No level scaling

>no level scaling
>Weighty, intense combat
>Powerful story and great characters
>Stunning graphics
>Masterfully written quests
Why did Yea Forums hate this game again?

Attached: 590e3fc0ae653ad8f9183a1b.jpg (323x433, 34K)

The "open world" is bland and empty, the dlc is better than the main game

>Implying the open world matters
Go play some dumbed down trash like fallout new Vegas or whatever other garbage obsidian has vomited out recently instead

>Weighty, intense combat
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

if the open world doesnt matter why did they waste resources making one

You can't talk about this game here without obsidiots invading your thread, OP

It sucks compared to Origins, if it was the first game it might get a pass

>Weighty, intense combat
It has anime-tier garbage attacks
BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION rehash was never good
>Stunning graphics
Looks like a ps2 game
collect ten blankets then turn in
amazing

>weighty combat
>literally a button HOLDER not even a button masher

>Weighty, intense combat
Just because they add a colored glow to attacks and make every mage spell absolutely over the top huge does not equal interesting combat.
>Stunning graphics
Oh okie, nice (you) thread mate. Almost had me.

because your points are all lies except for the level scaling.
I dont hate it, but, unlike yourself, I can see it for what it is and it is not that good.

>new vegas is dumbed down trash
>inquisition isn't
Even origins took more from mmorpgs than I liked, but the sequels got progressively worse.

Attached: big_1496148706_image[2].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>weighty, intense combat
>literally have to hold the fucking attack button for auto-attack
>can only take eight skills at a time
who the fuck thought this was a good idea

>DA:I graphics are bad
Ok now we've reached a whole new level of psychopathy I thought was only reserved for shitposting trannies. Lo and behold, Yea Forums never fails to keep redefining what it means to hit rock bottom. Are you THAT starved for validation? All we can give you is (you)s, reddit might be more up your alley.

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

it has terrible button awesome combat

there is still an unpatched graphical glitch from fucking launch where certain gloves aren't attached to the body and turn hands into grotesque claws during movement

They are though, all environments suck, characters, enemies, even fucking horses look like shit
Armors, clothes and 'special effects' (magic and shit) are alright, even goo at times, but the rest is shit.

The graphics are bland. Sure it looks "good" but holy shit, EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD NOWADAYS. ITS 2019. Its a fucking bland world with generic npcs, characters, quests, leveling, gameplay.

Attached: 1565054992601.jpg (360x360, 15K)

i know this is bait but i'm still mad

Not from a visual quality perspective but definitely when it comes to design. Compare that to Origins.

Grease hair.

Fuck you. Graphics are excellent and have aged pretty well so far. Take your pills, you're getting no upvotes here.

Attached: tfw.png (523x536, 420K)

haven't (you) noticed that the only user talking like a reddit fag or even mention the site is you.

We’re not talking about The Witcher 3 though

I wasn't that keen on the story or the characters, personally, and while some of the quests were alright, a lot of them amounted to "tool around this zone and collect herbs / bear asses / what-have-you". Ultimately, it ended up feeling like playing a dead MMO. The multiplayer was actually pretty good, though. I had fun with it.

From that point of view I agree, the only thing that looked unique was Energy Barage because it had those cool anime magical circle effects. Also environments
lacked that cool unique visual flare that made them memorrable, but at least they look cohessive enough depending on the biome.
You seem awfully knowledgeable on reddit speak and redditfags yourself. Share your wisdom with us lowly commoners.
No wait, never mind, you parrot the same inconsiquencial shit in every DA:I thread ever. At least Bioware trannies have differing opinions when they make threads.

Attached: 1549066367141.png (512x422, 231K)

Attached: 04b0a7fbc472f3c237843e2210aca5794cddf0aa0eacc60fd37e510957b06dd6.png (740x353, 103K)

>>Powerful story and great characters
lol
>Stunning graphics
lol
lol

oh no why didn't people like the generic action game sequel to a series that was originally crpg made by bioware, renowned shitters incapable of making anything remotely serviceable for the past decade, and obsessed with sjw political bullshit
I WONDER WHY
anyone with a brain would just play origins again, even better they'd just play an infinity engine game

Why do tumbler fags and discord trannies think the writing and characters are god tier? It blows my mind how they praise it to this day and even if someone points out the flaws they'll just do some mental gymnastics to completely ignore it. Like I get that a decent amount of their waifu shit comes from here but they cant even just say "Sure the game has issues but I love character X". Instead they gotta defend the entire game with zealotry.

Mentally ill people latch onto their choices because they think that's what defines them.
When their choices are attacked and/or proven wrong, of course they'll defend them with zealotry. After all they have literally nothing else going for them other than the products and ideology they mindlessly consume. Sad state of affairs.

Attached: IstillEndUpDissapointed.jpg (510x511, 66K)

Can I play Da:I as a total douche? Does it have any real consequences? And I am sure that choices from previous games don't really matter

The delusions on this user....

Nah. The amount of dickery you can engage in kinda dropped in later BioWare games.

>Can I play Da:I as a total douche?
Haha. No.

DA:I was a joke compared to Origins and 2.

Attached: 1555623748748.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

Attached: laughing elf man.png (600x600, 188K)

I skipped it because I read it had open world mmo quest bullshit

>Weighty, intense combat
lol
lmao
LMAO
If you unironically think inquisition was a good addition to Dragon Age, let alone a good game, you should probably just end yourself.

Man, that's trash. I hoped the saving grace for that game was the choices you could make. I really liked dicking around in DA:0 and DA2

Because the retarded AI and the complete lack of AI customization made the "Tactics" part of combat completely pointless. Instead of carefully managing your units it's much more rewarding to just give them a build that can survive combat for 30 seconds and solo everything with your character. Which isn't hard to do, even no Nightmare difficulty.

Worse, the game is FUCKING BORING. I've been tyring to finish it but the sidequests kill my desire to play, and I'm not even doing all of them, just trying to do some companion quests before moving on in the story.

Threadly reminder that Inquisition is utterly redpilled

>Homo companions can all be rejected, one can even be killed
>The tranny can be killed
>You can replace the empress with an emperor (male) who is clearly more competent
>The church is further confirmed to be corrupt

That's some mighty fine bait. I'll buy it with a (you).

The lack of tactical management of squadmates, and a piss poor engagement distance forranged characters and spell casters, made a lot of combat a fucking nuisance.

Sounds like--
Yeah, that. I haven't played DAI yet, are they actually the same? I mean, they did both win GOTY.

>And 2
Come on nothing BW ever shat out is worse than DA2 and that includes the Sonic game

>He didn't make his hero a melee warrior
There's your problem right there.

>no level scaling
thats a lie

the areas themselves have a level range that scales to you which makes it even worse than level scaling because of how fast you outlevel them. Instead of backtracking through bandits with glass armour you get backtracking through trashmobs essentialy for rewards that are useless to you/

>Weighty, intense combat
thats a lie

The combat somehow managed to be even worse than in DA2 with the shitty rock/paper/scisorr armor shield shit that was already tedious in ME2. All enemies are just HP sponges with additional Armour.

thats a lie
Most of the quests are literally filler, the plot makes no sense and has no impact on anything and hawke makes a cameo for no fucking reason.
All of your companions are either annoying, faggots or autistic and in some cases all three of them at the same time.

>Stunning graphics
thats a lie
its full of reused assets from Dragon Age 2. Most of them weapons are literally copypasted meshes from DA2.

and another lie
The quests rarely make sense and suffer from narrative dissonance where mr. allpowerful-inquisitor goes randomly dicking around on the map collecting flowers for villages while the world is getting fucked by demons.

Not a single statement of yours was truthful in defesne of that game, thats really saying something.

Attached: 1505868341909.gif (392x500, 382K)

Inquisition is easily worse. At least Varrics lies were more fun than anything in Inquisition.

>after all these failures still being a salty biodrone and projecting that shit onto others

Attached: 1412912132795.jpg (280x272, 14K)

I liked it.

>Inquisition is easily worse
Well that's incorrect

I'd argue it isn't, because DA2 still had tactics and your squadmates were a lot better.

DA:O >>>>>>>> DA:I >> DA2

Attached: funny filename goes here.webm (600x338, 410K)

Its like watching people argue which piece of dog shit was better at being a moist piece of shit.

Both were abyssmal and if liked them you need to kill yourselves.

I liked 2 more than 3.
Inquisition was far too bland.

After you kid

>the only enjoyable moments were when you got to see the old Origins crew again
What did they mean by this?

>no healing
>very little customization beyond gear
>no real origin story (for fucks sake this was the big selling point of the first game)
>the ugliest models known to mankind
>cringecore Hamburger Helper dialog
>MMO sidequests
>open world is big bland and empty - somehow managing FF15-syndrom before FF15 was out
I don't understand what happened to Dragon Age. Literally alm they had to do was shit out DaO and glue on more extra bits and it would have been GOTY every single release year. Truly godlike incompetence on display.

DAI winning GOTY is the single biggest proof that GOTY is completely meaningless

My favorite part of the game.

Attached: solas sees lavellan and sera together.jpg (600x1069, 276K)

>unlocked the cutscene framerate
>shit hits the fun
>DA:I FUCKING SUCKS

>set framerate above 60 in Bethesda games
>shit hits the fun
>OMG SO FUNNY LEL LOOK AT THE BUGS DUDE LMAO MODS WILL FIX IT

Suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And you can take or leave it
If you please

Post Morrigan

Attached: MorriganInquisition.png (613x986, 539K)

Don't use memespeak.

why on earth would that animation be tied to framerate

Who the fuck in their right mind would ever give a shit about awards.
The point of awards is being acknowledged by your betters, not congratulated by your peers. Who the fuck cares what people, at best as competent at you, think?!

If i wanted to llay mmo id play it with other people.
>wants specialization, go farm mats like in korean mmo
>masterpiece
Whatw the point of single player mmo?

I've only ever seen people bitching about the gay characters so probably that I guess.

>NV
>Dumbed down
Sweet jolly fucking ranchers, I bet your mom wishes she'd swallowed you.

DA:I cutscenes are locked to 30fps for a reason. It's shit and it fucking sucks, but it's done for a reason. You break shit at your own peril. You don't smash your skull against the wall to prove bikes are dangerous.

Attached: 1324235345667.jpg (184x184, 13K)

I just liked making waifus.

Attached: Dragon Age™_ Inquisition_20170327175402.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>glue on extra bits
That's one of the fundamental probelms with modern sequels. Every sequel today is so desperate to re-invent itself with every entry (because that's what the focus groups want!) that most devs and publishers start slicing off too much. I miss the days where a sequel ALWAYS ment more of the good stuff and less of the bad.

Character models are bad, in a game where you spend a lot of your time looking at them this is an issue.
Environment artist are the only people are Bioware who know what they're doing.

then why did yo make some malformed mongoloid?

I have bad taste.

Attached: Dragon Age™_ Inquisition_20160616141134.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

I'm pretty sure those gloves break in regular gameplay too

But all the sidequests were god awful mmo fetch quests.

Attached: tumblr_puuf50wjKg1un4o6oo1_540.png (540x397, 330K)

jesus christ, you are an honest to god potatofucker, arent you?

Attached: 1346761943386.gif (280x227, 1.7M)

Well, I am Irish...

Attached: Dragon Age™_ Inquisition_20160810223506.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

la creatura

Great fucking taste

Attached: Screenshot (44).png (1920x1080, 1.04M)