Mein Waifu is the Fuhrer

Is this peek Weeb eroge trash gaming? Are all Weebs Nazi's? Does wanting to have sex with Adolf Hitler make you a Nazi?

Attached: Hitler.png (680x382, 531K)

Attached: ic.gif (50x50, 16K)

Saw leddit having a field day with this game, saying things about not supporting it because the dev is a Trump supporter

/thread

It's satire you mongoloid

>$63,229 on kickstarter
Oh and yes, yes and yes.

Lmao
The game literally has Hitler in
Drumpf literally worse than hitler

Well according to extra credits, by just playing as a nazi automatically transforms you into a nazi.

>not supporting it because the dev is a Trump supporter
that’s pretty mean, retards needs money too

I have no interest to check out games like this or meme big titty games and such but Im glad weird shit like this exists. Anyone else feels this way?

Did you really have to make that post? Do you know how much internet you just wasted?

I'm no nazi, but there's 2 facts about them
>stylish as fuck uniforms
>they had a point about the jews

>meme big titty games
Why do you consider them a meme?

That sounds kinda Nazi ish, especially the last part

Or maybe I'm mudslime so my hatred for jews shouldn't be surprising

That's just common sense.

A true follower of the prophet (peace be upon him) would not refer to his brothers in faith as "mudslimes" khaffir. I swear to allah if you were actually here and not behind a keyboard I would strike you with my shoe.

jej. Thanks for the laugh

الزنوج الزنوج الزنوج الزنوج الزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوج الزنوج الزنوج الزنوجالزنوج الزنوجالزنوجvالزنوجvالزنوجالزنوجالزنوجالزنوج الزنوج الزنوج الزنوج الزنوجالزنوج الزنوج الزنوجv الزنوج الزنوج الزنوج الزنوج الزنوجالزنوجالزنوج

>I like the idea of fucking genderbent anime hitler
>the dev is a trump supporter? damn...

Posting from the beyond. Good chuckle based user devs, the eternal Reich is waiting for you up above.

Attached: 1555761892829.gif (352x197, 1.58M)

I don't hate jews but I do find it odd how they seem to control a lot of things

What in the fuck

Attached: 1564945363203.jpg (5000x3743, 965K)

I keep getting stuck at the bunker ending, help.

That's the best ending.

Prior to the invasion of Poland, The Jews attempt to Assassinate the senior Nazi leadership and accidentally turn them into Anime girls instead. You are Erwin Rommel and its now up to you to save the Reich, and find true love in the process.