Browse 30 pages of top sellers on steam

>browse 30 pages of top sellers on steam
>don't feel compelled to play anything
Is this what growing out of vidya feels like?

Attached: 7841237647123.jpg (681x578, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/recommender/76561198009726692
store.steampowered.com/recommender/
3ds.hacks.guide/
github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu/wiki/How-to-install-TWiLight-Menu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah that's what it feels like to be repulsed by the top sellers as it's mostly AAA garbage and multishit.

Get a game you'd never had played before. I was bored of video games until I saw Persona 4 at this used book store and got it on a whim and then ended up playing until I had to sleep for the first time in years.
You need to rediscover the joy of playing a game basically impulsively instead of it being a decision you research.

Take the consolepill.

Attached: 1549814562152.jpg (390x390, 131K)

>top games are all f2p gatcha or lootbox shit
its called having taste.

You're getting old, welcome to the club

I honestly don't know anymore. I just play destiny 2 and am starting to get into reading because I'm so burnt out on Vidya.

Attached: f10027304265.jpg (547x515, 164K)

>browse 30 pages of top sellers on steam
if you find games this way you are the reason vidya is shit now and belong on reddit

you dont actually have to play something new, hundreds of great games of the past that can run on a calculator at this point

I feel way more motivated to keep playing when playing a game on console because the games are more expensive and there is fewer choice to what I'd want to play that wouldnt be better on pc.
The lack of choice does a lot for the psychology of picking and playing a game. Picking 1 of the 3 games I have yet to play on my ps4 compared to the 50+ on my steam/gog accounts backlog out of hundreds is a lot easier.

I know how you feel. I have hundreds of unplayed games on my hacked 3DS, but what am I doing? Replaying the new God of War.

i'm not interested in new games either but i don't think i've grown out of them. i sometimes play dragon quest 8 on my ps2 and lately i've been playing tekken again.

but overall i gotta say that i've started taking more interest in other hobbies lately

I just use the shitty tag function and try to look for things that look interesting to me. Have come across some fun games that way.

join the pirates user, we always have something to play

PC gaming is shit with no good exclusives. We've tried to tell you fatasses this for years but you keep fucking pouring money into it thinking it will get better.
It won't.

Not paying for a game doesn't increase the quality. PC is starving for an actual good game.

Nu games (mostly triple AAA) are kind of shit now, for the most part.

plenty of shitty indies though

happens I don't have as much time to dig into it
you'll know once you graduate high school

of course I was going to pirate it, I just use steam for discovery

who the fuck is talking about quality? I'm talking about the ammount of games, we have pc games and previous gens console games and you can find them all for free and all you need to know is how to use google

>dont like whats popular
>I must hate the medium

Based retard. There are so many games that arent super popular and are amazing.

Recebtly played a game called jump jet rex. By just playing through the game I was breaking into top 1000 on the score boards cause so few people have played it.

Guess what? It was fucking fun. Now stop being a fag and go find something decent to play.

T. Consolenigger

For anyone actually looking for new games and isn't a retard, use that new steam recommender program they made
store.steampowered.com/recommender/76561198009726692

Set your popular/niche filter to mostly niche (75% to the right), and change the age/genre as needed and you'll get some good recommendations.

This
I thought I was done with video games until I played Persona 5 and I became obsessed with JRPGs. Try playing Persona 5 if you haven’t.

Many indies are lazy and uninspired. Even reddit approved top sellers are often just another retro platformer made by some California tranny or soiboy.

This.

I'm I supposed to believe that consoles have good games?

They have blood borne and... halo- oh wait that's coming to PC... uh, smash ultimate? Yep, so get fucked PCfag

>owns a PC
>probably a desktop powerful enough to play any current generation of game without issue
>complains about boredom or disinterest in a hobby

my dude you are literally the operator of pandora's box if you have a gaymer rig and access to the internet - what you're experiencing might be 'choice paralysis' rather than actual boredom

with the existence of emulators and things like tabletop simulator, you can play nearly any game that has ever existed in human records. you don't need to buy some bullshit cash-grab that was put on a shelf last week in order to enjoy yourself

shut the fuck up and go have fun

Attached: 1351716788836.gif (234x256, 293K)

>finally upgrade computer after putting it off for years cause there were a number of games I wouldn't be able to play with my current specs I was interested in
>parts come in
>get everything set up
>totally forget what all those games were and go back to doing nothing but listen to eurobeat and watch 70s tokusatsu all day

Attached: 1552596670274.jpg (609x750, 30K)

start playing genres for adults like cRPGs or RTSes

>boot up game
>close it as soon as I get to the main menu

Fuck, man. It's such a slow year for games. I NEED THEM TO LIVE

have you considered playing the game instead of closing it

Why would I do that?

Just play Apex Legends like a real humong bean

that's a good idea. maybe if user opened every game on his computer at the same time, he wouldn't be able to close them anymore

I've already either played them a million times, or can't get into them.

No my nigger, PC has 3rd person action adventures as well

Just bought Age of Decadence for 1€, gotta say, the premise is refreshing.

I never finished it, desu. Played as a merchant with no combat, just talking and ran into a wall after getting to a bigger city.

steam has an honestly shit collection
I'm a huge ps1/ps2/ds fag myself

How did you hack it? What version are you on?

my dad works at nintendo

I've been getting more fun out of indie games lately, like Heat Signature and Lobotomy Corp, than I can remember with any AAA game from the past few years.

use the new interactive recommender

store.steampowered.com/recommender/

3ds.hacks.guide/
It can even play DS games off SD card. github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu/wiki/How-to-install-TWiLight-Menu