User, this is the police, we have a search warrant for around 100 pirated video games

>user, this is the police, we have a search warrant for around 100 pirated video games.

Attached: 5cdc5ff08a46a.image.jpg (400x341, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title17-section506&num=0&edition=prelim
youtu.be/_GXPtJv6CyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thing i'm a buyfag

No need for that anymore.
V6 Denuvo is pretty hard to crack and only ONE V6 Denuvo game cracked in these past 6 months

Attached: 1596388345412.png (800x434, 64K)

Fucking lardcop tacticool wanabees.

Can they arrest me for my thousands of pirated anime?

They can arrest you for anything they want, user.

>playing video games

my roommie's a /k/ammndo
try and stop him

>my friend would rather die than stop being a nigger
Whoa, we can learn a lot from this piece of shit, Yea Forums.

Piracy is not illegal. Why do so many people not know this?

Last year there was like a 5 month period where nothing was cracked on a version that could be cracked in 2 days. Just because nothing is getting cracked, doesn't mean everyone is trying. Crackers crack when and what they want to crack. It's not a fucking organized industry.

It is in the US.

It is not. No one has ever been arrested or incarcerated for piracy. Look it up. Only lawsuits, which are a civil matter. Not criminal.

>only 100
LMFAO

Just 100?

You might get sued if you upload enough. Or if you get literally thousands of DMCAs. But anyone downloading enough for it to matter should be using Usenet anyways

A simple google search quickly reveals that your post is false. Besides, civil matters can still be criminal. You're making distinctions that you clearly don't understand.

You dont have to trust me but I got interviewed by an FBI agent and he asked if I pirated things. I said yes and asked him if it mattered, he said he doesn't care.

People are so paranoid, but FBI only really cares about the sources more than petty individual pirates. It costs them lots more money to go after timmy who pirated Barney.

Nah not this time.
After 3 Kingdoms got cracked, theres no other V6 game crack.
Crackers got a hard time cracking V6 Denuvo. Simple as that.

Jesus christ you dumb motherfuckers. Torrenting a copy of anime tiddy games for person use is not illegal!! This is:

>(A) for purposes of commercial advantage or private financial gain;

>(B) by the reproduction or distribution, including by electronic means, during any 180-day period, of 1 or more copies or phonorecords of 1 or more copyrighted works, which have a total retail value of more than $1,000; or

>(C) by the distribution of a work being prepared for commercial distribution, by making it available on a computer network accessible to members of the public, if such person knew or should have known that the work was intended for commercial distribution.

Stop spreading your stupid all over the internet.

>reselling pirated game
>game worth more than $1000
>game not published yet
so basically never.

>starts spreading a bunch of bullshit using terms he doesn't understand and conflating them with legalese he doesn't understand
>gets BTFO
>starts calling everyone dumb and again conflates downloading a copy of a cracked game with piracy and copyright infringement
Ask your teacher for a dictionary, kiddo, it'll go a long way.

Not that user but you just disprove yourself, a new crack will come when there's another popular game in the market

Those are literally copied and pasted from the written law. How old are you?

>new crack will come when there's another popular game in the market
Wheres your :
[Pic Related]
Crack now, huh ?
Theres bunch of popular games in those list.
Use your logical brain. The only possible answer that the crack took so long is they have hard time cracking this. If they keep this up, Denuvo will win the cat and mouse game.

Attached: BTFO.jpg (387x366, 35K)

I can copy and paste unrelated laws as well. If you're an adult and seriously can't understand the importance of context, then you may as well off yourself now.

not only that, but the existence of sites like skidrowrelaoad.com prove piracy is legal. Due to Aiding And Abetting laws, which are both federal and state. If piracy was illegal, any website hosting any links to torrents or information on where to find those items would be guilty of Aiding And Abetting. And yet there's thousands of them.

Do it. Show me us where it's wrong and out of context, oh wise one. We await your reply.

>100 pirated video games
What is this, piracy for ants?

Yeah, I'm still not buying octopath though

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title17-section506&num=0&edition=prelim
Please suck on my balls.

>>(B) by the reproduction or distribution, including by electronic means, during any 180-day period, of 1 or more copies or phonorecords of 1 or more copyrighted works, which have a total retail value of more than $1,000
Oh fuck, I need to delete my Star Citizen artwork folder

Those are all bad games. Popular doesn't mean good. Sheep obey marketing.

>t-this game is bad so crackers never c-crack a bad gamez !!
Low quality meme argument. Try again. This has been debunked before.

>we have a search warrant for around 100 pirated video games
Here, this 4MB SD card should cover that.

unrelated but around 8 or so years ago I got V&

was living w my parents at the time. about to go into senior year of HS (it was around august)

im do the math im not in HS but im not retarded anymore either.

if you wanna ask me about it go ahead

Attached: 1533650591422.jpg (929x886, 91K)

Firstly those are all shit games, secondly if an user desires a cracked game there be no force on this earth besides The Great One Eyed Trouser Snake that can slow his machinations

Good thing nobody gives a shit about pirated stuff on my country.

They'll have to get through my Death-Note-Rube-Goldberg-self-destruct system that I have set up for my computer.
>inb4 weeb and jew

Attached: 1547408445876.jpg (368x368, 10K)

>Firstly those are all shit games
Not an argument. Just cause 3/4, Need For Speed Payback, and even Denuvo protected monopoly games are cracked. Try again
> if an user desires a cracked game there be no force on this earth besides The Great One Eyed Trouser Snake that can slow his machinations
Off topic, Try again

lack of enforcement does not legalize anything. in fact an apparent lack of enforcement is often used as a submarine tactic to encourage people to commit more crime so you can make a bigger bust. this is why statutes of limitation exist.

Noooo

Kek

see , his two false claims.

He then went on conflating piracy with copyright infringement After getting BTFO senseless three times, he hasn't made a retort, let alone an appearance.

>living in the US
lmao

Why is american police always fat? how is that even allowed?

That's fit/skinny in burgerland

>he thinks the police have jurisdiction over piracy
okay, retard

>Tough shit, Officer Porkchops. Those were all hentai games. All my real games were purchased with burgerland dollars.

This is what would happen with the suspect. Big thanks to OP for giving me an opportunity to share this again.

This is the song he would play to invigorate himself as he performs his technique.
youtu.be/_GXPtJv6CyI

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-160253.jpg (1433x2010, 1.32M)

Sorry guys, I'm white
I'm sure you can find some black people to arrest for no reason though

>that absolute unit walking in the front

lmao

based