God of War V

Are you ready lads?

Attached: rage_against_the_heavens.jpg (300x248, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFBf8FtOpRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nu-GoW was absolute gutter trash, as to be expected from Son-

Attached: God Tier GoW Combat.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

We already have a Christian god of war
It’s Dante’s inferno

is the true hero of the game.

Attached: 5bdc45ef-5fad-449d-a695-ec7f2b04f101_God-of-War-Screenshot-2018-04-12-20-42-11_result.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

This but unironically
It's such a fucking shame too, because norse mythology is great, and we got that

Does Dante actually fight any celestial or demonic entities?

Yeah he fights satan himself at the end and he has a hanging dick

>TFW haven't even played the first God of War.

I have my PS2 right here. They still sell GOW in the stores ri-right?

Attached: 1556680583440.jpg (750x935, 664K)

I don't know why Jesus was included here. Seems unnecessary considering he wasn't even in the original painting and God has a better power level than him. Otherwise, this is a fine pic.

But we know the next one is gonna be heavily Egyptian influenced. From the game itself, we know all the mythologies exist in their own pocket dimensions/universes so their mythology is the one true one in those pockets. The Celtic, and Shinto ones were only seen briefly but the Egyptian shit was pretty prominent. If they were gonna anyway. We still have to deal with Thor

In fact, the paintings in GoW2 clearly imply that Jesus will be born after Kratos wrecks everything. Not sure if nu-GoW retconned that or not.

When will we have a GoW game where kratos fucks off to america after ruining the xth civilization, adopt a black muslim daughter and fight against capeshit? Now that I'll be interested in just so I can rip superman apart or give batman a new asshole.

That's gay but the idea of Kratos turning into a hybrid of Deadman and Spectre is baller as all fuck

What happened to Adam?

My wifes son really enjoyed this game

Attached: GOTY 2018.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

I miss God of War.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFBf8FtOpRU

Didn't play it but heard the reception seemed good. Why are you tickled by it?

In the Bible? They get hungry for the 1st time and only find food meant for animals which they know they aren't allowed to eat. So Eve talks Adam into begging God to let them back into Paradise but Satan comes in to trick Eve (FUCKIGN AGAIN) and makes Eve talk Adam out of doing the penance for Paradise. Adam gets mega butthurt about it and kicks Eve out of his mudhut and she wanders. He feels guilty tho because he can tell she's about to give birth and a bunch of Angels help her deliver a baby, which is Cain. Shortly after she gives birth to Abel. Adam then learns how to farm and teaches his sons to be A Hunter and a Shepard so the brothers are apart from each other. Then the 1st murder happens because Abel offered god a bountiful tribute while Cain had nothing to offer God. Adam turns into a huge NEET and dies sick and alone in his bed but blesses all his other sons and daughters from ever knowing illness or pain.
>Adam dies at the age of 930 and the sun, the moon and the stars are darkened for seven days. Adam's soul is consigned to Michael till the day of Judgment, when his sorrow will be converted into joy. God and some angels bury his body and Abel's.

Actually I just wanted to know why he was absent in the OP pic, but thanks for the the theological history.

Anytime, user. Theology is dope but Kratos vs Indian mythology would be kino

If it's any mythology I'd rather go Mesopotamian.

Also, do people join a waiting list for Judgement Day? I thought you were judged immediately after death. Why would God want such a backlog, even if time is meaningless to him?

I wonder if kratos can jump now.

God is infallible. Adam may be an exception as he was the 1st man. God already wrote his list tho and user It's not that long
Who knows tho, God does what God pleases. Personally, I believe more in Gnosticism which is basically a shounen anime.
Various Gods existed in the ancient world and our God just happened to kick all their asses to become the one TRUE God.

he won't fight any other god until he kills Odin and he hasn't even killed Thor yet, also the creators said they wanted to do something with Aztec or Egyptian gods so he will never fight Jehovah or Jesus

Unironically the game I’m waiting the most. I want to see Kratos punching Thor in the dick

Kratos can’t jump because he is too old to do it.
Lore baby

So what will be the 2nd GoW after the PS4 reboot? A prequel that also counts as a interquel that would show how Kratos got from Greece to Midgard and met his 2nd wife? Or an actual sequel to the PS4 reboot that would revolve around Ragnarok slowly becoming reality now that Balder is dead?

Me too. Bonus if Kratos obtains Mjolnir.

Your 2nd option is the most likely. Secret ending in NuGoW is the true ending.