Thoughts?

Attached: 7DDA3593-6383-43DC-8949-187476BF4588.jpg (1690x947, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFVj0Z6ahcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smash is not a fighting game.

>1 joker in the top 32
>all the others drowned in pools
>nerf him

>smashniggers

Attached: 1548037657631.jpg (997x611, 90K)

simple solution: stop pretending that a casual party game for kids is really a serious competitive game.

It's Smash, you can't have your cake and eat it too. The core mechanics of that game pretty much ensure it's going to be harder to balance than any traditional (non-tag) fighter. People want to play it competitively but then bitch when trying to play it at that levels exposes all the problems of trying to do that.

I like Joker in Persona 5, but fortunately for me I only take REAL fighting games seriously like Tekken and Street Fighter

>everyone else that's remotely good has a sense of decency
holy fucking kek do smashtards actually believe this

Play an actual fg for once

This time FGC bros we need to finish the job. We started with Melee but now we have to stop Ultimate for this indignity.

Attached: THIS WAS OUR EVENT.png (1351x964, 727K)

If there must be a character who is top tier, Joker is a decent choice. He's waaaay less cancer or as OP as Bayo or Metaknight. In an ideal world a more tech heavy character like Peach would be better for the best, but I'll take Joker.

This image is so goddamn stupid but funny.

Joker isn't broken, Leo is just really good with him. He's not carried by Joker, he's carrying Joker.

How does crapping your pants and leaving = room smells like shit all night?

Smells don’t work like that

This. Nerf fags GTFO!

People are really fucking bad at fighting Joker. Like, it's honestly baffling how many stupid and obvious mistakes people make.
People miss absolutely bottom of the barrel basic shit like "oh hey arsene just killed me, let me stay on the revival platform the maximum amount of time so it runs out", it's infuriating. They need to adapt, mkleo is a god but he's been getting way too lazy opponents.

Lol.

>twitch zoomers like watching a casual party game
shocker!

it's a smash tournament. it always smells like shit.

He could of won with any character and you'd have retards spazzing out the exact same way

Except youd rather fight anus when you're at low percent, he has no low percent combos and damaging him won't build up the next anus bar.

hoes mad

hoes mad

then why was sfv so low?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFVj0Z6ahcI

Attached: Anne_pole.gif (768x432, 2.86M)

because sfv is a fighting game, not bing bing wahoo.

because sfv sucks

That doesn't really mean anything. Fighting games over the years have had broken characters with small representation

i bet they'll nerf him after this, only because every character that wins a major gets nerfed. ZeRo curse gonna be the Leo curse now.

All those people need to get good. Joker has some very exploitable weaknesses and is one of the more honest top tiers. The nigga who needs a nerf/ban is Hero because his RNG bullshit is gonna cause some serious salt on at least one top player, I'm calling it right now.

That's exactly how smells work. You think there's a lot of ventilation at a Smash event? He probably left shit stains all over the chair and liquid shit ran down his leg and all over the floor.

It's not a joker issue, its that people playing smash suck compared to those back in the day. Leo is good and Tweek dropped shit, made mistakes, and did not punish Leo when he could have.

Why does the Smash fanbase always ask for nerfs whenever a character is viable?

It's not like he just swept through winners. He went 0-2 against a fucking mega man for crying out loud. He was 1 input away from losing the whole thing. The player is just really good, he character is fine

>bing bing wahoo
Accurate

>I SAW HERO USE MAGIC BURST IN A LEDDIT CLIP, HE'S SO BROKEN XD
Hero fucking sucks, you retard. His normals are all slow as fuck and he can only use his specials, his only good attacks, as long as he has MP. He can only get his MP back at a decent rate if he's attacking his opponent, but we've already established that his normals suck ass, so good luck with that.
>BUT MUH ACCELERATLE
He only has a random chance at getting his buffs and can't use his menu at all as long as his opponent is decent at applying pressure. But guess what? All of the top tiers in this game have amazing pressure games.
>BUT MUH CRITS, I GOT HITTED AND HE KILLED ME WITH A CRIT AT 40%
Fuck you, you're an idiot for getting hit by his slow ass smashes anyway. Screencap this so I can laugh at you when Hero is a low tier, maybe a mid tier at best

Attached: FFI_Erdrick%27s_Grave_NES.gif (240x240, 21K)

It's not Joker's fault Tweek decided to take a dive while being one stock away from victory.