Omega Labyrinth

What's the verdict so far? I'm hoping the MCs blossom area of effect attack that hits everything in a room stops trivializing all monster rooms

Attached: Omega-Labyrinth-Life-2-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

can't emulate/10

It's a fanservice dungeon crawler people are only buying to "make a statement" against Sony

I'll give you one guess as to how good it is and I'll give you a hint, it's not good

>t. Snoyim

Is the game actually fun? It feels like discussion died super fast

It’s mediocre dogshit and the only selling point is anime tits. See Gee, I wonder why people aren’t talking about this mediocre dogshit when you can find generic hentai on this very website without even trying.

It's a decent mystery dungeon game with tiddy fanservice.

Yea Forums really isn't the best place to talk about games like these, way too fast moving board for a niche game like this. But yeah, it's pretty solid game for its genre

You've met those turtles that throw out those exploding rocks? Those have messed me up pretty badly, especially shitty in monster rooms

Now here's the most important question, is it yuri?

Attached: 1521131648079.png (1280x720, 606K)

It's all just implied, they do nothing. Well, the Ara Ara does kiss on the cheeks and the girls get embarrassed about it

It's a step in the right direction for ecchi games, but the BE mechanic isn't enough for me. Is there even any mention about how fucking soft heavy and inconvenient they are? No attack where you use your tits to KO an enemy? We could always go crazier. But hey, at least Nintendo did a good move by allowing this game on their platforms along with Senran Kagura, which is currently on life support.

They probably say something in the baths when they are in Z size. In Z they gain a super attack when they achieve the biggest size so that's kinda attack with those boobs. But really more than BE they just focus on tits in general.

Well, that disappointing I was hoping for something more substantial.

Attached: 1521131725664.png (1280x720, 733K)

It's on on par with most games to be honest

Argh, that's all fine and good but I've seen a couple gifs lying around that show them at their max size and no way in Hell are those Z cups! Maybe K cup or more at best!

Attached: NO YURI FAGS.png (462x104, 37K)

Does not look worth 60 dollars

This.

I say, worth it.

That's how it simply goes

Attached: EBTYkjUUIAAyCd2.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

I've been wanting to play a Mystery Dungeon on the Switch. Ho does Labyrinth Z compare to Chocobo?

I have chocobo in my wish list but sadly I haven't played it. Would be interested to hear a comparison as well. And a small correction, Z was the title for Vita and PS4, this Omega Labyrinth Life. Hopefully Z will come to west some day as well ported to different platforms.

Attached: EBJnnTeU4AIcfyv.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Agreed, it's a jizzbrain tier dungeon crawler, nothing special.

It's pretty alright fun for the few hours I've played it. I liked Yurika's CG bit with her bra snapping off

>Z was the title for Vita and PS4, this Omega Labyrinth Life.
My mistake, I was asking about Life. I remember playing Chocobo years ago and not enjoying it as much as The Pokemon and Shiren games, but I can't pinpoint why. I figure the Switch port might have polished the gameplay more.

I'm not even a Sony fanboy but if this kind of shit gets censored I ain't even mad. It's almost as if games like these sell only on over the top lewd and have nothing else going for them.

>EOPs only now realize these games are not really good

I like the gameplay and characters, but i'm kind of dissapointed with the touching minigames. There's so little that happens in them I see no reason to play it more than once for each CG

This

Any good farming tips?

Yeah, that's where they should next improve quite a lot. How to make minigames fun. They could have one touching based, but the other ones should actually be some sort of other minigames. They tried with Z with the dog, but that was even worse. I hope they get to make a new one and actually improve them. The CGs are great, that I must say.

For Omega Power probably the fairy runs are the best

Built for hate fucks

Would she act like idol there or bitch? Or bitchy idol

Attached: EBTYki5UwAAUh9d.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>I'm hoping the MCs blossom area of effect attack that hits everything in a room stops trivializing all monster rooms
sounds like casual trash. how do they justify selling this for $60 when a superior roguelike is only $40?

Attached: chocobodungeon.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

Please do tell about Chocobo game, I'm interested.

Attached: EA6CNLmVAAAeHL-.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Does that girl on the far left have boobs that grow like in that one "FUCK SONY AND FUCK CALIFORNIA" meme picture?

This is not the original sadly

Attached: ahem.jpg (1920x2160, 1.22M)

Laaaaame. I wanted boobs.

But yes, her boobs grow in the game.

I want to enjoy it but good lord, the garden aspect is fucking atrocious.

OOOOH! I misread what you meant! Sweet!

The notice board helps with that quite a lot.

Does anybody else get an ability as good as Hinata's, I wanna use other characters but the ones I like the most either have pretty lame abilities or are just underleveled since I've already put so much in the first two or three.

I think the president has something like that, can't quite remember. Juri has a nice ability where she gathers monsters around and charms them.

But hey, for change do some of the character dungeons or sage trials if you haven't. Those are cool as well.

I really wish they would port Shiren 5 to Switch. It's the only title that I still have my PSTV for

Yeah, the select all function lets you turbo through it pretty hard

I just hope you could adjust the seeds after you auto them, would be cool to decrease the amounts as it always just puts max 30

>tfw want to go turbo autism on making the prettiest garden but because it's a gameplay function I just leave it as spartan as possible with tons of 10-seed fields for even minimal returns while I go through dungeons at least

I actually put a trait into my equipment that would allow more seeds, but it was just minor chance to get more. It has somewhat worked, more seeds have appeared.