Uncharted PS5

Do you guys expect an Uncharted for PS5?

I miss Nathan :(

Attached: B48C6FC2-A7E0-4C16-98E4-5BD1B6E43151.png (1064x1384, 1.9M)

Ape Escape 4 being made instead.

Shameless bump

For real? Who tf cares about Ape Escape compared to Uncharted..

BANG BANG POOPY COWABUNGA
also, try

pretty sure the next uncharted will be on PS5
they set it up to play as the daughter
I'm sure nate will be in it but at a diminished capacity
he'll be the new sully

I too miss this generic white guy with zero unique personality aside from le funny quips and foolhardy resilience just like my marfel movies

I wish Naughty Dog went back to making games instead of cinematic crap. Never going to happen though.

Go outside a bit more. Uncharted 4 was brilliant.

The rope was cool. It's still not good or a video game.

You wish, you fucking pedo

I hope not, especially not if Cuckmann is directing. Maybe if the Lost Legacy team did it, it would be ok but in general just let the series die or reboot it with a completely new cast.

Lost legacy set up nadine as the next mc

Unless Naughty Dog gets an exorbitant cheque from Sony, no. The series concluded at 4, and thank fuck for that. What a goddamn snoozefest

Good luck with that Neil Druckenberg, she was bad enough in 4.

It's a mediocre series and 4 was the worst entry that managed to completely ruin what little about it was good.

I'm playing through UC4 right now and its boring as fuck

What happened to this series after 2?

Plebs

Neil "Feminism is great!" Drcuckmann happened. I'm not even joking, take a look at his before and after photos with his time making bandicoot and what he looks like now. He became so woke he's on another realm of woke existence. He also fired Amy Hennig despite advocating for feminism like it was going out of style.

Attached: 1563241948636.jpg (1032x1378, 290K)

1>4>2>3

No more. Sony shouldn't milk series like Nintendo. New IP's please. Only GT should be milked.

>1 in first
>2 behind 4
>4 is not dead last

Attached: 1565041725379.jpg (480x462, 44K)

Amy Hennig got fired and Neil "no fun" Cuckmann came in to direct the game so he could apply his TLOU storytelling to the uncharted universe

It's going to be her ugly kid user, lost legacy was a test to see how their fans would react to a game with just female protagonists

I actually play the games on crushing. You wouldn't understand woman.

afaik next uncharted won't be made by naughty dog so the odds of being shit are high

nice contrarianism user

Naughty Dog is made up of two teams though.
And the B-Team already proved they can make a better Uncharted game with Lost Legacy even when given awful characters to work with.

if there's a new Uncharted is just gonna be yass queen 2.0, so who give a shit.

I would rank them 2>4>1>3>chicks game