Write a Twilight Zone-style monologue about the plot of a game

Write a Twilight Zone-style monologue about the plot of a game.

Attached: download.jpg (200x252, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NzlG28B-R8Y?t=24
youtube.com/watch?v=ixA3SzX6uUc
dailymotion.com/video/x55tybr
dailymotion.com/video/x54azca
archive.org/details/OTRR_X_Minus_One_Singles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you first

from a previous thread

Attached: 67624357_1710287042448468_3230064501810266112_n.jpg (555x270, 47K)

Bioshock would be perfect but I'm too much of a brainlet

I'm also too much of a brainlet.
But this is good.
>tfw no Twilight Zone game

Just give it a shot anyway. No judgement.

Attached: 44339355_2132619863438064_1940933692868263936_n.png (640x480, 453K)

>Twilight Zone game
How would that work? Like a Telltale thing where every episode is its own story? Or a whole game like Alan Wake or something about one mad story?

>For your approval, we present BABA: a small, undistinguished creature from a small, undistinguished world ruled by an ironclad set of rules. LAVA is MELT, WATER is SINK, WALL is STOP. These rules may seem self-evident to us, but BABA is about to learn that every rule is made to be broken... in the Twilight Zone.

Attached: Baba-Is-You-Artwork.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Fun idea but I'm on my phone so I wouldn't be able to type a passable one.

kek

>A man who, while oft unnoticed by eyes, will not be quickly forgotten by history. A fighting man, with but a single purpose; to live and die for his master. But dying does not come so easily... in the Twilight Zone.

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

Portrait of an oversexed virgin named Anonymous shitposter. A silently hungering man who feeds off of the attention of strangers he'll never meet and finds himself perpetually hungry for companionship he'll never have and never want. Knowing full well the contradictions of his situation he plies forward in his trade confident in his mastery of his own small environment, his bedroom. But in just a moment he'll finish penning another post about feed and seed only to find himself thrust upon the precipice of destiny. To reply to this post or his mother will die in her sleep. Beneath the shadow of that precipice lies his future, don't look down, you may find yourself hurtling into the far reaches of the twilight zone

Detective game maybe.

nice

sorry i only have the brain capacity to post wojak memes

Not him but heres my take on BS1
"Tonight's story starts not with a setting, but with a man. A man who found his greatness vilified by the very soil it enriched, a man who's ideals found conflict with the very nature of his fellow people. A man of choice, a man of vision, a man of obsession. Tonight we delve not just into the heart of a man, but into the heart of creation. A city. A lighthouse. A conflict of the ordinary and the extraordinary. A song, a dance, of a dream and its believers, in a deadly tango with fate. Tonight, viewers, we travel to Rapture. A metropolis beneath the waves. Ask yourselves, dear viewer, the duty of the strong. Because tonight's story finds that city below the ocean surrounded by not just fish. No... tonight, that city finds itself drowning within... The Twilight Zone.

>deadly tango of fate
Kino

honestly the ideal is probably Twisted Metal, but thats already so close you'd just have to tweak the dialogue so it sounds less 90's and change literally nothing else

I could hear him in my head perfectly

I like it

Allow me to introduce you to Alex Mercer, a scientist who was looking to cure deadly diseases who unknowingly may have created the greatest one known to man. Stuck in a city where the virus he created runs rampant. He is; however, patient zero to the virus with a diagnosis that can only be found in the Twilight Zone.

youtu.be/NzlG28B-R8Y?t=24
>0:24
youtube.com/watch?v=ixA3SzX6uUc

Attached: 1559921416964.jpg (370x555, 42K)

This story is another tale of caution. We are looking at a man at his lowest, as much a victim of situation as the architect of his own undoing. When you hear the word "marriage", do you tense up? does the word bring you fear, or solace? Ask these to yourself tonight, as we embark on the very truest concept of a downwards spiral. Adultery. Deceit. Horror. A tale of the connections people make, and a tale of the things we take for granted. But our downtrodden subject of interest tonight has no clue what he's in for. When he goes to sleep tonight, he might find it harder than usual to wake up. He may just find himself a stray, helpless sheep, a slave to his dreams, his dreams a very manifestation of... The Twilight Zone.

Attached: CATH_DLUX_AVATAR_1_184X184_V1.jpg (184x184, 36K)

I wasn't expecting one of Crazy Taxi of all things. That's damn good, and Walking Distance is my favorite episode as well.

Oh, one for I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream basically writes itself.

do Max Payne

Attached: max%20payne%201-500x300.jpg (500x300, 30K)

>Tedium and ennui can drive even the strongest wills to insanity. The same threads, the same posts, the same responses. What started as a harmless pastime for user slowly mutated into a vicious addiction to a world of boundless irony and cynicism. A husk of a man, contributing nothing to the narrative but the same uninspired drivel he secretly detests. He promises himself he'll leave soon, perhaps to play some of the video games he supposedly discusses. But of course, he never does. Instead, a thread with a Simpsons image attached catches his eye. He knows what to post before he's even opened it. A small grin stretches across his pasty face, only to immediately fade back to the shameful and lifeless expression he normally wears. Such monotonous dread can only exist in the Twilight Zone.

Attached: Videogames.jpg (520x128, 30K)

>Original Twilight Zone isnt in Netflix Canada
FUCK!

>Walking Distance is my favourite episode as well
based beyond based

Trying to remember some I did for Silent Hill:

>Tonight, we take a look at Harry Mason. Father, writer, family man. Seven years ago while on a trip to the idyllic town of Silent Hill, Mr. Mason and his wife found a child along the road, adopting her as their own daughter. Today, Mr. Mason has taken another trip to Silent Hill, this time with his daughter Cheryl. But beneath the fog and static, beneath shambling figures and blood soaked ruins, one question remains; will Mr. Mason be able to escape the town, or will he lose both his daughter and himself in the bowels of the Twilight Zone?

>Portrait of a man, James Sunderland. An otherwise unremarkable stock clerk, his only trait a tragedy, the death of his wife three years ago. One day he receives a letter, a letter from his dead beloved, asking him to come to Silent Hill. Anyone else would have thrown such a thing away, but James instead presses on, in hopes of finding something. He may come to despair to know that all he'll find, much like the letter, is the cold grasp of the Twilight Zone

>Imagine if you will a young girl by the name of Heather. Typical image of the average American teenager, save for this; our young Heather has woken from a nightmare, a nightmare of blood and pus. She awakes from the nightmare, only to wake from another, and another. This endless cycle of dreaming to wake, only to wake again, begs the question; will Heather finally wake into the real world, or will she find herself waking in the Twilight Zone

>The place, South Ashfield Heights, the time, who is to say. Henry Townsend has been trapped in his own apartment for five days, but may as well be an eternity. Whether his common neighbors cannot hear him or choose not to, his pleas for help go unanswered. By chance, a hole opens in his wall, a hole leading to anywhere but the prison he currently occupies himself in. However, as these things normally are, this hole may lead him into another cell, one located in the Twilight Zone

>Science. It bestows immortality on those who advance it to elevate all mankind. Newton, Einstein, Sagan. Princes among men. But the Price for such a legacy is deep indeed...in NIGHT SPRINGS...Tonight's episode : A quantum suicide. If our lives are already written, it would take a courageous man to change the script. Having called a press conference, Doctor Barclay Colvin is about to demonstrate that very courage...

Attached: dims.jpg (530x300, 22K)

>Instead, a thread with a Simpsons image attached catches his eye. He knows what to post before he's even opened it. A small grin stretches across his pasty face, only to immediately fade back to the shameful and lifeless expression he normally wears.
god fucking dammit

Attached: 1545559556646.jpg (280x275, 9K)

Tonight's story is a cautionary tale that warns against that which is simultaneously mankind's greatest strength and most crippling weakness: its indefatigable ingenuity and intrinsic thirst for knowledge. We now take a trip into the scorching deserts of New Mexico, where, surreptitiously hidden amidst its towering mesas, sprawling plateaus and dusty crevices, lies a research facility most unlike any other. The greatest minds of these generations tread its steel corridors, conducting mind-blowing experiments and making playthings out of the very forces that hold our delicate reality in a cohesive whole.
But if science tastes a drop of the wholly new, much like a dehydrated traveller wandering the very cracked wasteland that surrounds the facility, it cannot help but chase after that sensation tirelessly, even to its own self-destruction. When man toys with that which it cannot comprehend and progress runs away with itself, the entire world will find itself at odds with the inhuman horrors of... The Twilight Zone.

Attached: IMG_0552.jpg (1200x750, 30K)

Big big bump

amazing, the game is reminiscent of a twilight zone ep too

I like it so much 'cause it made me cry like a bitch

another decent idea.

whats the episode number?

Think it's episode 5 of the original series.

>kid is home from school
>mom asks why upset
>kid runs to room to work on video game
>kid uses people from school as characters
> kid is on way to school when hit by car
>while in hospital other kids pretend to care and say good things about kid
>two years go by
>friend of kid is asked to clean out some stuff from kids room
>finds video game
>starts to play it
>kid is actually stuck in video game
>friend must help him play so he can return to his body by beating the game
>final boss is bully
>bully is smushed in trash compactor
>kid wakes up
>bully is the attending nurse
>show host says moral

...What even IS the moral here?

Dont, uh, fall into trash compactors

I dunno, people change or something

Don't trap yourself in games

> The human mind, a plane of existence known to many but comprehend by few and even fewer are those who knowledgeable of it's true capabilities, these men and women whom seek a further psychological understanding of what the human mind holds within are referred to as... The Psychonauts

Attached: psychonauts.jpg (638x573, 117K)

>DUN DUN

>cold open
>woman is shoeing a horse
>she opens the next stable on the left
>it's filled with a thousand tiny Dom DeLuise
>camera pans around the stable stall
>a human sized Dom DeLuise is laying dead with a hole in his head as these things keep pouring out
>he looks up and says a funny thing followed by "woof"
>woman screams

DUN DUN

>user is a mentally challenged grown man who has spent hundreds of dollars unboxing hats in team fortress two
>his only friends can be found in said game, and his only pride is in the rarity of those hats
>what he doesn't know is that this prestige is soon dwindling, and while he thought he'd be spending 2.50 to unbox a crate, he'll soon be learning that he didn't get any kind of weapon or hat, and what happens when you open the lid to the twilight zone

pfffttt the plot is obvious, the rest of the human race is dead and he just didn't notice he's been playing with bots the whole time

>Our story begins in place simply known as the Badlands. A lifeless desert where no life will grow. All minerals and other such items of value have long since gone; harvested and claimed ages ago. Yet out there, nine men regularly partake in a vicious cycle of warfare over these seemingly worthless pieces of land. Their motives are a mystery, but one thing is certain: as long as the money flows, the men will work, and when the men work, blood will be shed. Perhaps we can shed some light on the matter by entering...the Twilight Zone.

hivemind. I think a Twilight Zone for TF2 would work better if it focused on Redmond and Blutarch's greed and fall at the hands of Grey though.

I came to the thread wanting to do BioShock and I think you did it better than I would have. Well done user.

where's the twist?

hey, no rule saying we can't have multiple, I appreciate the compliment though.

I like this.

There isn't always a twist. Sometimes it's just a normal depressing ending.

>Imagine if you will, being a prisoner at the young age of 17. Our story centers around a youth staring down the barrel of that very fate. Strong along by forces far beyond his own comprehension, the subject has ambitions to free not only himself, but his confidants from their own psychological balls and chains. They will navigate an oriental metropolis not very much unlike the ones in our own country, the same roads, the same schools, and yes even the same interpersonal atrocities we commit to one and other on a daily basis. Submitted for your approval tonight is the story of Ren Amamiya and his accompanying personas, in the twilight zone.

naw it's always gotta have some sort of mans hubris at the very least it's never just a straight story. I'll give you an example of a really good episode and really awful episode both have a twist hubris but one is just fucking terrible.

Good: The Last Night Of A Jockey dailymotion.com/video/x55tybr

Awful: Mr Dingle the Strong dailymotion.com/video/x54azca

What is this?

I like the ones that are just out and out bananas, like that one where the guy's having a dream where he's going to die so he goes to see a psychiatrist and throws himself out a window. But he was actually just dead the whole time and the conversation was him dead.

Goblin on the airplane didn't have a twist.

yeah those are pretty fun, outer limits has more of those types of episodes so does twilight zone 2002 there's an episode with Titus called Gabe's Story you'd probably really like.

Nightmare at 20,000 Feet does in fact have a twist, because you don't know if shatner is insane or not the entire time, it's said earlier in the episode he had a nervous breakdown on a flight 6 months prior to the flight you don't ever really find out until the very end and even then it's not entirely clear.

Kino

That's the twist

Attached: 1563733516708.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>because you don't know if shatner is insane or not the entire time
Uh no. If he's insane and imagining it then how could I see the goblin too?

Can someone do one for pic related?

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Majora's_Mask_Box_Art.jpg (370x269, 24K)

I've been meaning to go back and get through the original series, I've only seen like ten episodes but I do really like it. Over time I'll end up just watching all of them. What's Outer Limits?

>Time: the futile metric. Charting it as men - in seconds, minutes and hours as though we have any control or say over it. No - we are time's metric, the ways we change or remain how it judges its own passing. We are doomed to reminisce and repeat in its hallways.
>But in a corner of a shaded wood lies a doorway to a world where time is running out - hanging over all is not a doomsday clock but the face of doom itself. Inescapable and dreadful - a manifestation of time's latent power. This face of doom will govern the fate of a nation bound by its routine, bound by time... bound by The Twilight Zone.

I also wrote

Outer Limit's is great it's the same thing as Twilight Zone but a much crazier, you know "The Scary Door" on Futurama? That's take from The Outer Limits. It has a few different series, the one from the 2000's is really good, first season kinda meh though

If you want really fucked up stuff like Twilight Zone and Outer Limits check out X Minus 1 it's a radio show but it's phenomenal pretty much all modern sci-fi is based on X Minus 1.

archive.org/details/OTRR_X_Minus_One_Singles

Based.

IT'S PAYNE

I'll look into both of these man. It'll probably be better than this new Twilight Zone stuff. You seen Black Mirror? It has its ups and downs but I'd highly recommend 15 Million Merits from Series 1 and Hated in the Nation from Series 3.

Nice

>Atlus never made The Golden Playhouse into an anthology style series of games

Attached: 1550800439986.jpg (540x720, 53K)

yeah I can't stand Black Mirror, that being said I've only seen two episodes and I hated them both but if you say that episode is good I'll check it out.

New Twilight Zone is just fucking stupid

A sullen man receives a letter from his wife inviting him for a nice vacation in their "special place". He drives to meet her despite being fully aware that she has been dead for years, what he doesn't know however is that this letter was sent priority mail from... The Twilight Zone.

Attached: PH concept art.jpg (544x760, 313K)

That's it, I'm dusting my DVD collection of TTW

short, but nails the way the "Twilight Zone" stinger tends to be delivered.

Use a VPN

Outer Limits 1995 is better than the original.

this is true

>Enter self-made multi-millionaire Andrew Ryan. Ryan enjoys a number of simple distractions, good food, fine wine, and the compelling belief that everything he has built is of his own making. But even down here in the stygian depths he will be forced to step into the light. And the pressure at the bottom of the ocean is incomparable to the incaculable burden of... The Twilight Zone.

God Hand

Meet Gene. Just your average every day ordinary man. However, today is not an ordinary day. After acquiring something strange, he will be burdened with a certain type of...knowledge.
The knowledge to know that anything is possible....in the twilight zone.

based

don't eat meat on friday

You can eat my meat on Friday, in the twil zon

deal

Reposting mine from a previous thread
Hope County, Montana. A quiet settlement, deep in the heart of the mountains, away from the busybodies of the big cities. A location where a man can truly find and discover himself.
The events of our story take place here, following the path of the Hope County Sheriff's Department. The Sheriff and his Deputies, accompanied by a United States Federal Marshal are here to arrest a very dangerous man, one Joseph Seed, who controls a group called Eden's Gate. He and his followers believe the end of the world is coming, though the actions they have committed have put him in the sights of justice. As the men of the law move to arrest Joseph and put an end to Eden's Gate for good, they will discover that they have not arrived at Joseph's compound at the center of Hope County, but instead...in the Twilight Zone.

Attached: 1558198900311.jpg (1000x563, 84K)