Mortal Kombat 11

Thinking of picking it up. Is it worth it? I don't mind the grind, as I'm going to be getting it on PC you can cheat yourself all the cosmetics. But in terms of gameplay and it being fun how good is it? Last fighting games I played were MK 9 and Marvel vs Capcom 3 back when it launched.

Attached: Sub-zero-MK-11-1.jpg (625x352, 34K)

>you can use cheat engine
I'm afraid I have some bad news son. They patched in DRM to disable cheat engine shortly after launch.

Attached: 1564621108829.png (299x274, 170K)

I'm not talking about cheat engine. And I know ways to block out that message and make a patched exe. Yes if all you wanted to do is easily turn on CE that won't work, but if you apply yourself there are work around.

I'm aware of this method and the forum the patch was originally been posted in hasn't been updated in months, and that patch to bypass the DRM no longer fucking works. Either give me proof, an updated link, or fuck off.

I have no link to share with you. I only asked my irl friend and he said it still works. He would have no reason to lie to me unless it is ignorance on his part which I can't do anything about. But that's besides the point as I said I wasn't going to be using CE, or a CH trainer if you were wondering.

Now is it a fun game in terms of gameplay for a fighting game? What's the typical opinion on this game.

So, you're not even going to check to see if it works, and instead rely solely on your ignorant friend's word and buy the game? Welp, have fun throwing that 60 bucks down the toilet, I guess.

Attached: 1564616322570.jpg (655x615, 180K)

You seem to have reading comprehension problems. My question wasn't for the cheating that you made this out to be, and again I said multiple times I'm not going to be using CE so I could care less if it doesn't work.

unless you provide the link to this supposed "updated patch" I don't see the reason why I should help you when you refuse to help me.

I was thinking of getting this game for Switch myself, but the main thing that disuaded me was the always online.

Since you're getting it on PC, I don't think that should be much of an issue for you.

I've never played the game but I've seen all the story mode cinematics like 5 times. I don't really have a console or good enough computer but I was considering grabbing a ps4 just to play it. I used to play scorpion endlessly as a kid grinding out the highest difficulty in mk4. Anyways good luck figuring out what you want friend.

You are confusing. I never mentioned an "updated patch" Nor is there one. If you plan on using CE just follow the method, make yourself a patched .exe of the game then launch CE and the CE table/scrpit

I'm going to assume you didn't follow the directions properly or couldn't do them and assumed it didn't work.

Thanks, I guess I'll go for picking it up.

sure thing nigger faggot

glad to know you're a brainlet.

glad to know that you won't listen to advice about games in a thread in which you ask for advice about games. retard

Attached: 1560220361954.jpg (1536x2048, 358K)

besides two posters who helpfully answered my questions and I took their advice, this entire thread has turned into you showing you are too dumb to cheat in a game that requires more than 2 steps, and you bitching about how its not possible when I wasn't even asking about cheating in MK

Get Soulcalibur VI instead. A betetr game and has more heart and SOUL.

I just got MK but I'll hold off on playing it so I don't go past the refund timer and give SC a look.

>getting a fighting game for the switch
nigga why? shit won't even run at 60fps

So I can take it with me?

I mean, I don't give a shit about framerate as long as it isn't consistently running like a slideshow.

Looked at SC and not a fan. Though Ivy looks hot af.

no its not worth its one of those sjw games full of microtransactions because they think being woke will get the press to cover for them

The game gets old really quick and the grind to unlock/upgrade stuff is just ridiculous so unless you can find it for like 15€ i wouldn't recommend you buying it .

Attached: 1554206710417.jpg (1539x1870, 656K)