I got stuck

I got stuck

Attached: super-mario-rpg-v1-0.jpg (640x443, 67K)

Lol pleb follow the ocarina

Where, exactly?

Was it the sunken ship password?

Go back to Tadpole Pond and talk to Frogfucius. If that's not where you're stuck, then the password is PEARLS. You have no excuse to get stuck anywhere else, so I can't help you if those aren't the answers you need.

Just follow Geno, the maze isn't that hard. Don't let the song fool you

Go back and talk to King Nimbus. He'll give you a pimpin cloud ride to the castle.

Look up a walkthrough you retard

PEARLS

I legit got stuck on that as a kid.
I wont defend my retardation, but it perhaps wasn't the best idea to have progress walled by a password with no fail safe for tards in a game designed to be babies first jrpg.

Same here, but I just looked up the answer in a walkthrough. Played the game again a couple of years later and forgot the password, but the game is pretty generous with hints

stuck in Big Yohsi's asshole.

At first I was wondering how anyone could gt stuck on this game and then I remembered that darn password. Same. had to get the answer from someone else way back when.

Attached: Peach rabbids.png (1024x574, 454K)

I got to the mines and had just got the 3rd star, and was about to start the mine cart segment but than my game froze. I reset the console and cartridge, and then when I went to load the game my save file was gone. And that's all I ever played

Who would wanna cheat at a really good game? It just sounds like crap and it makes you look lame.

Exiting the forest is super simple, all you do is follow these path turns...

I got stuck there too, but english is not my first linguage and the game was, so i don't think it was that bad.

>go back to tadpole pond and talk to frogfuicus

Fuck I remember it took me forever to figure this out as a kid

It's super simple, just follow the path.

I appreciate what you’re trying to do but mass replying should really be a bannable offense

Based.