Cast sleep on enemy

>cast sleep on enemy
>IMMUNE

Attached: ryuko.png (512x512, 300K)

Kill La Kill is trash

How do you tell these ugly drawings apart?

Show me what a good drawing is

Cause real niggas don’t sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death.

Oh no, user is mentally impaired

Not being retarded usually helps.

I didn't say it's bad, it's quite good at depicting an ugly character.

>game has poison
>can't use it on any of the bosses
>its useless against mobs
This

Attached: 1543280821395.jpg (1507x2048, 838K)

Far FAR worse is when you
>Cast ailment on enemy.
>It says "Miss".
>It's actually immune but you have zero way of knowing.

Quite picky huh

Oh fuck I hate this bullshit

That's why I can't into spellcasters and debuffers in RPGs. They become completely useless less than halfway through the game so why bother.

Attached: 7d0c8a0d37ed8178c0de7b8fab44f34c.png (499x519, 249K)

>cast instadeath on boss
>it works

I love EO.

Attached: 1525110329477.jpg (800x705, 150K)

And this, kids, is why Darkest Dungeon is kino.

Attached: Hassan5.png (500x832, 156K)

>cast sleep on boss
>it works
>it wasn't actually a boss, just a regular enemy you encounter later

>Game has a baller-ass instadeath skill that sounds baller-ass and looks baller-ass and the game insists that it is baller-ass
>casting time is 2392947239x longer than it takes to just beat the fuckers to death

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 33K)

>game has status effects
>useless on anything else than trash mobs and they can be just one shot anyways so there is no point
>game has high level instant death spell
>only works on trash mobs and even then only by chance, making it useless because again it's better to just one shot them
why do GAMES DO THIS AAAAAAAAAA

It's better than gurren lagann. Both fanbases are cancer though

Attached: 20190718_043850940_iOS.png (386x384, 219K)

hey you also played dragon's dogma

yes but I didn't play any spellcaster so I don't know, I guess it has this insta death spell that's way too slow to use, but at least it works. Most games have any higher level enemy just be immune to all kinds of shit.

One thing I like about monster hunter series is the fact that most bosses are susceptible to status effects, unless they happen to be immune to them (for example a poison spitting monster might be immune to poison status)

>filename
Five seconds of your time, user

Attached: ryuko.png (1283x682, 289K)

>face blindness
literal retard detected

No but seriously, how DO you tell the faces apart?

>sleep spells work
>expansion comes out, sleep spells work
>second expansion comes out, literally fucking everything is immune to sleep spells and the only crowd-control that works is pure group DPS
>third expansion comes out, sleep spells and other crowd-control work

By telling them apart.

How do you tell people apart, user? We know you're pretending to be retarded.

>gravity element does damage based on ennemy hp
>every ennemy with HP pool large enough to make it worth is immune.

I'm not saying I can't, I just asked you guys how. I'm not the other guy

Poison is disgusting in Etrian Odyssey 4

Yea Forums is to your right.

>pick skill tree/perks
>game just becomes easier and seems to be balanced around not using the system at all
>first quarter was more engaging than the last

Attached: kill matoi realistic.jpg (1280x905, 160K)

>game has insta kill spell
>it deals good damage to immune ennemies instead of just failing.

Attached: Anima_X_Artwork.jpg (800x1479, 513K)

Depends on the character, Ryuko's eyes have small gears in them a strong nose, and a red streak in her hair, it'd be hard to confuse her for someone else.

defending anima overdrive was pure kino

Only animas special ability pain does this. The actual death spell or abilities in this game does not do any damage if the target is immune

literally xiii-2. Game is beatable without using the pet system AND leveling up. How fucking ridiculous is that. Keep in mind that pets are at least 10x stronger than the player could ever hope to be. So being able to win without that AND leveling up is so fucking badly balanced.

wow I had had purged the reality that 13 got sequels from my mind

>had had
oh no I'm having a stronk she's a goddess going through time now please pull the cord

The sequels were better actually. Lightning Returns is my second favorite final fantasy. (I use cheats though to skip that chocobo bullshit)

There is no difference retard all anime faces look the same, the difference is eyebrows, eye color, hair and their clothes or rarely the body is different. No-one could tell from a featureless face as all faces are basically the same but they have an extremely distinctive design silhouette and height to the other characters, comedy scenes and overreactions and chibi etc moments work well as all you need are the clothes and the hair to tell who's who so you can twist or exaggerate the face in any and every way you want without it being confusing.

I know plenty of retards who confuse Seija and Ryuko

>game has status effects
>they work on every single enemy except if enemy's element or ability prevents it

Seija looks like a Loli though and wears white, if Ryuko had Mako's face then it'd make sense but really?

>party member dedicated to status effects
>normal enemies die too fast for them to matter
>bosses are immune

Attached: nash.gif (400x600, 18K)

>none of the fuckers worth silencing are vulnerable to silence
>none of the fuckers worth being put to sleep are vulnerable to sleep
>the most versatile class in the game can just cast magic buff 4 times and either shoot bouncy arrows or spinny arrows to kill everything in its path
Dogma's a great game and i love it to bits but boy I was expecting way more out of status effects, affinities and such when I saw it had "crafting" and a shit ton of items

Ryuko just got the short end of the stick from her genepool

>game has status effects
>literally every single boss has an arbitrary 100% immunity to every single effect, but they don't communicate it, so you try using status moves before quickly giving up on them entirely because nothing other than a boss is worth trying to inflict an ailment on
What's worse is when there are status effects that skip your turn or multiple turns. I'm playing Digimon Dawn right now and their status system only exists to be an insufferable annoyance just like in every other rpg ever. There are multiple statuses that just skip your turn and some moves cast them field wide and stun/sleep/confuse/paralyze your entire team and skip multiple turns for each party member, and all these different ailments are almost functionally identical since all they do is skip turns.