Should I buy it?

Yes/No and why?

Attached: no-man-sky-get-cheap-cd-key.jpg (500x706, 61K)

buy if you like dead shite games, how is this hard...

only on sale

No mans sky did nothing wrong

No (man's grind)

grindy eye candy

With VR support coming and the content that was added post-launch I'm honestly considering the same thing.
I tried it at launch, though it was ok for a couple hours and then dropped it, but with the shit that's been added it looks like it might be worth the 20 bucks grey market sites ask for it.

If you'd like to RP as a space pioneer, yes. It's very atmospheric and immersive if you're open to that shit. If you're looking for a regular game, get it on sale or skip. In terms of missions/rewards/progression it's pretty grindy and bare bones.

The game's value comes from planet hopping and seeing unseen shit so if that doesn't sound cool don't waste your money.

Starbound 3D.

No, because

Attached: 1560672160290.png (633x874, 64K)

>dead game
nor the community or the devs have abandon this game

pirate it, personally I had fun with it but I wouldn't pay more than about 20 bucks

wait to see if the new update is good.

No, because it’s a game entirely centered around mining resources so you can get to other planets where you just mine resources

Fuck Sean and fuck this game

yes because it's nice and it's getting a massive update this month

This. And It better be good or else

Is there any other game where I can seamlessly get on my spaceship, fly out the atmosphere and go to another planet? no menus or loading screens

Attached: 1564716815433.png (294x234, 143K)

No, it's so fucking boring after you leave the system. I don't know what they did with those updates but mining rocks and trees takes an ungodly amount of time even with a good multitool.

play better game instead

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 63K)

>nor
>or

Kill your self for that shit grammar

Great comeback and counter-argument
English is not my first language but I can still spell what you are: A FAGGOT

No, don't even fall for the stupid meme that the game is getting better with the recent updates. The game is still a boring resource collector with nothing much going on. Just stick to minecraft

No Man's Sky will never be good.

>even more boring with even LESS to do

lol no ty

No guy buy

A friend of mine (without a ps4 like me) purchased it at a gamestop with the intent of playing on mine. We regularly hang out, so that's perfectly fine by me - we did it with The Surge, and we both enjoyed that with some drinks, so I was perfectly okay with picking up a larger-scope sandbox game.
It's honestly worth the $20 from gamestop. It's definitely been 'fixed' to the point of being much more interesting as-is, even without an internet connection. There's still a few hiccups, you need to manually pause the game with the options button and use a small prompt there to 'upload' shit you've scanned and found to the master server so that it registers its name that you may or may not have given it and therefore it'll have a name if another player sees it ((this is an exceptional way of receiving credits towards ship parts as it vastly subsidizes the cost by giving you a lot, as well as making you explore more for money))
The only problem is the start, however. If you do not start on a safe planet with zero residual radiation that knocks down your shields over time, you may as well just make a new character. It's annoying to constantly hunt and scan for salt to charge your anti-rad shields, and a peaceful start will allow you to really stretch your legs and get comfy with it.
Also, there's no loading screens for anything. It's a game where the initial loading-in takes quite some time, but once it's over, you're in until the app's closed.
Super fucking comfy/cozy/spooky, though. I'd hunt a webm down but there's a few planets that'll actively make you not want to land, as they'll resemble the background to the old salad fingers flashes.

It's fun, though. I really enjoyed doing 6DOF fighting whilst kicking back - this'll occur much more if you up the difficulty a bit to the non-normal option, as you'll get ganked practically everywhere by pirates and raiders due to upped spawn rates.

8/10.

If you have a VR headset I'd say yeah. The core gameplay is pretty basic but exploration is enough fun to make up for it.