Comfy Switch Thread

Let's talk Switch.

>your libraries
>playan
>expectan

Attached: nintendo-switch-15.jpg (1920x1080, 552K)

OP shouldn't you be off to getting your asshole reconstructed. I mean if I got fuck that hard by nintendo I'd be getting surgery too.

You first nigger tranny

I just got one on Sunday because Smash looked really good, and it is.

No

>Still no advance wars game for the switch.
What a dumb console for trannies.

>library
standard stuff, mostly first party
>playing
cycling between va-11-hall-a, celeste, and cuphead, depending on how i'm feeling
>expecting
obligatory animal crossing and luigi's mansion hype, probably skipping out on pokemon this gen though. still waiting for pikmin

I am waiting for them to make 3DS games backwards compatible with the switch somehow. Then I will buy one.

>your libraries
- Physical:
Bayonetta 2
Disgaea 1 Complete
Disgaea 5 Complete
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
Splatoon 2
Super Mario Maker 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n Fun
Tales of Vesperia
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

- Digital:
Bayonetta
Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
Dragon Marked for Death
Katamari Damacy Reroll
Minecraft
Pokken Tournament DX
Sonic Mania

>playan
Right now, Three Houses, but also Smash and Valkyria recently.

>expectan
Astral Chain, Links Awakening, Disgaea 4 Complete+ (my favourite in the series, fuck yes), Pokemon, Animal Crossing hype.

Attached: 4cover.jpg (925x962, 162K)

Not videogames

Currently playing hyrule warriors. Man that game is huge(despite only 15 maps). Main is red lion king followed by Cia followed by young link.

Expecting luigis mansion 3(wanna get Astral chain but I have to manage my funds so if I wanna be a responsible adult I can only buy 1 more game before christmas)

Mine's in the shop. I think they're really backed with all this drifting joycon crap; it took a week before they even acknowledged that they received it.

Playing BotW, it's pretty comfy but I'm terrible at the combat. Or maybe it's just the joy-cons that are terrible because holy shit they're hard to use with man-sized hands.

The joycons were designed for children

>still no upgraded Switch in your cunt

I mean, Snoy boys get fucked every day and night by Sony and yet they still come here to Yea Forums with their ravaged assholes still hurting, like you.

is it true that they'll repair your joycons free of charge if you tell them they've been drifting? even outside of your warranty?

It seems like it. That's not why I sent mine in, but when you call the first thing you get is an automated message about if you're calling about joycons.

EU Herr, I know that feel. The updated one will Not ne out before September. Already bought Cpt. Toad and Mario Party + 200GB SD, a bag and a transparent case.

Man, i want to play that thing.

Why wont Nintendo add gamecube games to the eshop?

Attached: DB6A7EAD-5501-4248-AE3F-2012AB90FB0D.jpg (1600x800, 193K)

I just bought the new Fire Emblem. All of the things you can do are overwhelming. Don't want to mess things up. The class system seems odd. Dunno if they'll explain it in game since I've barely started.

It's easier than it looks like. You get your starts up to a certain point and it gives you more chances to aprove an exam which lets you go into that class.

Gamecube isn't retro. It's still a relatively new system.

PHYSICAL:
Dragon Quest Builders
Octopath Traveler
The Legend of Zelda: BotW
Xenoblade 2

DIGITAL:
Castle of Heart
Cat Quest
Child of Light
Chocobo's M. Dungeon: Every Buddy
Collection of Mana
Dawn of Survivors
Devious Dungeon
Dragon Fang Z
Dungeon Rushers
Enter the Gungeon
Fast RMX
Fear Effect Sedna
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Furi
Geki Yaba Runner (was free)
Ghost 1.0
Hard West
Hollow Knight
Implosion
Lightseekers (f2p)
Mana Spark
Mario + Rabbits
Mercenaries Wings
Moonlighter
Nine Parchments
Paladins (f2p)
Picross: Lord of the Nazarick
Picross S
Picross S3
Plague Road
Quest of Dungeons
Realpolitiks: New Power
Revenant Saga
Robonauts
Romancing SaGa 2
Sega Ages: Phantasy Star
Shadow of Loot Box
Smoke and Sacrifice
Sparkle 3: Genesis
Star Story: The Horizon Escape
SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig 2
SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition
The Last Remnant
The Lost Child
The Way Remastered
Transcripted (was free)
War Theatre
Warframe (f2p)
Warhammer: Champions (f2p)
Xenoblade 2 DLC - Torna

>playing
Fire Emblem 3 Houses and Picross LotN
>is be buying this year
Astral Chain, Link's Awakening, Dragon Quest 11 and few indies

I became like one of those guys in the ads and was unironically playing Switch on an airplane.

It's pretty handy

>immediately brings up Sony..... again

Literally obsessed. Literally Rent Free. LMFAO

Is the class that uses melee and magic good in this one or should I specialize everyone?
I'm going on a flight in November. Planning on taking my Switch with me. Not sure if I'll actually end up playing it.

I don't know since I'm not past intermediary classes yet but specialized classes are a good idea in any turn based game with a bit of depth since you only have one action per character and so on

I just got a Switch recently

Physical:
BOTW
Odyssey
Splat2n

Digital:
Tetris 99
Final Fantasy VII
My Friend Pedro

Plan to get: DQ XI S when it's out

>library
Doom
Bayonetta1 and 2
Tropical freeze
Smash
Breath of the wild
Thinking about getting furi

Oh man, I know for me personally, I'm such a heavy hitting high-roller, I'm jet setting around the world every week, and for a guy like me, with my busy always on the go lifestyle, and care-free laidback personality, there is nothing better on one of my many 26 hour flights to Australia than to sit back, joy-cons in hand in my first class seat, and pop on some Breath of the Wild. What else would I do? Talk to girls??? Haha that's so gross. Which is a handy side-effect of being a Switch owner actually. Trust me, when some hot young blonde sees me step onto the plane in my hand tailored suit, undressing me with her eyes, nothing says "Back off ladies. There's a fat man-child with a neckbeard inside this hunk of man meat" faster than pulling out my red and blue joycons and Nintendo LABO kit. Works every time!

Attached: 15632865373.jpg (640x480, 53K)

I'm in Europe and I really want a Switch, but the new model isn't out till early September. Should I bite the bullet and just buy one now or should I wait for the new model? I've already bought BOTW and a case.

where can I buy the new model?

Why would you buy the beat version 2017 model when you could wait and get the brand new updated version in a month? Just wait man, you'll be thankful you did.

I don't understand this post.

Calm down man

Okay, thanks. I guess I've gone this long without playing it, so I should probably wait.

How is Pedro on Switch?

Currently waiting on my Hollow Knight CE to show up so I can replay the game

>library
FE Three Houses and Smash because I bought a Switch just for FE and it came 2 days early.
>playan
FE Three Houses
>expectan
Nothing but indie shovelware and other trash for the rest of the year

talking to strangers on a plane is awkward as fuck. much more so than just minding your business and playing a videogame. I brought my switch on a trip for the first time this summer and it was great. My brother and I killed our whole layover and flight home just playing nba 2k

>Nothing but indie shovelware and other trash for the rest of the year
Why do you post retarded shit like this that makes you look like a fucking moron?

Do people really go on a plane to get laid?

how much does Nintendo pay you to defend video consoles on an anime image board?

About the same as it is on the other versions

Unless you wanna pirate, and you're several months overdue, just wait. I'd say wait longer because no console is worth buying until the end of its lifetime, really.

Are you me?

Already bought Fire Emblem Three Houses special edition, a 256GB Sandisk, a bag and a screen protector

I'm from SEA though and Switches here are usually NA or JP

If you don't want to get called out for being a dumbass, maybe you shouldn't say blatantly dumbass things.

It will be my first time flying. Might be too nervous to play especially since I'm going to two very busy airports. One in Denver and one in DC.

>playing
DQB2
>expecting
FE to arrive on the mail

Does anyone recommend Darkwood? I’ve been craving for some horror games recently

>cuphead
Do we have a release date for the retail version?

flying's not so bad user. Order a drink if you need something to help you relax

Getting to my plane seems stressful. As does walking around DC airport the day before Thanksgiving.

just get there at least an hour and a half before your flight and purchase TSA Pre-check if you can so security isn't too bad of a wait and you'll be fine. Flying on or right before a holiday is ass though, good luck user

I beat the 4 divine beasts in BOTW. I feel like I've missed quite a bit of the game.
I even took my time and explored a fair amount.

The hero's path is unironically the best part of the dlc.

AAAAGH I WANNA PLAY DQXIS ALREADY

A demo is supposed to come out sooner or later

Only info they've given for a retail version is that it'll come out after the dlc is released, and the dlc's been pushed back to 2020. Honestly just grab it now, it's a good game

Have you done all the shrines? They probably make up a good 80% of the game's content

>library
Pic
>playan
FE3H, GO BLUE LIONS
>expectan
Astral Chain and Link's Awakening

Attached: 20190806_133705.jpg (1439x1079, 1.3M)

Playing Raiden V currently
keeping an eye on the Warriors games since I've noticed them going on clearance or dropping prices since I have a limited budget

What are they playing?

Attached: 1565123983554.jpg (1108x783, 329K)

Tropical freeze

I'm at 38 completed. I keep running into motion control ones. I don't like it.

After moving over to multiplat and essentially gimping the WiiU they might as well have axed the motion shit

Playing titty labyrinth and having a blast. Such a fun game.

Finally jumped aboard the Nintenbro train myself. Bought my Switch last week, and so far all I have for it is the new Fire Emblem, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and Darkest Dungeon Complete. My roommate has a bunch of others I can borrow, like BotW, but otherwise I'm lacking. Deciding factors for finally buying were FE and the Dragon Quest XI version we should have already had which comes out next month.

Can anyone recommend me some other good games for the Switch? Eager to start really building my library.

Understandable. Try Eventide Island (I think it's in the top right of the map) or one of the three labyrinths, they're pretty fun.

Forgot pic but I'm sure you knew what game anyway

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

I don't know. Aiming the bow with them is pretty good.

Are pirates allowed in these threads?

Should I get 3H or save my money for Astral Chain?

>Library
Just Fire Emblem, literally no other games for this crap

>Playing
Fire Emblem for GBA on my phone cause got tired of Three Houses for now

>Expecting
Shin Megami Tensei
Animal Crossing
Metroid

Bought this hacked switch for $120 from my cousin just to play those 3 games

Attached: 20190802_001636.jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

>SMTV and Metroid
user...

SteamWorld games, Mario and Rabbits, Octopath Traveler, Ghost 1.0 and Picross (which is a drug) . Also, get Romancing Saga 2 and Last Remnant if you haven't played them on other platform(s). Some of those games are often on eShop sales, so do not rush if you have something to play atm. My almost entire digital collection was bought during sales.

He got it for a very good price, you'll have to admit.

>Also, get Romancing Saga 2 and Last Remnant if you haven't played them on other platform(s).
Do read manuals online before playing these games.

sure, but by the time those games are out he might have found it cheaper

Definitely not hacked, and definitely not 120 bucks by 2021ish

>your libraries
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Crash Team Racing.
>playan
Nothing.
>expectan
Nothing, really.

Oh, I also have Splatoon 2.

>playan
Hollow Knight and having lots of fun
>expectan
Astral Chain

Don't know but Astral Chain was on amazon for 40eurobucks a while ago.

megaman 11 still ^^
i can't speedrun for shit but its fun

true pirate chads take whatever they please be it threads or NSPs

Attached: 1551023176017.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Can wait for Etrian Odyssey and rhtyhm heaven.

You'll be waiting forever because that'll never happen.

Attached: 1564252325666.jpg (682x548, 33K)

>EO
Oh boy I hope it's not for mobile phones
>Rhythm Heaven
This one's actually likely, although it has a bit of competition now with Taiko in the West and actual Project Diva

What do I get with my last voucher? I'll just pirate dq11 on pc. Xenoblade 2 or fe three houses? I can stomach some anime but xb2 seems to overdo it with the japanese """humor""" scenes like the dancing. Two nukes weren't enough

I have read that Taiko sucks both with the drums and the JoyCon.

Three Houses for sure,

How's that Yoshi game on Switch? Haven't heard shit about it

You spend way too much time on this board.
Also, I'm having a bit more fun with 3H than I had with X2 before I dropped it, but the latter seems to be one of those games that isn't finished telling you about its combat design until you're 25 hours in and exhausted.

I play with buttons and I'm not loaded as to buy the drum kit so I wouldn't know. However, I recently bought a Donkey Konga bongo thing and I have to test if the game works there.

it is so sick, I just want to fill in all the blank areas on the map

How's DOOM on the Switch? heard it looks like ass on TV

Which non-smash fighting game is most active on switch? Any street fighter or guilty gear?

Playing Okami, and planning on getting Astral Chain when that rolls around. might buy Gungeon too, is the port any good?

>make 3DS games backwards compatible with the switch

Attached: D3pxZJqWsAAIhGr.jpg (219x360, 13K)

It worked for the uhhhh Wii U?

>playan
Gun Gore &Cannoli 2
>Expectan
Deamon x Machina to be good

Handhold mode is comfy

Attached: 20190806_170912.jpg (2048x1152, 1007K)

Is Bloodstained still shit?

There's a demo on eShop. It was fun.

>You spend way too much time on this board.
Yes. That's why I need new games. Thanks for the recommendation

Attached: raw.png (374x280, 94K)

This fucking dock is ridiculous. I've had the Switch for less than a week and already there's a scratch on the screen protector.

just make this again, its unlikely, but not impossible

Attached: 250px-GameCube-Game-Boy-Player.jpg (250x337, 17K)

>>library
See pic
>>playan
CTRNF, shit is cash
>>expectan
Crossniq+ I guess

Attached: IMG_20190806_161944.jpg (3024x4032, 2.91M)

The dock is NOT for fucking.

Don't put the thing like a maniac, user, jesus.

I found 117 shrines without a guide that way. Had to look up the last three.

>library
I pirate everything, but I officially bought SMO, Splatoon 2, Golf Story, and DQ Builders.
>playan
Mostly still splatoon 2. I recently beat DQ Builders 2. It was really good.
>expectan
Luigi's Goo House 3, Asschain, and Link's Awakening.

I'd like to see a new 3d mario world game or a port of the wii u one. I would also like to see some sort of star fox or space shooter/explorer. The Starlink game was really fun and I have been looking for another game similar to it.
AND F-zero please damn

Haven't played it. Laughed it to see if it worked and thats all. Story?

damn, that impressive that you even got all the shrine quests. I'm only at about 80 rn and am a little worried about those

It was surprisingly pretty fun. It's slow paced like all the new yoshi games, but has a ton of secrets that can be actually challenging to find.

I wish they didn't make every Switch game need the red spine.
I like how Playstation did it where devs can have the front spread onto the spine, makes every game case have a little personality

The port is apparently very bad on Switch. Not "oh it's 30 fps with res modulation" bad, but "actually bad" bad.

I really hope you guys aren't pirating Switch games

I personally don't but other anons are free to do it, it was written in the second amendment.

This is my first time as a 3rd worlder buying video games.
It feels weird.
And it is worse because I hear that the Switch games are the most expensive ones.

Attached: 1367601404923.jpg (891x670, 132K)

Fine. but atleast don't pirate the indie games

Attached: yikes.jpg (1278x361, 125K)

>enters a switch thread looking to argue about why switch is trash
>calls other people obsessed
kill yourself you dumb motherfucker

Buying a tablet stand to play Switch in bed. Can anyone recommend one? Been looking at these ones pictured but welcome other suggestions. The gooseneck style ones look like a pain to adjust. The metal one would probably be more recyclable too.

Attached: 125.jpg (750x1368, 159K)

whats the difference between the normal Pedro and the Blood Bullets Bananas version?

But your hands cost $0

That's just the full name

read reports that these can scratch the switch and the tryone snaps at the base if you adjust it a lot.

Should I buy Fitness Boxing?

Absolutely

no, you aren't gonna get fit by playing a game user

its pretty fun honestly. Try the demo for a while first though, it should give you a good idea

Why are you in a Switch thread again?

my hands are busy, pal

Attached: 4chan.jpg (800x800, 112K)

With fire emblem 3 houses when should you promote? Right away it wait like in the others?

I bought a few games off Amazon yesterday and now I'm just waiting for my local store to get some of the new Switch models in stock.

Attached: 1564968934466.png (269x266, 155K)

Splatoon 2,Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem 3 houses, Daemon x Machina, Astral Chain, and Luigis Mansion 3 are the games worth picking.

Pokemon SS is worth picking only if you really want to play another Pokemon.

Bayonetta 2 and Pokken tournament are Wii U ports but they are very good games as well

I'm on chapter 5, been promoting asap, instructing manually, etc.. First FE though so maybe I'm doing things wrong, we'll see.

Got mine six months ago, don't know why I waited so long. You're gonna have a good time.

>Library
Nigger I am not listing out some 70+ games

>Playan
Shining in the Darkness via Sega Classics

>Expectan
Some 8+ games in the mail to get here already.

How's the emulation in that collection.

I dunno, I like the uniformity

So if the game is older than a year you are fucked out of your golden coins?

Disappointing for the most part. Inaccurate audio clips due to no one being bothered to emulate how the Yamaha chip actually sounds. Minor input lag that is noticeable if not playing a turn-based game.

Overall, it's a step down from the Ultimate Gen Collection from the PS3/360 days. Also, for some bullshit reason, the Switch version doesn't have the Wonder Boy games.

>vouching for games that arent out yet

Attached: 1463162920281.jpg (640x640, 22K)

Oh, how bad. An actual emulator would do better, no?

Interested in getting one now that it's been a few years. How's the JRPG situation on the switch? I've heard conflicting reviews about Octopath which made me a little wary. Are there any other must have JRPGs on the system?

Attached: 1484394975608.jpg (500x667, 140K)

Unless you absolutely must have it portable, just play on an emulator.
D3 really did a half-assed job here.

Do you care only for exclusives or are you planning to play multiplats there?

Allright, thank you, a shame; I've been pretty happy with the Megaman, Contra and Castlevania collections. Have you played the SNK collection?

I think it's two years, and it's just 60 cents anyway

Xenoblade 2 and Three Houses

I'm so fucking happy that Disgaea 4 is the Disgaea they chose to port next. It's so fucking good. Easily my favourite in the series. I love the cast, music and gameplay so much and it has so much fucking content too.

Please consider getting it later this year if you're interested in it, I can't stress enough how happy I am it's getting one more rerelease. 1 and 5 which are already on Switch are great, but 1 lacks the larger variety of mechanics that 4 and 5 have and 5 lacks the sheer amount of content 4 has.

If you want specifically exclusives then there's not too many, but the thing is getting a significant portion of franchises that were previously Vita/PS4 specific like Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea, Atelier etc.

Attached: tri angels.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

5 has less content despite being newer? Only played 1 for like 3 hours but had 5 as an option eventually

Honestly I just brought a generic one with good reviews
Works fine
I can’t remember it’s chink name but just go for it

Just get the voucher you save like 60$ since games are like 80$ a pop there

Octopath is on PC now so its pretty much just Xenoblade 2 right now which is an alright game

5 has a reasonable amount of content and is comparable to most Disgaeas without DLC, but since its DLCs are all cameos the stories tied to them are shorter and not so relevant. So as a result 5 Complete on Switch is only a little bigger than a standard Disgaea game.

4 has cameo characters with minor scenes just like that, but also has story episode DLCs as well as the story added for the Vita version, all of which is included in 4 Complete+ which is coming to Switch, so there's a fuckton of story content relative to 1 and 5.

Attached: unknown.png (1061x1713, 2.38M)

Does Disgaea 4+ add anything extra that wasn't in the Vita version?
I started it not too long ago on Vita but if it adds much extra I might just drop it and wait for that to release since I'd rather play it on TV/handheld and not have to deal with those massive item world frame drops.

Attached: __archer_disgaea_drawn_by_yuya090602__sample-bb1849c43ca212a30a74cebbde61c4c3.jpg (850x1201, 148K)

Xenoblade 2 and Fire Emblem 3 Houses, make 3 with Astral Chain releasing this month.

Astral Chain isn't an RPG

So is that Omega Labyrinth Life good as a mystery dungeon game? I'm kind of interested.

It's once you master your current class otherwise you'll miss out on abilities.

It's essentially a direct port of the Vita version with some minor enhancements (autosaving as opposed to manual for example). To my knowledge gameplay content wise it should be identical to Vita.

It is an action rpg.

I'll stick with the Vita version then, but maybe I'll pick it up down the line on sale since I doubt I'll use my Vita much longer.
Thanks user.

>library
Super Mario Odyssey
Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
Final Fantasy X/X-2
Doom
Doom 2
Doom 3
Diablo 3 Eternal Collection
Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy
Dead Cells
Cuphead
Katana Zero
Hollow Knight
Hawaii Shakedown
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Friends of Ringo Ishikawa
Dragon ball Fighter Z

>playing
between Three houses & Doom

>expecting
not really sure. I'm still planning on playing sword and shield.

Damn it

You can reclass back to a previous one but I don't know if the the class exp gets reset or not.

I'm pretty much just playing Hyrule Warriors right now. Waiting Ninja Saviours and Astral Chain which'll be sick, and I think I'll pick up FF XII and Hollow Knight soonish. Also trying to decide if I'm dumb enough to spend triple the price on the Capcom Beat em up Collection to get physical.
I got: Bayo 1+2, Hyrule Warriors, Katamari, MK8D, Nights of Azure 2, Sonic Mania, Splatoon 2, Smash Bros, Taiko no Tatsujin, Magical Drop III, Money Puzzle Exchanger, Astebreed, Blaster Master Zero 2, Celeste, NecroDancer, Danmaku Unlimited 3, Gungeon, Hyper Light Drifter, Ikaruga, MM+MMX Legacy Collection, and Shikhondo.
It's two years from release for registering physical carts I do believe.
>not have to deal with those massive item world frame drops.
Are those pretty annoying? I need to try out Disgae someday and I really like my vita, but I'd get switch if they're annoying.

>Are those pretty annoying?
Around every 10 levels in the item world you get a huge area with a slightly harder enemy in the middle and in those levels the framerate drop is noticeable. Then during any attack it absolutely tanks to the low teens or even lower. I had a bigger level where pirates came and it wasn't too great there either though much better than those huge square levels. So far for the story it's been perfectly fine though I'm not that far yet.
It's not game breaking or anything so get it wherever you're more likely to play it.

>>your libraries
BotW, MK8, Odyssey, Smash, Golfstory, Hollow Knight, Celeste, Street Fighter Anniversary, Pacman CE 2, Sonic Mania Tetris 99,
>>playan
Ultimate DLC.
>>expectan
MUA3, Mario Maker 2, Astral Chain and Link's Awakening. If I wasn't try to beat all these openworld games I have on my PS4 backlog, I would be playing MUA and Mario Maker right now. Might as well wait for those B2G1 deals in the meantime. Probably going to get Okami HD, Katamari and the original Doom games during holiday sales.

Attached: Mario Pipe.jpg (700x525, 104K)

Alright thanks, that doesn't sound too bad, it's pretty cheap on vita too anyway. And I'm fine starting with 4 right?

>playan
Been playing three houses still. Just went super saiyan. Probably gonna put a ring on hilda once I can. Enjoying this game a lot
>library
>physical
Smash Bros
Octopath Traveler
Girls und Panzer DX
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Red Faction Geurilla
Super Robot Wars T
Tales of Vesperia
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Atelier Lydie & Suelle
Caligula Overdose
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Kill la Kill IF
Ninja Saviors (on the eay)
Gunvolt Strikers (also on the way)
>digital
Doom
Doom 2
Doom 2016
Okami
Moero Chronicles
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Hollow Knight
Fate/Extella Link
>expectan
So much shit I want to get. I need to write out a list so I can keep track of everything.

Attached: 1564951003745.gif (332x332, 1.15M)

Are the wired controllers any good? Saw pic related while walking around walmart earlier and I wanted to get it. Do they also work well with Windows?

Attached: 5a4236ee-e681-4071-ad28-3ee44809765f_1.2924c926620daac2aa1701025a222165.jpg (2000x1730, 824K)

Third party controllers are mostly trash

I think I've seen a couple positive posts on those on here, but I've not got one myself.

Yeah, you can start on any of them. Though I've heard the later games each have QoL improvements so moving backwards to an older Disgaea is a little hard if you get used to the newer ones.

Cool.

Are these the same Joycons with the new analog sticks and rails that are found in the new Switch? It would be fucking silly to only have the fixed Joycons available from the refresh only.

Attached: download.jpg (1129x591, 62K)

>tfw playing mario odyssey and having fun

How did Nintendo go from the turbo garbage of Galaxy 2 to this soulful fun game?