Almost 40GB for an update

>almost 40GB for an update
why the fuck is this bullshit allowed

Attached: Steam_2019-08-06_22-09-19.jpg (672x124, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/wishlist/site/always_offer_patches_stop_forcing_us_to_download_the_whole_game_repeatedly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do updates delete the previous ones or do they just pile up?

Retarded devs that don't know how to use their tools so they make you redownload the entire game with the patch.
Games like sfv or hearthstone are some of the bigger offenders

>Retarded devs that don't know how to use their tools so they make you redownload the entire game with the patch.
So, basically GOG.com in a nutshell?
gog.com/wishlist/site/always_offer_patches_stop_forcing_us_to_download_the_whole_game_repeatedly

Kek.

with monthly terabyte data caps it really shouldn't be allowed

is this a good game?

The download size is the reason I didn't buy this game.

oh no, I'll have to wait entire 10 minutes

>"dude the future is DIGITAL"

Attached: 20190730_145509.gif (640x395, 2.61M)

Because whatchu gonna do about it?

Left 4 Dead in the Warhammer universe, if that sounds good to you then it's good. Mostly melee attacking rat faces. Like all co-op games, it's better with friends.

>playing advanced autism simulator 9000
Like you can just play tabletop games if thats what you want op. Why go through this shitty middle man?

I can't stand that game sizes are becoming so big. It's fucking aggravating as fuck. Games like Destiny 2 (for example) are almost 100gigs, and there are some that are over 100gigs; it's a fucking joke!

Compress the fucking game files for fucks sake! Why are they doing this shit? It's pointless and annoying; it does nothing but hurt consumers.

>data caps
What shithole do you live in?

Now I have an excuse to uninstall.
I was waiting until the PvP went live anyway.

comcast in central california
$50/mo for 60mbs down and 6mbs up
1tb data cap a month
else i get charged $10 for each 50gb i go over the cap
or i could spend $90+ a month for no cap but i don't always go over the cap
mostly 700-900gb/mo so i try to not leave 1080p videos streaming in the background or download more than a few of movies and games etc

att have the same deals in my area except they were even more unreliable and my internet would be down more often

Attached: 6cc0765e75e7e177291f9667dd8440c0.jpg (1024x420, 64K)

also they throttle me to less than 10mbs down until i call them and tell them to stop
multiple times.

They said that they kind of remade how the game works behind the scenes, so this is technically the entire game and it''s supposed to load faster and be also lighter on the HDD size
Which I think, based on the devs experience, being completely fucking impossible to do as they manage to add old as fuck (release tier bugs) into months later dlcs content but for 3 times in 3 different times

that is data they need to hear.

are there dedicated servers yet? if not, when will they come?