Is she the most evil Fire Emblem villain?

Is she the most evil Fire Emblem villain?

Attached: Edelgarde.jpg (1199x1200, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBJU9T4biQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She killed millions

Not even the most evil person in her own game. The slitherers were one dimensional evil. She at least had some well meaning motivations.

Yes, bisexual people are quite evil. Stop spamming threads about her.

to save billions by removing shitty crests and the church faggots, she did nothing wrong

You going to pre-order her figure, right?

Attached: 1564356765032.jpg (600x900, 64K)

*tips fedora*

M'lady was simply euphoric

Found the femdom Seirosfag. Keep living under the chains of a temperamental bitch.

>you're with your bros siegeing a castle when this brigiddian woman rushes at you faster than the speed cap and crits your healers ass x2 while dodging everything you throw at her
>what do you do?

Attached: 2019080601281200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

how's the eye dimitri?

debatable, i highly doubt that the number of people negatively impacted by crests is even remotely that significant.
on top of that, humanity is already quite close to understanding crests enough to be able to safely implant and remove them, nullifying the origin of her motives to remove them in the first place. hell id bet at this point gaining mastery over crests would be both easier, faster, and more humane, compared to her sketchy plan to forcefully purge crests outright.

also, lets not forget that she was using crest stones to manufacture literal demonic monsters for use in war, seems kinda hypocritical, especially considering that you need to use living humans to make them.

the bitch was a child that was having a lifelong temper tantrum, Lysithea alone is proof enough that there was a better way.

Attached: 1440364056979.png (1057x1129, 710K)

What a cutie empress. What did she do wrong again?

Attached: IMG_20190806_144253.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Fooling around.

it's less about the actual crests and more about the society and social hierarchy they create. as she states people need to be judged by their own merits and skills not just by what crests they possess

>debatable

Attached: 1539654177337.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Attached: Edelgarde Rule.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

She will use you for her own benefit. If you go her route, she only pretends that she wants to be with you, but you are just a tool for her to achieve her ultimate goal, which is a godless communist kingdom of Edelgard.

I heard you can fuck your friend's mom in this. Is this true?

She's the most beautiful

Attached: 2b4ffc861fad272bdf9428595073b0da.jpg (1243x1514, 211K)

dad only

Not even more evil than Rhea or Dimitri

t. Hubert

Edelgard is worse.

Attached: Edelgard will sacrifice.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Are you serious? So playing as the girl lets you romance the dad, but playing as guy you can't romance the mom? Well that sucks. Guess no buy from me.

She is right.
Sacrifices have to be made for a greater good.

Attributes of any great leader in history.

both only let you romance the dad

Emperor E-edelgard gave my a pretty important roll ferdinand.
I'm manning the ballista. She told me it would be a strategic advantage...but I really dont want to hurt my old classmates...
Maybe she was thinking about me when giving me the position so I wouldnt have to fight anyone!
M-maybe she doesnt hate me...

Attached: fire_emblem_three_houses_bernadetta_post_timeskip.jpg (250x250, 22K)

Yes?

literally nothing wrong with this, it's part of being a leader

I just unleash the fucking boar on her. If he for some reason can't hit her his fucking perf battalion will smash through her.

edelgard knew her stats were shit, and knew dimitri couldn't resist killing her

WTF! I had no idea I wanted a game where I fuck my friend's mom this badly till now. Unless gays and girls are buying their games, no one has a fantasy of fucking their friend's dad, its always the opposite.

Kek

>Gambit
>Brave bow
Woooow dude

She's the most autistic villain, that's for sure. Felt good killing her for wasting my time.

I actually couldn't handle her on the groner field 3 way. I let the deers handle her while I beelined for eldegard.
Npc assassins are fucking scary in 3h

Maybe if she came out of her room more without sensei holding her hand then she would have had the stats to be worth not being a sacrificial pawn

As a based and dare I say it red-pilled Bleagle, I'm already fucking her

Anywhere in Europe where I can buy the limited edition at not scalping prices? Are the any news on restocks? Am I sol?

My Bernie's dex is insane though.

>steal Felix from Dimitri and Lysithea from Claude
>Now their factions are pathetic and weak without their their nukes

Attached: 1564818819689.jpg (876x934, 149K)

What is it about this girl that makes me want to plant my seed deep inside her as we kiss and embrace each other tightly?

Dimitri is hella cute.

Attached: 1563844917026.jpg (1199x891, 169K)

>my father dies
>look at my map for exploration.
>shocked
>Bernadetta is not in her room.
>see where she is.
>shes placing flowers at my father's grave.
Fuck you shes a sweet little cinnamon bun and did not deserve it.

The sad truth that she will never take your seed because you are a filthy commoner.

Why doesnt Sylvain flirt with Leonie?

He isn't gay.

>wtf Edelgard why did you kill my family and millions of people
>um sweaty? Stop being so obsessed, big yikes. seething lmao
She's not evil, just autistic and retarded.

Attached: 4364364646.png (433x554, 435K)

>Hubert was actually evil the whole time!
Actually subverted my expectations, I thought he was putting up a front. I really wanted him to face turn.

Attached: 4E47A5C7-0C05-439F-9B4F-DEC83883A139.png (658x617, 659K)

box damage scales off of strength user

There isn't a single rational defense of Edelgard's actions. Only delusional beta orbiters love her.

Post the no u

The most evil Fre Emblem villain is probably the Demon King from Sacred Stones. Most other villains at least have a reason for doing the things they do, but he was just ebil just cause.

Also his legion of monsters included giant spiders, only a truly wicked villain would use giant spiders.

Attached: FE8 Elder Bael.png (128x72, 18K)

Attached: 1565104726434.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If I've already gone through the other three routes, will I miss out on any unique post-timeskip interactions if I recruit absolutely everyone for Church route?

Attached: 1562989134907.png (1280x1046, 811K)

Shes a combat art machine user.
She also has decent str

Why couldn't I have been born as her brother...

should I have her use a sword or bow?

Was it autism?

I have unironically fallen in love with Dimitri. He's all I think about all day every day. I would rather marry him over a real person.
I need help.

Attached: EBFnUroVAAArhpD.png (700x613, 577K)

Edelgard isn't the most evil, I think if she were unapologetically evil people wouldn't get so annoyed by her.

She's this weird mix of manipulative, righteous, strong, weak, and a victim that makes her very annoying. And probably a bad candidate to lead Fodlan.

Attached: Claude vs Edelgard.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

I paid tribute to Bernie’s character arc by promoting her from Sniper to Bow Knight. She looks really happy galloping around and doing 360 noscope saddle flip deadeye criticals.

sounds good to me

She teamed up with them user.

Nah. She is actually one of the most reasonable from first glance which makes her by far the scariest FE antagonist.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (583x657, 100K)

So how would this game go if claude was edelgards right hand instead of the vampire?

ive actually never seen someone not recruit Petra

Lysithea joins you anyway in Black Eagles without any support grade, game recognize game.

The worst part about this is that Blue Lions route is unironically the darkest timeline as nothing is changed for the better
Crests still determine social hierarchy, the church still runs everything, TWSITD are still out there, and more people will be subject to the whims of dragons

I just finished BL route. She was completely evil. Dimitri was right, she has completely disregarded the suffering she's caused and waves away the damage she's done because of her ego.

Also, what route do I play now so I can understand what the fuck is actually happening with the slitherers? Dimitri's wild ride was great and the character drama was well worth the trade for not really understanding the world or grand scheme but I'd rather know what the fuck is happening on my second playthrough and not my third. I'm more leaning towards Church though since Claude left a bad taste in my mouth after Gronder part 2.

Ok, I sacrifice both of you. It's for the greater good:^)

How did edgelord get an army to the monastery anyways? Wouldn’t she have to go through alliance and kingdom territory? How come they just let her army through unopposed?

I let her attack Dimitri while Shamir put her out of her misery. The extra dialogue between them was nice.

Deer user. Church doesn't give you as much lore as the Deer do.

>whims of dragons
It's really just the one dragon

Absolutely based

Conquest was shit, its garbage explanations that you're not the real villain because you "totally didn't ever kill anyone I swear" was a boring and pedantic ass-pull meant to stop the player from feeling bad about.

Edelgard's the villain. Sure she has some justifications for it, but she's still the villain. Three Houses, unlike Fates, actually allows you to play the villain without any of the pussy shit from Conquest. Anyone who picked Black Eagles and missed the obvious villainous sub-text black and red color scheme, Empire, German eagle, Hubert is a massive brainlet and really needs to gain a better understanding of fantasy tropes.

It's honestly refreshing to play a straight up villain in a Fire Emblem game

Attached: muh kween.jpg (540x800, 66K)

Hubert reminds me of that Vampire guy from D Gray Man

>Edgelord's motivation: muh Crest discrimination
Seriously, does anyone actually buy it? She is guilty of Crest human experiments on people herself and works with the most evilest faction responsible for the Crest exploitation she hates so much. Also, it's not like conquering the kingdoms and destroying the Church will stop people from obsessing over Crests. There are clear tangible benefits with no downsides that results in their child having prestige or even attain Noble status.

That's not a cultural mindset that's ever going to removed as long as Crests gives those branded with abilities no else has. Edgelord might as well as try stop Nobles/Masses from trying to breed children with tall height, beauty or intelligence. Because that's what Crests are: a clear genetic trait that benefits those who have it.

Attached: 108954728375.png (593x720, 308K)

>since Claude left a bad taste in my mouth after Gronder part 2.
Claude went full retard in that chapter, but he's pretty cool in GD.

"I'm going to gut you like a fucking fish, Professor. I'm going to poison your tea. I'm going to hire some men from Duscur to give you quite an "intimate" experience. You will have to invent a whole new word for suffering, because "pain" won't suffice after what I put you through. You will die eventually Professor, but you'll die like you'll live: screaming."

You have achieved Rank C Support with Hubert!

Attached: Hubert.png (1200x1200, 785K)

Based and Griffithpilled.

Attached: The Road to the Castle.jpg (350x622, 119K)

Lysithea sides with her in BEagle route after the timeskip, but then again it could be argued that she's the only option left to stop the slitherers since you've killed all the others.

Attached: Lysithea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 750K)

AYO
*burns down village*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*sends bandits to kidnap students*
YOU BE FINNNA SAYIN
*burns down church*
YOU IMPLYIN
*invades Liecester and Fearghus*
YOU FINNA MEAN THAT
*kills indiscriminately*
THAT THE CRESTS ARE TO BLAME
*blames others for her problems*

Attached: Eddy Guard.png (2735x1534, 3.38M)

>"When healing anally with White Magic..."

Attached: purecedes.png (684x763, 341K)

WHEN THE FUCK IS LUNATIC COMING

HOW DID ISIS GET AWAY WITH RELEASING THIS GAME UNFINISHED

Attached: FB768D7A-DB81-44BE-86A3-2A465CC3785C.jpg (1050x712, 98K)

Attached: Muh Crests.png (1176x988, 317K)

desu my only real issue with Ed route is the fact that it kind of shies away from making you TOO evil. The church cast are all turned into two dimensional caricatures to make Edelgard look better in comparison, and giving her a straight happy ending feels completely wrong considering how the story sets her up. Would have made far more thematic sense to go for a pyrrhic victory, or at least a bittersweet ending.

I mean don't forget in BL Claude helps you out by distracting the empire initially when you send him a messenger.

Grounder is just a really dumb fight in regards to GD, the reasons given for Claude attacking you is "Edelgard somehow made everything too chaotic for him to tell."

In GD route, it does make sense why Dimitri attacks you, he's going completely fucking bananas(in fact in the BL route he's half bananas at that point anyways)

Edelgard is an anti-villain

Face it, blue virgins and yellow clods; Edelgard is going to change Fodlan for the better, even if she has to step on people's toes to make it happen

Attached: qzuHPnh.jpg (800x800, 52K)

>Crests still determine social hierarchy
Not really. Hanneman and Silvain work to reverse that.
>the church still runs everything
Yeah but Byleth is the immortal pope now.

october 31

Human Fluttershy is cute! CUTE!

He knows Byleth is dicking Edelgard so Hubert is just testing him to make sure he’s worthy of the Emperor’s vagina. Can’t have a coward in there, after all.

Edelgard ending IS a bittersweet ending for anyone who went through any other route first.

Edelgard = redpill route
Church/BL = bluepill route

Literally try to prove me wrong.

Attached: __marianne_von_edmund_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_eggsding__sample-3000f701b354d6bd2ea (850x850, 129K)

So we finally.get to play a true villain faction in an FE game? Sign me the fuck up, that's something I've wanted for a long time.

Edelgard straight up tells you that the MC’s influence keeps her from being cold and heartless. She isn’t evil in her own route.

Yes, you can join the church and literally solve nothing.

villain is a retard I want nothing to do with though

Deers = whitepill route

Attached: E86BA720-B39E-4A67-943A-8E7A1209A295.png (1024x1024, 1M)

gay

Why is she so obsessed with her teacher?

because she's yandere for him

The whole game is morally grey as fuck. Edelgard is just way more black than the others.

didn't she make you in charge of the church though? you can change everything for the better since your god now. not yet done with my BL run but i dont care about spoilers.

So why is edelgard obsessed with me in BL and GD?
>fight Ferdinand
>hes complains that edelgard only thinks and talks about professor and is admittedly jealous.
Like I only spoke to her like 3 times total other routes.

>BL
>morally grey
what

No, that's Rhea

>s-she had to team up with slytherin, they're too strong!
>claude wipes them out as soon as he finds out they actually exist
Umm, Edelbetas?

Anybody else finding this game boring? I kinda wish the school was smaller and a little menu based. I feel like I'm just walking around just checking boxes.

Rhea is yandere. Edelgard just acts like a schoolgirl in love with her teacher even after the timeskip. She even doodles Byleth’s picturewhich is male Byleth even if you play female

Byleth saves her before you pick a route so that’s when she became obsessed

I don't think you got the point of the BL ending. Fodlan is unified in eternal peace and the social status of Crests is over time subverted to make for an equal society.

But her speed cap is like 90.

Bar caps at 50 but the caps are generally much higher for most characters. (that's why there is a second orange bar)

Crests still give literal super powers
Tech and weapons that work without crests are just gonna be more things people with crests can use too
It won't elevate anybody to crest holder status because crests literally just make you better
I mean I get what you're saying but unless it's tech that ONLY people without crests can use, it's not really gonna be an equalizer
Yeah but when you die or when TWSITD inevitably infiltrate and manipulate the church again shit's fucked

>FemByleth confirmed not canon

Based. Otome and yurifags btfo.

Guys I'm going to roll for Petra tomorrow with only 80 orbs.

Wish me luck!

>male goddess

>Yeah but when you die or when TWSITD inevitably infiltrate and manipulate the church again shit's fucked
Literally your fanfic, canon is that every route has a happy ending.

If it doesn't fix anything it's not a happy ending
Pretend it's headcanon all you want but I'm factually right

>Crests still determine social hierarchy,
That's because Crests gives people superpowers and thus is a clear advantage that will lead to more success, social status, and prestige compared to those without it. That's not going to away because someone burned down the Church or social shaming.

If Crests existed in the real world, there would tons of people lining up to ensure their children would experimented in hopes of getting that advantage. There's no way around it other banning the use of Crest altogether towards the collective goal of curing or eliminating Crests, or ensuring a way where everyone has Crests. Pandora's box has opened. And there's no middle ground.

Its 2019.
You got a problem?

>implying she gets even within melee range of Lysithea before she gets turned into a cloud of ash

Attached: 1543919083766.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Is it ever stated what powers Crests are even supposed to give in the lore? In my first playthrough, only Marianne's Crest had an explanation.

She's probably obsessing over what would've happened if you chose her, her conquest would've been successful, she wouldn't have to go full SMT.

Bernadeada

i bet you agree that mutants in the x-men should be hunted down as well, you little bitch

They do many things
For example, the Crest of Flames gives longevity as explained in Alois' supports when explaining Jeralt's agelessness
Dude's over 100

>female emperor

Is Ladislava meant to die? Because that retard keeps attacking Gilbert and getting herself killed.

Attached: 1508160340522.png (363x242, 62K)

Nah, the majority of them are literally superior to the rest of humanity

Claude, the professor and his team easily destroyed TWSITD in his route. they're really not that dangerous at all. If Rhea could survive all this time while having a shadow war with TWSITD then the goddess reincarnated will have no trouble at all contending with them.

Just realized those tea cups are fucking enormous.

allies deaths don't matter unless they're clear conditions

I think she's just small

They're huge on everyone.

So they don't die permanently? So I reset for fucking nothing, and I was getting some good stat boosts too.

Attached: ae62df72dd78d5f749e11d933c2eaf28b5b59256.jpg (600x740, 275K)

It really sounds like this Fire Emblem has an actual decent story worth talking over. If it weren't for the graphics I would've bought it...

Attached: 1508033237719.jpg (629x351, 47K)

>m-muh grafix...
based retard

What an absolute brainlet. Did you pay no attention whatsoever to the ending? The Church goes through a Reformation, Fodlan is united behind one just King, and Hanneman starts inventing shit to close the gap between crest users and normies

The style is pretty ugly, but it grows on you. And most of the character designs really improve after the timeskip.

FE hasn't had above average graphix since FE4

>She teamed up with them user.
Alliance of convenience. They're both plotting to stab each other in the back first chance they get.

Attached: 1565122471053.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Nah, they're pretty big for teacups.

Attached: 1564859317291.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

But the game just isn't pleasant to look at. I think that even Echoes is better looking which is on a 3ds.

This is all Edgelord deserves

Attached: Edgelord.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

they are really bad though.

Still a better art style than 11.

What Nintendo DS game is this?

Stop posting El

>no anti-aliasing
>low res textures
>bad environmental art direction
>relating to above, flat environments

Yeah, the game is really hard on the eyes. Fucking warriors was better looking.

Attached: FireEmblemWarriors-10.jpg (1000x563, 194K)

It's not just that it's low res, it's that there's low res textures right next to high res ones. It looks fucking terrible.

That doesn't make what she did right.

Can you still recruit students after the timeskip or are they locked to their house afterwards?

That'd be pretty gay if they were

Crests had to be purged. They brought nothing but misery and pain to bearers.
Edelgard, Bernadetta, Lysithea, Marianne, Mercedes, etc. All messed up because of crests.

Think its in Sylvain's supports that he explains that Crests also let people use the special weapons without turning into horrific monsters, and those weapons are important/useful for defending territory. If one force has a Crest+Weapon and another doesn't, those guys are fucked.

Only before timeskip and they will join you until the end.
Except one character who will bail if you pick Edelgard

No, it absolutely does not. Edelgard is the villain of the game. She's still my favorite girl though, but if I take her side, it's definitely not because I agree with her.

Attached: EBTbk7dVUAA45FC.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Not even close

>wins
>they were right
This happens with literally every character in the game. That's the only message in 3 Houses. If you lose, you were wrong, if you win, you were right. If Thales had a route, he would also be right and introduce incredible technology to Fodlan and turn it into an utopia.

It would have been neat if any character you recruited went back to their original group during the timeskip because of war politics and you had to rerecruit them on the battlefield.

The victors decide who was right. I love how people justify Edelgard's actions because 'She was on the right side of history!'

Yeah, it's okay to take a side in a game because you like the people on that side more than the other, even if they're in the wrong. I don't think we ever had this problem back in Fates. Nohrfags acknowledged that Nohr were the bad guys in the war, and were only picking it because the Nohr characters were cooler. Arguing that Edelgard is totally innocent is retarded.

You're okay Edelgard fag. I don't mind you siding with her because you want to fuck her or play as the villain, I just can't stand the shills that try to paint her as some virtuous paragon. Would offer my hand in forgiveness to you but only if you have a knife ready to thrown into my shoulder

>snipes her with Ashe
>Edelgard sets platform on fire with literally no one on it
>Bernie's body turns into nothing but ashes
Guess you can say she's feeling the Bern!

Attached: why me.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

Make that several, actually.
Flayn, Seteth, Catherine, and Cyril all abandon you if you side with Edelgard.

>Seteth, Catherine, and Cyril
You can't even recruit them to begin with.

Agreed. I don't know how Edelgarde, Sylvain, or Hanneman figured out a way to end Crest discrimination in their endings. It's superpowers. How are they going to convince people that superpowers that enhance strength, magic, lifespan, etc shouldn't dictate social hierarchy and provide better opportunities for themselves and their children?

Edelgard ridding the world of the Church isn't going to stop the mindset of nobles and the rest from attaining power and influence, which Crests facilitates. What is she going to do to convince people that superpowers doesn't offer unfair advantages? That society should ignore a cultural aspect rooted in history that has determined their class system for centuries on the basis that she finds it antiquated? Even though Crests clearly has helped her in achieving her dreams?

Hanneman inventing magical tools without the use of Crests doesn't help much either. As this user point outs Yeah, the magical tools closes the gap somewhat, but those magical tools can also assist Crest users. Offering them another asset, in addition to their Crests powers. It's like normal unaugmented human powered armor vs a Space Marine in powered armor kind of situation. Astartes still wins. Unless those magical tools don't work on Crest users for some odd reason.

As for Sylvain, his oration skills isn't to stop nobles and commoners from realizing the obvious benefits of Relics and Crests that can improve a person's social standing. Especially if it assists in other facets in society that directly establishes why they should receive better treatment.

>Literally only Ed and Lysithea suffered because of Crests specifically, the rest were just products of run of the mill abuse, discrimination, or shitty internal politics, things that will exist with or without Crests.

why do people keep saying shes evil
what does she do

Seriously, I don't typically bother inspecting enemy stats but holy fuck. Then I remembered the game gives you half a dozen overpowered tools to disable and nuke any unit by that point and if you fuck up you can rewind a dozen times to do it right. God, I hope the hardest difficulty outright disables this awful feature.

Marianne/Bernie/Mercedes are all suffering from abusive fathers/adoptive who wants to marry them off because of muh crests

Throw Ingrid there as well.

>blaming crests for Bernadetta when it was her father trying to make her marriageable that fucked her up

>"OUT OF MY WAY!"
>hurls spear into her chest at the speed of sound
>"Too weak for this world..."
>Dimitri promptly walks off the ballista
>Edelgard sets it on fire two turns later with no one on it
>Bernie dies for nothing and her charred corpse is a symbol of Edelgard's cruel abuse of her allies
>tfw Punished Dimitri was right to have such a lust for revenge

Attached: Switch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_E3_artwork_09.jpg (959x960, 155K)

Starts a continental war in order to kill 1 (ONE) person, butchers innocents along the way.

Why are you complaining about an optional feature? Don't use it if you don't like it, retard.

I though byleth has mankete tiers of longevity?

Ah yes and political power marriges will just stop the moments crests are gone.

That's why she was getting rid of nobility too, retard.

Sounds like you're leaving out context

I will if they fix her god damn eyes, Chinatsu´s style is hot garbage.

She looks fine when drawn by competent artist like pic related.

Attached: Edelgard_The_Future_Face.png (1600x1920, 942K)

That's what she gets for ruining her perfect hair and being a generally shit assassin lategame. I'm begrudingly using her again for my BE run because using anybody from outside of Edel's house feels wrong but I'm making her a damn armor knight this time. Maybe that passive skill and crest will synergize with the class and she'll be decent.

You can just have Dimitri go the faster route through the forest, never step in the arrow field and kill Edelgard having her abandon Bernie. Claude then attacks like a dumbfuck and the hill still catches in fire killing her.

>which is a godless communist kingdom of Edelgard.
wtf I love Edelgard now.

All she had to was actually talk to other people instead of immediately jumping to “well they might disagree let me just kill them”

>Edelgard being an irredeemable, one-dimensional evil is now 4channel.org/v/ culture
This is almost as bad as Eric-posting, or that cuck-poster.

Attached: 1564895437937.gif (360x360, 2.95M)

Ingrid thinks it's a shitty situation but admits marriage to a wealthy noble is the only hope her family has of staying afloat. Sylvain resents his crest but concedes its power has been used to pacify the border regions in the past. The BL carry the theme that while Crests have negatives, they also carry their fair share of positives too, and shitting on them wholesale isn't being totally fair. Crest reform would most likely come from Dimitri as he tackles the prejudice against Duscur, since he's such an egalitarian guy. Hey, if a crestless Duscurite like Dedue can be such a loyal badass, neither of them can be all that bad

It's literally a quest to sate Dimitri's revenge boner.

>jointshit

yuckola

That litterally wont stop political marriges.
You cant stop someone from being an esteemed merchant family

Question: why does edge of dawn plays in all endings except Edelgard's?

She outright tries to have Dimitri and Claude murdered by bandits before the game even starts. How can you fucking defend this?

For like, the first half of time skip. And a bit before it. He gets healed.

>communist kingdom
Stop throwing words together if you dont know what they mean retard

>assasin
Why? Just make her a bow knight

Women being abused and forced into marriages so their fathers can gain political leverage is something that would happen regardless of crests.

For muh greater good

>Yea Forumsincels seething because the best route is lead by a woman

The BE does infinitely more handwaving to get its peaceful ending.

How are you seriously supposed to believe there is no resentment among the populace from getting conquered and massacred. Just look at real history

You kill the leader of the Slitherers by accident cuz he's pretending to be Edgeguard's uncle. All is well.

>she's literally Hitler!
So she did nothing wrong?

Edelgard is wrong, Griffithfag

Not if Edelgard wins, she gets rid of the all the bad stuff and makes a utopia.

Anyone else like to imagine Byleth as being the one vividly describing every meal at the dining hall, hence why he can scarf down everything with no issue?

won't the rich become the new nobility?
I feel edelgard does not understand the fundamental problem
Human prejudice and greed is the problem
The toxicity of the crest system happens because of human nature
Getting rid of it means people will just find something else to over value like money
And the cycle continues...

Attached: 1563063767261.jpg (301x351, 42K)

Someone should explain the similarities between Ed and Hitler to reddit, watch them squirm as they try to perform mental gymnastics around that one.

That compounds to the problem of her ending being so nicely wrapped up in a bow. You can't force these kinds of radical changes on the world and expect everyone to roll over and accept it. When Dimitri and Claude change things, it's explicitly said to be a long, arduous process, so I'm inclined to believe their reforms really stuck around. Edelgard putting an axe at everyone's throat to accept her radical restructuring just reeks of the kind of authoritarianism that history tells us led to revolts and uprisings. It's like if King John signed the US Constitution instead of the Magna Carta, you'd never buy that English society pulled a 180 just like that

>killing people for superior genetics
>unifying everyone by force and through bloodshed of old friends under a red banner
>destruction of the church
Black Eagles are blue pilled, you filthy Commie.

Trying to quickly eliminate her political opponents to further her agenda when they will obviously (and very much do) oppose her--to the point where all of their convictions collapse and will do anything to stop her. Everyone's batshit in 3H, Claude being the most sensible one.

I'm just wondering how Byleth can eat like 10 meals in a single day without getting fat.

>senpai, this is your fourth lunch today. are you okay?

Edelgard believes in a world where hard working people get on top by their own merits instead of being parasite leeches who get put on top of their position because of "muh blood" or "muh nobility"

She's LITERALLY anti-communist.

Attached: EBUT5mtVUAAHWi8.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

God I wish there was more to do during walking sections. Turns into an all you can eat buffet by late game.

Just imagine how 3H would have looked if it was built from the ground up for PC. So many limitations would not exist and it'd still be toaster friendly so long as they don't try to go Sony movie mode.

>Edelgard is a retard who doesn't understand human nature and thinks that her utopia will work "because muh crests were to blame".
Literally just like a real life commie.

Capitalism's upward mobility is to feudalism what communism is to capitalism.

>by their own merits
So brains, power, and genetic superiority like Crests.

Most crests canonically only have really minor benefits beyond letting you wield special weapons without turning into a monster, they're basically a status symbol.

They oppose her because she declares war on them.

I have a few gameplay questions.

1) since students only go up to A rank with each other (and some going to B rank), can they not pair up? Would kinda suck if only Byleth gets married

2) I read in earlier threads that Lysithea dies if left unmarried. Does Byleth have to marry her or can she be saved by pairing her with someone else?

Attached: 1560916675942m.jpg (1024x512, 195K)

Even current society is not like that kek. That goal is so ridiculous and impossible.

All the seething fujoshits and faggots shitting on best girl Edelgard. She literally did nothing wrong, most redpilled character arc in the game's history. You literally have to take out (((church))) which has been influencing the politics of the region for a millennia. Edelgard is basically Alex Jones in drag.

>Create a world where the test are free to rise to the top and succeed
So the system they live in now where those who inherited Crests are clearly superior to people don't have them?

So she's basically Andrew Ryan?

"The Emperor Chooses, and the plebs obey."

>They do marry, but it depends on who has most support, you don't pick.
>She survives if she gets paired up with someone who is studious or just generally intelligent. Otherwise she makes the best of her limited time with whoever she pairs off with.

Her other options for living are Linhardt and Hanneman

And Claude

First of all, I don't buy that she seriously believes what she's saying. Do you honest to God think that if Ferdinand really was better than her that she'd abdicate the throne to him? Maybe she honestly does want more meritocracy but I doubt she'd practice what she preaches
Second, HOW is she going to create such a system? Dimitri can conceivably make steps towards ending Duscur racism by presenting proof they weren't involved and showing off Dedue as an example of how noble and incredible they can be, and Claude can improve Almyran/Fodlan conditions thanks to being a war hero with tons of connections on both sides of the borders, but I'm just supposed to believe that Edelagrd forced everyone to be purely meritocratic with her absolute Imperial authority she got by being born as princess. Nepotism is a shitty thing that's always had a hand in every civilization ever, and there's not a snowball's chance in hell it wouldn't play a factor in who gets her nu-crests

Valuing someone's worth over other because of crests is literally what she's against. It's outright discrimination and only causes inequality.

Claude is a pussy who's great plan was to hope Edelgard would attack Dimitri first and let Ignatz be a sacrificial lamb.

I don't agree with the edeltards but crests don't actually do much of anything for most people

dedue will smash flayn's pussy

Dude, crests belong to 0.00000001% of the population. Discrimination based off them is a non issue. The worst case scenario was Miklan leading a band of like 20 thieves, who in all likelihood would have stolen and pillaged shit anyway

fuck claude, he deserved it

>decide to play as femleth on second playthrough for lesbian sex
>end up wanting to give sylvain some pussy instead

no ragrets

That’s not true they give 2 extra damage on curved shot 10% of the time truly great disparity

the 2nd blue lions vs golden deer vs black eagle fight is so retarded
>golden deers attack you because of "confusion"
>go out of my way not to fight any golden deers and b-line for edelgard, wiping out all black eagles on the way so i dont have to kill any golden deer members
>have to fight golden deers anyway

At least you'll admit it, unlike the other Edelfags

On top of that crests are only a problem for the 1% of the population who can have crests in the first place. Everyone else seems perfectly fine and happy. Things only come up wrong for nobles who have the option of having a crest.

It's still summer, sadly the faggotry will ensue.

Attached: FE Three Houses.jpg (1392x856, 274K)

>We have to stop the church controlling us!
>But I'm going to conquer your lands because I said so and I'll kill your nobles and royal families whilst I'm at it

Attached: 1564830996595.png (442x629, 230K)

That's fine. Edelgard is a great character. That doesn't mean she is right and faultless. Sometimes your favorite character is wrong and that makes them better.

>Hey teach, it's pretty chaotic out here on Gronder Field. Man I just can't tell friend from foe, by the way how's Dimitri holding up? Since I know you guys met back up in the monastery and I just helped you take that bridge a month ago so I know very well what side you're on and that we're aligned in our goals. Hope you don't mind if I blow your head off with my greatbow, it's just so absolutely nuts out here I'm not sure who's who

Attached: Switch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_E3_artwork_05.jpg (959x960, 173K)

It's a shame that the 3-way battle that got so hyped up at the E3 trailer ended up being on the Shit Lions route only, instead of being a global major event.

That is literally my experience, just switch GD and BL.
>tfw had to kill Ingrid because she was getting too close to my back line fighters.
Probably the most painful "kill your old students" moment so far.

Church was allied to the kingdom. There wasn't a way to stop the church without taking down the kingdom and alliance first.

Are you a speedreader or just never touched her route?

Nobles whining about crests is pathetic, it’s the only possible point of discord in their entire privileged existence- and guess who pays for the nobles whining about crests, commoners who get massacred by edelgard

>start an uprising in the hopes of an expedited, total makeover of hierarchy
>cull the people who will inevitably rebel and who blindly support a false idol who wishes you beneath their heel...or don't?

GD get the same battle user, only it makes slightly more sense when the third side attacks because Dimitri had clearly snapped by that point due to no Byleth support, and the two factions had not interacted until that point.

>Read people going out of there way not to kill enemy students
>Didn't even think to do this and went out of my way to kill all of them because of the commander icon

Deer route btw

Attached: 1561667323681.gif (346x360, 873K)

They rebel precisely because you have already started killing them

I feel like the writers wanted the 3 way battle so much but it just made no sense.

Based, that chapter was amazing. Same for the first chapter of Part 2 where it's just Byleth and Dimitri

>pic
God damn it I chucked

Who?

Could’ve been accomplished by making Claude more morally dubious and actually an asshole.

>play black eagles to waifu her
>only way to join her is to protect her right after she betrays and tries to kill you

Attached: 1513097543842.jpg (255x200, 10K)

To be fair to Sylvain he was pretty tormented by his restless older brother who keeps trying to kill him.

>It's wrong for the Church to be the ultimate controlling power in Fodlan when they did so through violence, the crests cause resentment and hatred from those who don't have them
>So I'm going to violently conquer all of Fodlan to make myself the sole controlling power, while creating nu-crests that are exclusively handed out by me to a select few that I specifically chose
Fuck her, exchanging one tyrant for another isn't a solution

Good work user. That's how the Deer roll

Noble families killing each other for power happens without crests though

What did he mean by this

Attached: age.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Dimitri doesn't snap because Blyeth isn't there. He snaps because he spends 5 years alone without anyone else to talk to but the tortured ghosts screaming at him for revenge 24/7. When he has company he is fine like in BE.

Yes, problem?

Attached: 1561058418386.png (500x500, 221K)

>joints
No

Killing old classmates on BE route is fun.

Fuck you Marianne, I B-ranked you and you still rejected me because of my low Horse skill. Enjoy getting AXED.

Attached: 1522779447891.jpg (501x501, 14K)

Aren't the crests a vehicle to further extrapolate on that concept? They seem like a very romanticized, fantastical form of "nobility".

>Shit Lions
You take that back, user

>Anti-edelgardfags are literally making shit up.
Not surprised.

DEDUE MORE LIKE NIGGER

HAHAHA

Attached: student.png (512x512, 145K)

Does Alois only ally with the church if you don't recruit him? I assume Shamir would have replaced the 5 range sniper on this map as well.

Attached: beagles alois.jpg (1280x2117, 403K)

>You...
>It can't be!
>You're alive?!
>Hmph
>If that is the case...
>That can only mean you are another imperial spy.
>Did you come here to kill me?

>I MUST kill them!
>Someone must put a stop to this cycle of the strong trampling the weak...
>Or do you condone their actions?
>Do you really think the slaughter those rats live for is justified?!

>Shall we go rat hunting?
>Don't let a single vermin escape!
>youtube.com/watch?v=IBJU9T4biQU
Dimitri by a mile had the best reunion. For once, Byleth properly represented the player's reaction with his sad shock at the state Dimitri is in. Add in the Blue Lions gradually coming in to help you out, Dimitri's stunned reaction to seeing them again, and his new edgy voicelines, and you get one of the best chapters in the game

Attached: Switch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_E3_artwork_08.jpg (740x960, 102K)

Because her route is the only route where you reach for her hand.

I woodchucked.

What plays instead?

Dmitrti has actually taken the new spot of favorite lord of all time for me. I didn't think any Nu Fire Emblem game would get even close but Dmitri literally blew the entire previous casts out of the water with his arc alone. Feels bad for anything with such shit taste that they DON'T think BL is the best route.

Just an instrumental version of the song.

Man I gotta get off my ass and learn how to draw. If you can half ass GameCube graphics and writing from a 1998 comic book and call it a major release but throw in the ability to """"""romance"""""" people and make a hundred million dollars, I'm in the wrong line of work

Does she actually support meritocracy? If so thats pretty fucking based
She sounds like a fascist, my kinda girl

>Graphics are the only thing that matters

This was never true, and I'm glad to see that audiences are starting to push back against it.

Siding with Edelgard makes everyone in the game retarded, including you

>The theme song od the game is in her perspective
>Yet her route is the worst
Makes no sense

How come some of these punished Dmitris have eyepatches and others don't?

Attached: 1555214619981.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Forgot pic

Attached: basedfash.png (719x646, 153K)

The song is sung from Edelgard's perpsective on how she regrets the joyful times at the academy because she'll soon have to start a war. It doesn't play in her route because she was able to stay with sensei and her happiness resides in the future, basically.

He's gonna get in there on Lysithea

Does Elegard always activate the flames when she died? In my playthrough, she didn't activate the plate until Felix defeated Petra, who took over the Ballistea when Bernadetta died.

Attached: 1560912868200.jpg (1000x1000, 246K)

He only takes his eye out in the BL route

The fact that he thinks you are a ghost at first coming to haunt him is just heart breaking. All the chapters you spend on him being crazy and when he is finally ready to take that step into healing and how his lines are delivered are just pure perfection. The few moments you see hints, or even side characters hinting, that old Dimitri is still in there is great too. Just a few small bits of hope to keep you there that he can come back.

It's a bait to get you to use the ballista so she can burn you I think

>Implying

Look at those flat textures. Literally looks like a GameCube game. Graphics are the least important part of a game, but when you have a major release look maybe 10% better than a game from three fucking generations ago? It's lazy horseshit. Plus the writing is barebones anime nonsense, the only reason any of you motherfuckers play these games is for the anime waifus.

Attached: lostkingdoms2.png (550x451, 457K)

I'm already on December and I keep getting this message for Bond A. How many more months do I have to wait?

Attached: 9ccbeae5c17aa3a910b1af3650567a43.jpg (1456x822, 1M)

HAHA

Is it worth trying to teach edelgard magic or should I just focus on axes?

t.lioncuck

>Who - or what - should I live for?
Live for what you believe in
>What I believe in...
>Rodrigue said the same thing.
>But is it possible...
>I am a murderous monster
>My hands are stained red
>Could one such as I truly hope for such a life?
>As the sole survivor of that day, do I...
>Do I have the right to live for myself?
>Your hands are so warm...
>Have they always been?
Dimitri was the only lord with a character arc, and it's one hell of an arc. I genuinely don't understand how people can't like him

Attached: Dimitri sad.png (748x583, 493K)

Lysithea's A support isn't available until the game's almost over on Deer route.

>he didn't finish BL
Dimitri tried to save Edelgard and she threw a dagger at his chest.

Lorenz is such a fucking Chad, why can't he get a girl?

her unique classes dont have any magic what so ever, so unless you want to make her a mage its better to not bother

Is Dimitri's route still enjoyable if I'm neither a fujo or a gay?

Is it normal for Ingrid to avoid practically any attack?

Only if you don't want to use her upgraded lord classes (Slow, armor, and axes) or are playing church route since you'll never get them. Her budding talent is just black magic crit.

Love her or hate her, it's her fucking game and everyone else in it are bit actors.

For any support that gives you that message you have to wait until the timeskip to up your rank

Yes

Yes, if you're not one of those otaku who hates male characters for simply existing. Blue Lions has the best boys by far. The girls are great too, it's just that the guys and the relationships they share are the core of the house. Ingrid is a part of that too.

Dimitri's route is pure kino and easily so far my favorite route in FE as a whole. look out he has turned some anons gay.

Attached: for_Stacies.png (695x900, 630K)

Look at those fucking textures

Yes, every character in BL actually has stakes in the story from Sylvain and his brother Miklan, Ashe and his Grandfather, Mercedes and SPOILER. I've played all but the church route so far and I can tell you without a doubt that BL is the best route if you are only intending to play one.

do I NG+ or make a regular new game? game's already just barely difficult enough to be fun and I don't wanna do anything unnecessary to make it easier

>Nintendo is even removing the Three Houses OST from SoundCloud

God Nintendo is so fucking stupid sometimes. I guarantee they'd make more money just letting people listen to the OST and get excited to buy/play the game than they would just selling shitty CDs.

Those aren't nearly the worst in the game.
Shit looks Perfect Dark Zero wallguy levels of bad.

Goddammit. This has to be the only Wojak I have ever actually laughed at.

At least Nintendo can't delete it from my hard drive

Hello. Dirty shipperfag here.

Golden Route when so I can S rank Edelgarde and Dimitri together?

Attached: 1541679150160.jpg (326x326, 45K)

That's not how it works, piracy by multiple studies is proven to boost sales of even said CDs/mp3 sales, provided the work is remotely popular.

What piracy absolutely wrecks is poor products that won't ever get any hype through word of mouth, especially high budget titanics that need to trick consumers through advertising. Piracy is ultimately just objective advertising, and that's very dangerous for shitters no matter the industry.

Liking Edelgard for being evil is 100% acceptable and okay. You're alright. It's the virgin footlickers that try and justify she isn't evil that everyone calls out.

Dude on Edel's route you lose your powers and kill Rhea, you know the two ace cards you have against the dudes pulling Edelgard's strings.

Edelgard is for (me), cuck.

Dimitri is for Byleth (me) only.

Attached: 73776104_p0.jpg (863x1200, 240K)

Dimitri is for me!

Attached: dimi5.jpg (800x800, 198K)

The slithers had their reason since Serios had wiped out nearly their entire nation and were forced to retreat underground to survive.

Thales and his dubstepbros get btfo off-screen.

She didn't pin down and rape Byleth the first chance she got.

You kill still kill Thales in BL, they just don't realise it was him

Can we have some Byleth Dimitri pictures where Byleth is wrapped up in Dimitris comfy cloak?

>stay out of her range
>place her between my forces and Claude's
>Claude decides to attack everyone
>kills her for me
>Edelgard bitches about how this isn't going to plan and lights up Claude's forces
Get fucked

I never said shes a commie
And while her ideals are agree to the least hows she hopes to accomplish this is the real question
You can't say I'm pro merit and blam it happens
As I stated earlier the problem with Edelgard's solution is that it doesn't solve the fundamental problem which is human greed and prejudice
I wont be surprise if her legacy collapses very quickly like all things that are made by brute force

Attached: Nuggies.png (1500x947, 731K)

It only activates after you killed her and try to use the ballista yourself, you monster.

It activates when anyone trys to use the ballista that's not a beagal

Why is Hubert saying that Seteth died? In my BE playthrough, Seteth went into hiding with Flayn after the battle.

His cloak is made for comfy cuddles. It is a fucking shame he doesn't share it with anyone.

Attached: EBE_TJUIAArY9U.png (700x700, 158K)

I paired her with Lorenz and the ending makes no mention of her dying young, just that she rarely left the castle.

My Catherine put her down

I mean, duh? Why would you want the enemy to use your own weapon against you? Besides, you still need to kill Bernie first for that shit to happen. It's not as if you're not some master tactician that knows how to avoid taking unnecessary lives while winning the battle, right?

Hey I doubt that.

Attached: Titan_II_launch.jpg (260x325, 17K)

If you defeat Flayn first, she actually dies and he goes full deathseeker mode. I mean, it was kinda obvious you're not suppose to defeat her first.

i beat the map before she could even reach my units
ashe is one hell of a drug late game

>join Edelgard for that edgy villain route
>she turns out to be more of an anti-hero
>starts to look like the good guy once the other leaders go crazy
>even gets a happy ending
What a cop-out. Why even have an unlockable villain route if she stops being the villain in it? You don't even get to blow up Bernie.

>Put Annette and Mercedes on stable duty cause I want them to get mounted
>Figured they'd be friendly and nice with each other
>Instead they're acting really awkward around each other and just want to get the job done asap
>"Huh?"
>Then I remember they got into a fight in their B support and it's still sitting there
It's the little things.
Also, Claude gave me his Failnaught and fucked off, but what am I supposed to do with this thing? I don't think I have anyone who can wield it without suffering the penalty.

>Conquest was shit, its garbage explanations that you're not the real villain because you "totally didn't ever kill anyone I swear" was a boring and pedantic ass-pull meant to stop the player from feeling bad about.
But it made me feel bad. I wanted to murder everyone that didn't serve me.

They still get proper mentions in the endings as being dealt with

Shamir isn't really loyal to the church or Fodlan to begin with. She's a mercenary first and foremost.

They're such an afterthought that the game just tells you they get beaten in the epilogue.

well he is very popular on twitter and tumblr now, that's for sure

I want to cuddle with Dimitri.

Attached: EBSLhOaXkAEgq3m.jpg (1200x784, 109K)

>I want them to get mounted
I want to mount Mercedes

>tooltip pops up that you should kill Alois before he can start the fire
>throw Flayn on the most direct path to Alois
Of course I took her out first. I guess it would have been smarter to attack Seteth first since his side gets fewer units added with the ambush.

There was a female archer with dialogue at the start of the map and Shamir is optional for eagles. I left Alois and Manuela behind on purpose.

Wouldn't say evil just secretly misguided.

No she’s not. And I will tell you why.

Rhea created all of the monsters attacking the nation and had her knights dispatch them to make it seem like the Church is the nations savior when in reality it’s the their biggest enemy. Rhea wants to rule the nation with her radical views of the church and faith while Edelgard wants to free the nation from her oppression and build a world where everyone can rise and achieve their goals through their own hard work and effort rather than being judged by their crests.

Rhea doesn’t feel any type of remorse when killing people who oppose her or killing the innocent; she even burned down a town just to make her defense stronger.

Edelgard feels great remorse for her actions and betrayal but doesn’t back down because she knows that she has to be the one to stain her hands in blood to make the world a better place for everyone else.

I really don’t see how people think Rhea is in the right here and Edelgard is evil; just look at Rhea’s reaction if you decide to betray her compared to betraying Edelgard

And hes popular on Yea Forums he's only really competing with Edelgard in terms of popularity because of sweaty virgins but aside from that he is by far the most popular character.

Who did you Dark Seal? I did Hanneman my first time. He turned into artillery because of that.

We all want to cuddle with Dimitri.

Attached: dimitri21.jpg (1024x575, 78K)

Attached: EBOl19RVAAEC6x5.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

That makes sense
She kept critting Flayn or Lytsthiea and I couldn't talk to her

Attached: 1564575711032.png (1390x1080, 781K)

I never killed bernie. Boar king did.

Just play any route that isn't BE edeltard

This desu.

The fact of the matter is she was used as bait.

I guess if you were to leave Shamir behind she would probably be on that map. The point is that Alois will probably leave you like the rest of the church units cause he's honor or duty bound or whatever cause he's a knight for them, whereas Shamir has no real ties to Fodlan so it makes her more susceptible to fucking off when shit goes south.

If all your hits are crits, it's as if you had three times the strength

>everyone says Caspar's shit
>early on looks like it's true
>fuck it I'll have him specialize on unarmed to make it fun
>>fighter>brawler>grappler
>can literally send him in to a crowd alone because a dodges and tanks majority of shit decently enough to survive
>fist fucks everything that dares come his way

I've been seeing everyone talk about having different experiences with this game, but jesus fuck. Turquoise Naruto has been a monster for me.

Attached: caspar.png (636x1200, 1.22M)

Any lorefags ITT?
I got a question about Genealogy Gen 2 and Radiant Dawn part 3

Does savescumming certifications actually work?

I never understand that mentality. If a feature is optional, why do people ever complain about it?
>WHY DO I GET TO REWIND TIME!?
>Don't use it then?
>NO IT SHOULD BE REMOVED OUTRIGHT, I SHOULDN'T BE EXPECTED TO NOT USE IT!

only if you savescum the entire week

It seems like it's seeded at the beginning of the month so probably not.

most of Yea Forums likes to pretend their hardcore nintendo hard gamers

They're seeded at the start of the month, but if you improve your chances by levelling up a skill it rerolls that week. Just reset if it fails so you don't lose the seal

>just look at Rhea reaction to betraying her compared to betraying edelgard.
Edelgard betrayed me though what the fuck are you saying?

For Lysithea, it unlocks around ch 18. The game doesn't allow supports to happen if the character hasn't in-story gotten to the point where they're a little more open about their own issues.

Attached: 1564945197376.jpg (737x1000, 93K)

Haven't you learned by now that the most direct route is what causes the most casualty? Doing things the quick and easy way is what the house leaders would have done in other house's route. But you're not like them, you know things and can plan things out where you can achieve your victory with the minimal of deaths no matter how difficult it may seem. You're fucking Byleth damnit, you save waifu's and husband's and win wars.

I'm not going to lie, I don't like it but can't resist the temptation to use it. I think people oversell how easy the game is because a single pulse usage is equivalent to a reset without the time loss, and lord knows I've had it bail me out more than once

thanks

>I wonder who the slitherfucks could actually be...

Attached: Black_Hole_Army.jpg (1383x578, 101K)

>Find out grappler has a unique combat art locked to the class
>After Caspar had already gotten enough axe to unlock warmaster
Looks like Raphael is going to ignore Warmaster on my deers run.

>So I'm going to violently conquer all of Fodlan to make myself the sole controlling power, while creating nu-crests that are exclusively handed out by me to a select few that I specifically chose

I was fine with what she was doing up until the crest shit, which considering the nature of them is basically making false gods

It's even stupider when you realize that a lot of the people bitching are the same people that will reset a mission if they fuck up

>"I won't be a leader paralyzed by a lack of conviction and a fear of sacrifice."

What an absolutely based woman.

post yfw have to kill your old students

Attached: wesleysnipes.jpg (600x330, 23K)

I only use it to avoid bad levels like a faggot.

more lke she's just like lonato in the way that she acts like a retard, was manipulated by other retards, and dies a pointless death

that's because the church isn't her only goal from the beginning, she says somewhere very early (in an early support with petra? can't remember it) that she's going to try to hit multiple birds with one stone or something like that.

She's going to get rid of it all, shit gods, shit crests, shit society, shit slitherers, shit divided Fodlan

Tell that to the people who want to live with there family

Throw Dimitri at her and she gets oneshot

The game doesn't do the Fates Lunatic thing where character growths are set in stone upon recruitment?

HEY FAGS
do you get the hero's relics from paralogues even if you dont have the characters?

I don't get it either, a lot of my resets are a result of my accidently moving a unit without attacking, or attacking with the wrong weapon etc. It just makes shit far less annoying.Hell I didnt even have to hard reset because I could turn everything all the way back to turn 0 which was very nice because hard resetting is annoying

>speed cap is like 90
what the fuck? we're awakening caps in this bitch?

Rngs are heavily seeded in the level, bit you can avoid them by avoiding leveling up.

Is she really such a bad unit? It's ironic since the online rankings in game show she's constantly recruited and deployed. Is she just mediocre like Ashe?

>shit divided fodlan
She's not fucking Palpatine preparing for the Yuzahn Vong, the Kingdom and the Alliance split because they didn't like the Empire and were well within their rights to do so. People never bring it up but I think some part of her hatred for the Church stems from the fact that they helped the Kingdom break away in the civil war centuries prior. And don't say she wants unification to ensure peace, she lost any right to make that argument when SHE is the only reason there's a war in the first place.

>Edelgard, Flame Emperor
>Dimitri, Saviour King
>Claude, King of Unification
>Byleth, Wings of Hegemon (Black Eagles) / Guardian of Order (Blue Lions) / Ruler of Dawn (Golden Deer) / Wandering Flame (Church)
Choose

>get ride of shit society
Kek good luck

No

>gets memed as the villain
>actually fixes everything wrong in the world
How does she do it?

Attached: 3d1.jpg (792x859, 66K)

>Ruler of Dawn
This one, it even works with the main theme.

Byleth. The answer is always Byleth.

Her growths are weird.
It's not that shes bad. But you can get really fucked over by rng with her..
But her stats arent all that important as shes a combat arts god.

You can't have problems if you're dead

I haven't played her route yet but I am aware of some things that happen. Can you still marry Sothis?

Saviour King and Guardian of Order sounds fucking amazing.

Has she ever explained how her merits system would somehow change human prejudice?

Every route fixes everything.

talk shit, get hit

Why does Edelgard and Byleth in the BE route get such lame epithets?

>Fixes all the wrongs
>implying her world would be at all stable
I bet you think the Blue Lions world is stable too just because Dimitri won the war

>Ingrid
>Walk the battlefield as if it were your home as you avoid all attacks
Kino

Attached: Ingrid 8.png (665x1000, 524K)

You can't manipulate rng with pulses. The stat growths for the next level are randomly decided no matter the turn.

I used her as a dancer and she absolutely killed it in that role, took pass from her hidden talent so enemies couldnt buttfuck her dancing and she did extremely well with the sword combat arts and dodge passive you get for being a dancer her growths actually syngerize with the role she has. Actually the best class for her IMO.

Yeah, but she is the only one with a plan for it all, even if it's a fucking grim one.

You can marry her but she edel kinda cucks your godly hood away soo...

>But her stats arent all that important as shes a combat arts god.
Really? Her only good one seems to be encloser.

She appeared as an option in Blue Lions but I didn't pick her. She probably is available on most routes.

i can count the number of times ingrid, sylvain or felix have been hit post time skip on my hand

Dorothea's wife is cute.

Attached: 1565046292194.jpg (1689x1221, 199K)

damn
okay

Attached: arssd3ttkme31.png (800x450, 208K)

smash confirmed

Attached: EBUpG30XYAAKnLm.jpg:orig.jpg (2560x1440, 287K)

so how long until the doujins start comin through?

Byleth, literally all of the lords are retarded and can't do shit without him.

What's her problem?

Attached: Demonic Edelgard.jpg (1920x1080, 600K)

I can avoid GETTING the bad level

Deadeye has proven to be invaluable.
And she has alot of arts that scale off dex witch is her main growth I beleive.

And hers is the least believable, considering Dimitri takes out Thales unintentionally and Claude's almost exclusively focused on wiping out the Slitherers while also accomplishing their far less radical goals over the course of their entire lives. As opposed to Edelgard, who supposedly beats the Slitherers offscreen and imposes revolutionary reforms on a forcefully conquered populace. The other epilogues feel like genuine history while Edelgard's feels like Imperial propaganda and doctored history

that she has to fight against senpai

still would tho'

Just finished Marianne's paralogue and what the fuck

Attached: war_flashbacks.jpg (1600x1047, 460K)

Jesus fuck. Is this what I'm in for in the church route?

>Fire Emblem
>Doujins
Honestly there arent even that many good ones. Fates got maybe one or two good ones in a sea of F!Corrin garbage, the only good awankening ones are the ones by Plott and even then it focuses on not particularly good characters and echoes got nothing despite god tier designs. Not even Lyn has that many doujins

>Dimitri takes out Thales unintentionally
How? He ignores him completely.

FE doesn't get good doujins, for the past years it's just be that one circle doing fem corrin garbage that all looks awful and they throw up dozens of them.

He kills him out of his disguise. They mention they wish they could have asked him a few questions then brush it off and move on.

more like Hugemon Edelgard
did she get injected with crest steroids or something?

>Is she really such a bad unit?
lol no
She has 100 hit accuracy every time and hits like a truck when she's damaged.
She also goes and doubles anything that isn't a swordmaster or something like that, but the Brave Bow exists for that.
And I haven't even made her bow knight yet.

Attached: EBUsRYQUEAAlOTF.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

>thinking she was kind of like Griffith
>She turns into Femto

Attached: Lorge.png (400x553, 229K)

That's Blue Lions' final boss. She cross map snipes for about 40mt twice per turn.

Attached: have sex.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

The binding blade one is the worst one hands down

shoot.

Arundel is Thales, he kills Arundel

He was Edelgard's uncle, the guy who was trying to rape Claude when you ride in to save him

So Sothis is still with you even after Edelgard does whatever?

Side note; I thought Bernie was bad but this girl is off the fucking deep end
who do I throw at her to ensure she lives happily ever after

Attached: 1561486800582.png (850x848, 120K)

What is it about Byleth’s semen that keeps Edelgard sane?

Attached: 3357577D-669E-43E3-9F9B-E1DC1F2CC894.jpg (1280x2880, 2.51M)

Dimitri

Felix remains based

That was my biggest fucking complaint with Conquest. I saw the fucking dad. I saw that Nohr had black armor on everything. I saw the fucking box art looking dark as fuck. I saw the obviously morally good LITERALLY ALL OF HOSHIDO. I picked Conquest for that evil shit and I got:
>Wow good job Corrin, you killed literally everyone nonlethally!
>Haha Corrin, we're actually planning to stop our father! We wouldn't be evil!

Fuck that gay shit, thank you Edelgard

Dimitri, its the best ending for both of them and its so sweet you will contract diabetes.

What the fuck

>The binding blade one
There is a binding blade doujin? Unless you mean the Sue one that has been around for decades in that case sure

N-nani?

Attached: DE18941B-38A8-454E-B6D0-A1FFACD0BA1C.jpg (1280x720, 352K)

I had bad rolls on mine making her archer->paladin->bow knight. She can barely double anything.
>lvl 32
>45 hp
>23 str
>35 dex
>21 spd
>15 lck
>17 def
>15 res
>13 cha

Dimitri, their mutual suffering is so unfathomably awful it wraps back around to wholesome and supportive

The boar is unavailable, I'm playing her actual house

No. What edel does basically implies that you cant talk to sothis no more.

It gets easier when you realize she'll target Dimitri for 0 damage if he's in range, then waste the other attack hitting Flayn for 30.

surprise sur-fucking-prise the green haired loli of indeterminate age is a dragon

>like 20 hours in
>not seen a single in battle speech battle
What the fuck bros?

Uhhhhhh I don't know then, Hilda? Hilda seems like a supportive friend without being overbearing. I hear Ignatz makes her drench her panties in their B support

I like how while motives and actions are all foggy, and while Edelgard seems like the most likely villain candidate among other things, the game is more or less more gray, the routes feel like actual routes, actual sides and idologies you could pick, unlike Fate's PRIMARY FUCKING SELLING POINT and you get the absolute needed brutality that follows, like with the black eagles

I just finished the blue lions route. Which route should I play next? I'm a bit reluctant to play again cuz I don't want to see how Dimitri could be a villain

>Genealogy
How much of Forseti and Loptyr's influence controls Lewyn and Julius' actions?
>A: Dragon tells them what to do or say but otherwise they have free will
>B: Some of their personality is lingering but the Dragon has more dominance overall especially late/endgame
>C: They're dead and may as well just be bodies for the Dragon

>Radiant Dawn
Why exactly were Michiah/Daein and Ike/Crimea and GMs fighting each other during part 3? I know there's the blood pact and all but is that literally it or is their more too it? Also did Daein ally themselves with Begnion as soon as they liberated themselves in part 1? Or was it a certain part of Begnion?

The church are the Jews of Fodlan.
Edelgard is the only one to actually do something about the problem.

Spank her ass and kiss her on the lips because she's my wife.

Is she the only dragon loli I can fug in this game?

Her crest is just bullshit as fuck. She had one of the highest kill count in my run.

He's not a villain in any route, if you play GD you kind of do a side story, if you play BE you just play the villain unless you side with the church.

Dimitri
>Many years later, when Dimitri fell to illness, he clutched his queen's hand until the very end. The queen's journal, uncovered after her passing, contained recounts of their time together. The last words, penned with trembling hand, are: "I would not trade our time together or the happiness we knew for anything."
Put a smile on my face for both of them

Attached: daiyza8-af332de7-ba88-46f7-a2b5-118a95a19705.png (859x502, 845K)

It's also funny and endearing as hell when you pick her and then back out of training her.

Dimitri's not really a villain on any route. His murderous rage for Edelgard obviously isn't fixed, and while he opposes you in BE unless you're a bootlicking shill it's hard not to feel bad for him since you invaded his home and killed his people. He's kind of a chaotic good in Church/Claude since he fights Edelagrd but is an unpredictable psycho about it

Anyone else uses a pulse to reset an unwanted crit or double hit that killed a foe you just wanted to weaken so another unit could take the exp?

idr about Loptyr but from what I recall "Lewyn" in part 2 is really just Forseti. hence why he acts like a scowling dick all the time instead of acting carefree and sarcastic, and why he's even alive. can't remember how it's revealed but basically Lewyn didn't survive Barhara, but he was resurrected as a vessel for Forseti

>Why exactly were Michiah/Daein and Ike/Crimea and GMs fighting each other during part 3? I know there's the blood pact and all but is that literally it or is their more too it?
I don't seem to recall this being ambiguous, although it was told out-of-sequence. It's literally just muh blood pact. Pelleas was tricked into signing it around the time of his coronation, because he's bad at reading fine print. (this is the Fates-tier plot point of RD) then when war broke out with Gallia somebody from Begnion (I think it was Lekain) came to Pelleas and said "you have to fight on our side now". pretty straightforward

>Also did Daein ally themselves with Begnion as soon as they liberated themselves in part 1? Or was it a certain part of Begnion?
they were in Begnion's pocket as soon as Pelleas signed the stupid blood pact, if that's what you're asking. this was sometime shortly after the end of part 1

>Always wanted FE to have an evil/empire route where I can kill everyone and take over by force
>3 Houses gives me that
>Have to tolerate Edelgard to play this route
Fuck

Attached: 1530282425912.gif (300x300, 2.46M)

>>only way to join her is to protect her right after she betrays and tries to kill you
If this is true, then Edgelordfags have a serious case of Stockholm's Syndrome. No wonder they defender to the death.

Anyone found out the activation rates of crest yet?
Also what ever are crest, crest stones and relics? are they all physical parts of your body? bloodline related magic/skills? accessories you equip?

by the time you've got so many divine pulses that you've got spare ones tumbling out of your loose asscheeks, I could see that, but exp distribution isn't really that big of a deal in this game. I could see it if I needed a unit to hit 5/10/20/30 for a promotion but otherwise no, just faster to carry on.

Blame that crest of theirs. Crest of flame is some 'men/women of destiny' shit that everyone focuses on.

Edelgard's biggest evil was making us think she lost. No, this Machiavellian, evil mastermind planned everything from the start. She is so viciously malicious that every single event in Fodlan was perfectly planned and manipulated by her. Edelgard was never defeated, she let you win. It was part of her plan. Billions died as pawns in her game. Everyone was dancing to her tune of war and destruction. When she realized that she had crest cancer, her plot was put into action. She created a time machine by sacrificing the souls of countless orphans. Edelgard traveled to the distant past and forced, literally forced the Agarthans to develop technology. Then she rattled them out to Seiros. That's what she did with every single tragedy, everything to create the exact history that needed to be created. It doesn't matter the route, it all went according to Edelgard's plan. And this was merely phase 1. Might the Goddess saves us all when we finally see the fruits of her brilliantly villainous machinations. A videogame character that manipulates the player for her own ends, making them hate her or love her according to her whims. Truly the face of evil.

it's just breast expansion fetish shit
don't get your hopes up

Why the fuck does it have magic growths if it doesn’t let you use magic?

>made flayn a dancer
>she fucks off in the edel route.
Fuck....I'm screwed on that front arent I?

to be honest lads I was hoping that Dmitri's would be the rip-and-tear route. dark / morally ambiguous rebels are fun

Are assassins good for anything?
Their instant kill skill seems useless since it rarely ever works.

Attached: 5AD8B4BC-3EAA-4E07-A1D9-B758D8E76073.png (246x378, 198K)

Thanks

Crests are some mumbo jumbo part of your body, spiritually. They're not physical

Crest stones are shit that are put in relics so they can be used.

Relics are the big dick legendary weapons that were inherited to certain people. Like Catherine has the thunder blade, you have the sword of creation, Edelgard/Dimitri/Claude with their axe/lance/bow, etc

>Always want to play the Empire route because lords like Roy and Lyn are boring pieces of shit
>3 Houses gives that AND the best lord in the series with Dimitri
>Don't want to be evil and have to ruin Dimitri's already horrible trash fire of a life

So I'm gathering from this thread that most people wanted BE to be irredeemably evil and monstrous conquers like Caesar's Legion from NV.

Attached: Legate-Lanius-Wallpaper-MAC-3000p.jpg (3000x1688, 3.02M)

I fucking hate Dmitri's crest so much
>lol I was going to 1shot him with Knightkneeler? that's cool bro, hey check me out I'm going to break this Silver Lance + now lol

Dimitri pretty much has everyone's best ending. The fucker the best husbando for all the girls basically.

Dimitri might be even more retarded and stupid than corrin holy shit

But she's one of the choosable options in the ring scene. Besides, Sothis is not just any so called goddess but an actual bonafide one. She does whatever she wants.

>that "leak" greentext a few weeks before the game came out where Claude's route was falseflagging the other two into debt while maintaining neutrality
Would've been cool to see but as many anons pointed out, that's way to interesting and unsafe for IS to try writing. Knew he'd be the designated goodboy route from the Get-go

Edelgard's unique classes are a bit slow so the game gives you the option to spec her as something faster like a mortal savant.

God yes. Morally ambiguous heroes taking on a completely evil villain is god tier. That's why Dimitri's route is sooo good and Yea Forums's favorite by far.

>edelfags think this is a good guy

>tell everyone the church is bad
>nobody believes you and says ur a fag
>attack them
>WOOOOOOOOW WHY DID YOU ATTACK

blue retards in a nutshell

It's okay not to like him user but let's not go around claiming impossibilities

I don't think his crest has ever proced for me. Thank goodness because it is stupid.

>tfw no gig route
Is the suikoden 3 guy here? what was the evil route in that game (if there were)?

You're both wrong. Sothis' soul is literally merged with your soul. She is with you forever.

Lorenz

because you can put her in a magic class if you want. it's decent, she gets a fairly unique spell in Luna which is only shared by Lysithea. luna crits are generally 1shots which spells good news for her +crit budding talent vs some enemies with huge HP pools. also, Edelgard gets magic-based combat arts in axe and sword, so even if you don't raise her magic skills at all she'll still be using her Magic stat from time to time.

Just speed stat
they're usually shit, go with mounted units since dismount is the most broken thing to ever exist

Sensei has a magic dick, it can even stop Lysithea from dying of her Crest AIDS

Nah, but I think this is.

Attached: d836d73c5618d69a1dd87c17d53bec37.jpg (1235x1600, 243K)

Dimitri's route feels even more incomplete than Edelgard's, and that's saying a lot. It's literally going around Fodlan with your eyes closed and your ears covered. Rhea who? Agartha what?

No, their rng is also fixed. No idea of leveling up someone else affects it, only seen it change once I go to a different stage

Ok the combat arts thing makes sense, and I guess she can just use the bolt axe too

After meeting certain conditions and beating the game you unlock the main villain's (Luc) route. None of the main three routes are evil, though.

>Is she the most evil Fire Emblem villain?
>Villian
Rent free.

Dimitri has more important things to worry about. Like getting his country back, not being insane, rescuing Claude, trying to make peace with Edelgard.

I wish Claude was actually gray. Dimitri is gray leaning towards white with his penchant for going overboard with brutality and slaughter while ultimately defending his people from an invader while Edelgard is gray leaning towards black with her admittedly correct misgivings about the church while going way too far in destroying people who had nothing to do with it. Claude's just good with no strings attached, and a 200 IQ schemer playing everyone off each other to secure his nation's future would play nicely as a true gray to balance out Dimitri and Edelgard's extremes

Not really. It's the most complete feeling and best written route with the best character development and most satisfying end battle. It's why long time fans consider it to be so good.

High crit plus lethality means that your odds of deleting units are fairly high. I gave my assassin a Wo Dao and there was basically a 20% chance that an enemy wouldn't get deleted by either a crit or a lethality proc.

I meant that they are fixed for that level. They are not fixed stats like FEH. Just that getting +1 str and +1 hp will be true for your x level up no matter the turn during a map. It's not like old FE where different turns came with different level ups.

But his route is the only route that doesn't resolve either. Rhea's evil crazy personality is still inside her, the slitherers retreat back to their base and can just try again in a few decades. The other 3 routes deal with these issues, even if they need the epilogue to do it like Edelgard's.

He isnt exactly a "villain", he is very brutal and snaps from all the weight put on him, including that of a very big full scale war, but the BE were the instigators, and he is ultimately doing all he can to win, while being a little fucked up in the head.

Why do Edelniggers never actually have an argument? Literally all they do is go:
>lol u mad
>no u
>um, obsessed much, sweaty?

Also adding on to the fact that every BL house member has stakes in the chapters in the story, even a unique scene if you have Mercedes kill a certain someone. Really feels like its the story you are meant to do with the other routes just being optional bonuses. Double the fact that its the route with the most chapters and its easy to see why BL is very quickly becoming the most popular route.

First half of the game:
>Wow, Rhea turned into a dragon, what is she?
>Daddy seems to be suspicious of Rhea, is there something I should be careful about?
>These body-snatchers are conspiring something bad and seem to have infiltrated every country!
>Could the Church be hiding something about the true nature of the Crests and the Holy Relics?

Dimitri's route:
>LMAO, let's just discard the whole first half of the game.

Edelgard never bothers to explain her misgivings about the Church, she just spergs out and tries to kill everyone. Anything she says after that can be reasonably dismissed as Imperial propaganda. Thus Dimitri has no reason not ti ally with the Knights of Seiros and help them get Rhea back. BL is closest to standard FE plot of stopping an evil expansionist Empire from destroying your homeland. Deer offer lore dive without much character depth or drama and Eagles let you see why Edelgard was so nuts, also without the character depth or drama

What should we say when people still unironically believe that she killed Byleth's dad or Dimitri's family.

Can't argue with retards.

Why would Rhea care anymore? Rhea literally gets exactly what she wants in the end of BL. And you have killed just about every Slither in the group while unifying the lords and making it impossible for them to get in how they did before.

How long is each route? DESU I just started doing auto activities for the last two months because it started to drag in BL.

>the fact that its the route with the most chapters
Church and GD are longer, though?

Yeah. I feel like BL was the original and only route back during drafting. Edelgard was planned to not be joinable. Like you'd get to really know her and even do supports with her because student and all, but never be able to take her side. It would make the whole thing more tragic.

user, Thales was Edelgard's uncle. You might kill him unintentionally, but you do kill him. Rhea's schizo side is a non issue in any route but Edelgard's and she gives up all Church authority to you anyway, rendering it a moot point

It doesn't matter what Rhea wants or not, she literally has a crazy split personality that wants to genocide mankind. Did you play the Church route?

How do you dismiss the archbishop turning into a giant dragon as propaganda?

The point is he doesnt care about any of that shit.
His plot revolves around his character arc and that's what makes it feel complete.

>BE is the only one where they went so far as to include a major split in the storyline
>but BL is the one you are meant to play
haah waw, Dimitri cocksuckers are fucking hilarious

>Yurifag
Definitely evil

Rhea's schizo side is literally the final boss of the Church route. And Thales being dead doesn't mean the slitherers are done. You literally see them retreat. They just went back underground, they still have their missiles, their robots and and their research.

She abdicates and Byleth becomes the pope. Did you play BL?

>Literally had to give you a split in the route because Eldegard is so autistic that people who picked her house not knowing she was evil would get fucked over
I think you just dug your own grave buddy.

All of the named ones are dead, all that are left are useless mooks

And Serios literally gets what she wants. Did you play it? She wants her mom back and in charge and thinks enlightened Blyeth is just that. She is perfectly fine and happy letting go.

Yes, but that still doesn't remove her evil split personality that is described in the Church route. The only way to remove it seems to be... to physically beat her up and romance her so she doesn't die.

They have the default FE playable good guy colors while BE have the bad guy colors and classes. It's obvious who was the intended route. Just be happy you got your side routes, because if this was any other FE, you'd only be able to take Dimitri's side.

BE is so poorly done they had to split the route and leave it super unfinished.

Seiros literally has Enlightened Byleth back in the Church route, the slitehrers are wiped and she still goes insane. Do you get how her crazy, split personality works? She literally just wants to kill mankind.

That's some funky headcanon right there.

BE shouldn't have even been an option in my opinion.

>Rhea's evil side disappears just because
>in Church route Byleth is by her side as the Enlightened One, she has finally defeated her long lost enemy and she STILL goes insane and tries to genocide mankind

Yeah, the default one is BE for the greatest impact of the revelation hat she is the Flame Emperor.

Because only a mute saw her transform and their entire religion is that a dragon was sent by the goddess to save humanity. Considering said dragon was just fighting bow’s made by the empire and the professor was trying to save it, it could hardly be called a negative force.

That was never an option.

Attached: bye-alisha.png (672x375, 277K)

And even then, unless Byleth is immortal somehow, he will eventually die and the whole damm process starts over again.

They have zero questions about it? In GD Claude is very curious about Rhea's true identity!

Her split personality doesn't matter when she has no power and wouldn't even manifest because she gets her mommy back.

That's not even headcanon that is literally what the split is for. The very idea that BE HAS a split means it can't be the intended route for players to play. The split exists for those who picked BE thinking it was a normal house and then get shown they are fucking psycopaths halfway through. They get the option to 'opt out' of their own fucking route. If BL had the option to just leave Dimitri at the start of his route you faggots would be shilling that as proof that BL is a shit route.

BL is entirely unnecessary and could have been left out tbqh

I mean it's just some insane fuck who blames the entirely wrong person for the death of his family.

It would have been perfect. The waifufags' tears would have sustained me for the rest of summer.

He has the Crest of flame and is part dragon.
Fucker ain't dying for a long time

Did you miss the part where she was injured and her mommy back in the Church route and still went insane?

They have larger problems on their plate.

Stopman would have done it right.

BL is the most classical Fire Emblem route out there (which is why it's so popular on Yea Forums). If you remove it, you might as well just rename the game to something else, because it certainly isn't FE anymore.

That doesn't seem right, because the Edelgard option isn't there by default.

>injured
She's not the head of the church anymore. She disappears into the mists of history and that's it.

You fucked the evil outta her. Its fine

How are Church and GD not traditionally Fire Emblem?

You can't fuck her outside of Church.

He's on the right track but he's wrong. BE is an optional villain route. You don't opt out of BE, you opt in.

Yeah except the church is controlled by a jew goddess
>BL is the most classical Fire Emblem route out there
That's completely wrong gd is closer to classic fire emblem

Where's the villain though?
The slitherers? Definitely yes.

>BLfags can't accept that they are completely cucked by the existence of GD/Church
At least BEfags blame IntSys for not finishing their route instead of blinding praising a lite version of a Law Megaten route.

>country swears allegiance to church for being bros
> enemy terroritory invades
>din du nuffin ya brainlet crest n shiet
Pottery

>Tells everybody Christianity is bad
>West doesn't believe them, calls them bad
>They attack
>Wow, what the hell?

You: Muslims are the best! Go Edelgard!
Idiot. It's almost like she's been tainted since childhood with Thales' evil beliefs. Oh wait, that's exactly what it is.

We know for a fact the Church of Seiros is corrupt and their belief bad for Fodlan. Claude agrees with Edelgard ideologically, and they use Claude as the voice of reason character that is almost always in the right.

>Rhea steps down
>Byleth is pope
>hurr durr church is controlling you

That's not the point of the discussion, can't you follow?

All the routes are incomplete anyway and the DLC route will tie everything together.
>GDs are the only ones that deal with slitherers
>BL sets up the Dimitri/Edelgard relationship but doesn't allow you to save her
>Church deals with Rhea
>BE deals with crests
The DLC route is going to ruin the story by letting you save everyone at the same time.