Not playing female monk

>not playing female monk

Attached: female monk dfo2.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns8-4pkM2g0
imgur.com/a/9DIcI91
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monks are boring because punches alone get boring. I wanna kick and throw too.

>dyke hair

>playing female

Attached: c1i56di0nh831.jpg (756x358, 96K)

>finish upgrading my accs on enchantress
>nobody will take me to tb
Ebin.

God I wish I was that troll

>a fucking mmo

>not just soloing tayberrs

protip: you can tank all of the final bosses' dangerous moves with your AoE heal ability, it also gives you super armor so you cant get knocked out the ring.

The music from the event dungeon is pretty bangin.

What are the chances that this game actually comes out in english?

New player here. I finished leveling up both event characters and took them both to operation hope to try and finish the event task. I had a much harder time on my Ghostblade than my Enchantress. Both are using the items they give you for hitting cap. Is the Ghostblade just plain weaker than Enchantress? Also what should I be doing now that I hit cap? Since the fast leveling speed ran through the game I have no clue what's going on at max level.

Attached: no taste.png (500x293, 205K)

Where/when do I watch the fireworks?

Ghostblade should be easier once you finish doing the dawning crevice and turn your right side accessories into epics. Have you finished that?

Other than that, you can do Tayberrs to turn your harlem epic armor into tayberr armor, maybe do some disaster area for terranium and Total Eclipse on Slayer for gold.

Attached: 1549713709400.png (805x998, 486K)

Ghostblade has higher DPS in party play because he can benefit from support buffs, whereas Enchantress does not benefit as much from her own buff.

Enchantress is better in solo play, at least until your Ghostblade is in full Tayberrs armor and fully enchanted with a good title and pet.

do Dawning Crevice and Tayberrs every day, would also recommend leveling another character because there's an event coming Thursday where you can give any character any free Tayberrs weapon/armor, and since the event characters already get free Tayberrs gear it's wasted on them.

Is this training event broken? I'm countering this light bitch over and over but nothing is happening...

>play female character
>make her exactly like you but attractive
>do the lesbian romance
>STR or DEX build

best way to do it

Shame it's an MMO

Shit taste

They will give it a shot

Female monk mod when?

Attached: 1564880480924.jpg (750x367, 39K)

Is this game actually good?

bros wtf...

Attached: file.png (305x283, 71K)

Game name? I googled it but I just find a 2d side scroll piece of shit

>That Zerker
So is his skills supposed to like ketchup or something

Attached: 1565057251343.jpg (560x415, 27K)

Yeah because the 3D one won't be out for a million years, if ever

Oh you have to get them all in one phase...

Am i the only one who is a little sad its just another 3d action combat mmo instead of a beat em up with better resloutions.

This is also a thinly veiled question about if i made a bad choice going Vagabond with my F.Slayer.

I hope they add a female slayer that gives herself the same curse as Male slayer

Thank you for the picture and advice. I haven't been doing any of the end game dungeons. I've been going back to the low level missions and clearing them because my autism. So my daily routine should go like this:
>sleep hollow to farm entry fee -> dawning crevice
> disastor sector to farm entry fee -> tayberrs
And just blow remaining FP on farming sleepy hollow / disaster sector to farm more entry materials? Are the other max level dungeons just for flavor if I want to do them e.g. operation hope? Tayberrs is possible as a fresh 95 event character right? And last question, solo or party? I've been doing solo because I don't know what the hell I'm doing yet and I don't want to ruin any groups, but if I need to party for this I can take the time to learn those two dungeons.

>the hidden mission
yeah fuck that

What a stupid term just call them martial artist or some shit.

Attached: B479B182-9786-4679-8800-1DEC72D1A146.gif (320x181, 2.94M)

>Tayberrs is possible as a fresh 95 event character right?
Yes, it'll be a bit harder/slower with just harlem legendary accessories. If you can find a group to do it with, that's probably preferable. Solo guide is there if no one is around and easier than normal solo. You can watch this guide to know the boss attacks and patterns.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns8-4pkM2g0
Note on first boss, instead of running diagonally away, you can try backstepping as soon as possible.

Operation Hope is for your Buff Swap gear, which you certainly want. Disaster Sector is more Fatigue to farm like 5 more Terranium than you'd get just doing Total Eclipse on any difficulty, and if you can clear it on Slayer without taking too much damage you get 5 times more gold than you would doing Disaster Sector. Terranium isn't really important most of the time.
Tayberrs you can do Guide mode, which nerfs everything so you can do it solo, but you get less rewards out of it so it takes longer to farm. Just get a party for it and Dawning Crevice, you don't need to know anything for Crevice, just dump damage on the minibosses and play disco with the boss. When he makes the bubble, stand in it to not die.

you get dozens of free dawning crevice and tayberrs tickets, don't need to do sleepy hollow or disaster. you can spend leftover FP on Total Eclipse and sell the terranium you make for lots of money.

Yeah, just like in raid.

Does she shoot afterimages at you during the berserk? You can get counters on those too.

what game is it?

Project BBQ

Are there any games actually out now that are any similar to this?
preferably one that lets me play as a fem monk

Attached: c022112424c25052161683e2f77ed2741.jpg (405x432, 18K)

cute!

Attached: 1551197124111.png (1200x1451, 990K)

what game

Why's she staring at that sword so intently? Whore.

That's not dyke hair you fool.

Rude

Attached: 1559535985124.webm (480x640, 2.36M)

I WANT A TOMBOY GF I WANT A TOMBOY GF I WANT A TOMBOY GF
imgur.com/a/9DIcI91