Is this game balanced and worth learning?

Is this game balanced and worth learning?

Attached: melty.jpg (616x353, 100K)

Yeah, but you'll be playing people that have been running this game in bathrooms for 15 years.

You'd be better off learning UNI

Why's that?

Yes but it doesn't get regular new iterations so no one plays it.

UNI does and it's from the same dev and is similarly good, I consider MBAACC and UNIELst to be the best fighting games ever made.

How do I avoid the situation where I'm the corner and can't do anything? Shield bunker gets baited and I feel like I have no options

Surely there are a bunch of shitters who aren't any good at fighting games but still play it because they like Tsukihime?

t. me

There are but it's harder to find those players, other than just asking around on imageboards like this I guess.

UNI is leagues above melty

How so?

better everthing really, also the roster isnt full of clones

>Melty
>full of clones
What?

half the roster is some form of kohaku or hisui m8, the point is plenty of characters have multiple roster appearances

Yea that guy's an idiot Melty has the opposite of clones, you've got like 3 versions of half the cast and they play completely different.

>half the roster is some form of kohaku or hisui m8
>Kohaku
>Hisui
>Kohaku & Hisui
>Mecha Hisui
That's it, and K&H has a different moveset while Mecha Hisui is an entirely different character. And the game has 31 characters.

You forgot Koha & Mech and Mech & Neco

BAN SHIKI!

Isn't MB online is dead because of retarded developers? I remember that this game was bonus for Carnival Phantasm BD and there was no other ways to buy it legally for online play. And this was ~9 years ago.
>tfw still remember Carnival Phantasm threads

People actually play Unist, for starters.

You could remove all the "clones" and the game would still have plenty of characters. And these "clones" play very differently and I doubt any player would be happy with their removal.

Steam version is dead, people play using the fanmade netplay tool on the Carnival Phantasm version. The largest community is on Discord and it's easy to find games there, but outside of Discord you can still sometimes find games in other places.

>Discord

Attached: 1562995268911.jpg (378x368, 22K)

>balanced
Not really, Roa and Hime shit on the cast. BUT, that's not really a problem in NA Melty and the challenge will come from 15 year veterans who play in the park sitting on cardboard
>worth learning
Yes, it's the best and my most cherished fighting game.

Attached: 1546920767960.jpg (831x938, 78K)

>expecting a decade old game to still have players waiting around in the shitty PC lobbies

maybe back in 2005

Reporting
Who up for some caster games?

I'll play. Are you hosting or do you want me to?

104.247.230.240:7500
hopefully that works