GRANDIA HD COMING 8/16

Attached: IMG_20190806_124141.jpg (1000x530, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iifvt7V7bBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that they butchered Grandia 1 for this port.

how so?

apparently they used the psx version for the port, but I'm sure other can tell you more about this

They're using the undub fanpatch so it still has the same issues the undub did: battle voices will still be English even if you switch the Japanese voices. Not an issue of you play English dub.

But they are also using some really shitty 2x shaders which make it look like ass.

youtu.be/iifvt7V7bBM

Also it's very unlikely they fixed the bugs that affected Grandia 2 Anniversary, though there's only a few of those.

I saw in an interview they're adding a bunch of effects that were exclusive to the saturn version.

>battle voices will still be English even if you switch the Japanese voices
dropped

>No PC port release date
who cares

You can just emulate it on your pc with the undub patch and apply your own shaders to have the same experience.

They've been completely mum about this port since it was announced and are always super evasive in interviews about. This is purely a half-assed cash grab.

>Saturn version
>good textures
>shadows
>better sprites
>not blurry

>PlayStation version
>broken textures
>no shadows
>worse, malformed sprites
>blurry

Guess which version they used for the "remaster"

Attached: 1498922348532.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>exclusive to one console

Why doing this with old games? What's the point?
It's for shit like this that Guardian Heroes is a fucking live exclusive and then IT NEVER GETS RELEASED IN OTHER PLACES. Fuck, we are in 2019, this type of exclusives dont make sense anymore

They were never going to us Saturn because that would require them to actual insert English text.

They're just selling a poorly emulated PSX copy to suckers.

The awful Playstation version

what did they lose the saturn version or something.

>tfw I got hopes up for a definitive version of Grandia 1
>Won't even bother adding in Digital Museum content
Oh well

Attached: __millenia_grandia_and_grandia_ii_drawn_by_arcbuncle__dd0c93333d41446ea67afd7a67706d2f.png (724x1024, 892K)

I recall them promising that it would use the Saturn version as a base but whatever

Yes they said that one time, but this is GungHo and they're are always lying about shit. Just look at he videos from E3 and you can tell it's the PSX version easily. Even still has the long ass load times before and after each battle.

they did mention that it's still an early version of the game during those times

The fact that they won't release a trailer or any new screenshots with this release announcement means they didn't fix shit.

Why no Grandia 3? That one never made it to the EU.

Millenia is just a gutter slut.

Too much work for a cash grab. Grandia 2 had an enhanced port a few years back on PC done by a different group. GungHo just saw a chance to repackage that for Switch and throw in a shoddy port of the PS1 game.

3 and Xtreme would require effort and actual development time to port properly.

>Grandia
Now that's a blast from the past.

Gonna get this this month along with Turok 2

Because its non issue. Its more than likley fixed but its not something to make a fucking trailer over.

Sorry I didn't realize you guys had shills here.

I'd prefer physical but I'm gonna play the shit out of this warts and all

What's that in English? 8th April 2020?

In 10 days

Fuck grandia!, Wheres my panzer dragoon saga HD??

how much is it? i'll not go higher than 10 bucks from how bad these ports look.

The Playstation version has more soul because I have nostalgia for it.

wasnt this switch exclusive? wasnt it out a long ass time ago already?

20, seeing how that's how much grandia 2 is

feena is more of a slut. she only wanted justin's seed and succeeded at the end of the game

Attached: Feena.gif (126x126, 152K)

remaster my first fap

Attached: 56311.png (148x125, 18K)

>waited to play G1 because I thought the remaster would use the Saturn version

Attached: 1537728777733.jpg (1080x777, 58K)

The remaster promises redone textures and sprites. Who gives a shit if they base it on the PS1 or Saturn version if they're redrawing the assets anyway?

Fourth post in the thread, dumbo

No. Was supposed to come out in winter this year, i.e. roughly half a year ago.
But hey, at least it's before next winter.
>redrawing assets
Nah, it's more like that shitty filter the Steam (or rather phone) version of Chrono Trigger had. Unless I hallucinated seeing some pictures of this.

this

Yeah, I was hoping for Digital Museum as part of it but it seems the devs are lazy cunts.