If you hopped into the Animus, what would your most interesting ancestor be?

If you hopped into the Animus, what would your most interesting ancestor be?

Attached: animus.jpg (900x563, 66K)

I'm adopted.

hitler

spearchuckers fighting Spaniards

how the fuck should i know

shouldn't the Spaniards themselves be more interesting?

Bootlegger/cattle hand
Member in a Slavic militant group
Man that slept with the majority of women in his town and died when an angry husband shot him

My grandpa was in Nam. Mite b cool

That one guy who met de Gaulle in 1920.

muhammed

I'm not white though, so I probably don't have any Spaniard ancestors

Supposedly one of my paternal ancestors was in on a plot to assassinate Napoleon III.

what's your last name

no idea. pretty sure my ancestors that i know of were mostly just normal peasants doing farming and merchant shit.

I barely know shit about my own grandparents let alone any of my ancestors

Well-to-do Italian peasant dabbing on the king of Naples because I own more cattle than he does.

both sides were minor nobility in the XVIth / XVIIth century so i'd have to assume they fought a fuckton of Turks

Napoleon era stuff.

Attached: 0155a3e7b69de29d5a9584a7b5abe3a0365688e0093aba2184c5ea28d497700b.png (1116x1578, 1.83M)

I’m half Irish half Bohemian, so probably just centuries of getting drunk as fuck.

I wonder what my apache ancestors were doing.

genghis khan

I have norse ancestry so probably viking shit.

Oswald Mosley.

Probably the common ancestor of all humanity.

Adam?

Some Scots-irish fuck who left either before independence or quickly after. Might be cool.

some communist partizan slovene sniper killing about 30 germs by lying around for 3 days in the alps or some retarted lusatian sorb who joined cossacks to btfo ottomands

if your family is from central/south America/SouthEast US. I have bad news friend. The spaniards dominated those regions for a long time. You can probably be traced back to a conquistador's rape of a spearchucker

Probably Charlemagne, but Im sure a shit ton of europeans are related to him as well even through our diluted bloodlines so who cares.

Attached: 1526269136506.gif (337x339, 67K)

some hispanic revolution and guerrilla warfare