Why THE FUCK no one complains about the 15 fps and shitty resolution???

why is everyone eating dogshit when its from nintendo?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 262K)

This is nothing new for the switch. People will continue to play and defend it.

People tend to defend it due to "portability".

>shitty resolution
it has a constant 1080p resolution, the fuck you on about?

nintendo fans are used to eating shit. as long as the nintendo logo is on the box, the game could be 2fps, 240p and they'd defend it.
the ironic part is that until the switch, portability always meant cheaper games - not paying home-console prices for the shittiest possible versions of the same games.

I hate looking at the game, it's ugly, but it isnt a bad game in any other regard
You can literally see the game change resolutions when nothing is going on and its obvious because the outlines on characters change

Everyone knows anything beneath 8K is unplayable.

Also OP, stop making the same thread over and over.

SNOY BTFO

Attached: WqrmB-b63oj2GH4D.webm (640x360, 1.62M)

HAHAHAHAHAAH
THIS IS BAIT
THIS IS BAIT RIGHT
THIS HAS TO BE BAIT

>sony
consolewar shitters

We all know that the Switch is a shit console. However, Nintendo tends to get the good third party developer now (thanks for the help, Sony), so we have no choice but to wait for PC emulation to play the game with adequate performances.

The Switch is over 2 years old. Noone's gonna buy a Switch game now and go "wait you're telling me this toy can't handle 8k 288 fps?" at this point.

>he plays his Switch docked
L E L
E
L

>However, Nintendo tends to get the good third party developer now
that's news to me, seeing as how major games like monster hunter world, kh3, remake 2, sekiro, dmc5, ace combat, ff7 remake, etc. keep skipping the switch.

>8k 288 fps
haha epic meme
i wish it could at least 720p 60fps
IN FUCKING 2019

IN FUCKING 2019!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up and go have sex

Attached: 1363886378863.jpg (453x576, 39K)

We already know the graphics suck, everybody got this out of their systems early on. The actual core gameplay is great though, a bit on the easy side and it has the best fire emblem story in a while.

Anyone know where I can buy the limited edition at not scalping prices in Europe? Are the any news on restocks? Am I sol?

Well, there's SMT V at least, and I'm slightly hopeful for Gunvolt, and I might be a bit interested in Astral Chain.
I would not care much if I'm wrong though.

Because it's a turn based game where you're skipping the animations 90% of the time anyways.

This game is literally proof that that shit doesn't matter. It's one of the best games of the decade, so fo fuck yourself, faggot

Its the switch..people are used to shitty frames

Smash and Mario Kart both run at 1080p 60fps.

>buying hard copies

>It's one of the best games of the decade
it's going to be forgotten as soon as digimon survive and the langrisser remakes come out.

Attached: mj-laughing.gif (282x211, 3M)

>langrisser remake
As fucking if.

The delusion is strong

I have a decent PC and I can't give a shit about graphics. Last time I even cared about a graphical leap was the PS2.

fpbp

>Latest Fire Emblem will be forgotten when DIGIMON and literally who comes out

You can't honestly believe that. Whether you like FE or not, you CAN'T actually believe anyone gives a fuck about Digimon and a long dead franchise (aside from that epic mobile game bro) more than fire emblem.

The PS2 was the last time a graphical leap contributed to gameplay since it introduced clearly animated 3D models and moved us out of the chunky polygons that'd make it hard to even tell what was going on or how hit boxes worked.
We've actually gone backwards since because devs keep compromising shit like consistent controls for realistic movement, or cutting down on content so they can add time to modeling.

because these don't mean shit in a turn-based game