Tf2 leaks

>tf2 is getting an update in early November (unless there is more delays)
>Most of the work left is bug fixes and the sfm
>The update is based on world wars
>In the lore every major country is invading Australia for the last australium bars
>five new maps in total. Control points map based on Sydney.
>New MvM map with new australium weapons. Every new weapon will have a australium variant. In this map the robots travel on ships. New paratrooper robots (robot soldiers with base jumper and airstrike that spawn in the sky)
>5 new weapons in total. 1 new multi class shotgun, 1 new multi class melee, 2 heavy weapons, 1 demo weapon, and 1 engineer weapon.
>New shotgun is called the last resort. It is faster and does better damage but only can shoot once and after shooting it has to recharge like the gas passer.
>Heavy gets a new primary called the looser cannon. Has a fast single shot with a canon ball that has to be charged. With more charge the more damage it does with the speed of the canon ball. At a full charge the canon ball can bounce once off a wall.
>heavy gets a new melee called the robo-gauntlet. It is like a normal melee but it is faster and can be charged up for a max of 200 damage. When active you get 20% more damage from behind.
1/2

Attached: heavy.jpg (236x214, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

valvesoftware.com/it/contact?recipient=TF Team)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/2
>New demo secondary called the big bomb. It acts like c4 where you turn it on and you place the bomb or carry it around you. If you carry the bomb after turning it on you cannot switch between weapons. After 20 seconds the bomb will explode. When active the bomb will be noisy and lights up. If anybody finds the bomb they can switch to melee and use the primary fire key to wait five seconds to disable the bomb. The bomb recharges like the gas passer but takes 120 seconds. You might think this weapon is bad but it has great range and does massive damage.
>New multi class melee is for every class but the spy and engineer. It is called the defuse kit. It does 100% less damage but it can defuse big bombs instantly.
>Fianlly the new engineer weapon is a secondary called the ammo box. It acts like the heavy's sandvich. Instead of health it gives metal and ammo. You can consume it yourself or give it to other engineers so they have metal. It gives the same amount of metal and ammo as a medium ammo pack.

nice LARP

This isn't gentoo

God I wish this was real. engineer could use this badly.

I wish this could be reality

Attached: 1563584015851.jpg (512x512, 28K)

MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD

Do you think it's fair that people who abused of a glitch got FREE UNUSUALS while those who decided to not screw the economy are left with NOTHING? I urge everyone to message the TF Team (valvesoftware.com/it/contact?recipient=TF Team) and send'em this message, in order to at least get a form of encomium for not having took part in this mess.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello TF Team,

I understand why you decided to not punish the people who profited of the "Guaranteed Unusual" glitch: because after all it was all your fault and make people pay for your mistakes would have not been fair. But what about those who decided to not take advantage of this crazy situation and got NOTHING? I, like many other people, decided to not abuse this glitch to get easy unusuals because it was an UNETHICAL thing to do, out of respect for Valve and the game economy.

Some people made a massive profit by selling a very expensive unusual they got at the first try. Moreover, even if the rest of their hats are untradeable, those are still luxury items, which normally you wouldn't get so easily.

So, what's the lesson to be learned here?

"You found a cool bug? Abuse the shit out of it, since you'll actually be rewarded for it! Be a nice guy and not fuck the system? Lol, you get nothing! Try next time, friend."

Nice move guys, very appreciated. It seems that being an honest person doesn't pay off these days.

Frankly, get your shit together.

Peace.

- A disappointed player

Attached: message.png (1313x619, 87K)

Heavy mains are the worst type of person in existence

nice LARP, your ideas are too fucking unrealistic.
also i think you were the guy who was also responsible for the heavy update "leak" for april this year.

you almost had my ass but then you decided to post too many weapons

>last australium bars
they're already gone bro
fake and homosexual

Attached: 1357434196386.png (177x192, 78K)

This cannot be real

can you link?

>20 seconds bomb
>replacing melee just for an extremely situational weapon being used
I'm gonna call bullshit until you post proof

>looser cannon.
>charged up for a max of 200 damage
>c4 from cs
you're so bad at this it's not even funny

Is SFM getting an update? Fucking hell, finally. assuming this isn't just some larping

Show proof

fag

man stop falling for these threads. yesterday someone larped as a leaker saying tf3 was announced, and so many retards ate that shit up.
why the hell are you all so fucking dense?

Friendly reminder that if anybody claims to have a leak without any proof beyond an extremely blurry screenshot, said leak it bullshit and should not be believed

>>New demo secondary called the big bomb. It acts like c4 where you turn it on and you place the bomb or carry it around you. If you carry the bomb after turning it on you cannot switch between weapons. After 20 seconds the bomb will explode. When active the bomb will be noisy and lights up. If anybody finds the bomb they can switch to melee and use the primary fire key to wait five seconds to disable the bomb. The bomb recharges like the gas passer but takes 120 seconds. You might think this weapon is bad but it has great range and does massive damage.
>>New multi class melee is for every class but the spy and engineer. It is called the defuse kit. It does 100% less damage but it can defuse big bombs instantly.

>He thinks Valve would put in the effort required to code this

Attached: Moonman1.png (397x373, 60K)

No one believes it, what are you talking about?

larp

the only thing that would bring me back to tf2 is a re-release on a fresh engine. Game aged poorly.

That's just the cannon from Serious Sam.

God I hope this is real.

50% chance this is either fully bullshit or somewhat true.

Wait a sec.
Op said there was 5 weapons but lists six.
I'm going to say op is a larping retard or the dufuse kit is not viewed as a weapon.