Holy shit this game makes my dick diamonds

Holy shit this game makes my dick diamonds.

All my live I've had a thing for dominatrixes and trampling. There's an Ivy on PC about my rank who uses her stomp move a lot, and will keep on doing it if you're on the ground. I played like 5 matches before I needed to stop and masturbate.

I also never break Sophitia's grabs because I want her to sit on my face.

Any other degenerates having an absolute blast with this game? it was only $20 during EVO

Attached: ivysc6.jpg (1075x1075, 211K)

i like fighting games but i'm prob. degenerate about some stuff so sure i guess lol

No ass jiggle, no buy

You should try to limit your fapping to once a day at most.

I went to a dominatrix three times and each time I had her step and sit on me the same way Ivy does. Shit was magical.

How? I fapped so much over the weekend I feel physically ill.

Imagine buying the worst Soul Calibur to date simply because it makes your tiny pee pee go super hard and shoot out icky white stuff

Imagine being 12.

Don't lewd my mother pls

This 2bh. Worst part is that it's not even good wankbait.

12 year olds think with their penis. They fap constantly, and their sudden ball droppage makes them physically ill with horniness. So, basically, you're a fucking retard for even using this NO U

I really hoped there would have been more SFM with this model.

for me it was MK9 but damn I know that feel

Why'd he buy 5?

semen in the membrane
semen in the brain!

What age?

>6
>worst SC
Retard, SC6 is one of the better games in the series.

Not him. Just want to say I didnt fap until I was 18 and didnt kiss a girl until I was 24.

two words late bloomer faggot
statistical outlier

Attached: 1554835413625.webm (640x640, 2.81M)

Sorry, you're right, I should have remembered retards like you here know nothing about fighting games and just go "new game bad" no matter what.

Attached: 1556151563970.gif (340x274, 3.82M)

How comes there's no SFMs or whatever programs they use for 3D animation for the newer models in SC6?
I need it.

Attached: 1546956053297.png (1277x772, 1.44M)

Bless Cassandra for bringing pantyhose for all the other girls to wear

Attached: 1565058419049.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

More like late boomer lmao *dab*

Ivy is the hottest bitch ever.
If you don't agree get out of my face.

>worst
Best. All others except 2 were trash.

SC isn't that popular, sfm/blender artists basically focus on mega popular shit like overwatch sadly.

It's pointless user, retarded vappa feel the need to shit on anything modern, these are the retards who jerk off 3S but couldn't tell you what st.HP isnotation for.

t. tournyfag who doesn't mind buying mobile currency fighting games for a 60 dollars

Attached: 1564586309272.jpg (1023x1024, 102K)

Competitive Soul Calibur Power Rankings

SCVI > SCII > SCV > SC > SCIV >SCIII

Casual Content Soul Calibur Power Rankings

SCIII > SCII >SCVI >SCIV > SC > SCV

If you think SCVI sucks, you either suck at fighting games, which is acceptable, or you're being a bitch about the plenty of content they gave you, which is unacceptable. SCVI is godlike, deal with it nerds. Pic unrelated, the tits and ass are just icing on an already great cake

Attached: _yorha_no_2_type_b_soulcalibur_vi_and_etc_drawn_by_glo_s_s_a5c1e76ecc5613ad352db465c58e01ab.png (2027x1980, 3.56M)

>I started by 2, so 2 is the best in the series, everything else is shit

And before 1 there was Blade/Edge. 1 was a 10/10 game back then for the content, roster, graphics, modes, ost

People say 6 is bad because of RE, which they are sort right. CE and RE should never be a thing in SC games, because it brakes the flow/pace of the fight.
For some reason in Season2 they will change RE with no cutscenes. and seems even soulcharge will be changed

RE is the worst mechanic ever introduced in SC.
fite me

It's too bad that most real life dominatrix are into gay shit like pegging or cuck shit. Why can't they just sit on my face and ride me hard.

You burned out your body. Orgasming has a massive effect on the body. You should limit it to once per day until you can handle going longer. Your body is addicted and needs time to recover from the damage caused over time.

Do it while you're still young and able to recover more quickly.

Why the fuck are women so sexy. Fuck its so annoying

He bought 5? God, the autists around here are sperging out as usual today.

Needs to be a more common part of female PC outfits.

its worse than fucking drugs
you just cant resist
FUCK YOU NATURE!

Proof that you know nothing about Ivy other then as a sexual object.

Attached: r8chx7xpvrp11.png (960x798, 1.09M)

Is this worth getting on PC or is it fuckin ded?

How do I into Soul Calibur?

Now do one with her foot on the groin of male characters

I'd enjoy it very much if Ivy stepped on me

While wearing pantyhose please

imagine being an asexual loser thinking anyone functions the same way an emotionally absent freak like you does

I fapped to lizardman

I've never played Soulcalibur, so I don't know how Ivy does it... but that's based, my friend. I have also met up & had sessions with dommes.

Does anyone else think something is off in soul Calibur 3? I've played SC2 for hundreds of hours and loved it but I can't get into 3. I can't put my finger on it but the fighting just feels weird.

Can you give me the Ivy player's Steam? What rank are they? Region?

sorry, user, but your mother is my mommy

Attached: 34e33ac9fd0f98d4453ca10a1a1185e4.jpg (724x1053, 91K)

RE is an undesirable mechanic, sure, but it's relevance decreases as the level of play goes up. You'll only see it once or twice in a Best of 3 set between two mid-level players, let alone high level. It brings the game down but comes up rarely enough that it doesn't bother me as much as it could. The general playerbase has become surprisingly competent at countering and punishing RE, and RE will only become weaker over time.

Attached: 1379521342840.jpg (381x721, 59K)

Fucking nice.

>had sessions with dommes.
How much did you pay those bitches? Do they do everything you say?

>worst when 3, 4 and 5 exist

Attached: I'll show you.png (991x876, 1.4M)

In Evo's grand finals, the american was a retard and got fucked by using RE a couple of times. The japanese player maybe used once or something.
I really want to see how much more it will be changed next with RE other than no cutscenes, as the other mechanics changes. Seems the game will step up the level much more and that they heard players critics.

I thought her elbow was a boob from the thumbnail

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-07 021847.jpg (319x266, 21K)

We got a bad version of 3. Always heard the Arcade version was very good, but we never got that