Careful, it's a radroach

>Careful, it's a radroach.

Attached: Radroach.png (975x591, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekFBQbjRNBg&t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=hHLeLvOQAGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>radiation monster
>it's just a version creature that already exists which ate too many protein bars
very creative

how did these useless fucking things cause so much problems in vault 101 when james opened the door? unless you're a cripple or an old woman you can bonk them on the head with a stick and they die instantly

The basic idea was that radroaches would be trouble in large numbers, but due to the shitty engine, AI and shitty balance, there is literally zero danger in dealing with them even at level 1.

but one of the first things the game establishes is that a literal ten-year-old can kill them with a shit-ass BB gun

Uuh he was lucky and his dad was nearby....

It's nice of Bethesda to portray Turks in the post-apocalyptic world

Not him, but did you really read his post? He says "in large numbers", and when you are learning how to shoot, you have single fucking roach in a corner, with two adults right behind you. If it was 100 of roaches, then it'd be whole different story.
Except game would die much faster than your character.

>pop
>Ahh! What in God's name is wrong with you?

but you never see more than like 4

>oh my god giant roaches
>doesn't react to giant mutated chameleon that rips through raiders

Voiced protag was a mistake.

>Turk

I kill it with a radstomp

just how rad are these roaches? can they do a kickflip?

Why would they put more than 4 anywhere if they know this will result in bugs, characters standing and doing nothing, or just flat out crashes?

if their shitty engine can't handle more than 4 roaches at a time maybe they shouldn't try to make me believe they can kill anything bigger than a toddler

youtube.com/watch?v=ekFBQbjRNBg&t=20s

Looks pretty rad

IT'S A RADROACH, LESTER
SMALLER TYPE A ZERG

>hmmm should these radioactive roaches act more aggressive in swarms, climb up and run along walls or crawl in an unpredictable pattern to make the player pay attention?
>lol no just make them retarded like every single enemy in the game because we can't be bothered with things that take effort

>an enemy that can climb up walls
>in that engine
the roach would spaghettify and go apeshit the second it tries to go on a wall

not as rad as deathclaws

Attached: 1547204258913.jpg (1273x1280, 438K)

Do you think eating cockroaches is like eating crab haha

That's not the ones from Fallout Tactics. Nor the ROACHOR from the same game.

people who have reportedly eaten roaches claim that it's one of the most foul things they've ever eaten, and that the taste stays with them for days afterword, especially with regards to American roaches, which is definitely what appears in the Fallout series

so to answer your question no, probably not

I dislike turks

youtube.com/watch?v=hHLeLvOQAGY

I wanna fuck a radroach

Delete all non isometric fallouts

honestly
same

What did he mean by this

Attached: 1564677290616.jpg (892x1128, 206K)

he wants to stick his cock in a radroach's ovipostor
thats what

You gotta help me!

>oviposition
Oh no, that's one of my fetishes

Attached: e07.jpg (480x542, 42K)

>that dangerous wasteland NV mod where you explore a station with radroach infestation

Attached: Untitled.png (391x252, 4K)

>that one meandraco image
i also want to fuck oversized bugs
will teraurge ever be finished?