Any good mech games

Any good mech games

I've played zone of the enders

Attached: IMG_20180101_084902.jpg (970x545, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6Bgl_tnNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1450522025145.png (512x448, 16K)

SRW andffront mission series if you're into tactical rpgs
Armored Core
Mechwarrior
Daemon x Machina is coming on switch later this year, it could be cool if the framerate isn't shit

Gundam Vs Gundam Next Plus runs really well on PPSSPP
also Metal Wolf Chaos XD just came out if you're interested in playing that, unfortunately it's locked 30fps right now because going over would break physics but I'm sure some people will throw together a fix like they did for the original dark souls port

Into the Breach is hands down the best mecha game and I would recommend it even to people who don't like strategy games, since it's mechanics are simple. It's very much like chess.

Action games though I don't know. Maybe Cybernator.

Attached: 1558545825427.png (279x142, 36K)

Mech Commander
Mechwarrior 3
Mechwarrior 4
Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries

You asked for mech games and sadly those are the only ones around that still work.

Tankfag here, yes their are good mech games, and i believe tank games and mech games has the same mystical style of them.

>tfw no new armored core games

Attached: dscxcx.png (1000x1200, 676K)

Based tank bro, I feel like those kind of games are really missing on the current gen

BREAD AND WATER SOUP

Attached: 1449851803840.png (223x201, 64K)

World of tanks worth getting into?

Never played it.

Zone of the Enders is a mecha game though. And 2nd Runner is the single good one out there. All the other mecha games are mediocre at best and you'd have to be a braindead animecuck salivating over fanservice to appreciate them.

As for mech games, you can try MechWarrior 3 and 4, as well as MechCommander. They're ok but not really that good either.

Oh shit, I remember that game. I got soo good at it that my mates stopped playing it with me.

No, it is not.

Attached: frolo.gif (314x177, 354K)

Wonderful 101 has the flat out best original mechanical designs from the past decade of games

Attached: w101 gurry doora.png (468x263, 202K)

Attached: 220px-Armored_Core_-_Last_Raven.jpg (220x313, 28K)

No

If you like a grind wall and a full third of your team being mouth breathing retards whose only accomplishment is to absorb damage for you, the other third being mildly less retarded mouth breathers who can actually live long enough to do some damage of their own, and relying on the last third to actually get shit done (I hope you're in that top third), then yeah, it's worth it.

Gundam never really gets boring but I just cannot get into G Gundam in Gundam Wing I find them mediocre

Attached: 234574856543.jpg (1000x1000, 376K)

I just started the gunpla gacha and i'm having fun.

still definitely in jew mode although eventually bandai will respond to the complaints.

They actually recently released a new video and the framerate was a lot better. They also said that they made fixing the framerate their priority after the survey thing.

I kind of thought they would ignore it. It's interesting to see game devs actually respond to issues like that.

Gundam battle assault

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6Bgl_tnNo

But Irecommended battle master

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

That's cool to see they're focusing on this issue then, I personally didn't find the demo unplayable even with the framerate but it's always better to not drop under 20 fps

Robot Alchemic Drive was fantastic

How good is Zone of the Enders? I got it on PS+, but found the visuals and controls too janky and dropped it just before the first boss.

Battlefield Record U.C. 0081 Might be the best single player gundam game.

I liked UC Climax

First game is meh and feels like a prolonged tech demo. The second game is excellent but a little short.

How long is the first one? Can I skip it and go straight to the second?

Its pretty short, I think 5-6 hours tops. It has plot relevance to 2 so you should watch the cutscenes at least.