UnderRail

UnderRail
psi should be deleted from the game bre

Attached: Underrail Expedition (1).jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QToAzhRYmTA
underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=4197.0
poligon.hekko24.pl/underrail/
shibatora.github.io/underrailmusicpuzzlesolver/
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Energy_shield
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Impact_Speed#Shielding
youtube.com/watch?v=5c1m2BAg2Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
youtube.com/watch?v=gEpk_JsJezo
youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sledgehammer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=QToAzhRYmTA

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 1007K)

bang on

Attached: Untitled3.png (1366x768, 661K)

>QUick tinkering
>5 turn cd
More like slow as shit fucking tinkering amirite?

what level should i be for deep caverns?

It's even more fun in DC.

Attached: beetles.png (617x320, 309K)

>6 goliathus
>5 goliathus
Yeah I'm not touching DOMINATING

You're not gonna give up, will you?

Probably no lower than 20. You can be 29 at most now, 24 without Expedition.

i've heard 20+ is what you should go for but i've never been there myself

Any reason I'd ever want to use anything other than 7.62 for an SMG? 8.6 costs too much AP and 5 seems to do too little damage for a tiny AP decrease.

Attached: Untitled2.png (1366x768, 979K)

Meanwhile PSIbabby gets 3 turn Electrokinetic imprint that doesn't even take a feat AND actually stuns the target

DANGER ZONE

is cheap shots unecessary for machete builds if you already got critical power? should I just spend the feat on something else?

Cheap Shots is a fucking must have on any melee build with crits, period.

will i get in trouble from killing all the gangsters in core city?

idk, 300% crit damage on a curved tungsten machete seems enough to me

Incen rounds on the steel cat for the extra damage?

Okay fellas, I need a viable Hard mode Spear build.

what's better for a shotgun guy, light armor or tin can?

tac vest

no
gorsky will personally get on his knees and suck you off for eliminating the competition

Light armor. You need to be able to get close.

"enough crit damage" is not a thing outside of plasma pistols. If you can't 1-shot everything in the game, you don't have enough.

Light armor because shottys are close range and barrel stare and leading shot requires precise positioning.

i went there at 20. everything chillax so far i'm about to do end fight. im 22 now

What am I really meant to do against guys with crossbows, knives or psi abilities other than "kill them before they kill you!"? Knife guys seem to just always cripple me and leave me unable to fight them while doing very little damage, while crossbows just do a lot of damage and apply annoying status effects (I guess there's energy shields?) and I haven't found any way of mitigating damage from psi guys other than just targeting them first when possible

Light, go hard on Evasion and Agi, get Tailoring/Mechanics/Chemistry exclusively. You'll have skill points to spare for Temporal and 45 Kinesis.

>traps
>caltrops
>molotovs
>flashbangs
>forcefield

ey bros any game like this? i love this game but i need more content. I know about a lot of games like this where you have to play as a group and i fucking hate that. I despise playing a group.

Fallout 1 and 2.

ATOM rpg I suppose, but it's much worse than Underrail, basically a carbon copy of Fallout 1/2. And Fallout 1/2 themselves, if you didn't play them yet.

>mfw premediation + locus of control + enrage
>temporal increment and contraction
>lobbing huge amounts of IV frags, caltrops, and gas grenades into the carnage

Attached: brutal grin.png (953x684, 1.28M)

very few games do the turn-based with a single character thing. I recommend traditional roguelikes.

I wish more enemies in the game used black dragon poison
is it just evelyn?

>whoosh

Attached: Flst_l.png (100x100, 13K)

what is a good armor for a stealthy crit focus ar build?
basically ar burst fire feat with stealth dodge, evasion, uncanny dodge, ambush
the guy who made this build seems to wear metal armor though

i always have 20 antidotes by me so it wouldn't do anything.

Unironically Cataclysm: Darker Days Ahead

kill them before they kill you

for crossbows you can reverse kite them by getting in melee range and inducing close quarters penalty. semi-reliable if you're not on DOMINATING and have evasion

for knife guys just lay down a few bear traps before the fight

but for psi guys yeah, you'll have to kill them first

*laughs in super steel sheeted tac vest*

the idea of the faceless out on the lake with a tall boy while fishing is pretty funny to me

who is this chad

Attached: file.png (326x327, 259K)

>input info into music puzzle solver
>its not solving

Attached: 1564559093794.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

fucking love cataclysm
I was playing it for weeks leading up till expeditions release
styg likes it as well according to an interview

Which one?
underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=4197.0
poligon.hekko24.pl/underrail/
shibatora.github.io/underrailmusicpuzzlesolver/

That build sounds retarded. The best AR builds capitalise on standing still in combat and bursting their loads.

Shibatora, put in all my info and nothing happened, not even an error message

psi worth it?

I can confirm cataclysm as well
High level machetes are god tier. I was chopping down brutes mid-charge.

>I guess there's energy shields?
That's a good guess.

Attached: breddygoodshield.png (456x662, 196K)

That Poligon worked though, holy shit thanks

Nah. I mean, it's a great game (until you git gud and realize there's fuck all to do in late game, at least) but it's a completly different from Underrail.

Attached: morning.png (1920x1000, 1.92M)

what level components
is that made with power management as well?

how to get some movement points for tin can AR, I tried tabi boots and still have no mp in combat, is my armor penalty too high?
Also, is aimed shot or rapid fire worth taking. (I guess aimed shot would only work for full crit)

>what level components
+/- 140 everything

>is that made with power management as well?
Nope.

6 Agi for Sprint.

Use utilities, flashbangs in particular. Psi guys melt away when you kill their shield and stun them.

Good ideas, I guess I just don't use as many bear traps as I should.

I don't even really know how the energy shields work. Low frequency shields block slower attacks, right? So are low frequency ones best against crossbows? I have a high and low one I've tried switching between but they don't really seem that different.

I use this build. I don't give a damn about movement points when i can flashbangs and caltrops.

Attached: Heavy Assualt.png (818x436, 35K)

Attached: bre.gif (250x202, 1.63M)

Lower your armor penalty by using armor made from tichrome or super steel. Also, use high quality boot springs if you can't get high quality infused tabis.

Sonocaster is so cool.
Is it possible to mix it with psi and make a sound wizard of sorts?

the numbers next to each frequency indicate the max amount of damage it will block before it gets through and hits your armor and then hp. The capacity shows how much damage the shield can take.

>there's one tough enemy
>enrage him
>buff him with Contraction
>seal the whole group with a psi wall and look at the rape

Attached: 1563850543760.jpg (640x960, 80K)

>under 2k capacity

Attached: penn[1].jpg (270x270, 11K)

im a brainlet what do the numbers mean on energy shields
specifically the low high stuff

I ain't got feats and INT to spare for Power Managment. It does the job.

anyone know how to heal the naga protector?

whens the north expansion coming out? :(

You can't. Take good care of it.

>brettygood
>one thousand four hundred and forty-six

Attached: 1558154661364.png (466x249, 41K)

ah really? fucks sake it's impossible to keep it alive because the damn thing keeps shooting itself
eventually attrition is going to wear it out

>Nope.
holy shit
that just freed up a feat in my build then, thanks man

>expansion
Not a sequel? I feel like that's what the ending was going for.
I mean I'll take as many expansions as they'll give but still.

What build are you playing?

Try to kill anything that gets within its melee range and let it handle snakefags further away. Especially those that can actually hurt it, like sledgefags.

I just killed some giga unga named Magnar, and now theres a fart cloud chasing me. I'm psi, how do I kill the evil native ass blast?

Paradox it out of existence.

problem is that the dumbshit machine keeps walking towards the enemies out of range of the backup and the plasma turret

crossbow-sniper rifle hybrid
it may bite me in the ass later pumping 2 similar combat stats to high levels, but I'm sure I'll be fine

Paradox?

>crossbow-sniper rifle hybrid
That's the most redundant combo that I can imagine. For what purpose?

Attached: 1506285552739.jpg (640x942, 85K)

Use TM skills to hurt him
Or
Drink the Juice and murder him

I can't even target it with anything. What juice?

>What juice?

Attached: 1564237631463.png (665x435, 385K)

Brainlet cave wizards, everyone.

Time fuck it.

The kind of juice that lets you punch energy beings to death.

Attached: 20190802201901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Energy_shield

I have no respect for you
Go back to Underrail and talk to Dude

It's untargetable. I can't hit it with anything. What juice you talking about?

I planned to go with a weapon that scaled with the guns skill initially, got started on DOMINATING and got to level 6 or 7 and really missed my crossbow from my previous play.
sniper for raw damage and armored opponents, crossbow for utility/stealth kills.
a goal is a high bio skill with a focus on traps and poisons. I want to try and see how fucked heartbreaker poison caltrops and hypertoxicity can be.

>make it back to SGS after Depot A
>get told to go fucking everywhere
>north, south, east and through the rocks too
Jesus christ, wasn't expecting this.

>he really doesnt know

Attached: laughing_animu_sluts.jpg (2560x1440, 1.42M)

now the real game begins

>heartbreaker poison caltrops
You can't do that

>throw away bug saliva glands and hearts all game because I can't carry all that shit
>finally run out of advanced health hypos in the misery of Expedition bug swarms
well fuck me. Better go look for these petri dishes of whatever the fuck this is.

my bad meant to link this one
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Impact_Speed#Shielding

Depot A is basically end of the tutorial

>You can't do that
what
are you shitting me
fuck you styg
well, whatever. I'll still have beartraps and poison bolts
I'm going to be having slightly less fun, but thanks for sparing me from the immense disappointment 50 hours into a DOMINATING run
>he didn't keep 90 adrenal glands in his locker at SGS until he got 40 bio

Yes, that would be why I'm asking, because I don't know.

how did you not do dude's quest yet?
holy shit man
what fucking level are you?

go back to rail crossing

do dude's new quests

get juice

go back to ghost

drink juice

kill ghost

Do the Dude's quests in Rail Crossing.

this game made me really want to spend some time with ToME. Between that and Starsector, guess I've got a lot to play.

Did you finish the Dudes questline in Railroads Crossing?

Yeah styg should have put a freezer in the SGS quarters instead of having the player store hundreds of rotting animal parts on a shelf.
Small touch but big immersion gains

>tfw popping adrenaline shot just so i can pick up loot after a fight in the arena

I dearly hope the second game is a bit heavier on roleplaying. you can see the production value increase with expedition, it is substantial. a good indicator for what the future holds with the second DLC and probable sequel

He has new quests? Fuck. Fucking Styg what the shit.

t. al fabet

why didn't you do the brew quest to begin with
you must be a pretty high level to have killed magnar

None of it felt like a tutorial at the time, aside from the obligatory rat extermination mission, but now I don't even know what to think.

Welcome to Underrail, jack.

i do that every time

most of the other gladiators carry 5x adrenaline shots on them so it immediately pays off

Why the fuck would I ever go check some random NPC that had one quest since forever? Why the fuck would the DLC even give him a new quest?

SEETHING

23 or so. Only got the DLC a few days ago and used it with an older save well past the point I'd ever touch Rail Crossing. No wonder I couldn't find it, that place has fucking nothing once you're done with it.

Cope.

the XP? the experience? the talk with a entertaining character?
I stumbled onto it myself, but you must have been reading the threads at least somewhat, how did you not see multiple mentions of the dude or juice each thread?

>quick tinkering
oh no no no

is it that bad? I was debating it and the other trap perk that reduces arm times and increases detection difficulty.

no

it's been nerfed to fucking shit but honestly being able to lay a trap in combat itself is really broken and changes a lot

>nerfed to fucking shit
>eletrokinetic imprint left with a cooldown of 3 turns
fuck you too styg

I am the one who's left to take the fall
I fight the constant underrail!
Oh, you're telling tales
You spineless coward
Your word's not worth its weight in shit
Back against the wall, belligerent.
I won't shoulder the blame
I am the one who's left to take the fall
I fight the constant underrail!

2 turns with increment ;)

did you guys kill the muties on the island in black sea?

Real shame that you can't dual wield pistols. Come on Styg, give the guns some more love.

nah, didn't want to lose a trader or fuck the ferryman's trade routes
I traded them meds my first run, going to try and find an alternate method this time

Are energy pistols viable in Dominating? Can someone recommend a build?

that would be a pretty cool feat actually
maybe it would be got outside of leveling only, you'd have to learn it from some mid game traveling gunslinger or something
that'd be neat to see with the second DLC and really improve firearm pistols

how can I figure out the breakpoint between whether extra crit chance, or crit damage has higher damage?

how the heck do you enter the nexus of technology, can't find the entrance anywhere

Got a question about how skills work in this game.

So I know that there are two values, one is the amount of points you've put into something, and the other is your actual level, including synergies and bonuses from primary attributes and shit. If I need 25 Thought Control to learn a skill, do I actually need to have put 25 points into that skill, or will I be okay with just the points I get from synergies? Like, it's 0 (21) at the moment, and I want that skill that needs 25, but I also don't want to dump any points into it if I don't have to

Let's put temporal menipulation so my psibabby can use imprint on a 2 turn cd with not feat investment.
Quick tinkering feat? Too strong let's overnerf it lmao you should've taken the pill

I'm Styg and i have a wizard shaped dildo up my ass!!

Attached: download (2).jpg (180x280, 8K)

you have to enter the caves nearby, you can bypass the worst part of them if you have enough agility though
you'll miss out on oddities however

Base skill determines the threshold for learning new psi abilities. Effective skill is your combat capabilities (for psi at least).

you need base skill to learn abilities or gain feats. effective skill doesn't work for that, but work for everything else

Anyone know how I can get deaths grin?

>higher tier serpentborn mages regularly resist mind control abilities even at 200 effective skill
I can't imagine how bad it is for retards who fell for "75 mind control is enough" meme.

Fugg, I feel like I'm spreading myself a bit too thin if I try to spec into more than 2 psi discipline. Metathermics and temporal manipulation has served me fine up until Rail Crossing, but I worry I'm going to cuck myself eventually

Yes, by a lot.
on dominating you actually get to use energy pistol enormous ammount of critical damage.
i'm using this build right here underrailDOTinfoDOT.tm/build/?GAMNAwUKBQfCgigAAAAAwoJkRgAAWm4oKFoAwoIARgAAACsBMSYeKVozwppLWcKDEcKHKt-_
it starts off like a normal pistol build, but once you get practical physicist and power management you can start making your own energy pistols
but keep in mind 2 things
1. Always build your energy pistols with a circular wave amplifier
2. Stack crit chance

Are you playing a pure psi character or a hybrid? Pure psi characters can go into all four schools if they'd like with zero issue. If you're playing a hybrid though it would depend on your build. Most hybrids (AFAIK) usually only spec into two disciplines.

they aren't resisting my cryo bombs that instantly put them to -5 con, thanks for asking normalbabby

based LOG poster

Is C-4 the highest security clearance? Can I get into the Security HQ once I've got the Microchip Encoder and used it?

Yeah shame there's ten more at another side of the village and they are all rushing to your pink butthole

I need a good laugh, thanks user.

based cyrobro. Remember when people were saying that talent is shit?
not bad at all since I just kill them and am not spending turns durdling around and jacking off while mumbling, "m..muh cc...m..muh control" and jamming f9

yeah
C-4 gets you into nearly everything

yeah shame LoC falls off after one use so you'd be single casting them anyways my based retard friend

tranquility or psychosis?

>Sneak past cliff
>Rescue Jenny
>Both alive but get no xp
Wtf stygg

look normalbabby
I crybomb mobs and get the fuck going, whereas you apparently have people "resisting" your shotty TK
all I can do is laugh, because I've been telling you for multiple threads now that you don't know fuck

When LoC falls off they've all already wrecked each other.

up to you, both are effective. Do you want to rely more on CC and other shit? Tranq does it better. Do you want to delete ShowMeTheCarFax in one turn? Psychosis.

you're playing PSI, who cares what flavor of cheating you use

I'm playing pure psi, but I also want to be able to craft cool headbands and shit later on so I need electronics and biology, plus I can't neglect hacking/lockpick/persuasion because autism.

Al fabet is based

but apparently not because they resist you and you reload and cry about it here. Make up your fucking mind. You are apparently playing Schrodinger's Game, where you succeed and fail all at the same time.

Tranquility is far more versatile but fights take longer. Psychosis will make you constantly starved for psi and potentially opened up for retaliation since you are very limited in terms of psi pool but your burst damage is second only to energy pistols. You decide.

With pure psi, you'll have Will out the ass, so persuasion isn't a huge point dump

very true
buy his brain

>melee babs and guntards are this asspained that they aren't as Chad and Powerful as Psigods
kek
Energy Pistols get a pass because they are also high INT gods like us.

if youre doing a hybrid build psychosis is way better

what do low perception characters do about crawlers? just consign ourselves to a life of suffering?

these strongmen are quite the characters
am I ever gonna have to fight multiple? considering this is underrail most probably

If you're doing a hybrid you should probably not take one of those skills and save your psi pool for TM buffs and Fist.

Enjoy your broken space aids

Attached: 1565023065601.jpg (471x291, 18K)

yeah whatever, numbnuts
go blab about how epic your easy mode bullshit is somewhere else

Depends on a hybrid. A pure utility hybrid or TM hybrid don't want to get stuck with godawful psi costs on buffs and psi walls.

they're easier for me when in packs because of lightning bounce, but yeah. There will be quite a few.

just wait man
just fucking wait
I have no idea how I got out of there

>tfw you have an inferiority complex about a playstyle in a single player game

Attached: meleecuck.png (764x742, 290K)

The only failed thing here are retards thinking they can use TC effectively with 75 skill.

guns should have the chance to be 100 percent accurate, and psi should have a chance to miss, or just give everything perfect accuracy like psi has

true I should have said offensive damage focused hybrid

You're going to have more than enough skill points for 3 schools, I promise.

Attached: mediocre build with tons o points.jpg (1281x1346, 347K)

nigger you use LoC to cast AoE, can you please stop posting

god I love having high initiative so much

people with 75 are putting 75 in it for LoC and are psychosis. Using psi on CC retardation when you can outright kill whatever it is you are fighting is ill advised.

Do I need to explain things further, or do you want to F9 the fuck out of this thread, brainlet?

so bullets should be resistable?

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Aren't they already? You have bullet types to handle different enemy types.

they already are, it's called armor, and hit points

HOW DO I GET TO THE NEXUS OF TECHNOLOGY WITHOUT USING THE SHORTCUT

>people with 75 are putting 75 in it for LoC and are psychosis
In other words they are brainlets skipping the irresistible nuke and potential CC in long-winded fights and DLC is fucking full of them.
You seem to be pretty knowledgeable of F9 button since it's what you're doing when ice orb fails.

Would pic related be viable on dominating? Replacing blitz with the new haste psi.

Attached: 1480241221053.png (857x643, 45K)

no, they aren't.

Crawlers still fuck me and I have 10 PER, don't worry

>irresistible nuke
you mean most of psychokinesis and meta spells? yeah they're pretty irresistible

oh I forgot energy shields as well, and they can miss, psi cant

Land on the docks of K7 and go east through the spider caves, find the holes in the floor in the spider caves, jump down, go west and be on the other side of the shutters of K7.

LOL BROS??????? does temporal distortion range completely break the tchort bossfhit? just spamming it out of range of all the tentacles and cc 1 of the 3 attacking me wchich can go through shield. the other 2 can't so i'm just happily stacking lmao. get fucked

>you mean most of psychokinesis and meta spells
No, i don't mean mechanically and thermally resisted spells.

>Blitz
i really want to like this skill, specially for the synergy with abilities that grant mp but the fucking 10-turn cooldown man

>implying my spell fails like yours does
>hurr durr potential cc of nobody cares because psychosis is built around crits and nobody is casting super expensive TC shit outside once in a blue moon
Protip: prior to this expansion Psychosis was the preferred psi build for dominating. You wouldn't know that because you don't play dominating.

Stay mad, resist babby

yea they are play the game, energy shields also negate them and they can miss

psi can't miss and usually conveniently can't be properly resisted unless you roll 14 will and are psi yourself

if you spec into throwing/traps and can somehow manage your money well enough to keep the bullets going, absolutely, yeah. the damage output is there if you can stack piles of w2c. i'd recommend pickpocket for early game.

>he casts fire on robots and ice on nagas
>probably spams lightning on zap bugs
I think I found the problem here

BROS ITS RESISTING ME AT 200 SKILL WTF

people can put 75 points in thought control and still end up with near 300 effective skill why shitpost

>bullet hose smg build
There's a new unique 7.62mm SMG that's good for the joke. But bullet hose SMG builds are annoying to play, they go through mountains of ammo in a bwink. Pickpocketing is mandatory, steal all the friendly NPCs' ammo.

because he has no idea what he is talking about but wants everyone to know it

It synchronizes well with kill crazy builds that blow their load on turn 1 and have to kill most of the stuff attacking them or else they die. On my AR build though its just a safety net in case my three bursts aren't enough or I want to gat something big down immediately.

normalbabbys aren't people

>no dodge or evasion
I-is that wise?

pure psi brainlet baiting pretty well. just stop replying to his chode measuring.
does anyone have an updated metathermics sniper build? I feel like TC improves the ability to make people explode immensely and more often

why? According to the fucking story psi is the most OP thing almost. Guns are also okay in a way. swords and shit is kinda retarded tho. You're acting as if in real world everything is perfectly balanced. It's a fucking story oriented game. it's not supposed to be perfectly balanced lmao.

dont get hit

You won't even crawl to 200

>people can put 75 points in thought control and still end up with near 300 effective skill
>near 300 effective skill
Yeah, right, good luck getting 140 points from gear.
Stop pretending to know anything about this game, because you clearly don't.

Is Aegis the Clear Sky of Underrail factions?

>said the normalbabby who still hasn't beaten the game and is dying to natives lmao

>having a fat stack of psi reinvigorators in your bag
Feels good bros

I don't use psi but see builds on the underrail forums that get over 200 thought control with 75 points in

pretty sure the highest resolve in the game can't resist anything over 200 thought control as well

this is all from reading the underrail forums

that's a fact. There is so much bullshit you can exploit to slide through the game effortlessly it hurts me to think someone actually struggles with normal

I made a Psi character with 10 will and 8 intelligence and my total psu points is 100. How do I get more of them? Or more regeneration?
Can't find anything about the stats

yeah kinda
underrail
>fetid marsh
>faction war between natives and Aegis
>good ost throughout the games areas
clear sky
>shitty swamp
>faction war between clear sky and renegades
>badass radio songs at faction HQs

tranqulity ->meditation can get you more and also headband feat can give you a bit but you're very limited in ways you can get it. You are mostly trying to reduce cost of abilities not increase your pool.

that's because the people there are grognards who know how to play the game. The people here are shitposters who do not.

It's not rocket science.

end game feats in practice psi beetle carapace, headbands, and psi booster feats

I like the random ambient cat purring noises in this game, which appear even if there are no cats around.

what if i'm both?

Attached: 20190806164658_1.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark

then you have ascended and there is no more that I could possibly teach you. It is you who should teach I

you can get psi cost reduction which is as good
to actually boost the psi points you have, there's a feat that gives more, a crafting feat that makes headbands you craft give more, some feats you get in the black sea, and some more feats after that.

Realistically, you want a muffled psionic headband and a psi beetle carapace tactical vest. the 30% armor penalty is more than worth the 10% cost reduction and boost to psi skill, especially with nimble.

later in the black sea, there's tribals that drop staves that reduce psi cost by a further 15 I believe

>carrying kilos of grenade cases with no explosives for them
Nigga

you need to learn how to open the tab without quest items my man. this hurts my eyes

Thank you lads
I watched an old lets play and the guy had like 200 psi points so I assumed it was possible.

Someone spoon feed me a build. I restarted at core city with a energy/chemical and with smg hose machine.

not my fault your smooth brain can't process all that information

I make grenades as I go along. Hexagon is always low in surprise and you can never have enough thin grenade casings, especially now thanks to plasma grenades

>200 psi points
fucking what?

When should I be doing expedition?
Just got my house after doing rail crossing and foundry quests while exploring and shit. I'm level 17, possibly 18.

full TM/TC and then you can do whatever the fuck you want you can have milion stealth and you still would be able to finish the game

literally got to level 20 with armor i crafted myself at lvl 5 with TM tranq build. No issues.

15+

and then some zoners resisted your LoC TC attempts
the end
ahhaahahahah

If all I want is movespeed in my infused mutated dog boots are boots with springs better than tabi?

Sure if you can find good boot springs. They're kinda rare.

You only have 2 TNT
You slack jawed smartass

ultimate being

Walk into a room, get stealth fucked by a crawler/death stalker, reload and come back, spamming molotovs flares and or powered up pyrokinesis till every square of the room is lit up and on fire.

what? no never happened. i maxed TC/TM.

Attached: ebin.png (1921x1082, 1.3M)

I have a lot stored up at my room in SGS, dumbass. You think I carry all my shit around with me like you, Zoner?

Are shotguns swords and spears added into the base game or do they only show up in the expansion content?

Expansion only, sowwy.

I've run into a problem with my psi build

I've been heavily leaning on metathermics, but now I've started running into lots of enemies that are fire resistant, and I can't take on more than 1 or 2 of them at once. Should I pick up another psi discipline or something? I put some points into temporal manipulation, but the only offensive skill I've found so far takes 2 rounds to deal any damage

Show the stat spread nigga.

I can vouch for this user, he's not the type of person that would carry around something silly like 41 grenade cases, 76 flat beakers, 82 syringes, 91 ampules, 19 dirty rags and a broken thermostat.
You really think he'd do that?

use ice
if they are immune to both fire and ice, use lightning from PK.

Your PK should be maxed along with MT at the very least.

Metathermics alone is really not that sustainable even taking crits into consideration. At some point especially in DLC you will run into the enemies that are resistant to virtually all types of metathermic damage to a fairly high degree.
Temporal manipulation's nuke is fantastic but yes, it needs 2 turns to trigger hence why it works better with builds that have good CC.
Why didn't you went with 3+ schools to begin with if you're playing a psi build?

There was a guy several days ago carrying around one-hundred-and-eleven (111) batteries.

Is it worth leveling chemical just for the super soldier drug?

you do however have a lot of redundant plot items and keys on you

it is pretty op

>Your PK should be maxed along with MT at the very least.
Why? Do they complement each other well or something?

>Why didn't you went with 3+ schools to begin with if you're playing a psi build?
I was just cheesing every encounter for the first 10 hours by alternating between fire and ice and luring enemies into big groups. Doesn't really hold up for enemies that stealth and stun you though

They're weightless, what need would I have to store them away?
Those are all useful for grenades, processing plants, extracting humors, and creating napalm molotovs.

at the very minimum for a nuke hobo, you need PK to cover what MT can't hit and vice versa (fist, lightning, etc)

what's your build? if I was melee I'd consider it myself, with vitality powder and that, that's a 6 bonus to strength, with even more potentially from rathound barbecue. otherwise, leveling you biology that high for that just doesn't seem worth it in my eyes.

ayo

Attached: 20190806172925_1.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

psychostatic electricity is a pretty great feat desu

One-Hundred (Ten Tens) and Ten (Ten Ones), Plus One (1, a single), batteries? Are you serious?

All psi schools completent each other. Hence why it's advised to level up multiples ones unless you're going as a hybrid.

Guess I'll dump everything into PK at the next level and see what new skills I can pick up

how do I help with the island's defenses? briggs didn't tell me shit

Genocide the natives.

>the unique spirit staff has a cool theme but it's also a literal downgrade over a common one at the very least for psi builds

Attached: 1535559964675.jpg (791x800, 115K)

where are they? north?

WHY THE FUCK DO MERCHANTS ONLY CARRY A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS

That's 11.1 (Eleven and one tenth) Kg (Kilograms) of batteries, bres.

you'll use it like once, maybe twice assuming you do DC at the very end of the game and you really don't need it for the fight 99% of people save it for.

also ladelman sells it if you're invictus. though i've never bought it so i have no idea if he restocks it if you buy it off him.

aren't most uniques shit anyways who cares

>I've run into a problem with my psi build
Impossible, are you telling me you can fuck up even while using cheat codes/psi?

I personally carry like 15 flat beakers and 25-30 ampules. I usually head back home before I ever come near using that supply up. If I were you I'd only carry 3-5 incendiary grenades worth of bottles and rags at a time if I was concerned with crafting napalm grenades. napalm is too few and far between for me to burn through that supply quickly enough for me to run out. as for keys, why carry them on you? they're just inventory bloat. it is just personal preference I guess, I prefer to store them away.
you need hacking to turn on the 1-2 plasma turrets, and to restore the naga defender. you can also find naval mines in lemco to the southeast which really slow the amount of raids that come in. or just genocide the native population and get no raids at all.

am i a brainlet for taking leading shot and barrel stare

>aren't most uniques shit anyways
No
Especially not in DLC
Especially not for psi builds.
The faggot high priest has a worse weapon than two priests around him.

>he doesn't use the non-plot item tab as his default

Bre, staffs are the only good unique in the expac.

>Especially not for psi builds
yea well for all the people not playing on easy mode uniques are pretty shit okay dude
at least you can have a taste of what its like for us non-psi

did you also take fragmentented choas and pellet meyham?

First time doing Depot A on dominating, is it normal that all the plasma turrets are disabled?

youtube.com/watch?v=5c1m2BAg2Sc

Attached: Untitled4.png (1366x768, 1M)

and yet you didn't in that screenshot. I don't assume you use it as your default as why would you swap to the "All" category it specifically to take a screenshot to post on Yea Forums.

How good is it?

Attached: Screenshot_93.png (692x546, 539K)

Every build is easymode if you know what you're doing

did you hack the security terminal

>drowning in pussy

uh that wasn't me dude.

Is there a way to run multiple characters without autosaves getting fucked up?

did you hack anything
bang on Ti-Chrome man, you got some good taste in music
shit
sell to ray

Good for cash, not much else

what even is this build

traps/throwing only? if so, based

Up to 40k shekels if you have 140 effective mercantile

Sonocaster and Lemurian Blaster are one of the best pistols in whole game.
Red Dragon and Lemurian Spear are really fun melee weapons.
There's also some shotguns but i haven't played a shotty build yet
Generally most uniques i've seen in DLC has been really good. Hoddurform is a huge exception.

>Sonocaster and Lemurian Blaster are one of the best pistols in whole game.
disgusting
>Red Dragon and Lemurian Spear are really fun melee weapons.
CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN is for pansies and the spear is for dumbasses who can't make their own.
>There's also some shotguns but i haven't played a shotty build yet
literally just build your own

guys i keep getting bored with my builds and restarting what do

Don't reply to my posts with your verbal diarrhoea ever again.

>There's also some shotguns but i haven't played a shotty build yet
The best one is literally at the endgame though.

>WAAAAAH, WAAAAAH, WAAAAH! He's saying things i don't like
pathetic

I restarted on DOMINATING after reaching the deep caverns at level 26 yesterday

Ah yes, I did hack the security terminal, thought it only opened the underground doors

ty

keep telling yourself that PSIshitter

>he doesn't play psi
*wheeze*

I've already done a stealth sniper run, I've earned the right to be a psi shitter

Where's the dude with Red Dragon?

if you join the pirates do you become aggro to any factions outside the dlc area?

how much hacking do I need? failed the check, and it seems I need electronics also

>keep finding increasingly high quality components at shops
>keep thinking "wow, this 130 quality core will be perfect for my next energy shield" so I spend a bunch of charons on it, then next time I find one that is 140+.
This is draining my bank account and making me go very lopsided on crafting skills while leveling.

>idiots that don't understand the significance of 1 active imprint
Quick Tinkering used to be the most busted fucking thing in the whole game.

did you get the item at abyssal?

>tfw you realize most mutants can't psi because their genetic code for it was altered/destroyed
deepest lore

afaik no

i did all their raids and black eels + protectorate aren't hostile to me in the base game

>tfw do this constantly
can never have enough batteries

I don't even know what abyssal is, is that in the black sea?

Why no companions in Underrail?

Why must I be alone on my journey?

im a shitter how do i deal with all these people evading my bullets
i put the points i can into guns

Get night vision goggles and thank me later.

Yes, deep in the Black Sea. Bring a torch.

taser
bear traps
if you have any points into throwing flashbang + throwing net is insanely effective against high evasion enemies

Fellas, I searched the archives and I lied. It was 110

Attached: WEW.png (703x661, 124K)

What's the optimum route of progression once the route to Core City is clear?

Is it Rail Crossing -> Hathor -> Core City/Foundry (alternate between the two)?

I had about 80-100 when I did it
the naga tears a lot of ass in the early raids, but I wouldn't go into electronics if your only intention for it is to reactivate 1 quality of life thing. I think you need 60-70 electronics. possibly more, it's been a while.
the mines you just need 700 charons to ferry over, no skill check required

The feeling of being alone is half the gun of Underrail. Companions are a safety blanket that would kill the atmosphere and tension of places like DC and Black Sea.

Actually if Underrail had companions who would they be? I'm assuming Dude would almost have to be one and maybe Newton as the starter crutch.

throw a net lmao

Because you're the errands bitch.

thank you for clearing that up

no one CAAARES
>used to
yeah, used to
>he plays easymode on sp turn based games
lmao

Hathor -> RC -> Foundry -> CC

Ezra is locked behind a high resolve / persuade check to get him out of his room.

im not gonna lie even though i agree with you the idea of having a party the entire game and then having to descend into DC alone sounds kino

rush foundry for that sweet sweet oddity XP

being able to hire on yahota as a mercenary after you finished expedition would be neat
probably a pirate if you betrayed Aegis as an alternative to yahota. I haven't done a pirate play so I can't really say who that may be

>put kitty in cage
>carry that cage around all the way to Tchort
Congrats, you were not alone in your jounrey

Attached: image-450w-1458879371.jpg (450x320, 28K)

>can't leave native women and elderly alive
>can't even rape the women
Come the fuck on

Attached: 1543798272113.jpg (670x670, 37K)

>oddity

Attached: barfing_anime_girl_.jpg (680x680, 85K)

I got 100 hacking or so but that's with the huxkey, think I need to level base?

>>can't leave native women and elderly alive
why would you want to
the native women carry free (FREE) animal organs and fish, as well as a lot of healing consumables
they don't even fight back, and they're dead before they can use the consumables, the blue guys and regular natives put up a fight and may end up using their green cocaine before you get a chance to grab it off them

>slaughtering women and children that run from me that I can't not attack
Not how I wanted to RP my guy, but I'd much rather end the attacks on my base so I can fuck off and explore without worrying about half the soldiers dying again

>take point shot
>reload save from 1 hour prior to remove point shot

how actually viable is the maximum speed self immolation build? and how do you deal with, say, fire immune enemies and things on the high seas?

considering rolling up a character for that for my high will lore run

>there are people ITT right now who don't play oddity
I wonder what it's like to hate fun

LMAO i just now noticed that after every skip where you wind up in your room you have an empty bottle in your inventory. i always wondered where the fuck i get these bottles from now i get it.

I think 85 effective is probably enough for the plasma turret if you don't have it already, level base hacking, or find the engineer suit that boosts it by ten, 90 may be enough. but seriously, If you don't plan on putting points into electronics for something other than the naga, do not bother. in the later raids he gets over taken really quickly, and smashed to bits as he shoots himself with his own projectiles surrounded by 4-5 of the blue guys

kek, really?
nice

oddity is superior prove me wrong
you can't

>tfw you don't like spears but goddammit, 15% less cost and 40% crit damage bonus is just TOO GOOD

Fuck, it's almost as good for psychosis as it is for our tranquility bros

Attached: spear.jpg (451x1030, 178K)

it's a meme

jujst do a 10 AGI tranquility build if you want to do it but still be able to finish the game when burning doesn't work

What do I do about bear traps I can't disarm? Normal mines I can just lob a grenade on, but bear traps don't give a shit about grenades

also every time you DO THE BREWâ„¢

disarm them with ur feet

walk around them

>didn't even protip
your argument is invalid
ClassiChads win by default again.

Attached: 1564394626466.png (768x768, 322K)

true patrician's choice for XP system

oddity on the first run and when new content is added (expedition) to encourage and reward thorough exploration

classic on follow-up runs that are just for fun to save yourself from trudging through absolutely every single area and quest

Attached: 1473096751447.jpg (630x700, 71K)

So, what is this game?
Sell me your game in up to 30 words.

Attached: 1495397802618.jpg (1031x1078, 201K)

the best use for that skill is to let me walk in those freezing rooms

i fucked you're mom

slav fallout 1/2 but not made in 1950

>oddity on the first run and when new content is added (expedition) to encourage and reward thorough exploration
I am doing this. I am still early-game but my anus is clenched for some of the later areas and certain enemies

The game is fun.

fun iso rpg commonly compared with fallout 1/2 with better combat but worse roleplaying potential

Bros? Could styg add something as a strategy layer in next game? Maybe like base expanding and improvement or something. That would be pretty cool. Also after finishing game now i feel depressed.

classic fallout, STALKER, and Metro have a baby
great worldbuilding with a unique setting, evil megacorporations, aliens, mutants, government secrets, and cosmic horror

>Maybe like base expanding and improvement or something.
I feel like he very very lightly tinkered with that with the aegis sec camp protection in expedition. My camp is a fucking mess with every single soldier dead sans 10, and with basically no supplies left. complete disaster do not treat with pirate scum

>slav fallout 1/2
that's atom

this is metro 2033: isometric RPG edition

Why the fuck would you be depressed over finishing undertail?

>Maybe like base expanding and improvement or something
I'd like that. can't speak for everyone, but I'd say it would be a possibility depending on the feedback received about defending and improving the Aegis camp

because theres no more underrail
thankfully theres a lot of fucking replayability

why?

>avatarfagging

point shot is pretty great on high ap pistol builds like chemical and electric

not him, but I can sort of see what he was saying. I wouldn't say I felt depressed the first time I finished the game, but I did feel like I wanted more, the massive loredump at the end of the game feels like a massive cliffhanger

Agreed.
There's always more fun builds to try out mate, as long as you keep away from the snoozefest that is psi.

>the massive loredump at the end of the game feels like a massive cliffhanger
this, fuck
"you and six go chase spoiler to north underrail. who knows what awaits you??"
FUCK YOU STYG WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME
AND WHAT DOES THE FUCKING FACELESS MEDALLION DOOOOOO

SPOILERS, you massive faggot

idk the game felt so full of life even with the npcs. I want to explore the institute and shit but i can't. everything feels dead now i don't even want to finish the oculus quests or anything. Leo didn't want to come made me sad[\spoiler]
also did we just disconnect alive people from machines in one of the laboratories?[\spoiler]
I can't even convice alive tchortists that tchort was gay shit [\spoiler]

Is Salesman a trap? Without it I can get all a merchant's dosh and whatever items I want by selling him only one or two items.

What do you like better for my signature use?
t. ClassiCHAD
t. CC

low pellet shotgun ammo is better for armored targets while higher pellets are good for fleshy stuff yes?

yeah
might've been good if it increased the amount of charons a merchant has, but as it stands its pretty fucking easy to clean out merchants without it

>being a inter-dimensional janitor

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (313x543, 67K)

checked. I really hope that styg leaves you on what is meant to be the same character in the probable sequel. I don't want to hear about my character and their accomplishments as some other asshole. maybe a way to import your character, but some event makes you lose your items, but they're recoverable later in the game.

>AND WHAT DOES THE FUCKING FACELESS MEDALLION DOOOOOO
It's a friendship bracelet

>saying you receive a loredump at the end of the game is somehow a spoiler
how could you not expect that?

youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

Attached: Untitled5.png (1366x768, 839K)

Look on the bright side, at least you aren't Six.

metal man is back with more great taste in music
rock on man, fucking love BoC

chem melees when
we already have electricity, why stop there?
>injector for acid/poison/bio damage
>flame jets for heat damage
>CO2 jets for cold damage
make them take chem pistol ammo and parts

I want a fucking acid injecting hammer or flaming sword

Can someone help me? I'm not sure what the fuck exactly im doing in expedition at the moment. I'm trying to find the Abyssal Station.
I'm at LEMCO which is where I thought it was, and i've found various things like this big bastard in pic related, but I can't seem to actually go any further? I got ferryman to send the mines over to our camp but surely theres more to do here right?

Attached: subsphere.png (812x629, 773K)

i want to go around pricking people with aids needles

You need to find the submarine first

What's the West Underrail like? I know it's basically Soviet Russia but they BTFO roasties. How manly can a faction get?

even against blobbed targets I can't hit shit
I took quick pockets instead

Are there any fanmade Underrail 'world' maps?

The sub is in one of the coordinates saved in your radio

Point shot is great for chem pistols, tho.

Perception is important

>*hard mode exists*
>*literally anything one shots u*

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I'm not playing dominating, why the fuck does everything dominate me

>giant ass mutants throwing rocks and one shotting
>giant ass coil spiders one shotting
>those black crawlers with anti med

thanks lads, i'll get to explorin.

ok where the fuck do these natives live, I'm already tired of them

>>giant ass mutants throwing rocks and one shotting
energy shield
>>giant ass coil spiders one shotting
galvanic vest, and incapacitate them before they can hit you. also: energy shield
>>those black crawlers with anti med
someone post the image

north

>be playing swords with a backup spear to spear throw as a range option
>fightan around the black sea, killin spiders and pirates
>go to swap to my spear for a spear throw
>empty hands
>i threw my spear at SOME POINT and forgot to pick it back up again
>no idea when the fuck that was since I hadn't felt like spear throwing anything in a while
oh my god i'm going to have to make an entirely new spear
foundary better have some fucking 150 quality tungsten or i'm going to be VERY mad

Attached: 1513447388469.jpg (601x601, 62K)

What coordinates is lemco user? How did you get the old dude to send the mines

>>>giant ass mutants throwing rocks and one shotting
>energy shield

Still one shots

you should use
>t. Bugman

this is a good post

>150 quality tungsten
That's actually pretty common at the lady's steel shop.

J3, best accessed from I3. You'll need to chop through a small pirate camp if you aren't alligned with them, so be ready for that. I think the actual mines are around J1, but you'll need to tear through LEMCO to get there.
To get ferryman to be willing to pick up the mines, you have to first find the functional mines, then I talked to i think Briggs over the radio and he suggested getting Ferryman to help move them, then you track down ferryman and offer to pay him 1000 charons to move the mines, then you go BACK to where the mines are and radio the ferryman and he'll pick em up.
This stops the natives from attacking your camp completely.

Should I join coretech if I want energy edge emitters?

Aww no need to get butt tickled schizofren.

kill handmaidens, they are a good source

lmao at niggers not playing psi get off this game
t. styg

styg is such a nigger
a stygger

So how much damage can heartbreaker poison actually do that justifies fucking 150 biology to use?

Thank you user, i actually want to align with them but i'm not sure how to do it, would chopping the pirates aggro the entire faction?

5 stacks bursts for 180 i think?

yeah, you get the option to allign with the pirates reasonably early into the black sea main quest, so just keep at that.
if you attack any pirates i'm about 90% sure that it'll aggro all the pirates in the black sea so watch out for that

where exactly is the early game riot armour? I found it once on my first playthrough but i don't remember where

I only have 8. I kind of fucked up my starting stats.

You could also just sneak past them pretty easily

Lol shitter

underpassages
head north from SGS past the barricade take the first underpassage entrance to the west, then head east once you're in the underpassages. then you're in the cell. the riot armor is in the room with the rathounds

How do I get the Ferry bitch to tell me how he killed big retard fuck savage?

>tfw didn't have to go all genocide
oh well, least I got fish

>fish
Thanks for reminding me of the worst quest in the whole game.

yes. they felt really rare in my sword playthrough and i regretted the shit out of going JKK which i only did because i didn't feel like doing the warehouse again. highest i found was 118 at occulus.

the quality from them was really ehhhh in my game

Fuck you, it was fun.

>random fucker using the same gun as me
>fucker can shoot me
>somehow i have to move to be able to shoot him

>the quality from them was really ehhhh in my game
bummer. good luck, man

>the quality from them was really ehhhh in my game
same, never going to get an awesome plasma edge spear

>Zone transition failed
>on the Aegis Expedition dock

Well I guess thats that then.

Well there is a unique one you can get.

I don't want shitty uniques.

>spiders
>energy shield

youtube.com/watch?v=gEpk_JsJezo

Attached: Untitled6.png (1366x768, 651K)

God I hate the Ferryman. He's such a fucking pseud prick. Motherfucker should've died a long ass time ago.

so when I buy a new jet I'm supposed to drive it back? fekin hell

Who D'Flinger now, biiiiiitch~

Attached: 20190806191147_1.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

how do I get back to the expedition on my own, from core city?

do bilocation and precognitive disruption use the player's critical chance for psi abilities or have an independent chance?

I know precog disrupt does but not sure if Biolocation does.

well that sucks

burst and hide fucko

So I gave Oldfield his Acorn. Is the addon just about that?

You dumb bastard

where's the black sea supposed to be!!

You got scammed and shorted, honey.

How do I replay to get the full passage?

Why is ever other psion blessed with a fuck huge psi pool and large as shit regen?

Attached: 20190806192427_1.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK SEA YOU WORTHLESS NIGGERS

Sort of. Aegis and Pirates are a bit of a Scrappers versus Black Eels situation. Where Aegis has beach defenses the Pirates get actual quests unrelated to the Black Sea. so doing their questline might feel fuller, more rewarding.

Attached: 20190806192821_1.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

Ezra and that tchortist leader guy

have you tried looking where theres lots of water

found it nvm

what armor do you use before infused leather stuff, how much armor penalty do you want to keep for spears?

8 works for burst build and is fine for cooked shot spam, but with single shot pistols it can be dicey, pretty sure if you max guns you should be fine later

I just punched all Bladelings in Foundry's mines to death
What is this game

get jetski, get to camp hawthorn whatever the fuck it's called, drive jetski north

does spear throw rely on melee or throwing skill?

Rathound Regalia and pretty much any armor penalty is fine. You're going to want low Armor penalty to run and retreive your spear if you're going to throw it often, though.

Ezra's is pretty unimpressive. 100 psi is nothing, and you can surpass his 21 regen easily. Now Eidein with his 40 regen is... yeah. Being Tchort's best pal has its perks.

Anyone got some good shotgun or spear builds? I keep trying to work one out and can't put it all together.

ok this plasma jetski is ballin
can I drive by people with it?

hey additional advice here get the aug, or a hornet, I relied on the mp5 and it's accuracy for certain situations, but had a jaguar 762 for 2 bursts a turn with spec ops

north fuckonorth shit

so I came across some natives island with dudes that have mounted weapons
is this their homebase or just one of them?

Is there another way to get the muties their medical supplies that isn't leaving your camp without them? I don't know where else to get the shit they ask for

This gorsky guy sounds like a filthy queer

You can give them tons of medicine from the barrel of your gun.

>dual wielding
brainlet

holy shit these native niggas are going UP
jetskis for life!

Time to commit warcrimes
I'm curious tho, I'mma replace HE III grenades with magnesium grenades this time
Usually Bladelings are hugely resistant to fire but maybe Contaminated debuff can make it worth it

Attached: 20190806235036_1.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

good luck man, though I doubt the gas will help all that much

are there spirit staffs out there that dont decrease health?

What are the best builds for DOMINATING?

>wasting all this time when you can just gas the pests.

Dont know why I enjoy this combo a lot
This is so easy

Attached: 20190807000054_1.jpg (1024x768, 278K)

>still no time psi
>still not using TC
>still using his fists than chem pistols for warcrimes
plebe

Is there any way to get Todd to open the door?

Yes but it requires looking at the paintings, grabbing the tool bracer and convincing every personality. Or you could just shoot the guy

I wnated to go guns but the giant rat things killed me ezpz this pistol sucks

psi and chemical pistol

yeah you have to do a lot of dialogue trial and error
go look at the medical records, and both family portraits in the dorms, and grab the tool bracer. then you have everything you need, and can go into the dialogue with him

steadfast aim work with energy pistols?

yeah

Is there a way to tell when I've slaughtered all the natives? I'm doing another circle around and popping into those big tents to make sure

just kicked vinces ass, dude got me free early nightvision goggles

call yahota and ask her about savage activity

Check with Yahota at the lighthouse

six?

TM is gay and unoriginal
Psychokinesis, hammers and fists are based
Guns are gay

Alrighty, thanks. She said there's been little activity lately which means I may have missed a room.

HOw do you get a plasma sentry to help?

As if he'd ever get off his lazy ass.

dan brings him i think

dan

GEt a Dan to help.

Dan brings it with him

Attached: 20190807001532_1.jpg (1024x768, 228K)

>tfw you kill like 30 of those fuckers and still don't get all their oddities.

styg should have made the "natives" black tbqh

>needing extra melanin in a land with no natural light
Yeah, right

the nordic thing already going on is pretty alright

It doesnt make any sense tho
They are all under a cave, there is no natural sunlight, and god knows for how many years these people were down there

I just defeated every single challenge in the arena in a single turn with psi, including carnifex.

just replace them with ooga booga - easy

what name did you get

How in the hell do you hurt spooky Magnar? When he's a ghost he takes fuck all damage from everything but fire, and seemingly only a small amount of damage from fire at that

Drink the Juice

>he didn't get the torch
Use energy

What kind of power cell do I use for jet skis?

sword guy here

lots and lots of kiting

Attached: ABOUT FUCKING TIME.png (311x63, 3K)

drink some juice in those trying times, jack
most problems in the game can be solved with brew. except death stalkers, the hit to perception won't really help you out

I did. He's not target-able until you do
>is psi
Hmm... I might have to fuck off to make some plasma throwables.
I got him down to a sliver and then died because I fucked up my barrier

youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

Call me back when you do it with your bare hands.

hell yeah
magnar's a bitch
magnar's a biiiiiiiiiiitch

fist guy takes all the fuckin' respect tho

Attached: 80 turns of kiting later.png (692x446, 605K)

>do the beast at 15 on hard as the full warcrime build
poor things didn't even get to leave the spawn area and I didn't even use traps
I was getting out of combat every wave because the next wave took too long to arrive

Now you know the secret
The 2 secrets to master in Underrail are:
War crimes
Abuse chokepoints

Everything else is trivial

What kind of metal do you use to make sledges? I always want to meme some super steel, but with how easy it is to get high quality shop stuff, I doubt super steel even pays off in the long run.

>classicnigger normalbabbys are back at it, going on about how overlevelled they are
eugh

>fucking plasma sentry in elwood's house on DOMINATING
was not expecting that, this run is going to be fun

Any metal can do, but Tungsten generally does the trick
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sledgehammer
here you can check the stats differences