Anons do you think this game is going to be good

anons do you think this game is going to be good

Attached: 220px-Cyberpunk_2077_box_art.jpg (220x242, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/this-fetishized-in-game-ad-from-cyberpunk-2077-raises-some-questions-about-how-the-game-may-depict-lgbt-nsfw-see-staff-post-before-posting.122649/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/w4gQ10_EH0-9WK7zguwVtQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do I keep seeing this shit, why should I care about that game?

no

After The Witcher 3 ended up being a once in a generation masterpiece, we have no reason to assume that Cybperunk 2077 won't be excellent as well.

How old are you?

Attached: 1563005825216.png (300x300, 30K)

I preordered so you tell me.

Not as good as shills make out, not as bad as shitposters make out. It'll be a average. okay, game.

yes, their track record suggests as such
even more so considering scifi > medieval

Probably not but I'll give it a chance

It's gonna be TRANSRIFIC

it's going to be good, but nowhere near as good as it looks

they will fuck shit up, probably on the gameplay front

>Why do I keep seeing VIDEO GAMES
Yeah I wonder

I really think it should have been a next gen only game. The screenshots scream that they wanted to do alot more but they were constricted by this shit hardware. Any next gen launch game next year will btfo CP2077 in terms of visuals which is a shame.

All the marketing and hype patterns indicate this will be a shitty game. It’s following the marketing patterns of Watchdogs, No Mans Sky, Anthem, and other such failures. A good game would’ve followed a different marketing pattern.

>I preordered
you baka ass motherfucker.

Autism

Absolutely obsessed.

Cope

It’s going to be above average. Decent, but won’t be remembered much outside of its release year. 7/10 game. 9/10 if we’re lucky.

it's going to be a 7/10 but a lot of people will call it 10/10 and Yea Forums 3/10

You mean Yea Forums will call it a 10/10 because it’s full of zoomers that grew up in hype marketing world and are suckers for hype

What marketing pattern should they have followed then?

It's going to be 10/10 and Yea Forums is gonna be all tsundere about it.

I don't think it's going to be groundbreaking or anything, but I feel like I'll enjoy it atleast.

>He hasn't seen Yea Forums shitting on this game pretty much daily
>Tripfag
Go back,

>all three witcher games were shit
>devs are ea tier scumbags
>but surely this time they'll knock it out of the park!
nah, it will suck

no, witcher 3 was shit so i dont care

What do you expect of a newfag that uses the term zoomer un-ironically to describe people his own age?

>Witcher 3 was shi-

Attached: God Tier Witcher 3 Combat 2.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

>marketing and hype patterns indicate this will be a shitty game

Attached: huj.jpg (800x450, 44K)

t

>good
yes!
>10/10 masterpiece
Probably not, no.

no clue.

the fact that they only release pre-rendered promo screenshots makes me nervous now.
aren't they months from going gold? where are the fluid ingame videos of mundane stuff like walking/driving, doing secondary tasks?

CDPR couldn't make a single good game to save their lives.

yup, there is nothing showing it will be bad

i'm losing more hope with every new info that comes out. something about the games aesthethic just sucks. i hate how we pretty much have only seen black characters, i hate how some of the weapons and cars are looking. that one car they showed in the last gameplay pic with the four tires in the front just looks retarded for example. i've recently downloaded cyberpunk red on /tg/ and it straight up sucks. mike pondsmith is a BAD writer. i have no idea why people keep sucking his dick. the cdpr fanbase is probably worse than bronies in their fanboyism.

i'm not trying to hate this game, quiet the opposite actually i've been waiting for this since 2012 but my hype is just getting lower and lower. oh also FUCK leveled enemies in an open world. fuck weight limits in inventories. why does cdpr keep fucking up?

Yes.

>Can't kill NPCs

>Didnt release bullshots so people cannot bitch upfront like autists
>So far everything shown is pretty much top notch
>The guy who made Cyberpunk 2020 says its is like he always vizualized it
>No bullshit DLC , so pre order bonus
>gameplay looked pretty good
>Butthurt trannies and /pol/acks for the same reason

So far its shaping up good

sorry i dont care about not being able to kill quest NPCs

It'll be Daikatana of action RPGs.

>I don't care about player agency in an RPG

>Butthurt trannies
Why would trannies be butthurt, cyberpunk completely bent over for them

>cyberpunk red
how? it premiered 4 days ago @ a convention?

MISTAH WHITE
MAJOR LEAGUE

it would be okay if there are consequences for killing. but the good old fallout/skyrim move of popping up a big red X when you try to shoot someone pisses me off

It will be 9-10/10 GOTY and most of Yea Forums will bitch and cry that it sucks like the contrarians they are. I personally can't wait to play it and also see Yea Forums seething.

Spotted the butthurt /pol/ack.
resetera.com/threads/this-fetishized-in-game-ad-from-cyberpunk-2077-raises-some-questions-about-how-the-game-may-depict-lgbt-nsfw-see-staff-post-before-posting.122649/

you can buy it digitally already or pirate it

Serious question though
This will decide if I buy the game or not.
While playing, can I force NPC's to wax my feminine sac?

Can you give me bulletpoints? i really dont want to have to go to your tranny site.

Did you honsetly think this would convince people otherwise? It reminds me of those shitty rdr2 webms where they're just standing in a house while about 5 guys walk through the door, one at a time and only one tires to shoot him from a window, both ending with a shitty "cinematic" kill.

I would be delighted to hear the logic behind such a retarded statement. Please user, do enlighten us.

Trannies missing the point of something so nothing special to see.

Witcher 3 combat is pretty good (even if a bit simplistic) if you play on death march.

Oh ok, thank you user
The sight of trannies turns my stomach
like looking at a disease in human form.

Why does everyone care so much about what some mental cases think of a game? Just ignore the noise.

Pleb spotted.

Attached: God Tier W3 Combat.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Honestly? Yes, but it won't be great. And that is going to disappoint a lot of people, who expect something as '''''''''''''''''''revolutionary'''''''''''''''' as Witcher 3.
I just want a good cyberpunk game, and it seems like this will be it. Bit of Deus Ex, but with more freedom to build your character.
My only concern is how much will the decisions and choices impact the game. I have the feeling they won't do much, based on what I've seen and heard from other people.

Attached: 4343252314.jpg (1280x903, 292K)

Acting like a snowflake huh?

>Note the crotch of the person in the enlarged image.This is really yikes.

>WTF?

>Y I K E S

>What the fuck?

>Ok, this is making me question buying the game. :/

I hope this is enough.
Pic related

Attached: TheAvarageC77PHater.png (800x4145, 1.06M)

So the trannies, after getting trannies are still complaining and cybercuck, who already bend over once, will most likely do it again

Very informative, thank you "maam"

witcher 3 is just witcher 2 with open world, cyberpunk 2077 will be """""""revolutionary""""""" tho

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/w4gQ10_EH0-9WK7zguwVtQ/

>Posting the same WEBM for 9 months by now
>Webms itself is older than 2 years because in the webm geralt has still 2 potions slots and not 4

But seriously
Can I make NPC's bake me a cake with a huge cock on it for my wedding with my 10 year old gf?
Dont worry, i may look 45 but i identify as 12.

Blizzard and Bethesda used to be loved, now not.

This game will show if CDPR are going to follow them.

>Sign shows chick with dick as ad for soda, with the tagline "mix it up" under it
>Trannies get mad because they think it's fetishizing them or some shit
>Devs tell them that's the point and it's not suppose to be seen as a good thing that the corp is doing this to market shit
>Trannies can't understand this and going on about how cdpr is transphobic and sexist because of witcher
I had a very quick look at the thread linked and the first fucking post starts with "This is really yikes." I feel fucking dirty for even looking at it for a second.

Love the fact that the game triggers tranny idiots and /pol/acks so hard they start shitting every thread on sight.
Imagine the butthurt lmao

It's most definitely going to be another GTA, but with worse free roaming. The story will probably be 15%-35% better.
There will be some "classes" and "skills", but all that shit will be FC3 tier bullshit. Or nuDudeSex at best.
That's it.
I'm not interested. Are you?

>click left mouse
>hold left mouse
>move Geralt spinning like a tard towards enemies
Maybe these webms might trick someone who someone who hasn't played the game before, but you aren't fooling me. Tell me you at least get paid for this.

It's maam to you. Bigot.

Attached: CyberTran.jpg (1009x757, 66K)

There arent classes user and there arent factions

>Blizzard
Blizzard turn to shit the instant WoW money came raining down. It used to be "lets make some quality games", but became the "just let the shit coming" developer.

I'm almost sure I've seen some classes leak a while ago. There were only three available, though.

ngl I'm more excited to see the meltdown on this board when it actually releases then the game itself. I'm convinced it'll be a 6-7/10 but due to trannies and /pol/fags it'll be either praised as a 10/10 or shitposted into oblivion and a 0/10. Doesn't even seem like either can agree on where they stand with the game, I see both sides shitting and defending it.

Cyberpunk Team Speaks Out
NPC's WILL bake that cake
They WILL wax those balls
And keep a look out for the new Pedo's are People too DLC.

A huge win for the Trans Community, Thank you based cyberpunk.

Attached: CyberPunk Lead Dev.jpg (976x549, 54K)

probably its CD Project RED and its been in development for like 7 years. All shitposting aside and dumbretard contrarianism I'd say itll be pretty good.

lol this is such cope and seethe. i feel bad for you guys though. just lost Eightchan and /pol/ is next lol

>CD Project RED
Do you believe TW3 is a good game?

those arent classes, solo is just weapon skills, netrunner is hacking skills and techie is tech skills, sure u can go full solo skills and not take the other, but you wont have "Class: Solo" in your bio

it will probably loves by critics and the absolute majority of users.
Witcher 3 has a good userscoe n everyplattform 8Steam, Metacritic etc).
The only people shitposting it are autistic incels . One mod confirmed it is always the same person shitposting a AAA game.
The Witcher 3 confirmed

I mean look at Pic related.
This will happen 1:1 .
One single autist will roam the Imternet and make Webms of evey bug/glitch etc he can find.
Than he is going to spam the same Webm saying:
>OH NONONO AHAHAHAHAH
>People waited 6 years for THIS?

Attached: Witcher Shitpost 1.jpg (2126x1548, 717K)

You might be thinking of the background options. There is no actual class system, you just put points into one of three paths that are based on a individual class, namely Solo, Techie and Netrunner. Two of the backgrounds are classes in the tabletop (Corporate and Nomad) and the third is street kid. From what I understand they sound similar to the origins in Dragon Age. Although from my understanding the tabletop classes only really gave you a unique ability to that class and a bump in specific starting stats, you were never limited to being only a fighter as a solo or could play a media who shoots niggers.

But I dont go to those evil nazi sites,
Im a strong trans womyn
I go to resetera, tumblr and the CyberPunk twitter feed for my Tranny community
You need to stop being a bigot. My FemDong isnt gonna de-smeg itself

You okay there user?
There's also going to be fags like trying to convince everyone it's a literal 10/10 with absolutely no flaws whatsoever using cherrypicked webms. I recall people doing similar shit with rdr2 because a trailer had two guys two a ducking down animation at the same time and nothing else. I think the game will be just alright but will be shitposted to oblivion regardless of it's quality due to Yea Forums sperging out about the sun after last years e3 and trannies still mad about inane shit.
>inb4 deflecting with the sun
For the next few months after that in engine trailer, all Yea Forums could talk about was the sun in the game and whether aesthetics or high tech low life is what makes something cyberpunk. It was only after the demo people started pointing out legitimate concerns with the game, and even then it was still mostly complaining about the sun.

Good News is the Man behind CyberPunk just announced
>You can not reach endgame content unless you have slept with at least 10 TransGender POC's
So all you NaziBigots need to get out of OUR thread.
This is OUR game.

I'm Big, Black and Queer
We Dont Need your Tranny Hate In Here.

Leave And Take Your Hate And Fear
You're A Bigot If You Won't Let Me In Your Rear.

Attached: CyberPunk Creator.jpg (400x500, 65K)

reminder that furries are canon in the cyberpunk 2077 universe

It'll be like Deus Ex Human Revolution. Everyone expects it be great, but it turns out just ok.

Attached: 1565099613163.png (200x252, 3K)

they're canon IRL

You really are mad, huh nigger?

>mad
>seethe
>cope
Sure are using a lot of buzzwords there.
Is your Tush sore from anger or the Tranny cock?

Sorry Your Tranny game isnt doing so well but could you calm it down with the racism there buddy?
k thanks.

yes
Tick Tock

make me nigger.

Why does this game have hardly any hype anymore
Every time I enter a thread its just people making fun of it or people defending trannies nonstop.

Clearly you are next Nazi mass shooter
I hope the FBI are watching because this man is clearly going to target the Trans Community

New Game+ confirmed. That's something at least. Right?

Attached: 1564863990867.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

>yet another reddit approved cinematic adventure with invincible NPCs that you can't kill and on-rails plot.

Attached: 1562264600764.png (454x520, 5K)

Hey Hey
HO HO
This Nigger Hater has Got to go.

I don't understand at all, looks like derivative trash

DEHR was great tho

Thank God OuterWorlds will be better than this game
Have something good to play atleast.

I'm sure its going to be a lot like Dues Ex: Human Revolution.

It will be considered great and a "must play" for about a month, then everyone will move on to the next cheesy mobile phone game.

Holy shit this was literally my comment, are we brothers?

Is gsync still a thing or is it all freesync now?

Attached: 1409250955054.jpg (300x450, 34K)

it's "Gsync compatible" now. even manufacturers don't want to pay to include a glorified DRM hardware module in their products.

So basically just buy a freesync and youre good?

>invincible NPCs that you can't kill
plenty of games have them,shit like Morrowind and NV are exceptions, not rules.

I wonder what late 7th gen game suffered the most from not being 8th gen/PC exclusive. MGSV, Bioshock Infinite, or some other one I forget.

I don't see this getting under a 90 on metacritic. 93/94 tops.

There's a ton of hype for CP2077, but you're on Yea Forums. Anything remotely popular gets shat on regardless of if it's good or bad. The only games that get any support are console exclusives by their own console owners.

It's gonna be a decent game with shit tier cyberpunk aesthetics

I really like The witcher 1, i hope so.

witcher 1 is long gone, say hello to cyberpunk 2077 witcher 3 edition

It will be painfully mediocre.

>shit like Morrowind and NV are exceptions
List of RPGs where you can kill NPCs:
Fallout 1/2
Baldur's Gate I/II
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Arcanum
Jagged Alliance 2
Dark Souls
Wizardy 8
Gothic I/II

I could keep going, but you get the point.

Attached: smugKaede.png (800x840, 308K)

I think it'll be actually be one for the ages but I'm holding my breath until release. I'll be totally fine if it's "just" Witcher 3 level quality

Dunno, it could be dissapointing...lots of potential wasted..

Go on please. 10 games out of the whole broad genre of RPGs is fucking nothing and still makes it the exception. Do you actually think you made a point?

>Fallout 1/2
In 1 overseer is unkillable
>vtmb
you kidding, right? There's tons of unkillable npcs.

>Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Also not all of them you turbo Anime poster.

>overseer is unkillable

Attached: Fallout_1_Ending_Killing_the_Overseer.gif (249x240, 1.82M)

3D graphics have diminishing returns. The "leap" from this gen to next will be even more underwhelming than the "leap" from last gen to current gen.

That doesn't count. He's unkillable during normal gameplay.

>being able to shoot the Overseer in the back the one time you get a clean shot at it doesn't count
Peak contrarianism.

not in any way

Its less about GRAFFIX and more about all the things that actually matter. Game size, framerate, content, physics, AI, animations etc. can all be hindered or helped by hardware. Consoles typically have weak hardware so games have to hold back.

Yes it doesn't count.
Besides, if you kill anyone on vault 13 it's instant game over when you leave. So no, you can't kill everyone.

You've failed to explain why being able to kill the Overseer doesn't count as being able to kill the Overseer though.

Because you can't kill him during normal gameplay you turbofag, only in the ending what is basicly a cutscene.

I'm still mad about that shitty cover art they went with. what the fuck?

Attached: 1560001156454.png (1000x1397, 1.17M)

This is the generation of RPG resurgence. W3 Outer Worlds and CP2077. I honestly dont have any motivation to play anything else anymore and im honestly glad because in a world with Fallout 76 we need more games that redeem RPG shooters

>giving a fuck about cover art

>not giving a fuck about cover art
you are a philistine swine who wails in his own feces and does not care about culture at all.

If the NPCs are invincible, how can I see them?

>culture
sorry americans dont have culture

its funny because i have zero motivation to play w3 outer world and cyberpunk

>having opinions
wow fucking retards lmao

>
They lied about a lot of in-game mechanics
>
Yeah, like graphics, the shooting, the FPP camera which feels awesome
>
Marketing
>
It didn't FPP is implemented horribly, like a camera dummy from Unity 3D
>
>taking /pol/ seriously

That's the equivalent of killing someone in a cutscene.

you specifically need the bloody mess perk for this

system requirements WHEN?

>Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
You dumb fucking zoomer, go actually play the game.
>10 examples out of hundreds proves my point

2060 minimum

This game seemed like a "bit too much to chew" sort of deal from the moment it was announced.

I'm being very cautious with hype over it. Something tells me that it will be a bug-riddle mess on launch.

I'll probably play it after a year post-release, after all the patches and expansions are released.

For all the hype it got?

nope.

Nah, don't bother. Play X instead.