WoW Classic

>Have you ever thought about having servers for previous expansions as they were then?

>No. And by the way, you don't want to do that. You think you do, but you don't. Remeber when you had to spam cities and say "need a tank need a need a tank"? You don't remember that, because you now you just push a button that says go to the dungeon. You don't want to do that.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: you think you do but you dont.jpg (634x359, 20K)

should I switch Unyielding Faith for Imp LoH?

Attached: healing ret.png (620x429, 468K)

That modern wow developers are hopelessly out of touch and almost none of the people who made wow what it was are around anymore.

Would you rather hunt and gather your own field, build a hut out of sticks and mud, dig a hole to shit in and wipe your ass with leaves or live in the modern world with all the comfort and conveniences that come with it?

Attached: 1475156719337.jpg (1080x1080, 458K)

He literaly killed WoW, i dont understand he still have a job.

He's right, just look how the hype died down.

why yes i am rolling troll male warrior

Attached: 1562885162134.jpg (1618x2100, 934K)

He thought he was right, be he wasn't.

>field
meant to say food*

LFG/LFM SPAM FOR HOURS
HOME

>for me, it's orc warlock

Attached: reinhold.png (422x482, 184K)

Realistically, how much sub should I buy?

Attached: sub.png (693x602, 315K)

i already live in the modern world with all the comfort and conveniences that come with it. that's why i play video games. i want something that will challenge me and take me out of the boredom without risking my life.

>hype died down
>already had two Classic threads hit 300+ posts today

Keep digging that hole, FFXIV/Retail tranny. It'll be even funnier to watch you screech on launch day.

Attached: 1505955480235.png (865x807, 884K)

is it true Mind Control can get you banned?

Why not consecration?

1 month at a time
spending a whole britbong dollar more per month is better than dropping 50 on 6 then getting burned out or bored after 2 months

What is an analogy, user?

Attached: 1539653631340.jpg (500x582, 93K)

It's shite imo, I hate using it and mana can be used elsewhere

No, retard

Just downrank it

>Non-vidya 3D niggers
Can you sink any lower?

Attached: - - -.jpg (1000x1414, 721K)

Supposedly if you mind control someone off a boat it can get you banned.

Supposedly if you kill other players while your on the roof of the inn in Redridge it can get you banned since the guards can't get to you.

He's right, Classic will die within a year.

tranny concern trolling, cringe

What makes Troll Warriors so AESTHETIC?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_062915_151458.jpg (1680x998, 696K)

I remember this, the roof shit can considered a exploit.

Voodoo pilled

Western art can be good, niggers can only be novel.

>I remember this, the roof shit can considered a exploit.
Yes. I was doing it everyday until a GM whispered me and gave me a warning, said it was an exploit and if I didn't stop i'd get banned.

Absolutely nothing.

>Western art can be good
This is false.

How do you feel about The Nicker being censored in Classic?

On 10/90 one side population server you can make some gold by selling Fishing Extravaganza. Find client, protect client by killing everyone except him

>I don't like having to talk to people in order to form groups! Just let me push a button!

Why did Blizzard ever listen to these people?

Attached: 1375678923998.jpg (528x480, 37K)

The discount for buying 6 isnt even that much, go with 1 or 2 which are the months you will play for sure.

From a videogame standpoint? The former
The latter is afking in your house

>Leveling
>Minding your own business
>See this running towards you
What do?

Attached: Chad.png (525x768, 379K)

why yes, I will be hamstringing you from 10 yards away, how did you know?

Attached: 1547991608570s.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Bless him and give him freedom so we can knock over mudhuts and beat noshoes together.

Attached: paladin.jpg (870x647, 36K)

Could have made like a help wanted board or something to work as a party finder. Make the game less cellphone game feely.

Attached: 1375831029294.jpg (500x375, 37K)

It's just another example of how Classic will not be the same as the Original and Nublizz will make more changes to the game in the future as they see fit to further pander to a zoom zoom audience.

You'd be better off playing on a private server but it's too late for that now since the population on those will be dead thanks to Blizzard. Classic will fail, the alternative will be dead and all you'll be left with is Retail.

All this because they changed the name of an axe?

>retribution
nobody is going to have you in their raids and you are going to be useless in PvP so you might as well pick them lmao

pucker up

like the other user said, downranked concentration puts out great AoE for the mana cost. Almost any build can benefit from it, besides Healing focused

What is a slippery slope?

Swap out Eye for an Eye for the last 2 points in Improved Blessing of Might

nothing personal,
moo

Attached: 363587.jpg (188x300, 25K)

Eye for an Eye is OP

There is no person on this planed who will defend PVP rank system in vanilla

Attached: EBBBCfZUcAAUrA5.jpg (1000x1417, 191K)

In PVP, maybe. 30% proc chance is a little low for me.
In PVE you never want to take a talent that has to have you take damage as a healer or dps.

I want an endgame Wpvp type build, but I want a more support build without going full healer.

I will, it's a carrot to keep people queuing up forever. The real problem was when pug casuals wanted to BG and ran into a premade and had to either quit or get GY farmed all game.

INV TO ASMON LAYER

I think it works mostly fine. It really only has issues when you get to the top 3 ranks.

A fallacy

INV TO THE REDDIT LAYER
INV TO THE REDDIT LAYER
INV TO THE REDDIT LAYER

Attached: 1542177045112.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

keep saying it

Asmon layer... home.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_053019_004634.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

Layering will be a problem, stop trying to sweep it under the rug

>A fallacy
Wrong.

Not an argument

If that's your build at the top of the thread, its good for Wpvp as normal Ret. Paladins are always support no matter the build Pick up consecration though, very needed in wpvp. Rank 1 is a go to area denial ability against rogues/druids

keep saying it
I know, I've no plans to play classic. As long as private servers still exist.

>Anders Breivik
I remember when I was a little pussy 14 year old I went to juvi for 4 months and I was so intimidated by the big black kids that I sided with the wanna be white supremacists.

rofl, Imagine still being that much of a scared little bitch as an adult!

im pretty sure repentence is trash

>Not an argument
Yes it is.

Attached: 1526507548311.jpg (937x1171, 115K)

the top rank of anything should be extremely difficult to achieve.

whats wrong with this?

>after the beta test people are saying weapon expertise is going to be even more important than it was on private servers, up to a 10% dps increase
My penis wants NE warrior but I don't want to get hundreds of hours into a character only to deeply regret it.

Attached: 1547735360633.jpg (316x316, 87K)

Attached: retail cuck.jpg (1143x822, 177K)

Liking legion isn't a terrible opinion though. As far as wow expansions go it was one of the better ones.

I bought it for 20 bucks on one of the final patches and played casually for 2 months. Really liked it desu, but I hear the artifact point grind early on was horrendous. It was good enough that I almost fell for WoD too, decided to wait it out and see what people said though.

*almost fell for BfA

If you want to be a nelf then be a nelf, highly doubt you’ll be in a world first guild for your race pick to matter

You actually fighting against your own faction. This is fucked up and kills all Alliance vs Horde immersion

Unpopular opinion: Battlegrounds themselves were a design mistake

Attached: 1428503118686.png (1000x562, 380K)

Artifact Power grind in the beginning was pretty aids and the main reason for that was because you had to grind per spec. Fire Mage was really strong in the early days of Legion, but got nerfed to shit so Frost got much better. All these people had to regrind AP to get their Frost weapon up so they could switch specs. It was alright being a healer since I was obviously never going to switch specs, but I felt for the DPS that were getting nerfed and needed to switch.

For me, it's the Human Rogue. Dual wielding swords and only having to press 2 buttons when leveling feels pretty good man.

It makes people who aren't skillful or with good reaction times have the possibility of success and prestige with enough dedication, same thing with Naxx.

Legion was a godsend after WoD, your picture proves the average opinion.

There can only be one king. One Grand Marshal.

What's the huge issue? I'd rather not have to wait 2 hours to pick up a quest item that 100 other idiots are gathered around. It's not permanent anyway, and seems like a good thing for starting zones.

Can't decide on healer. Leaning towards shaman, since i never played that before and it has great utility for 5mans. However i really don't want to play horde. Paladins are supposed to be amazing healers, both pve and pvp, but also the most boring healer to play as?

There's many issues, for starters it won't be the vanilla experience, it's a new mechanic and it won't replicate the game the way it was, you won't be fighting against other players for mobs as much, or having to go into secluded grind spots just to avoid confrontation. And second thing is the abusers, miners can abuse it, rare farming can be abused, snatching recipees can abuse it, potentially world bosses can be abused, there's a bunch of exploits that can come out of layering, and nowadays people don't evne keep their secrets, the second someone finds out an exploit is out on youtube and it won't get patched in a long time while the economy and the playerbase will suffer the consequences.

>it won't be the vanilla experience,
It would be desu. More people play this game. People still will be fighting for mobs.

>Eager to blog
>Can't stop himself from talking about BIG BLACK KIDS
>Spacing
>Projecting
>Just wanted someone to know he went to juvi he's not a cuck haha cool guy lol haha
You're a stereotype.

depends on what you call fun, is pressing less buttons = less fun? or less casts per minute? yes paladin is very straightforward and you'll smash the flash heal like there's no tomorrow, but you'll also infuriate entire groups with your 5 health bars + inmunities and blessing of freedom + cleanse on demand, also people suck your cock big time to do bg's with them which is fun for some. Shaman is fun in the way that you have spells and buffs and a fuckton of buttons that you may never need to press, but it feels half assed and windfury while great is not exactly reliable. Shaman feels more vulnerable, with no stun, no magic inmunity bubble, no dispel, and your totems being destroyed in one hit. Also I feel shaman is more gear dependant, but I didn't raid far enough with one to be sure.

>world bosses can be abused

Opinion discarded, you’re obviously not very well informed. It’s confirmed it will be out of the game well before they add world bosses.

So what is the alternative exactly? loads of servers where half is dead after a month? Server merges that fucks up who gets to keep their character name? Dynamic spawns that has just as many, if not more problems, many similar ones, to layering? Should people just sit in hour long queues before they get to play?

And can YOU see into the future? You seem to have already decided it as fact that layering will never go away. How do you know? Do you work for blizzard and are in charge of Classic?

go druid

OMG WOW CLASSIC YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: WHENTHESOYHITS.jpg (236x315, 26K)

>And can YOU see into the future? You seem to have already decided it as fact that layering will never go away. How do you know? Do you work for blizzard and are in charge of Classic?
You're completely and utterly naive if you think they're ever removing it.

wtf i hate classic now?

Why would they keep it in? They have nothing to gain by keeping it in the game past the launch tidal wave, and everything to lose by keeping it in. People are already bitching, they have no reason to lose players over it by never removing it.

Maybe you should try thinking logically about something for once instead of being irrationally cynical about everything like the Yea Forums hivemind wants you to.

Reminder that when he was doxxed his account was revealed to have only been created after patch 1.9 He is a newfag LARPing as an oldfag.

>loads of servers where half is dead after a month?
yeah thats how it goes. Not everyone wants to be on a high population server pay to transfer if you don't like. You fucking babies cried and whined and that's why wow became the shit it is today with class balance sharting and everything else.

I feel worse about the Maine Coon being censored.

I used this spec to dps 5 mans and heal through aq.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-164358.png (1440x2880, 1.34M)