Legends of Aria

Just got released on Steam.
Anyone played Alpha-beta tests? How is it?

Attached: 198X.jpg (1189x639, 174K)

>another MMO

Attached: oh brother.jpg (211x203, 15K)

How many ultima clones out there?

>ultima clone

its shit.

played the open beta or w/e it was for like 3 days a while ago and it felt like total shit, just go play real ultima cause this is a shitty wow clone equivalent.

>From the former lead developers

Ahahahahahahaha
This shit is "from the producers who saw Shrek" tier

>From a group of guys who played Ultima Online in their basement for a decade....

I don't know, how many are there?

It's horrible.
People think that Quality of Life improvements that have been seen in MMO's for the past 10 years are "Pussy shit". Not explaining the game's mechanics isn't "sandbox".

i been playing it since like 8 months or so. It sucks and gets boring really quick. There's no fucking content, literally nothing. No variety.

The game devs are either retards or scammers.

>your choice matter

oh i am so inclined to believe those words...

it's the whole "you create the content!" since we are too lazy and stupid to create any content or variety - game devs

i predict that 90% of reviews will be negative

>Felt like shit
I would forgive its failings if it was fun to play, but it's just not. Everything is a fucking slog. Even little things, like shooting an enemy with a spell, is a fucking eye rolling chore.

yea the combat is insanely boring. And on top of that, no variety at all. The enemies never drop any special items, ever. Then there's zero content, on top of all that. This game is a huge fail.

You just can't have combat about as engaging as Oldschool Runescape unless you're fucking Oldschool Runescape.

like i said, the shitty combat is just one of it's many problems.

The game fails on 3 or 4 different counts, making it a fail

hard to believe he was the team leader for UO, cause he really fucked this game up bad

Breaks my heart, because I was really looking forward to a good PVP oriented sandbox MMO.

well most people hate PvP, but the game lacks in so many areas that it is an all around failure

>Most people hate PVP
Most people are fucking faggots

Attached: 1562993855605.png (398x279, 141K)

agreed

bump 4 justice

Jesus christ what year is it

Here from 2016 onwards, huh kid? I've been here since 2007 get off my board newfag

newfag

I think you missed my joke.

explain it then to a couple of blockheads like us

I played it.

Shit utterly shit, they removed everything that made the game a original game and they went full retard nostalgia goggles MUH ULTIMA ONLINE.

Also they announce in the fist step of the game full customization to the servers and possible to modify nearly everything including rule-sets... all smoke.

I haven't seen someone unironically bump a thread or post
>bump 4 justice
Or do a
>For Great Justice
meme in fucking ages. The joke was I thought I was in 2008-2010 again.

yes the devs went back on their promises

then on top of that they don't even bother to make the game fun

fuck those devs

dont let this thread die

I got scammed into buying this when it went into open alpha/beta, i dont remember what it was. They promised steam launch within 3 weeks but look and behold, took 8 months.
As for the actual game, it was boring as fuck and stale, nothing like the original. No content at all and everything felt like a chore

same. I feel exactly the same

the game is not enjoyable

getting lots of negative reviews on steam already

haha

Any RPG without a focus on dungeon crawling and combat is technically an Ultima clone

true

rest in piss
play dungeon fighter online