WHAT'S IN THE BOX

WHAT'S IN THE BOX

Attached: sega.png (663x746, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TyQqeXwZVAY
techpowerup.com/255482/sega-confirms-intention-to-keep-using-denuvo-on-its-new-releases
gematsu.com/2019/07/sega-trademarks-nights-dream-wheel-in-japan
youtu.be/QBo-4f3b90o
youtube.com/watch?v=AMAreReG_zk
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ64utBVmOM
youtube.com/watch?v=wM3d266_QWw
gamewatcher.com/news/2017-08-09-obsidian-can-t-make-alpha-protocol-2-because-of-disney-and-snow-white-the-seven-dwarfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YA
KU
ZA

Sonic Boom: Meme Run: Mobile Edition

Trap Sonic

Jet Set Radio 3

user dont tease me

New game by the team who made Alien: Isolation?

its just gonna be a bad sonic game where they probably have a chunk of the game thats perfectly what everyone wants but then the other 80% will be some retarded gimmick that takes up the entire experience that no one wants. They keep fucking doing it and I dont get why they never learn

Me, I made a home there
youtu.be/TyQqeXwZVAY

> AAA

Implying zoomers care about skating and rolling.

>yakuza
>AAA
not to mention the new yakuza has already been revealed, numbnuts

persona dancing game

My money is on some sort of bayoneta spinoff.

a sonic game. yes sonic remember him?

they probably count main sonic games as AAA

It's a Creative Assembly game you fags, they've been talking about it for years, an FPS in space
SEGA JP don't have any AAA games, only their western devs do

Attached: 1300160017343.jpg (680x966, 102K)

See you there, losers!

Attached: 1542496974874.jpg (800x800, 113K)

FPS game CA announced

God I fucking wish

Attached: cheers.png (1280x707, 622K)

it's seaman

>AAA title
It's another Total War game and I don't know why everyone is getting their hopes up. They have two concurrent Total War teams, one of which is making Warhammer 3, while the other is currently working on an unknown project. Considering they like to announce Total War games long before release, and they release them yearly using a standardized engine, this is most likely what they are announcing.

Outrun 3

BabymetalxSonic crossover

Attached: BABYMETAL-4.jpg (1280x853, 127K)

PLEASE

Attached: 1537056409058.jpg (623x289, 163K)

announcing another Total War only after 2-3 months of 3K which is still selling like hotcakes isn't a good idea

Attached: Untitled.jpg (496x570, 93K)

Alex Kidd is coming back baby!

Burning Rangers 2

Possibly info on Total Warhammer 3. Apart from the stuff they announced a Chinajoy (which looks to not be heading anywhere but there) there is only the 3Kingdoms expansion on the horizon so reveal of their next project seems likely.

S H I N I N G F O R C E 4
4 S H I N I N G F O R C E
E 4 S H I N I N G F O R C
C E 4 S H I N I N G F O R
R C E 4 S H I N I N G F O
O R C E 4 S H I N I N G F
F O R C E 4 S H I N I N G

Yakuza: Dancing and Singing all Night.
Seriously I need this shit.

THERE'S BLOOD IN THE BOX
THERE'S BLOOD INSIDE THIS BOX

Phantasy Star 5

>AAA

Its either going to be Alien or something movie related and I am sick of both.

Attached: Atlas.jpg (656x480, 50K)

Yakuza 3 - 4 - 5 and 6 for PC.
SEGA please. I need you.

techpowerup.com/255482/sega-confirms-intention-to-keep-using-denuvo-on-its-new-releases

fuck them

Attached: file.png (1060x725, 928K)

knack 2

Nothing that anybody would actually want to play

Hopefully Kiwami 3

Attached: phantasy_rare_drop.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

t. Nintentoddler

Phantasy Star Universe 2

Tried playing that game for the first time on emulator the other day. Was a fun concept but the technical limitations, e.g. framerate, kinda ruined it. Cool game though, would like a sequel.

Voiced by........??

Classic sonic ruined sonic forces. He should have been optional dlc or not in the game. Blaze the cat would have been better. I wish cream appeared instead of charmy bee. The 3ds sonic boom games are better than sonic mania. Big the cat and omochao suck. I want sticks the badger, cream the rabbit, chaos zero the water guy from sonic adventure, jet the hawk, wave the swallow, storm the albatross, NiGHTS, ulala, aiai, amigo, reala, and billy hatcher to be dlc for team sonic racing. I want sonic adventure, sonic adventure 2, sonic heroes, shadow the hedgehog, sonic riders, sonic battle, or a sonic advance game ported to nintendo switch.

Attached: cream the rabbit heroes.jpg (850x1133, 120K)

either of the 3 is fine by me, but sega PLEASE bring something cool back

Attached: 1537925390562.png (459x685, 88K)

>yAkuzAA

Virtual ON or VF6

Attached: dd1tndf-cb40b64f-2840-411e-a53e-11c77a4c095f.jpg (796x720, 337K)

They were already working on Total Warhammer 3 before the Three Kingdoms announcement

me

Come now user, we both know that they'd never announce Virtua Fighter 6 outside of Japan.

>yakuza
>unannounced title
retard

Sońyggers losing another game to PChads

Jet set Radio.

>PChads
all gamers are not chads no matter what platform they choose

This is the wrong place to give feedback and besides sega will do the opposite of what you want so look forward to more classic sonic, big the cat, charmy bee, and omochao. Sega will keep Babylon rogues and cream the rabbit limited to minor cameos and mobile phone trash. Sonic adventure and the other games you mentioned will never be ported to a current gen Nintendo console.

Attached: you-will-neverewr-havemerealinyour-life-cae-why-even-live.png (500x617, 145K)

Catherine: Full Tranny

Shenmue IV

sonic adventure 3

>Sonic boom is a good game.

Attached: smug judy.jpg (315x330, 15K)

I have given up on trying to fight denuvo
The publishers know dam well it costs more than it saves but the shareholders will never be convinced.

So conduit or vanquish? Or a totally new IP

SNT V is PC exclusive and all personas ported over including a remaster of the original trilogy.

ID give them mad props if t was Sonic Adventure 3

t. balding basement dweller
Terry Crews looks like a chad to me

FEEL THE MAGIC XX/XY 3, RUB IT

>sega games

lmao

Medieval 3 Total War.
Terry Crews is pretty based.

>FPS IP
>Total war

Man let it please be Jet Set Radio.

Attached: 48254101_p0.jpg (500x679, 278K)

Stop, please, I can't take so many shitty opinions at once

Man just imagine all the gay/bi/trans/blatant minority pandering characters you could put in a new jet set radio game.
SJWs would have a field day if there weren't any.
Yea Forums would have a field day if there were any.
It'd the be next great war for the future of gaming, and be a giant shit show and no one would like it.
Basically, never bring back JSR because everyone would hate it.

>SeHa Girls S2 literally never ever

I like terry crews but he's an actual chad, not us

I miss Saturn bullying, plus it was such a fun show to watch. Only boomers liked it, though.

All the people saying it's some space FPS or another nobody-gives-a-fuck RTS, shut up. I don't want facts I want hopes and dreams.

I don't give a fuck what Yea Forums thinks.

Give me a fucking western release date

Attached: persona-5-the-royal-591403.17.jpg (1500x1500, 418K)

I'm gonna buy 2 copies of sonic boom fire and ice and a digital copy just to piss you off.

Attached: sticks and tails.jpg (480x360, 15K)

update: its not a CA game

Attached: Untitled.jpg (640x380, 54K)

VANQUISH 2

Sega Hard Girls bros, I feel ya. That show was special, their game was also special despite it being just another Neptunia spinoff. It's so weird seeing SEGA handle the Hard Girls. SEGA just put out an anime, a game (which they didn't even develop), a novel, some CDs and that's it. Such a ripe opportunity for exciting new media projects for a fresh IP and it's just wasted after a couple years. Disappointing. I love the Hard Girls.

Attached: sega_hard_girl_saturn.jpg (1600x2400, 466K)

I'd settle for a JSRF remaster but a JSR3 would be amazing.

imagine Sonic Adventure 1 remake + Bayo 3.
Hold me bros

Attached: 1564507878160.gif (397x298, 2.72M)

Attached: SEGA_franchises.jpg (3200x3000, 1.94M)

>yakuza
>AAA
That sounds nice but no

>European games event
It's going to be Football Manager 2020.

>catherine full body
What, are they gonna bring that to PC as well?

SOUL: the company (formerly Chuck's)

Football Manager

Where is football manager?

What if its just a completely new game?

Holy fuck you're not only autistic but you have absolute dogshit taste. Please never post again.

>A new Nights title
>A new Jet Set Radio title
>Sonic Adventure 3
God I wish.

Attached: 1563949014773.png (367x452, 113K)

While I'd like that, I'd also hate that SEGA would eventually forget it exists.

Didn't they trademark something with the name "nights" the other week?

I hate Ninteniggers so much. I really understand why sonyfags hate them

First I'd hear about it. But I did hear that Iizuka really wants to work on another Nights game apparently.

It's gonna be CoH3

Please gib another Skies of Arcadia.

Attached: 1536259102541.png (540x540, 94K)

check this out. ANOTHER 4/10 SONIC GAME.

What? you rather have a chu chu rocket 2, JSR, or literally anything else? Fuck you

SONIC
GAY
BLOWJOB
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's either Sonic, Sonic, or Sonic. Because almost none of their other IPs sell as much. Don't expect Jet Set Radio 3, or NiGHTS, Billy Hatcher, Alex Kidd, or Crazy Taxi.

Fuck this company.

Attached: 1461271184427.jpg (792x792, 218K)

GAAAY SOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC
LETS BLOW A DICK

gematsu.com/2019/07/sega-trademarks-nights-dream-wheel-in-japan
yes

SoR4 better be good, sega, or I'm sticking with SoRR. Hope devs improved on the game thanks to feedback from demo

HEY Hey its time another for Crazy Taxi, here we go.
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Of course Crazy Taxi isn't going to happen. There isn't really a way you can turn it into a modern game. It was always an arcade cabinet game. Nights has a good chance of happening though since Iizuka has expressed interest in making another title and the NiGHTS ip had its trademark recently renewed as well with a title too boot. I think it was called Wheel of Dreams or something.

add football manager

Sonic games haven't been AAA in over a decade.

Thunder Force should be added to that, Sega technically owns the property rights to the Technosoft library

Sonic has been Sega's budget series for years now.

It better be Sonic Adventure

New House of the Dead game

really?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1182x881, 125K)

No, but engrish version is releasing next month for peepee4

>all these great IPs just collecting dust

Attached: 94E0CFE8-8A88-47BF-A81D-6B24B876D0FB.jpg (310x232, 34K)

so "first hand look" does that mean playable or does it just mean "you get to see a trailer on a shitty blown up projector screen while people who didn't pay money get to watch it in 4k at their houses".

How would it play? Arcade shooters are a dead genre.

>imagine Sonic Adventure 1 remake
By modern Sonic Team? Yeah, it would be garbage.

Fucking retard

Attached: D_xSU9WW4AAvjsG.png (400x400, 221K)

Who cares, JSR already has Black Spiderman.

>Because almost none of their other IPs sell as much
I'm pretty sure Yakuza makes more money for Sega than Sonic does now.

COMPANY OF HEROES 3 PACIFIC FRONT
PLEASE SEGA AND RELIC

Oh hey it's creamfag.

North Africa is more likely imo.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ADVENTURE MANIA
ONLINE CHAO GARDEN

I think Crazy Taxi will definitely have another arcade game, the other ones are pretty much dead.

They could change it up big and turn it into a survival horror game.

Total Warhammer 3

Nights has a better chance than Crazy Taxi though. see

Shitty Sonic game

It's just Creative Assembly's FPS.

Attached: 1544480785645.jpg (1600x952, 372K)

CA already said it's not their game nigger. Read the thread.

Disappointment.

Attached: 1564869366360.jpg (653x653, 33K)

>AAA
Bayonetta is already announced, Shin Yakuza is already announced, so what else is there? Sonic? Nights? New Monkey Ball? None of these would fit the "AAA" criteria properly tho

Maybe they're going all in on Sonic Adventure 3.

Well it’s SEGA, so that’s a given. The question is HOW disappointing?

Company of Heroes 3

Fuck yeah

Here's your Sonic game bros

Attached: Sonic High Speed Trilogy.png (478x600, 410K)

>all new triple a game
>all mentions itt is either ports, budget games or already announced titles
retards

It's going to be some shitty Sega of Europe PC game no one gives a fuck about. Nothing to see here.

Attached: segafan.png (705x853, 75K)

I mean, what are games by Sega that could be considered AAA by any reasonable meter nowadays? Even by the Dreamcast time their only reasonably big productions were Sonic Adventure and Jet Set Radio.

>nights
>budget game
the first entry was arguably the best game on it's system, how is that not AAA?

AAA FOOTBALL MANAGER ALL DAY

I'm gonna say Valkyria Chronicles 5.

The only kind of game that could've possibly fit in that description was the new Creative Assembly fps game, but they denied that, so basically nothing else is left.
Probably the "AAA" label is not meant to be taken literally.

if its not creative assembly then its relic entertainment

HOUSE OF THE DEAD COLLECTION WITH PS MOVE AND PSVR COMPATIBLITY HOLY SHIT

HOTD 1, 2, 3, 4, SCARLET DAWN, EX AND OVERKILL ON ONE DISC

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: Magician Never Dies.jpg (1902x968, 317K)

dont lose hope
we will eventually win this

>SEGA
>AAA

You are getting excited over ports when the title says new unannounced production.

>Jet Set Radio 3 without the y2k aesthetics
don't even want

Must mean they're making a console exclusive HOTD6 for the collection too, holy shit.

Attached: The Star.png (1891x975, 2.97M)

Total War and Football Manager makes Sega more money than every Jap series they have.

Attached: 1556781019887.png (965x904, 314K)

>literal molestation victim
>chad

Iizuka's already said he doesn't want to go back to the Adventure formula. I'm inclined to agree with him for once, but probably for the wrong reasons. One because it wouldn't address the fundamental problems 3D Sonic has, and two, because Nu-Sonic Team would just make it into more watered down boostshit somehow. When Iizuka says it would be a "step backward", he probably just means "Boost gameplay is more stable and most people seem to like it better than the Adventure style so we're not going back."
>but he said he wanted to remake SA1
Pretty sure that was just an off handed remark he made and people ran way too far with it. Besides, that also could mean he simply wants to remake it in the boostshit style of gameplay instead of the Adventure formula, so the above point still stands. Not to mention Sonic's complete lack of budget as of late. SA3 is not happening anytime soon. (And that's a good thing!)

>Probably the "AAA" label is not meant to be taken literally.
Yeah, I'm thinking this too. It's probably just gonna be one of the usual suspects. Just not Sonic though, since that projects already been announced to be in the works. (Assuming we're not treating "unnanounced" as "no title given yet" that is. If so, then he's fair game.)

Attached: 1547403093327.png (796x796, 981K)

Maybe it's that title they said they were making during the Switch presentation conference.
Do you think they even remember saying that?

Wait, now I remember they own Phantasy Star. Maybe they're trying a spin on that for the new consoles?

It's still garbage though.

>(Assuming we're not treating "unnanounced" as "no title given yet" that is. If so, then he's fair game.)
If that's the case, it could be that game Atlus is doing with the Persona director about fantasy or something.

I mean, 2006 is realistically the best example we could probably ever have of what a modern SA3 would be like.

They'd announce that at TGS or Sega FES, not Gamescom. This is gonna be a Western game, most likely a PC-centered one too.

Or that Etrian Odyssey game that was teased a while ago. Although that doesn't count as AAA either unless they're rolling out money for no reason.

>tfw Camelot would make a SF4 if Sega would ever ok them
At best it'll probably be another soulless Tony Taka Shining since it has been a good while since they've made a new one. If so, I only hope they actually follow through with the hints of making the next one a bit more like the old games since I doubt they'd give ever give the original games AAA treatment.
This conflicts me since I do actually like PSU but all I want is a new classic PS, inb4 "But the original series wrapped up nicely".
>tfw Genesis and Sega CD never actually appeared in the show
My love for Saturn is still real but I just know that Genesis would be the true fav if she ever appeared. I still hold out for a S2 as well as transitions for the bonus ep they did. Also, would it be worth getting and playing the Nep crossover if you've never really played the series in general?
Also would be acceptable.

>Most people seem to like it better
Lol, you couldn't be more wrong. Sonic Adventure 2 literally has more active users than Sonic Forces on Steam charts.

Ah a fellow hoppsposter
Good to know I'm not the only one.

Attached: G7mpkLJ.jpg (600x315, 24K)

WTF CONSOLEBROS?????

>sega
who cares

New Aliens game, probably.

Attached: s-l500[1].jpg (386x500, 32K)

GIVE IT BACK SEGA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: yakuza_6_VF5_01.jpg (625x350, 59K)

>by the team who made Alien: Isolationn
You mean Creative Assembly the team who make the Total War games?

>all those nintendicklets ITT
Lmao, no games

I would want this as well, but considering AM2 is busy with Vocaloid and arcade waifu games, i'm not too optimistic.

You do if you're here it seems.

Collecting dust is preferable to be assigned to sub-par developers.
99% of the time only the original developers understand their own creation.

Yikes user! Shit taste, AND a Creamposter!

Attached: 1538264921503.png (201x337, 95K)

Nothing because SEGA have been shit since Kalinske left and are happy enough to dance on Sonic's mangled corpse of a franchise till the end of time instead of creating any sense of brand integrity.

Attached: dad.jpg (500x324, 38K)

Pursona 6

Shining force, because there has been suspicious shining force shilling threads lately for no reason.

NEW 3D SONIC!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1559165786753.png (1125x1598, 3.85M)

There is more to SEGA than just Sonic. I think it's going to be football manager 20 because the new football season is happening in Europe and Gamescom is in Germany which is a football mad country.

Attached: EAF3ye5WsAAFJdF.jpg (1051x563, 65K)

It's obviously some new Sonic game, hope it's like some Sonic Adventure shit and not the hot trash that Sonic Forces was.

Don't care after what they've done to sakura wars

And the only good black spider-man

>Still no news on SMTV

It would go the same ways as dawn of war 3.
Nobody wants that.

okay, retard

There are news. Written news that is from reports from the devs.

please be a persona 1 or 2 remake, please be a persona 1 or 2 remake, please be a persona 1 or 2 remake...

Attached: tumblr_orqqf9i0ne1w9xnspo1_1280.png (1280x715, 1.09M)

>announcing that you're going to make an announcement

Attached: 1468433190610.png (708x520, 177K)

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2

>AAA title
>Persona 1 or 2

Where can I find them please ? There's a devblog ?

NiGHTS 3, here we come!

Attached: 1544921698991.jpg (400x450, 107K)

full remakes with p5 production values would be aaa.

>Not allowed to post multiple images per post
>Unable to simply paste images from clipboard and have to manually browse to the image you want
>Audio webms are restricted to specific boards
>Captcha has to be done every post rather than once per day per IP
>VPNs blocked due to "abuse"
>SFW lolis censored
>Redditfags and pozzed politics everywhere

This place is cucked to hell. Prepare for the 8ch siege. We will cleanse this filth.

Attached: CIh-PjaWwAA0uv8.jpg large.jpg (450x450, 27K)

Outrun

>Sonic Adventure 3 was Sonic Heroes this whole time

Persona 3 and 4 release on ps4 when, goddamit

Attached: crimson.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

You can find some on Gematsu I think

GIVE ME A NEW JET SET RADIO
A NEW DYNAMITE HEADDY
OUTURN 3
FUCKING GOD WILLING GIVE ME A NEW PUYO PUYO THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE STUPID ASS CHARACTER LIMIT OR THE FUCKING MOBAGE CHARACTERS
JESUS I'LL EVEN TAKE PUYO PUYO FEVER 2 HD AT THIS POINT
PLEASE SEGA JUST THROW ME FUCKING ONE BONE HERE IT'S ALL I WANT

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1084x767, 115K)

Awhile back when we got news of the restructuring SEGA was doing (CS3 being dissolved into CS1 & CS2), there was a news that CS2 was working on a new IP, so it could be that.

You know it's happening

Attached: sequel.jpg (1024x768, 251K)

Probably, didn't that xbone one do alright? imagine if it was an xbone 2 exclusive.

Aliens changed hands to disney. I wonder if that would be a factor.

virtua fighter 6 pls

>SEGA AAA FPS unannounced
It's obviously FPS/RPG in Endless Space universe.by Amplitude (SEGA owns them).
youtu.be/QBo-4f3b90o

Attached: 1522265144380.jpg (2400x1350, 1.49M)

No, Crimson Dragon was a failure.

Its probably going to just be the western localization of judgement.

Sonic Mania Maker

If they were doing that, they would've shut down that fan project.

Sega Team Racing

Featuring racers Sonic, Kiryu, Joker and many others.

judgment has already been out for months in the west.
sega isn't nintendo. they don't hate their fans.

Yeah, but someone making pretty much exactly what you are making is more understandable for a takedown.

imagine if xbox had any exclusive

They are gonna make a AAA 3D sonic for the movie, right?

Total Warhammer 3 please

Attached: 1564797797888.jpg (640x360, 64K)

MORTAL KOMBABIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: eternal-champions.jpg (735x400, 70K)

SEGA seems relatively distant from the movie, so I doubt it. Paramount could hire a studio, but that depends on if SEGA allows it and/or what's in the contract they have set up.

>166 KB PNG Anonymous 08/06/19(Tue)11:04:51 No.473
where's the rest of hte yakuza ports

I remember just reading the character bios and feeling like absolute shit.
Xavier is the coolest nigga and isn't matched aside Larsen and Triton
youtube.com/watch?v=AMAreReG_zk

>revealing your timezone

It's Alpha Protocol 2

SMT V BABY
WE'RE GOING HOME BROS

Attached: 1502585576564.gif (250x195, 1.96M)

Somic Mania 2

>puyo puyo makes more than yakuza and smt combined

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ64utBVmOM

Nintendo fans love Sega

It's not called Puyo Puyo Fever for nuthin

a new console

>still here
It's ok user, no one will here will shame you for caring.

Why is it ok for Splatoon to do it but not Jet Set? Is it because they are lolis?

Puyo Puyo Fever is a dead series, though, and Puyo as a while hasn't had a mainline entry since 2009. Also, additionally,
Puyo Puyo makes more because Puyo Piyo Quest existing and being SEGA's big Gachashit mobage.

don't tell Yea Forums but it's Kid chameleon maker

Valkyria Chronicles 5:Modern Warfare
Valkyria Chronicles 3 HD US release
Screencap this

It's new game by Amplitude Studios
you heard it here first

so it's shit

I would legit buy a console if its an exclusive

light gun games dont work in HD dude. i dont think there are even gun peripherals available. eat my butt

Sega employed them last time that situation came up, actually.

VR games?

PS move. Until Dawn Rush of Blood is fantastic.

Puyo 20th anniversary and PPT are not mainline?

I would fucking love that. Kid Chameleon had some crazy level design.

Attached: Kid Chadmeleon.png (893x869, 243K)

The third game in the Jack Cayman Trilogy

I want jet set to stay dead. Too many faggots here learned about in 2012. Go play Future before you act like a fan

Vectorman 3 BABYYYYYYY

>Gatekeeping a series with two games and a GBA port

Attached: D0CILk_XgAUJzOh.jpg (466x575, 47K)

No, they aren't. 15th anniversary came right after Puyo Puyo Fever 2 (Puyo Puyo 6) and was followed up by Puyo Puyo 7, so anniversary games don't count. PuyoTet didn't have any sort of number in the title, so it doesn't count either, not to mention that there was hardly any Puyo content in that mediocre as fuck game.

I could see an Isolation sequel coming.
They announced a Switch port of the original out of nowhere at E3.

fatego arcade

Oof, it's been a time then

I would honestly buy a full fledged Yakuza Karaoke game if it had every existing karaoke song plus some new ones for 20 bucks or so, especially if it was on Switch.
youtube.com/watch?v=wM3d266_QWw

That's Sony

Play Future

They're not going to announce a new Japanese game at a fucking European event, you dumb sacks of shit.
I would've put my money on a Sumo Digital game if they hadn't just put one out a few months ago.

Attached: yakuza essence.jpg (638x632, 42K)

that's what you get for signing up for free shit

Damn you user, why must you get my hopes up

A worthy sequel to Alien: Isolation?

Nintendo and Sega aren't enemies anymore, grandpa.

Yes. Not to mention that the last Puyo game we had with any sort of effort put into it was Chronicles back in 2016, which was the 25th anniversary game. Even so, Puyo Chronicles had a fuckawful artstyle, the THIRD pointless new universe story, two boring new characters (one of them being a literal recolor of the other), and the 24 character limit to such a silly degree that Sonic Team actually locked three unique, fully voiced and animated characters to Singleplayer only so that Multiplayer would have the stupid 24 meme. The last Mainline Puyo game (7) rebooted the universe, replaced the Fever/15th art team with Akira Mikame's inferior team, and pretty much started the stupid 24 characters thing.
Had some fucking great music, though.

Attached: amitedesigns_v2_0.png (3318x2197, 2.73M)

Sega doesn't own the IP. Microsoft does now since they bought Obsidian.

How well can I emulate it?

What has Relic been doing lately? It might be whatever they're working on.

Add Atlus games faggot

Age of Empires IV? Yeah, but they're working under Microsoft for that.

20th feels like it jumped the shark in art style.

are they creating a warhammer 40k fps, pretty please

>AAA
That means not a Nights, Sonic, JSR, SF, PS, SoA, etc. Is some Alien kind of franchise

Exclusive to Stadia

Actually, I like 20th. It's not as good as the Fever series, but 20th sees Akira Mikame's style being improved by Shoko Ninomiya.
That image really doesn't encapsulate how bad 7's character art looks. Everything that looks decent in that game is just an edit of something from 15th.

Attached: 1322867750293.png (150x210, 20K)

There's nobody working at Relic anymore, after DoW3 they just have a janitor who emptys the postbox and clears the cobwebs

Iizuka is a hack and said the same verbal vomit with going from boost shit to Mario galaxy rip off material before caving back to the former after it flopped. He says many things.

>he probably just means "Boost gameplay is more stable and most people seem to like it better than the Adventure style so we're not going back."
Everyone hates it now so it's doubtful hell stick to his words.

That's like saying Forces is the best example of representing the boost trilogy.

What are his odds?

Attached: space_marine___captain_titus_by_blood4you_d49z4zf-pre.jpg (1193x670, 83K)

yakuza or sonic. they'll probably announce a shit ton of ports too.

Attached: 1563928290279.jpg (540x384, 34K)

Dead after DoW3 and CoH2
Well deserved.

Do not get your hopes up.
It's PSO2 for Europe.

It has already been announced this E3 though.

Not for EU

That doesn't qualify as unannounced AAA title.

Hopefully Shinobi and not another terrible sonic game for 25 years straight.

>trailer starts
>fades into landscape view of a city in the middle of the night
>shows hooded men rallying children into vans whilst manically laughing
>text pops up
>"only one man can save the children of (cities name)"
>HD version of pic related plays

Attached: shinobi04.gif (320x224, 261K)

New Phantasy Star.

Hahaha, right.

>ctrl f
>etrian
>1 match
not surprised

>Sonic
>AAA
Oh I'm laughing.

Do you really expect them to announce an Etrian Odyssey game that is already teased with a) an AAA production and b) at fucking Gamescom?

yeah. only option left is the switch and a platform change can be a big thing

Skies of Arcadia 2 or SoA MMO
JSRF 3

Literally none of them have a chance of being the announcement, as they either have an entry in development that was already announced, dead, or are budget series.

It's one of their European subsidaries. Stop getting your hopes up. Highly unlikely it's Football Manager since everyone knows another one will come out.

And no, it's not an Atlus property either because even if they are a subsidiary, they act independently from SEGA.

Most likely something from Relic Entertainment.

never ever

You forgot about these

Attached: nokia-6101-500x500.png (406x500, 177K)

>potential for new chao garden
I'll buy it.

Shenmue 4

Frosted Flakes Nigga damn

So basically make it a completely different game but use the House of the Dead name?
Thanks.

And Judgement.

>Most likely something from Relic Entertainment
I'm pretty sure Sega is done with Relic when it's been blunder after blunder, and would rather have Creative Assembly cover the Strategy market.

>Puyo Puyo Tetris Tango!
Now that’s a name

We have gyro now it’s basically light gun 2.0 but more accurate

Sega owns Alpha Protocol.

gamewatcher.com/news/2017-08-09-obsidian-can-t-make-alpha-protocol-2-because-of-disney-and-snow-white-the-seven-dwarfs

Persona 5 for the Switch.

AoE4 for MS and heavily hinted to be working on CoH3.

CA doesn't make RTS games. CoH2 is doing very well despite its age and brings revenue thanks to MTX while only requiring a skeleton crew. Furthermore, Relic had a full operating strategy laid out for them by a competent guy for years to come (forgot his name), I'm sure they have one more chance at the very least.

>7 is the last game to have schezo in very dark colors

He's one of the few characters I prefer a lot of black on.

Attached: 1545387174278.png (208x512, 125K)

>There isn't really a way you can turn it into a modern game. It was always an arcade cabinet game.
that's what makes it kino though

>inb4 no mentioning of west PSO2 ever again
I'll be laughing until the end of days.

Pretty sure the yakuza devs spend more money on securing celebrities to show up in their games than they do on the actual game development itself

Sega is busted these days. They stopped doing cool off the wall things like chromehounds, condemned, dreamcast/saturn remasters. Now its just even worse sonic games and yakuza garbo. The only new sega game ive enjoyed this generation has been valkyria chronicles 4. Im excited for PSO2 also but thats only happening because of microsoft slapping their trillion dollar dick around. I hope the announcement is cool cause i miss that sega flavor and aesthetic

stay mad, fellow Sumirefag, I'm not mad

Literally the neverest of evers

It's either Yakuza or fucking Sakura Wars

Attached: DgaIqOCXcAIw3ig.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Both are already announced you nigger. It's gonna be a Western game.

So, another Alien game
either way it's going to be something stupid

Attached: 1564627948811.jpg (355x333, 46K)

Alien belongs to Disney now. It's either gonna be CoH3 or Amplitude Studios game.

The rumoured "endless scrolls" game which is basically an open world game set in the endless universe.

NiGHTS reboot that won't suck.

I feel like all the Yakuza games play the same.

Played this for the first time the other week after ASR and PSO piqued my interest of it.
It's really fun and unique and i'd love to see a modern version of it without the janky controls or poor framerate issues, and with even more freedom and path choosing.

There's a lot of interesting Saturn games I never played just due to the fact that no one in America ever bought the console.

I'd settle for this. It'd at least be more like PSO than PSO2 is, assuming they don't PSO2-ify it.

The remasters for the west haven't been revealed.
People are still waiting for them after Kiwami 2.
Fuck you.

>tfw you just know it's not gonna be jet set
>tfw you know you won't get a remaster of future
>tfw been waiting 7 fucking years

bros...

Attached: 91DpAYRJ6vL._SL1497_.jpg (1497x1488, 626K)

This thread showed how most dont know what the fuck it means Triple A game

sonic heroes 2
I can dream dammit

A port? Lotsa ports?

Because triple A is a retarded label nowadays and it varies from dev to dev, and even within times.
Triple A can mean many things, CD projekt was a very small studio yet they started delivering triple A size of games starting with witcher 2, yet most people sure as fuck wouldnt call them a triple A studio back then.

For sega in particular it's an extra problem because sega doesn't really "do" triple A, the closest thing to that is big titles like persona or yakuza and there's a shitton of those.

People definition of triple A nowadays is a shitty game made by a massively oversized studio, something out of ubisoft or like cawadoody

lot of money?

yakuza is AA
so is something new?

Exactly. Sega doesnt do those, even Yakuza and Sonic arent that, much less any older ip.

It could never be Yakuza, because the new one was announced way back and they still didnt show a gameplay footage of it or a date release