METAL WOLF CHAOS

ITS HERE LADS
store.steampowered.com/app/820630/Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD/

Attached: METAL WOLF CHAOS.jpg (460x215, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yG1HahKYZzc
youtube.com/watch?v=TcJaktEfEnM
youtube.com/watch?v=ozHdnvOxgZc
youtube.com/watch?v=4ePv99VANjE
mega.nz/#F!WJlinKRD!0cp1DjHDb-1_BndpVxqNvg
drive.google.com/open?id=1V5L_44JLr_OABBbii5Fzw06c5QFwPQd9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V5L_44JLr_OABBbii5Fzw06c5QFwPQd9
mega.nz/#F!EhAQ3KTL!hvaxxxBEbq_BLcOC_4aaLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>XD
what is this kiddie shit?

Some the US president is evil game

Do you play IRL like it's Goldeneye? What's with the karate chop weapon ready?

>30 fps

why are you black

DGray man and Gintama are bad anime

All anime fans are black.

You must be a real young zoomer to have avoided 30fps games for all your life
Stop having such faggot-eyes, 30fps isn't the end of the world

30FPS was the standard in the 90s. It's 20 years later, standards have risen and this game technologically doesn't meet them. Kill yourself.

another situation when an early 2000s japanese game's logic is tied to the frame rate.

like okami, it cant ever go past 30 without breaking everything. 30 is playable, though it is annoying that it may be a long time before we ever see it run 60.

retard, one thing is technical limitations
other thing game's rerelease in 2019
kill yourself

incorrect.

60 has always been the standard- even as early as the NES games ran 60 (mega man, castlevania) and even the N64 was capable of having smash bros run 60 fps.

>XD

Attached: 1546456904955.png (120x120, 18K)

>another situation when an early 2000s japanese game's logic is tied to the frame rate.
That would be a valid excuse if they didn't completely rewrite the game from scratch for this port.

okay zoomie-zoom, go get a pair of glasses or some shit for your genetically weak eyes
and yet Ocarina of Time (rated one of the best games of all times) ran at 20 fps
nobody had their eyes destroyed from it
you weak-ass faggots need to grow up

did they?
based on what im seeing it looks emulated.

i dont buy that they rewrote anything since the visuals are no like for like. some graphical effects are missing like bloom and such.

>30FPS
I'll wait for a sale XD

>and yet Ocarina of Time (rated one of the best games of all times) ran at 20 fps
>nobody had their eyes destroyed from it
>you weak-ass faggots need to grow up

when i was a kid i was always distracted by the the low frame rate in ocarina. it wasnt until the 3DS remake i finally beat it because it ran much smoother at a stable 30fps.

like I said, weak-ass faggot

i just have standards.
choppy visuals are not fun. never will be fun.

you need to have some bare minimums

>i will enjoy an inferior experience and mock others who ask for improvements
>nintentard
all makes sense now

>i just have standards.
>prefers the 3ds version of OoT
You have no standards

what the FUCK is Rush Damage and how come I get an E on it after every mission

I'm running through the levels as fast as I can killing everything along the way and my chain sometimes breaks, is that what it is?

Well shit, wonder if Fromsot is ever going to port another game from their back catalog on PC

All I want is Armored Core man

Attached: WadsOfWads-AOC.jpg (600x600, 137K)

funny how these "standards" magically don't seem to apply to nintendo, where cinematic sub-20fps framerates are considered acceptable. meanwhile, every game that skips the switch is "unplayable" if it's not locked 120fps. really makes you think.

Attached: 1546574394733.png (1023x654, 759K)

what was wrong with the 3ds ver of ocarina?
its the same scenario, improved frame rate, improved visuals, fast item changing, optional gyro controls, overall more detail and portable.

where did it fuck up?

Donald Trump mod when?

Attached: 1540668431516.jpg (539x548, 39K)

>are considered acceptable
using DxM as your evidence is retarded, given all the negative feedback the devs got about it to the point where they even mentioned it as their #1 priority to fix.

>Cutscene after first level talks about increased domestic terrorism after 2010 and increased unemployment due to immigration
haha... funny game fromsoft

your complaints about framerates would be easier to take seriously if you didn't routinely eat sub-30fps shit because nintendo's logo is on the box. in the end, it just comes across as sour grapes for missing out on games.

Attached: 1512448762005.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

Scene release when?

I was gonna buy it, last year. They blew it.

Attached: 1563842890780.gif (308x360, 1.44M)

>implying people didn't complain about XC2's performance issues
>implying they didn't improve the engine for Torna DLC as a direct response to this

Only on Yea Forums would a fag drag Nintendo into a discussion of Metal Wolf Chaos XD.

>implying these nip faggots have ANY room to insult the greatest nation on earth
It's seriously pathetic that this even got ported to the west, it's a complete and utter fucking insult

All I want is Otogi 1 and 2. Fuck, every game stuck in the original Xbox deserves a re-release

Fuck off RICHARD

>insult
Metal Wolf is the most pro-fucking-American game ever. You need a taste of JUSTICE, Mr. Hawk.

>pc is getting the game
>ps4 is getting the game
>xbone is getting the game
>switch isn't getting the game
hmm... i wonder who's complaining about the framerate of a 2004 game. surely it couldn't be the switch discord that shitposts against every game that skips the switch!

>i just have standards.

Double standards?

chinks are mad that nips are doing something again

Man, the sound mixing is SO bad. The sound effects are so much louder than the voices, and some of the cutscenes make my ears bleed.

Mouse or Controllers ?
Never really played this kind of game but I'm guessing you want to use controller since aiming is easy.

why is there so little fuzz over this?
not many articles, barely any presence on social media at release, is not even trending on steam.

Is this destined to remain niche forever? Im worried Fromsoft is not going to port shit from now on if this flops

>Steam
Okay, and what about the physical PS4 disc we were promised?

Without doing any research, I thought this game was a Switch-exclusive game BECAUSE it was 30fps. In my mind, the Switch is the 30fps god of this generation so I'm honestly surprised it's not on it.

>why is there so little fuzz over this?
Everyone got butthurt over their marketing slogan and refuse to recover.

>6th of august
>Not 4TH OF JULY

what did they do? make my penis hard again?

Meh I'll just emulate it.

Yes, so was 480i and mono sound.
New time, new standards.
Even a 60fps limit is unacceptable now.

That and they can't handle the fact that a president is the hero in the dreaded age of Trump.

>XD
Is this like Pokemon XD?

Mech America Great Again.

Yes, people got offended at that.

August 6th is when the USA nuked Hiroshima

>people
faggot vidya "journalists" you mean

Americans are fucking autistic, how is this a surprise?

Fuck 30 fps, why is the sound so fucked?

eh, fuck em, like Trump or not that's a great fucking pun

Attached: doomed.png (300x300, 64K)

>wilson.exe has stopped working

oh right, it's a From Game

RICHAAAAAAAAAARD

CRACK?

it's on gog retard

If you give me some hours I will upload the gog version on mega.

seems unamerican...pass. trash

They didn't, they only built a new renderer for it, most of the old engine is still the same.

even get preorder skin. But I have slow internet so it is downloading, then I will put up on mega. I'll either come back to this thread or make my own for you guys. While downloading I'm going to get a gyro and fries.

Attached: step process.jpg (2817x1665, 300K)

it's out

Cheers bro

Attached: 1560129659279.jpg (933x608, 109K)

Most weapons have an auto-targeting box like armored core so it's perfectly playable with a controller, I'd recommend controller anyway since the boost and stop mechanics are pretty important and it'll feel smoother with joystick input.

However the game has full M+KB support and you can remap all the controls.

Listening to the techno install music as we speak.

>XD

I'll wait until they fix the lighting and shaders.

Attached: soul vs soulless.jpg (1832x1077, 275K)

Currently facing off against the giant robot with the huge laser beam in NYC. The explosive weapons are punchy and feel good to use but the regular guns aren't too flashy. Though you can probably play it like EDF and do some silly things with certain combos/going akimbo. The sound balance if pretty fucked on the PS4 port currently but that's the only major issue I've encountered

Attached: 1564908675943.jpg (761x929, 686K)

lmao you got btfo

Literally the opposite

What does "XD" mean here?

Played it. Really fun. Gameplay is similar to MDK. Hoping that it sold well enough for FromSoftware to think about porting Armored Core games to Steam and GOG.

I am not American, but this game is easily the most American one ever. And it's not made by American.

Xtreme Democracy

those screencaps were from the initial trailer, right?
I'm playing it now and Metal Wolf looks like it does on the left

POST GAMEPLAY WEBMS I NEED TO SEE IT

X would mean cross if we think the Japanese way. D...dunno. Destruction? Cross Destruction? Kinda rad actually.

That would work too.

I'd guess some corruption of an attempt to combine HD and DX (Director's Cut)

Waiting for that mega link

Textures look fine in release build, that trailer build did look weirdly glossy though

Attached: metal wolf chaos XD.png (1920x1080, 3.22M)

Anyone with the CODEX release manage to fix the audio issues when running as an Admin?

Extra definition?
Extra deluxe?
LOL XD?

>he doesnt use gazelle
look at this peasant

Attached: 1564474308854.jpg (605x381, 156K)

XD

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06 Metal Wolf Chaos XD.png (946x481, 96K)

I'm part of a doujin music sharing discord and they operate primarily with mega. Also the user said he would use mega.

Really?
Good, I was worried it will be shit like they showed on that E3.

>Also the user said he would use mega.
ah, I skipped most of the thread and i wanted an excuse to post runescape memes. my b

This still the seven hour game as the original or more longer content?

>president is the macho hero
>shows "DNN" as fake news
>true enemies are shadowy billionaires
>only woman is a cute secretary
>no niggers in main cast
>Japan
>no LGBTBBQ inclusion
Is anybody wondering why they review dump it?

Attached: 1560985862787.jpg (812x810, 111K)

Mega when?

It's the same game, they couldn't even bother to fix the framerate and you think they added new content?

FromSoft at its best

They fucked the sound so hard. The sounds drown out all the voices and the cutscenes are like jet engines in your ears compared to the game itself.

It's the same game as it was on its original release except with a fresh coat of paint and not in moonrunes

No shit journos hate it when we've made so many "advances" in recent years

Don't forget that they predicted immigration crisis causing unemployment and unrest

If you'd actually read the reviews, most of them say it's a dated curiosity. They're rating it according to 2019 standards, not 2004 standards.

>predicted
2004 was the year it all started

What a shitty meme game

>30fps
Yeah, I think I'll wait for a sale.

Attached: God.png (640x905, 545K)

>XD
really?

>our countries tiny giant robots are the best! No one makes them better! Now if you excuse me I habe to battle Pence in my tiny giant robot.

It's quite a niche game to begin with, and it being delayed a whole year certainly doesn't help. Hype just died down pretty quickly, I guess.

Had my gyro. Good grief they give a shit load of fries. Still some time downloading then I will immediately upload.

Attached: Update.jpg (3146x1853, 424K)

watching forsen play this, looks kind of a trash game to be honest, i hope he switches game fast

*vice president

fair, they did specifically mentioned a rise in domestic terrorism post 2010 as a result of it though

No one gives a fuck outside of the memes. You might as well ask why the Bullet Witch port didn't get more mainstream coverage.

Is the sound supposed to be completely fucked on this port or it's a brand new anti piracy measure

what's the appeal of this game? you guys been shilling it for the past week but I don't get why

they fixed the textures in the final release, i'm playing it now
i'm assuming thats why it got delayed and went silent for a full year

ocarina of time was also rendered at 320x240 resolution, see how that would fare if released now

muh from soft

so it's hard as balls?

mecha game and it's aggressively American

i'm playing it on console and i have to turn my tv way up to hear it... and then one of those news broadcast cutscenes comes on and nearly blows out my speakers. the sound is fucked on the port.

no it's really easy. unless you're retarded the only way you will die is if you accidentally fall off a cliff.

N64 games looked like dogshit but Zelda looked particularly bad. That turned off a lot of people big time.

>san francisco

what did they mean by this?
at least the game seems to have good replayability with lots of unlockables and collectathon stuff

Attached: sanfran.jpg (1920x1080, 591K)

not really, it's a one and done

is this game fun?

Well? Is it fun jank or shit jank?

if you just wanna slide and fly around in a mech stomping and shooting shit then you'll have fun, because there isn't much more to it than that. the mech controls well and isn't jank at all.

>The sound balance if pretty fucked on the PS4 port
Why is it always fucking kusony
>Gameplay is similar to MDK.
Sold
Fuck. Gonna wait for a patch then, hopefully

is the port that shit or they just went and emulated the fucking slowdown???

The port is shit.

>30 fps locked
>on a pc port
wat

Uploading now.

Can anyone tell me if it supports 144hz at 1440p?

Gazelle doesn't send out invites anymore

>MR. PRESIDENT
>MR. PRESIDENT
>MR. PRESIDENT
>MR. PRESIDENT
>MR. PRESIDENT
Yeah i remember that shit and i hated it even back then.

fun as long as you turn up the view sensitivity for gamepad, default is slow as fuck and makes the game terrible, I turned it all the way up to 9 and have been having a blast now

It's FROM, the logic is tied to the FPS.

There’ll be a mod in less than a week.
Like DSfix

is it still good?

Do I have to use a controller or does it support mouse and keyboard?

I haven't played, can anyone confirm if the original Xbox version had audio issues?

Hey, nice tip

DSfix was about resolution issues.
There's literally nothing to do to fix this unless you're willing to rebuild the game with another engine.

Both are fully supported.

Does anyone know what song they used for the trailer?
youtube.com/watch?v=yG1HahKYZzc

Oh they fixed the textures. Neat.

You'd think the audio mix would be addressed, but I hope they patch it. Going into the volume settings doesn't help, and the news broadcasts are still ten times louder than everything else, like said

>A game depicting a badass president is bad because le orange man is the current POTUS
They REEEE'd at a Division 2 mission where you rescue the president for the same reasons too.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcJaktEfEnM

You rock. Thanks a ton, man.

can't wait for the polygon/kotaku/klepek review of astral chain..

>reee playing as a cop
>in 2 :clap: 0 :clap: 1 :clap: 9 :clap:
>fuck druuuumpppppffffffffffffffffffff
>das rayciss!

When is the Switch port?

Just cant get excited for a digital game. Waiting for playasia, strictly limited or limited run to do something about it like usual.

Attached: 1557075673522.jpg (1200x750, 192K)

So how is the PC version? Any fuckery?

already playan
zoom zoom zoom

>watch the final boss and ending on youtube
Is this game a fucking joke? I get that Americans would dig it but who was their market when they just released it in Japan? Do Japs like this shit?

you really dont have any clue do you? about anything i mean

>Otogi 1 and 2
>Phantom Crash
>Blinx 1 and 2
>Panzer Dragoon Orta
>Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
So many fucking gems

When Devolver fix the port, which is absolute shit at the moment.

>is this a fucking joke
nigger what the fuck are you even saying have you ever even heard of the term kusoge? you must be a zoomer because ps2 era games were full of this goofy shit

Stranger's Wrath left Xbox years ago.

t. retards who cant into sales

Waiting for the eventual price drop on the physical Xbox versions. Just like how the digital version of metroid prime trilogy and digital version of xenoblade imploded their value.

Attached: image000000.jpg (1944x2592, 1.19M)

>sales
what the fuck do sales have to do with anything you fucking cocksucker

Thats a whole lot of shit man.Why would you want Catwoman?

Stranger's Wrath is on PC and PD Orta is on Xbox One.

it was supposed to come out in the west with an online multiplayer mode (it even had a demo in one of the xbox magazine demo discs) but
they had trouble finding someone who would publish it (i think they said 9/11 still being recent made this troublesome to release in the west)
the xbox 360 was nearly released by the time they were ready to localize it, they figured nobody would care about it by that point

Considering my post was "who was this made for", I dont know why you'd think sales would be unrelated. This game fucking bombed despite having obvious American appeal but for some fucking reason they didnt think anyone in the US would like it.

20th

also the whole reason this game was even made was because of the xbox being unpopular in japan and fromsoft was trying to help with that problem, i don't think they really cared about sales when they consciously were making a game for an unpopular platform.

When will From make another Lost Kingdoms/Rune, fuck.

The game bombed because it was on fucking Xbox, you know, the console that only sold half a million in its entire lifetime in japan.

>PD Orta is on Xbox One

The free 4k patch is a fucking god send. The best rail shooter game.

Exactly, so its baffling that they didnt try to release it in America. Would have done well considering the success of Mech Assault.

quick answer, people that enjoy good and fun videogames circa 2004/5

the game didn't bomb because of what it was it bombed because they couldn't secure a publisher and 9/11 happened, aside from that there's absolutely nothing offensive enough to think there's no appeal to anyone when this game really isn't that out there for gaming back then

>it bombed because of 9/11
How many Japan only xbox exclusive games were successful?

very few i'd imagine, maybe otogi?

Gamestop has physical if you're in US. Have to order through Special Reserve if you're anywhere else.

both otogi games were released in the west.

IIRC it uses the actual President's badge image so it wasn't allowed to sell in the US.

Otogi got an American release, although I dont think the sequel did so hot. Shame, since that was my introduction to From.

Man the original xbox had such a fucking bizarre library. Quality, but bizarre.

why are the japenese always this retarded

They'd just have to pay to be allowed to release it here, iirc. It was either change it or pay some fee.

oh shit your right, brb preordering

There was a recent interview with devs from it about its inspirations (like how the story is heavily inspired by pro wrestling and how the super American tone was decided after they decided to make an Xbox exclusive because it was the American console), and in it they mention that they didn't think it would've gone over well due to 9/11 being in recent memory.

Is that why half the dialogue is RICHAAAAAAAAAAAAARD and MIIICHAEEEEEEEL?

fucking love that entire gen all the consoles were worth owning and all had valid and unique libraries

are IRL pictures against the rules? why was this deleted?

The intro video's sound is off, I warned people my upload is slow but it will be on mega. I just hope people will give out mods to patch in all of the suits. Though as is for gog's skin, I can imagine this game being a prequel or sequel...ish to saints row IV

Attached: Progress.jpg (1354x245, 31K)

oh no the VAs have completely ruined this

They are the original VA, there's literally no nip dub for this.
Also the dub is great.

they're cheesy and stupid like the game itself? how did they?

i think you mean saved it

MMMMMM HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO

>Vanishing intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=ozHdnvOxgZc

If they got Psychicpebbles to do the voice I would buy the game just to play the mod. He's the only one who does an actually funny Trump impression.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ePv99VANjE

>30 fps
Yeah it's gonna be a no from me, dawg

Attached: 1558350342339.jpg (293x477, 22K)

The political thing around ubisoft is kind of weird, even when they try to pander to the left they get shit on by them, that same game had a document saying that Americans try to seek refuge to mexico and they welcomed them with open arms

>fall for the 144hz monitor meme
>most japanese games are locked at 60
>this is even locked at 30

Attached: 1563969289341.jpg (500x371, 41K)

You have only yourself to blame for falling for such a stupid meme.
Every frequency value above current gen console supported ones will forever be a meme, whether you like to admit it or not.

That's a misconception. You are 100% allowed to use the Seal (just check Amazon), as long as people can't be led into thinking it's officially endorsed by the White House.

That's DNN propaganda user

Try the 60s

>not on the onion GOD yet

I'm sorry guys. I have been trying to upload to mega but they slowed my upload to 20kbs. I don't know it is going so slow now.

It's fine. Thanks for uploading regardless. We will be patient.

60's didn't have the explosive illegal immigration problem that the late 90's had

It's your own fault making a country that is appealing for dirty immigrants to go there instead of anywhere else.
Maybe if you didn't do as well you wouldn't have this problem but nooo, you had to out of your way. Fucking Americans.

I resorted to separating the files to upload the smaller parts faster, but only this thread and mega is using internet. It was doing a lowest of 852kbs earlier and that was with youtube running and many tabs open.

Attached: wth.jpg (2398x1809, 158K)

I turned on youtube and it sped up to 200kbs. I don't understand life

>30fps lock
>Looks like a ps2 game
Nein

Did they censor anything? I can't see why else it would take them over a year to get this port out

Richard Hawk goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

no, apparently they were having an issue with the lighting engine or something and had to rebuild it from scratch.

Attached: file.png (1024x894, 621K)

>Locked at 30 fps

Useless

It's a lazy port picked up by a meme company to capitalize on meme dollars. Save the 30 FPS memeing for things that aren't rushed out the door for a quick buck.

>30 FPS memeing
Is it locked at 30 frames per second? Yes? Then shut the fuck up, you crazy retard.

is there customization?

>30FPS was the standard in the 90s
That's absolute fucking horseshit and you should kill yourself, you underage sack of shit.

NEVER FORGET

Attached: hiroshima-71.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

So no mega? Dx

Be patient brah. He's working on it.
BUMP FOR MEGA

wrong link
mega.nz/#F!WJlinKRD!0cp1DjHDb-1_BndpVxqNvg

Much appreciated mane!

This is the first of 3 main things and the preorder suit, Working on the other 2 parts but mega is slowing everything to a halt. If someone else has better internet and a gog version of it, just take your offline download of the game off the store and upload to a mega account.

I am still uploading but it is 30kbs. My grass is growing faster than this.

Man I miss goodolddownloads

I do too since mega is ticking me off with this slow down crap. I know I have better speeds than this since I used to upload to spankbang a lot.

How are the controls for this? Does it support the mouse for rotating the camera?

Attached: 1552222119232.jpg (495x362, 19K)

It's not dead, just get Brave Browser since that comes with an option to open Tor tabs

goggamespc7v6z5e.onion.ws

voila! free gog games

forgot to add that it doesnt have Metal Wolf yet
but it has jupiter Hell so they still update it

I'm mad Metal Fatigue is down though

yes

>missile spam can instantly wreck you

Attached: 1554114922066.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>xD
fuck off

Is this a fun game in 2019 ? god damn there might be hope left for this industry.

Attached: 1553045557211.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Update. I made all the parts into 1 zip file and am doing mediafire now. It has surpassed the 444mb mega did in the past 2 with everything together now.
Will be called "MWC on meg" and be 4.41GB.

Is it our time /m/bros?

>deep web shit

nah i'm cool man dont want to click a wrong link and get v&

>they dont have a private tracker

bump for mediafire justice

>run out of rocket ammo on the second level
>can't do shit against the boss

Is ammo conservation the main game here? Or am I missing some way to refill ammo?

Doing God's work user. Let us know when it is uploaded!

Someone uploaded it to google drive.
>drive.google.com/open?id=1V5L_44JLr_OABBbii5Fzw06c5QFwPQd9

Destroy containers and stuff and they might drop ammo.

>Hoping that it sold well enough for FromSoftware to think about porting Armored Core games to Steam and GOG.
We can only hope, being an ACfag is suffering knowing a new one won't be made while soulsborne games are still popular

I can see them making a sci-fi dark souls with the brand name, which would suck ass

More like smart use of weapons depending on the situation. Just like MDK or similar games like Lost Planet, you see an enemy, you hold down the mouse buttons until the problem is wiped out. If there is a problem and your current weapons you are wielding don't make a dent, then you switch to another (unless it's a railgun, then you hold until you max out the shot and then you release the mouse button depending on which hand chose the railgun). Though some buildings and crates will drop ammo apart of health and metal you use to buy new and more specific weapon sets.

Time will only tell. So far I'm enjoying the game.

That would be a bummer even if I like Dark Souls. AC was always lightning fast most of the time.

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW

Attached: __kongou_kongou_and_president_michael_wilson_japan_maritime_self_defense_force_and_etc_drawn_by_stol (800x800, 193K)

>Metal Wolf is meaner than Satan himself.
This dialogue is amazing.

Are you supposed to die at the San Fran boss? I basically was hanging back, dodging missiles but none of the starting guns besides the rocket seemed to do damage. Even staying back and sniping did jack shit damage to him.

Use the L3+R3 attack. It does shitloads of damage to him.

>shooting the gold statue in the first stage gets you lines from you dad's spirit

Attached: il_340x270.1807251208_7as3.jpg (340x270, 16K)

So is this toaster friendly? It was originally an Xbox game.

Fuck Steam, fuck paying for digital distribution, and fuck everyone that pays for digital distribution. No physical, no buy.

There are PS4 physical versions later on this month but only limited. The game is also on GoG however, so easily pirateable if you want to go that route.

METAL WOLF IS AN ASSHOLE! PRAISE THE GOVERNMENT!

nigga its not epic illegal hacker stuff, its just an extra hop to access the site

That's a pretty bad impression. All his impressions sound the same.

user, I think this shit was well known since the 60s.

doesn't even get my fan going playing it in borderless fullscreen with an internet browser open as well

Pirate it is, fuck paying for digital distribution. Lost sale for them.

Thank you my man

It will still be a bit. I will make a thread if this dies. I still want people to go through their files if on steam to find their dlc suit.

Work on upgrading bazookas and assault rifles. try to use one hand as gun for oncoming missles and other for bazookaing tank. dodge with x (square on ps4)

So uhhhh now we now why my shit was slow, that is my account...take it people. Sorry for all the confusion, enjoy the game.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V5L_44JLr_OABBbii5Fzw06c5QFwPQd9

np, this is on a gaming laptop from 2015 so decent hardware but nothing new, I'm guessing that computers with weaker specs than this could run it fine too
for the record, I have motion blur turned off since I just don't like how it looks but having that on might add some extra burden but still, probably a negligible amount

You know that boss is easier to kill if you just boost behind it and stomp the fuck out of it right? Also containers. Don't waste the rockets they literally give you hundreds of.

>was really excited to buy this for myself as a birthday present and play it
>tfw reading through all the 30fps comments

M-maybe one of these days I'll actually be justified in getting excited for a game

Attached: 1564863199837.png (719x718, 641K)

it doesn't look as bad as some people make it out to be, a couple of explosion effects look jank but for the most part its unnoticeable
it's a fun game too, definitely worth trying out to see if you like it (via the copy an user posted in here)
There'll probably be some sort of FPS fix within the next week or two
I'd say if you like it, buy it, and we can all hope that more FromSoft mech games might get ported and released on GoG/Steam

30 FPS is annoying, but not the end of the world

huh? is it emulated?

That did it. But for some reason I don't have the Steam pre-order suit. :|

Audio fix when?

THIS IS DNN
WHERE OUR MOTTO IS
WE LOVE RICHARD HAWKE

that livestream on steam is cringy as fuck

>go on a rampage
>yeah, that is capitalism

these two are c u c k s

>he thinks a game's smoothness comes from the framerate
>he doesn't understand that perfect frametimes make 30fps games smooth and sub25fps games playable
Y'all niggas need to install rivatuner (comes with msi afterburner)
I used to be obsessed with high framerates but now i just set a cap with RTSS and every framerate is tolerable, in fact 30 feels fine when my standards are 60

>watching a stream instead of playing the game
why

im waiting for the mega upload here

ROGER THAT

HAVE A LOT OF TICKETS

Attached: 1562040055639.jpg (759x847, 48K)

it got put on google drive

Steam or GoG?

muh artstyle

thanks m8

gog. But we wish for the preorder suit will find a way to steam. The stargazer suit for gog is not bad, but just storm purple

When you're done with MWC, don't forget to play it's older cousin

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1024x1017, 474K)

That game always broke for me at protecting the base.

i have never understood the spergfits some people will have about fps it's the same with people who pay ridiculous amounts for headphones with minuscule quality difference for the life of me i couldn't tell you the difference if i tried

zoomers and people who never liked games in the first place. It's nu Yea Forums + summer

What are the best weapons?

The best weapon is the burning passion of your patriotic justice, user.

Your Justice.

I went ahead and extracted all the audio. The GOG version stores the files in really basic formats (some stuff isn't even packaged, it's just stored in folders) so we might get some mods if anyone's interested in working on it.

Attached: [Freedom Intensifies].webm (640x480, 2.83M)

Hell I just want the voiced lines

Did you shoot the statue of your dad to get a secret gun?

>Grand Canyon mission
>one target remaining
>it destroys the platform I'm standing on, about to fall into the water and fail
>manage to air-dash onto a ledge
Wew lad, this is fun

>stuck on Alcatraz
>realize I have to blow through the main door
>no damage indication, I just have to keep spamming rockets/grenades at it until it decides to open
>secret passageway on the side does nothing

Attached: 1549590757632.jpg (560x574, 231K)

I can upload them.

I like the cluster bomb rocket

Alcatraz fucked me up the first time I played through it, wasn't prepared to need to think about my weapons as much as I did

Is the gun worth getting?

Check here in a bit. This is from the Media\Sounds\snds_general\Build\Desktop folder.
mega.nz/#F!EhAQ3KTL!hvaxxxBEbq_BLcOC_4aaLA

>DSfix was about resolution issues.
DSfix also removed the 30fps cap. The only thing that broke was certain ladders.

There are quite a few easter eggs in the game. My advice is to just shoot everything, you might trigger a funny bit of dialogue.

lazy fucks
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cead003eb28ebc6a5338db8bfd841ec0517a0f30&dn=Metal.Wolf.Chaos.XD-CODEX&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.trackerfix.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2730%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2780%2fannounce

>My advice is to just shoot everything
Best advice

Is this for switch too?

YEA
SUCK - ON MY MISSILE PUNCH

Attached: 1508573713164.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

There are also a lot of unlockable weapons for certain requirements, including the Moonlight Sword.

Based

Has anyone found the dlc suit file in steam version to put in the gog version?

Attached: Metal-Wolf-Chaos-XD-Pre-Order-Suits.png (760x428, 159K)

I can't play it for several more hours. Fucking interferences happening at the worst possible time.

yep

Attached: mwc_xd_review2.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

Wait what. Is this fucker in all of From Soft's games or what?

If it sells well a switch port seems likely

They really like referencing King's Field. It's even in Armored Core, though it just goes by Moonlight there.

Doesn't the secret passage give you an armored upgrade tho

I want to buy the game. Which version is better, PS4 or PC?

I'M SORRY FATHER! *weapon found*

PC.
>Muh 30FPS
Fuck off, faggots.

USA released When ??

Another Century's Episode 2 3 R and Portable.

Attached: 253594-another-century-s-episode-r-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x922, 220K)

The reason behind the Moonlight Sword being in every FromSoft game is from what I heard, there was a FromSoft staff member that created the weapon that passed away and in honor and memory of the creator of the Moonlight Sword, the staff decided to put it in every game they make.

They're pretty much identical but the PS4 got a physical case happening soon if you're into that.

I only found a steel door, not sure if I could've just blasted through that one too.

Both run at 30fps

Blast through the steel door and go inside; then smash the boxes.

2019 has been fun as fuck
>Resident Evil 2 Remake
>Ace Combat 7
>Sekiro
>Bloodstained
I think you may be dead inside

>30 mb
>3d game
nice virus frend

Add Devil May Cry 5, and Judgment to the list.

>Macross
Never.

They gave themselves over a fucking YEAR extra to fix this shit, but it still runs like a janky trash fire. What a waste.

Nope, it's a slapped-together port of a nearly 20 year old game that runs and plays like shit.

>Never.
RIP

SEETHING Vice-President Commie.

>nearly 20 year old game
Jesus H Christ where does the time go. It's actually fifteen years but that's still a long time.

yfw metal wolf CHADS was originally a joke at Dubbya's expense at how Dick Cheney was the real POTUS and we had to get him away from the nukular codes bro

Is it a realistic expectation that this game is the next FROM mech game to be re released?

Attached: Chrome_Hounds.jpg (3192x2140, 3.02M)

That would be amazing but I don't think there's currently any plans to rerelease old From Soft mech games. If the gods smile on us Armored Core stuff gets ports when next gen releases but don't hold your breath.

I fucking wish

Uh, I had forget about it. And it's on GOG! Nice.
Let's hope it's a fun game.

Attached: Capture.jpg (827x646, 58K)

will from ever do a non souls game again

I want another Lost Kingdoms.

God I hope so.

Chromehounds was fucking garbage, so no; it's more realistic to see a port of maybe 4thgen Armored Core, though.

Get ready for King's Field 5: prepare to cry edition

COMMENSE OPERATION: WHITE SLAVERY

Eternal Ring 2: Elden Ring

>Implying
Elden Ring is going to be a Witcher clone. That's why it's the first game of them I'm avoiding since the PC release of Dark Souls.

>not linking the GOG version

Attached: 1564887507222.gif (226x226, 2.92M)

Same

the 33mb is the dlc suit

Attached: uhhhhhh.jpg (1686x1630, 237K)

>its on IGG
nice

>getting games from IGG
Don't they put some kind of file advertising their site that if you delete it, makes the game unable to run? Try deleting the IGG files and see. Fucking Vietnamese scum.

The gun itself is a shit paintball revolver. BUT having it in inventory boosts the amount of boost charge you get.

people just like hearing zach talk because he naturally sounds like he has a mouth full of gum

A. You play as the President and he is depicted as an ultra-patriotic badass
B. #MechAmericaGreatAgain

They had some awkward custom DRM (that was really easy to circumvent) in like 2 of their downloads a year ago, but I never heard of it coming back. Still an awful site, though.

at this point i don't think they even care about the actual real trump here in the real world. they just project the cartoon character living rent free in their brains onto everything

Uploading.

>if this flops
Seems like it had a decent first day of sales on Steam at least. Not amazing but I hope it's good enough.

If someone who has the Steam version can take a screenshot of Metal Wolf Chaos XD\Media\D3D11 I might be able to identify what might be the DLC skin.

gog best seller

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07 GOG com.png (825x1219, 513K)

For example, these are probably the GOG DLC files. However dlcthumbs might need to be modified, and I don't know how to edit that since it seems to be an old console format.

Attached: ss (2019-08-07 at 12.11.13).png (593x42, 4K)

I made the mistake of looking at the steam forum and boy oh boy there are a lot of people that really dont understand why a 3rd party port of a 15 year old japanese console game wouldn't be able to run at 60fps.

I can rip the models and textures with Ninja Ripper. I haven't been able to export them correctly with Noesis though.

So the game is fun, right?
Some reviewers said the controls are kinda wonky and I know >trusing game reviewers
but I want buy a fun game, not solely for the USA memes

Attached: 1488314186220.gif (506x516, 443K)

anons false flagging as that nigger, it's spam I guess. Don't even think niggeranon even posts here anymore, probably just on Yea Forums.

Also on Steam top sellers, it selling so well on GOG surprises me given it's DRM free.

that sounds dope on paper at least. i remember having a pretty good time with this online. Remember double double niggers?

I've only done two missions but its been a blast so far. Only thing I've noticed is some audio issues; certain sound effects not playing and the BGM not lowering for the mission codename gag like its supposed to.

Probably not. It was pure luck that we even got Metal Wolf after all this time in the first place.

Is this the GOG skin

Attached: wilson_2019-08-06_23-41-08.jpg (2560x1440, 312K)

>no sound on the explosion

Nice audio devolver

Attached: 1563671322447.jpg (800x450, 32K)

yes

Attached: 1565072824187.png (2560x1061, 3.22M)

like all of from software's mech games, the controls take some getting used to but once you get the hang of it, it's a blast.

I thought it was odd how no sound effect played when you whip out your entire arsenal during a cutscene.

You're also fighting someone who basically wants everything Trump dreams he could do, so it's weird as hell that they aren't jumping on it.

>pc game
>30fps lock
into the trash it goes

>someone who basically wants everything Trump dreams he could do
keep your presidential headcanon to yourself faggot

Cutscene audio is fucked.

Whew, I'm glad I got in while I could.

activists don't play games. They only talk and control popular things.

AMERICA

FUCK YEAH

Attached: AMERICANS.jpg (1900x1200, 1.16M)

>XD
go back to gaia

Can somebody get a screenshot of this from the new game? His face in that little heart always made me laugh my ass off in the old game.

Attached: weloverichardhawk.jpg (476x336, 44K)

Without the pre-order DLC, Steam has skin00-18 and no dlcthumbs file. If you can upload those two files I can try throwing them into the Steam version and see if they work out of the box.

Straight out of the video file for you my dude.

Attached: dickhawk.png (1632x913, 1.77M)

>wanting R
>ever

CAN'T SKIP MOVIE

shoot the missiles with machine guns

Attached: 1565112315620.jpg (385x353, 30K)

it's like they just Shape Art a heart and slapped his face on the layer and it looks ridiculous

>it looks ridiculous
So it fits with the rest of the game?

Reminder that this only happened thanks to e-celebs

How do you buy or develop new suits? is there a menu to change?

whichever one of you niggers decided that XD made it so you couldn't talk about it on an anonymous board is retarded, it's anonymous for a reason you spineless fucks

It happened years ago regarding Pokemon: Gale of Darkness.

There will never be another FUCK YEAH AMERICA game.
Fucking leftists.

so how cheesy or over the top does this game get on a scale of 1 to 10?

I know that, it's fucking stupid that you can't talk about that game in "fear" that someone might call you names on a anonymous board, gale of darkness is a good game so why can't we talk about it you dickheads

I'm downloading right now, should I play with controller or mouse and keyboard?

Beat the game once to unlock hell mode. Beat missions on that mode to get new skins. IIRC the first one gives you an American flag skin.

hahahhahaa

Good grief. It's just a joke about how you don't use text emotes on an image board. Nobody is being serious when they say
>XD
>fuck off
for a game title.

Attached: 1407197428154.jpg (960x790, 91K)

I played the original on an xbox magazine demo disc. Always wanted to play it.

>Nobody is being serious
even if that's true ironic retards post that which stops discussion of videogames which gives room to e-celeb threads and shit like that

Deracine made me want a bigger budget adventure game from them, not just a throwback to Echo Night

soundtrack is 10/10

controller

do you like EDF? It's on that level.

It would have been cool if they had used fmv for the faces on the radio.

looks like weebshit, dropped

Holy fuck that's american as hell

>I'll just emulate an xbox game.

Attached: 1554820631933.jpg (549x556, 15K)

jesus

Attached: 1500247283769.png (1264x910, 676K)

you mean the intended experience

It's a spammer who posts his black hand in front of games for 9you0s

I maxed out handguns and bought a multimissle after the second mission. Now I have no money. and now cant do enough damage to fet through gun alcatraz.

Are the rest of thd missions still doable or have I screwed myself?

I only just started so maybe something is shown later but I believe the news broadcast only blamed immigration for the job market. It listed the terrorism as an unrelated issue.

just grind san-fran for cash if you're stuck

>DNN commercials
>they both support the president then also support the coup forces in the same breath.
>Your secretary wants you to go berzerk and die in a blaze of glory when your health is low.

The dialogue in this game is very fun.

try maxing out machine guns

the MG200s literally shred everything at close range

Only because the Nips know that if they made another game like this America would threaten to stop their shield and spear arrangement with Japan and they'd have to deal with China all alone. 9/11 surgically removed Americas funnybone.

This would be the perfect time to use yikes but it's been beaten to death by the internet.

What does XD stand for?

Cross Devolver, because it's the original "remixed" by Devolver. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Looks good, ill give it ai pirate!

stfu canceraids, niggers are cool people just like you and me

Xtra Dick

Someone uploaded the game on google drive already in the thread.

That drive reached its download quota, good luck getting it from there now.

I was worried that from softwares poor hitboxs would be a problem in this game but they don't even matter

It's gonna be wierd explaining to future generations why this games website is mechamericagreatagain

Played it in the past. Finished it even. Maybe will replay it.

You need to bring heavy ordinance to the mission and blow up all the buildings before going for the gun itself. When you get to the center, then use the railgun since even half-powered it one-shots the energy tanks. Railgun works the best here.

Wait for SRW V and X. Both are coming to PC via Steam.