Sonychads can play Death Stranding in 8k 60fps

>thesixthaxis.com/2019/08/06/death-stranding-pc-ps5-playstation-5/
>Sonychads can play Death Stranding in 8k 60fps

Attached: meta-data-images_default.jpg (1200x630, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OcUv-TzVWUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*can watch

I don't know if I agree with you that the PS5 possibility is the most exciting part of that announcement user.

>PC

wtf bros I thought it was a sony IP?!

>Article mentions PC
LOL, nice "exclusive".

I still remember when that Sony marketing guy made the medium post that said it would come out for PC and was quickly censored by Sony. This was literally the day after it was announced for the first time. Good times.

Attached: plasticman.png (315x294, 177K)

>Death Stranding may also be heading to PlayStation 5 or PC
>may

I actually remember that too. Poor sod was probably demoted/fired within the week.

lost

fpbp

Blah blah exclusivity blah blah sony blah blah PC
Why the FUCK are people still hype about this game? It's gonna blow ass. Simple pattern recognition. Look at Anthem, No Man's Sky, etc. Whenever a marketing campaign lasts for YEARS and very little gameplay is shown, the game gets dropped and everyone goes, "oh."

You don't understand. Kojima still holds sway. He's going to have to shit out a few turds before his reputation goes down, and he hasn't done enough yet to warrant that.

This is going to sell 10 million on PS4 alone, and another 5 on PS5. 1 on PC but who gives a fuck?

Considering a 5000 dollar computer can't play anno at 8k 60 fps, per pare to be disappointed.

PS5 will be backwards compatible so you won't have to buy it again, you can just download the 8k 60fps patch.

> 8k 60fps

Just out of curiosity: are you retarded? The PS4 PRO can barely do 4k 30fps and the leap to 8k is humongous (not to mention barely worth making at all).

Why would you make up such ludicrous lies?

>Comparing EA to modern Bioware and that lying smug prick's shitty hello kitty company

Sony retards have been falling for this meme since the PS3

Fuck off, if the PS5 is twice the power of the PS4 it'll be fine.

console plebs don't understand... as long as it's being marketed as 8k they will eat it up because bigger numbers are better

they could care less whether it's native 8k or checkerboard rendering or upscaling

Attached: 1536279939130.jpg (350x355, 51K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=OcUv-TzVWUc
Now I don't like Linus much (the guy's Reddit: The Person), but if a tech enthusiast with no known spending limit can barely achieve 8k 60fps, you seriously think a 500 dollar console can do it?

10k+ pcs cant even do 8k 60fps you retard. if the ps5 is launching next year you can bet your ass it wont reach 8k 60fps

Only the highest end hardware can run the latest AAA games on 4k/60fps with ultra settings. At this point, 8k is a pipedream. You are a gullible fucking moron for taking the marketing bait and believing this shit. There is absolutely no way in hell the PS5 can do native 8k. If it manages native 4k @ 60fps I will be impressed.

>native 4k @ 60fps
Even this is absolutely a pipe dream. That being said they usually pull stupid shit like dynamic resolution and shit and lie about it being "true 8k!".

Fuck, even if the PS5 comes out costing a thousand bucks it won't come anywhere close to 4k 60fps.

Xbone X can run RDR2, the biggest game of the gen, at native 4k with locked 30fps

PS5 will be able to easily handle that and more. 8k will be easily possible with small games and checkboarding for big games

60fps should be the goal, not native 4k. Having a playable framerate is the most important thing. But I think Rockstar are happy with 30fps because it's closer to the "cinematic" 24fps we are used to. There should at least be a choice between 4k/30 and dynamic resolution/60

Yes, and 4k 30fps isn't impressive to anyone. You retards are aware that running it at 60fps is going to require more than twice as powerful hardware, right? FPS doesn't scare linearly with hardware.

FPS is on console is up to the devs

>FPS doesn't scare linearly with hardware.
On PC it does

people should realize the next gen is going to be 4k, 8k is only being mentioned because the HDMI revision they're going to use SUPPORTS it. So maybe you'll get media playback in 8k. Or some old titles like IDARB or something could run at 8k. Other than that forget about it.

>30 fps with blurry textures
Wow, so impressive.

It's called a joke.

Nobody even has an 8k display so what the fuck would even be the point?
Also no, rendering 4 times the pixels is not easy.

people talked all kinds of shit about the ps4 being 60fps. and the pro. both of them have plenty of games stuck at 30 or that dip frequently.

i can't believe i was consolepilled for decades. i can't believe a laptop i got for work will run DaS2:SotFS at a steady 60 while that framerate is a rarity on console

never again

Oof

Not to make you or myself sound like a smug asshole but at least YOU learned. There are retards in this very thread who genuinely believe the PS5 is going to do 8k at anything approaching an acceptable performance.

I thought the PS5 was going to be backwards compatible? Doesn't this essentially deconfirm that?

Don't forget that everything in OP is just a rumor as of right now.

>8k

Who the fuck even has an "8k" TV?

>PC
It's fucking over. Söyniggers are fucking finished

>all this whole article is derived from a single tweet saying that the only platform at launch that the game is coming to is the ps4 from a foreign playstation account
Has this week been that slow in actual news that need to grasp any straw left to write something?

>4k TVs common now
>DUDE WHO HAS 8K NO ONE WILL HAVE THAT IN 6 YEARS

Sorry sweaty, but Playstation Spain is the official mouthpiece for sony

Took a year or two. He's now working at Guerilla Games. "PadPoet" is his twitter.

Sony needs money from epic that's all, also we're just letting you the leftovers and you're acting like you've won lmao how pathetic and fanboy can you be? "hurr durr im the master raceee" jehova witness level of brainwashing right there...
seek some help

I don't even need to tell you to cope.

Attached: 1562181690633.png (455x355, 298K)

Doesn't really matter, most people are framerate blind anyway so you can just straight up lie to them and say it's whatever framerate you want. Even when the DigitalFoundry videos come out and say it's somewhere between 20 and 24 like it's always been the general populace will still find some excuse, because if your eyes can't see it your brain won't let you believe it.

Attached: 1563375853087.png (1200x1314, 62K)

/thread

Idk if he shits a turd this massive with all this money & talent behind it I think the industry will wipe their hands of him.

Kek

You are provably wrong.

Kojima has objectively never made a bad game.

>Comparing Western devs, even in passing, in the same sentence as the one true lord and saviour of all video games, Kojima-sensei.

It will be the single greatest game of the decade. Rock solid 99 on metacritic, literally zero debate game of the year 2019. Death Stranding will be called the swansong of gaming's most innovative and groundbreaking decade, and set a precedent for what gaming in the 2020s can be. My faith in Hideo is so absolute I would die for him and be resuscitated every 3 minutes and then die again just like Heartman. Roger Ebert will climb out of his grave, announce that no, he was wrong, Death Stranding has proven beyond any objective doubt that video games can, in fact, be art, and then climb back into his grave never to be seen again. President Donald Trump himself will announce that he enjoys the game and likely tweet a picture of himself playing it, but wasn't fond of the depiction of the US President as a dying, elderly woman. Kojima will actually be the first game developer ever to be invited to the White House. Shinzo Abe will then announce that the next game Kojima is working on will actually be sponsored by the Japanese government and be a project to help encourage people to socialize and reproduce with others through gaming.

And no, the game will never come on PC or any other platform. Decima Engine is 100% property of Sony, and will never run on non-Sony hardware. It will remain a Sony exclusive only playable on PS4 and PS5 and sell over 15 million units lifetime sales.

The Passion of Lord Kojima will wipe even the sins of you blasphemers clean. Praised be his name.

Attached: kojima.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Upscaled to 4k*

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

no one has a 8k tv faggot.