Nier Automata

Is it worth playing the other endings?

I honestly enjoyed the first playthrough of this Game (with all its flaws), but 2Bs route looks like its going to be exactly the same...

Attached: apps.4400.68662117307814849.d86c4ebf-4ee7-4307-bce4-30e6169169a8.jpg (1920x1080, 542K)

>game has a message telling you that you aren't done with the game
>guys, am I done with the game?
game journo tier

Play Bloodborne instead.

It's my fav game so I might be biased. This and Gestalt as second. Anyway yes the 9S playthrough is basically the same except for the times where they split up and the fact you gain access to the little hacking minigame from Beauvoir.
The best part of the story/lore is seen through 9S, and after playthrough B you gain access to a whole new part of the game, with endings C and D. So yes, if you liked it so far definitely stick with it.

The game only really has 1 ending, which is E (I guess C and D can also be considered as endings, kind of). Everything before that is essentially a chapter break.

Route A & B combined are about 30% of the game.

>Is it worth playing the other endings?
Yes

This is where most people fuck up. the first ending isn't even the end of the game. you gotta get to ending E to actually finish it. new shit happens after ending B. Keep going

how do i even get to ending E?
I'm stuck at a terrible credits shooting game and I wonder if it's worth it to try and succeed... is there anything worthwhile after that?

You're at ending E my friend. You'll get a prompt. If you agree to it, you'll get that ending. Read the whole prompt because it's kind of a no-turning-back thing.

why can retards not grasp this fucking game? it the most basic fucking baby shit telling you to your face its not over and the fucking audience still doesnt understand

>terrible credits shooting game
Alright this is bait

Specifically, it will delete your save data. If you wanna see ending E without losing all your shit, back up your save externally.

Are you a games journalist OP?

Just checking since it seems you're clearing retarded.

What would be the point though? at ending E, you are done.

there is no point. It's also literally the exact same "twist" from Nier 1

Yoko Taro is a talentless hack

Meh, some people like to complete everything. Ending E gets in the way of that if you don't save it for last. I know I didn't go for it until I got every weapon and maxed em all out.

>Is it worth playing the other endings?
...you mean "is it worth FINISHING the fucking game"? If so, the answer is big, fat YES.

A route is literally only the prologue. There's no "alternative endings", the story literally continues linearly through the chapters. A chapter is easily THE weakest one.

ok guys, thanks i will keep going...i am fully aware that after one playthrough its not finished, i was more concerned that it would be the same game and side quests 4 times...

>I'm stuck at a terrible credits shooting game
Someone pirated the game, I see.
Serves you well.

No, it will not. You'd know this if you'd even bothered to start B chapter.
Heck, you can't even access many of the A's side quests anymore .

Look, I have basically 0 reflexes, I already nearly quit at the tower of hacking.

what? No I didn't.

this b8 is of remarkably poor quality

Then are you playing offline? At some point if you're having trouble you can get help from other people

I'm playing offline. I went in blind and I was worried about seeing shit like Dark Soul's player messages which usually takes me right out of the game.

The best parts are in route C and onwards.

Why are people so prejudiced and suspicious these days? At least TRY out the game before judging.
On the flip-side, maybe the Ending will feel even more poetic to you.

Oh, i assumed the ending required you to do that like in the first game.

Nope. Even in 1st NieR, you only needed all weapons + do the previous ends.
You still miss tons of content if you skip side quests in Automata.
People seriously exaggerate how demanding it is to beat N:A for realz. I've 100% it twice now.