*voices your vidya waifu*

*voices your vidya waifu*

Attached: received_348804352677550.png (446x338, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olrAmfo6O0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yS6J9fdL730
readingsoft.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=RIRNc8k9rs0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8CBSXlWbyh50ysNOYf5izg-9nZ4SAidG
youtube.com/watch?v=DDl7o_5hzFg
youtu.be/-Fd4UFoODdo
youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc
is2.Yea
youtu.be/IgGT0C2KHxs
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/ Larry Koopá/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*sued into homelessness*

But that's not laura bailey?

Disgusting incest freak

Blocks your path

Attached: Chadthumbupdance.gif (592x434, 1.82M)

who?

Semen slurper

Attached: 1551090806341.jpg (800x660, 167K)

the only good female western VA is Janice Kawaye

based

What's the latest on this?

Dubfaggotry should be banned on Yea Forums

Attached: received_482269225675165.png (1897x2738, 3.36M)

Rial and co. are trying to bring to court that Vic's legal funds has been 'mob funded' to see her to ruin and that this defense will somehow render the funds obsolete(?)

Of course, they're not using the defense that their claims were right and that Vic is a sexual predator. You know, how this all started.

Not with the majority of Troy Baker and Laura Bailey fellators around here.

Fun fact, Vic lied in court about where the funds of the gofundme went and generally the entire court hearing has been nothing but saying "nuh uh" to a bunch of tweets like detailing how hes not a piece of shit cause its physically impossible to be human feces

Vic didnt rape anyone, but the dudes a fucking retard and both him and Rial going down is a blessing cause they sunk themselves. Just look at how much that other guy that got MeToo'd Kirbopher is already getting support just for going "shit my bad" and taking a therapy class, he only lost that one role for 3 houses cause he broke npd no one gives a fuck abotu his allegations even though they are way more serious than any of vic's shit.

>dubs
oh no

Do people unironically watch dub shit? Fucking sad and pathetic.

VA male gamer supremacists like Vic deserve the rope

Why are all western VAs cunts

>be massive cunt
>make up bullshit
>still voices in nearly every dubbed anime
The worst part is that she uses nearly the same voice in every character she plays.

Attached: 1508947863791.png (585x585, 141K)

Kill yourself bootlickers.

my normal fag brother does

>Not every-redhead-character-in-gaming voice actor Jennifer Hale

That's not Cristina Vee

Fuck off sexist

Dallas times or some shit wrote a piece against him saying it is another me too moment
One key witness against vic stated that it was bullshit and that it never happened as rial says
Tons of shit that has been said about Vic has been disproven
Vic will still lose

He's not wrong, dub anime is garbage. Dub worshippers are even worse.

Heres the only favt about this situation, people only give a fuck cause dragonball-fags are subhuman frat bros that get worked up over everything.

you quoted two posts that are so different from each other you must be retarded to think otherwise, seems like everyone is a vicfag to you if they are not shitting on him
kys absolute retard

Honestly she's my guilty pleasure along with a few other dub voice actors from older shows.

IN THE LAND OF THE FREEE

>listening to your waifu in some shitty dub

cringe

*constantly sounds bored*
*sounds the same in every game*
*gets praised for 'good' performance*

Attached: 1556074475192.png (670x460, 319K)

Anyone that follows religiously about a literal who dramafest is automatically a sub human. No wonder dubs are trash.

>wtf people like something i dont like how can this be habbening AAAAAGGGHHH

The only cure for autism is suicide and for the betterment of society and the sanitation of this cancerous board, I advise you hop to it.

>she's cuter than Lightning
Surprising desu

>dub

Attached: Abe laughs nervously.jpg (257x275, 31K)

I think its just cause so many people around her time were overacting to high hell especially in dubs, so just having a fairly laid back voice went a long way.

*is based*

Attached: Mercer.jpg (320x383, 18K)

>being dubcucks

Why are gamers so fucking sexist? It sucks being a girl that likes games

Subhumans: the thread

I'll play games with the dub usually but I have a hard time watching dubbed anime.

>worst dub bulma

Alot of the people following this arent even dub watchers, a bunch of kiwi farms justice warriors hopped all over this for some fucking reason and drama bottom feeders like Mr metokur rolled with it so he can grind some more sheckles from his fanbase.

*switches audio to Japanese with English subs*

*ruins the show for everyone involved*

Attached: Marisha Ray.jpg (630x1200, 142K)

Mercer is good, but he only has one performance to give and it doesn't fit all the roles he has.

His Levi in SnK, for instance. But the SnK dub is cursed, anyway. Bad direction and casting all around.

based

>english VA drama

>dubtitles

failed tv actors and failed stage actors, their failure made them sour and spiteful.

>american voice actress
I fucking doubt it

Game subs generally are alot better depending on the game, I think its cause they are willing to put more production into things cause it can actually result in something more profitable, anime in the west is still a waste of finances even if its better than it ever was.

Though low budget niche anime shit tends to still get bad dubs in games, like NISA usually fucks alot of things up both translation and voice acting wise, though i think it sometimes works for shit like disgaea where it feels more ironic just cause those games are kind of hald not giving a shit

Who and why should I care

I enjoy the dub. Feel no shame in it. I also enjoy the original as well. The difference between me and you is that I have actual life accomplishments and don't fellate myself on "superior tastes" in watching fucking chinese cartoons. But that's most you worthless faggots.

The only good dub voice actors are JYB, Steve Blum and Crispin Freeman. Everyone else is average at best.

Dragonball dub will forever be better than the sub solely cause of Goku's screeching granny jap voice.

When has she not voiced a Mary Sue or writers pet?

nearly same voice? more like always the same voice. she is a no talent hack.

>liking Steve "only one voice" Blum

>reading subs like an autist and missing what happens on screen as well as dialogue subtlty like tone and inflections because you are just a sweaty weeb and cant actually speak jap
What an absolute colossal fucking retard you'd have to be for thinking you are superior for doing this, even japs would laugh at the you

Attached: 26.png (500x500, 270K)

Nobody but a few obsessed bootlickers do.

Mercer has the benefit that his acting on its own is really good alot of the time, I wish his range were better but at the same time that means nothing when you cant sound natural emoting. He does feel miscast alot though as you said cause hes in fucking everything.

I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt that hes like troy baker who sounded the same in everything cause he was typecast in everything, but in realisty dude had massive range and is probably the 2nd best joker to hamil

>get me Troy Baker but cheaper and better

>who
a woman
>why
hivemind

>dub

Think I'll stick with my cute wife

Attached: cute.png (500x280, 235K)

SHE was the new Margaret? She's fucking horrible, and the original wasn't amazing.

Why do people feel the need to get defensive and angry at other people who listen to cartoons in their own language?

They are professional voice actors, please understand. They worked very hard.

Attached: 1jnrlepw43j11.jpg (944x939, 69K)

I can understand watching some dubs but I can't comprehend watching the dragon ball dub after it fucking butchered vegetas escape from earth.

I never said I thought she was a good actor or anything, user. Please do not assume things.

My waifu is hiyoko saionji

Voiced by runka chunk.

GODDAMMIT WHY DOES SHE KEEP TAKING THE ROLES OF GOOD CHARACTERS

Attached: file.png (1029x586, 609K)

Watch kai up until cell.

I cant imagine anyone watching dragonball subbed after hearing goku speak even once in anything released in the past 15 years

Who's the laura bailey equivalent now that she left
I was surprised that he was Skelter Helter
Cute womanlet

lmao youre a fucking loser
go watch dub and stop trying to brag on an anonymous board you obnoxious attention whore
instagram is more your style

false elitism but in this occasion im with them because all this cancer drama bullshit needs to go, if being an antidubfag means we dont get this bullshit then so be it

If Monica was found guilty and fired, and Vic was found innocent and offered his job back, do you think he would take it?

Wakuwaku motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=olrAmfo6O0Y
too based

>missing what happens on screen
Imagine having the reading level of a toddler. It's not a "weeb" thing either, you know there's things like movies and series with different languages and people still prefer them over a dub, right?

i cant imagine anyone watching anything dragon ball related in the current year

Anime is lazily animated and never has enough going on on the screen that youd miss anything by reading, cept maybe Redline. Also Eng VAs dont get the tone or inflection right either.

He only has one voice because he gets type-casted. Dude has some range, but never gets to show it off.

Alexis Tipton from what I've experienced so far but I can't say she's 100% replacement material like Mercer was to Baker since she never voiced Rise or Chun-Li.

You physically can't be reading and looking at something else at the same time you fucking retard

How will he lose? Its been looking pretty good for him so far.

>dub ironic weebs normalfags subhuman shitters
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO BACK TO YOUR ANIME CLUB IN SCHOOL YOU FUCKING TRASH

if this is a problem for you you read really slowly

no because they would claim justice is biased, white male privilege bla bla and it would be ((((((commercially risky)))) to put vic back

This is the correct way to look at it, jesus christ dragonball is so bottom tier even by shounen standards.

>their claims were right and that Vic is a sexual predator.
source?

No, (you) can't do that, normal people that can read just fine can.

*ruins everything*

Attached: Ashly_Burch.png (600x400, 401K)

Usually Tipton or (the more frequently used) Ashly Burch. I think Tipton does a better job, though. Not that anyone can replace Baeley, of course.

>seething defeated weeb pretends he can read and look at other things at the same time
Do your eyes work independently from each other? Stop trying to shift that goal post retard, nobody was talking about reading fast.

Imagine thinking dubs is ever a good choice unless you have a mental problem which I find many amerifats do, maybe that's why they watch dubs huh?

Attached: 15-150383_trump-think-trump-thonk-emoji-hmm.png.jpg (820x769, 193K)

She was fucking awful as Rise, it's not like she has a bad voice but Christ at least actually pretend to have a different tone of voice in you.

stop with the meme buzzwords
you might genuinely have a learning disability
it sounds like you have a 3rd grade reading level

>Who's the laura bailey equivalent now that she left
She never left, like Troy baker they are still down to voice weeb shit they just never get offers from people cause they assume they are too much, when Atlus actually fucking bothered to contact both her and Baker for Catherine they came back.

>we could of gotten a not clusterfucker dub of vesperia definitive if they just bothered asking Troy baker back, he even said he wanted to return.

>american

Budokai 1 got me used it

Because the "actors" are all talentless whores who sucked the right dick to get into the industry. That goes for the men too.

>sounds the exact same in every role
>still fucking based
how does he do it?

Attached: Yuri Lowenthal.jpg (480x640, 67K)

>Melissa Fahn
*has cute high voice and hot low voice*

Attached: 1525464495536.png (501x785, 663K)

I thought VAs could go under different names to at least avoid the price hike, at least fromwhat I heard

>You're trying to take everything I say out of context to make it look like I think Coolsville sucks

Attached: I think coolsville sucks.jpg (1280x693, 374K)

He really gets into roles. I just wish beyond wishing he didn't get so many.

They're not wrong tho

Imagine being such a retard you would rather watch something in a language you don't understand at all. Complete autism, contrarianism and a false sense of superiority seems to be a side effect of this also. You should seek help or actually learn to understand Japanese, subs are for brainlets.

Attached: 1234567.jpg (680x622, 72K)

Tipton's Lucina was on point at the very least. I don't know why they keep getting Burch to fill in for Bailey when she's really bad at it.

>unironically listening to dubs
Why is neo-Yea Forums so cringe?

He fucking knocked it so out of the park in spiderman's ending. I think he just commits well enough to his roles regardless of what it is, met the guy a few times at cons and he just seems like a really happy dude who loves what he does so hes probably having fun with them. Theres also all those bloopers they release of some dubs and anytime hes in it hes always fucking around the most

>Still shifting goal posts
Get rekt weeb fag

Attached: kek.png (500x376, 247K)

How long does it take you to read a line? Serious question. You might have been dropped as a child. If it takes more than two seconds (being generous), you really need to read more books to improve your reading speed.

Legitimately one of the worst VAs I’ve ever heard. How does she get so many gigs? (and by that I mean, how is it physically possible to suck so many different dicks under the table st the same time?)

Why does his Marth suck so much ass?

Seething ironic dubshitter. Go back to kindergarten you mentally deficient skinny amerilard

You know why.
youtube.com/watch?v=yS6J9fdL730

They did but i dont recall if they do that anymore, at least I havent seen that happen in a while.

Theres alot of union fuckery going on with it too, i know some unions pretty much prevent any collaboration with certain companies so there is also that possibility past pay.

Doesn't matter how long it takes autist, I'm saying it's phyically impossible to read and look at other things, any time your eyes are looking at words they are not focusing on anything else, this is fact and you are an autist for trying to argue against it.

Tumblr cucks invaded and also more braindead underage americans as well

readingsoft.com/
take this test buddy
if you don't and reply with anything else i'll assume you are a 3rd grader and accept your concession
same for if you don't reply

Normies

>ironic
Oh the irony. Subfags are mentally ill for real. Do you seethe in autistic rage when the dub replaces the word 'namaka' with friend? Have sex.

>projecting

Oh my sides LMAO

There a 35 years old manlet and overweight manchildren at my job and he's one of those that unironically call japanese voice ''chinese'' and can't stand japanese voices in video games and anime. He also watch his anime on funimation and netflix he is a complete fail normalfag retard.

and also your average pathetic dubs lovers shitters

>still deflecting goal post shifting and going on about how fast people can read when i never mentioned that once and ignoring my actual point
Holy fuck you got blown out, stop crying.

Attached: aut.jpg (750x696, 62K)

TCPA hearings on the 8th September I think

I don't think she actually voices any characters I like in games, other than Dragon Ball games but I just play in Japanese

>It's an american voice actor episode

Attached: 1424482958083.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>vic literally raped me! this person is a witness
>this person: she's lying. vic didn't do anything
Every. Time.

Attached: 1523321561105.gif (340x340, 3.9M)

Read a book.

I accept your concession and your apology.

Thats an exception user, but I agree.

>no argument

That's not Michelle Ruff

>120+ posts
>55 posters

What's with all the /int/cels lately

Because we aren't Yea Forums

YOU CANNOT KILL ME

Attached: 1557777812151.webm (904x514, 2.96M)

>Actually so mad and defeated he is pretending his eyes function differently from everyone elses
Seethe weeb

Attached: kek.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

>when the amerilard roastie is voicing a loli character
Into the fucking trash it goes.

el goblino....

Attached: MV5BNmU3NDJkMjEtNmVmYi00ZDYwLTllODktNGU4OWRiZjI5YmQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA5NjQ5MTY@._V1_UY317_CR2,0,214 (214x317, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RIRNc8k9rs0
Freeman became one of my favorites just because of this. Almost blew my load when I heard Heat in DDS had the same voice.

Attached: MV5BMjI1Mzg3Mzg0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjEyNzQwOA@@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 1.08M)

Why do you care so much ? are u some retarded bootlicker?

I accept that that's playing pretend like thisi is your way of coping with this defeat because you are genuinely mentally ill and I feel sorry for you.

what kind of show, game or movie throws so much dialogue in a single scene it would be impossible to read the subtitles without losing track of whats happening in scene? it takes 1 to 2 seconds to read 2 lines full of text that are also pretty basic most of the time, and if its a dialogue heavy scene then there is not much going on in scene then, just characters talking
my nearly senile 80 years old grandma watches foreign dramas with subtitles and she has no trouble reading and watching, so why should you have any problems doing the same, Yea Forums?

Based normalfag triggering weebs

>rwby shit

Stop projecting anytime mutt

I know you have a reading disability, but you really should proofread your posts. Maybe you can get your mommy to help you. That wasn't very good English.
>NO U ARE THE MENTALLY ILL ONE THATS WHY I CANT READ AND WONT TAKE THE TEST TO CHECK

>Yea Forums shit
Because this is clearly video games

Absolute cringe.

>mutt
Now who's projecting? You are so seething and denying biological fact at the same time, this is gold cringe.

Attached: 2345.jpg (600x568, 31K)

>normalfag
>a fat overweight manlet manchildren
Note that he also have no gf and no kid.

>no u

Where's your argument, mutt?

>How does she get so many gigs?
She had a lot of contacts in the industry thanks to Hey Ash Watcha Playing and Borderlands 2, but it is thanks to Life is Strange that she got more recognized in the industry. Ash then became a replacement for other female VAs who went on strike, which gave her even more exposure.

I love how Ash lost the Game Awards to a woman who isn't even a professional voice actress.

Sounds like the usual Boomer Yea Forumsirgin

Why are you projecting? This is literally you every morning your punk ass wakes up and opens a tab on Yea Forums and goes into an autistic sperge fest over a dub post. lmao kill yourself

Attached: viper-are-inferior-2-me-1313601.png (500x522, 125K)

It's sad that Yea Forums, a forum supposedly for lovers of anime, when in practice it's for cynical waifushitters only, is still the best place to discuss anime. Reddit has no capacity for critical thinking and is still in the "wow, ain't anime just the most amazeballs thing since forever" phase that most fans grow out of. They think everything is brilliant bar a few agreed upon hate-sinks like SAO. Most other forums I know of can only discuss series from an objectively western politics point of view, which means no traps, lolis or anything too sexy or patriotic. And don't even start on discussing anime irl, every conversation is either "you watch subs? lmao you weeb!", "best anime is definitely (insert currently airing shonen), I'm so gratefully Crunchyroll is so inexpensive to pay for" or "Castlevania was a pretty good anime, man. A proper one for adults, not that pervy shit"
tl;dr still love ya, Yea Forums. Just ease up on the bullshit contrarianism

Seek help and have sex

Attached: 151677818.png (466x776, 658K)

Goddammit. I could have really done with not knowing she voices Mama Midoriya.

And I just know a bunch of shit is going to come out about Chris Sabbot and I'm going to have to watch subs exclusively.

Attached: Hopes... deleted.jpg (1883x1073, 118K)

Dubs don't belong on Yea Forums though

Dubs belong in >>> they're like mutants they dont belong on Yea Forums because nobody cares about these ironic weebs

The Emperor protects

>why are you projecting
>proceeds to make up a story and project it onto me
See my above post again

>no u
>projecting again
Yep, I won kek

Attached: 21516.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Why would he seriously respond to a low IQ shit post from a mouth breathing weeb shitter?

quick rundown?

Learn to read

This is pasta isn't it

most sub only fags are burgers, tho

dubs dont belong on Yea Forums so idk why you bring it up

Imagine watching dubbed anime.

>samefagging

Imagine watching anime.

>Make up a story
>implying that isn't you when you're arguing against someone liking a dub in this very thread
See my above post again.

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Sounds like an ironic weeb is triggered hard

IMO the casting in SnK was actually really good (mostly, Papenbrook can fuck off but Josh Grelle is based), it's just that the script was absolute ass

>continue to project
I win lol

Learn Japanese or stop playing pretend you pathetic degenerate

>itt ironic weebs defending dubs because no one else wants them not even Yea Forums

Attached: 1507303800187.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Laura Bailey still voices video games, it's anime/cartoon roles she has been turning down

I know Japanese. Learn to read

It's not that fucking bad jesus christ.

>why do you care that a man's life can be destroyed in an instant by a obviously bullshit sexual assault allegations?
why indeed

It's been alluded for a long time that Sabbot has been pulling the strings in this drama. He owns the studio that Funimation uses for their recordings so he has a lot of influence there and he has had beef with Mignona for years.

When the TCPA fails and the parties can start doing deeper discovery it's assumed that a lot of shit is going to get leaked. Sabbot may even get added as a defendant in the case if the evidence is damning enough.

That eyecolor does not fit her design. To be fair, her look is overall pretty bad but the eyes just happen to stand out more.

There's a certain quality that some people have in their voice where you can hear just how in love with themselves they are. Burch is one of those people.

Attached: 1558520294296.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

>all these buttblasted sub fags pretending there are no bad sub versions of anime and rehashing the "huehuehue u can't read" meme

Typically I enjoy dubs in part because if the translation is localized well, it typically the dialogue is better then when they hire that one idiot who just knows the 2 languages and performs the worlds worst raw translation without contextualizing or having any understanding of how translation of languages actually works. Not all dubs are created equal, but what the basement weebs who pretend it matters in some big way, act like is that all subs are, which is just not true.

t. someone who can enjoy either of done well.

>liking a frog
Kill yourself.

>vic fired from rwby because of the allegations
>his replacement retweets the newest article calling him a rapist
really makes you think

So why would you need subs and be so fixated on proving you can read fast? You're so stupid you can't even lie on the internet. That's embarrassing. Pic related, that's you right now.

Attached: 36375.jpg (800x857, 68K)

For me, it's Cherami Leigh

Attached: image.jpg (214x317, 19K)

How do we stop the ironic weebs problem?

i don't really care because im not some retarded bootlicker you fucking hypocrite.

Why do dubfags insist on coming into threads and shitting up all discussion? No one actually gives a fuck that you can't read, just fuck off and talk about anime you butthurt faggots.
This thread is 50% the same 2 posters angry that people dare to not watch dubbed.

Yes; WHY would a citizen show concern in the idea that due process is eroding in favor if trials in the court of public opinion? You must be some kind of LOSER to care about that!

Attached: You're gonna Carrey that weight.jpg (900x1058, 203K)

idiot under a rock here
what's "me too"

>watching rwby

>Implying it's not just 2 guys from Yea Forums and /int/

>calling other people weeb trash makes you an ironic weeb

Really activates those almonds

Kill all twitter and tumblrcucks

>bootlicker
I'm confused, who's doing the bootlicking and why? I don't even know what about this is authoritarian.

Anyone have that picture comparing DMC4 and Bleach? It had JYB on it, Stephanie Sheh and some other stuff to it I don't remember.

Attached: 1490437074135.png (377x330, 7K)

Stage 4, bargaining.
Sjws are really losing it now that they have lost all support over the Vic thing.

At least she contributed to Mollymauks death

Attached: Critical Laura.jpg (768x1024, 197K)

That year was great, best performance goes to a literal who actor. Best game goes BoTW which had horrendous voice overs. VA strike my ass.

Attached: 1517765162384.gif (360x264, 2M)

More Waifus
More Nationalism
Fewer Chinks and SEAmonkeys

Attached: Abe, God-Emperor of Japan.png (734x950, 1.07M)

Sounds like you're triggered ironic weaboo. Did you forget to worship your VAs I mean take your meds?

How anyone even cares about rwby anymore is the biggest surprise to me of all, that shot died when Monty died. It was good for 2 things, action scenes and weapon porn, which was all Monty. Without that, the shitty writing and awful characters stand out way more.

>Topic literally about dub VAs
>W-why are you dubfags invading my chinese cartoon anonymous image board hugbox and shitting up the discussion!? WaaAAH!

The absolute state of fucking retards on Yea Forums.

based

They know the anti Vic crowd has fuck all support now and are throwing every possible insult at the wall to see what sticks.

@473170846
I didn't ask for you to reply to me, so don't. I'm not giving you a (you), you're definitely one of the samefag shitposters.

meant for

>he is really this far gone

Inb4 "I was only pretending to be retarded"

>playing waifushit in anything but nipponese
Protip: playing weebshit in english doesn't make you any less of a weeb, it also makes you look like an insecure loser

Anyone that posts VA shit are bootlickers. How hard is it to understand?

xhe has been going about "bootlickers" since this shit thread started. i dont kno what xhe is talking about, maybe its vic supporters but cant see how rial supporters are not bootlickers too
maybe xhe means those who care about dubs and all this shit drama in the first place, who knows

>it is now known vic was a serious poon hound
>thanks to his depo, vic is on record saying he was not interested in either of the women who claim he assaulted them
Literally just mad he wouldn't fuck them. Women are fucking mental.

Attached: D_5rco-XYAAa1gj.jpg (675x1200, 148K)

Take your meds and fuck off from Yea Forums you ironic weeb. Don't reply to me ever again. Cuck.

>Best game goes BoTW which had horrendous voice overs.
Oh god, don't get me started on that furry who has to go around telling everyone about his voice "acting" in BotW.

Attached: 1564851101539.jpg (544x603, 375K)

>Did you forget to worship your VAs
Yet I bet you'd suck Sugita's dick both dry and spotless and twirl your tongue around Aoi Yuuki's asshole after a fresh shit if given the chance. The autism and lack of self awareness confounds the mind.

>How hard is it to understand?
Because there's nothing bootlicking about it. Bootlicking is when you defend authority. Where's the authority in voice actors?

Because women are thots.

>which was all Monty
Monty was a hack and a fraud. He didn't deserve his death, but he did not deserve his fame either.

Why do Americans make up these fantasies?

>More Nationalism
This'd mean more dubs, which'd only increase the ironic weeb problem.

Why do weebs have these fantasies?

Oh sorry my bad. The appropriate word would be:

OBSESSED.

Yikes. Can't read and can't think.

>memesmemeamemes

Hey look the faggot is running put of steam! Also using cuck as an insult is a ironic weeb thing, guess what that makes you?

YEEEEEAH! WHO WON THE LOTTERY?

he thinks he is japanese, please understand

Why are ironic weebs worse than weebs?

Yikes. Go on ahead and open up your fetid asshole for your seiyuu overlords to plunder.

>more american homosexual fantasies

I am obsessed. Obsessed with justice. Funimation is going to get destroyed with LOGIC and FACTS.

Attached: 1538192557289.png (500x855, 355K)

Why are weebs so desperate for people to be part of their flock that they unirioncally give the title "ironic weeb" to people who literally think they're shit?

She will never voice palutena again because she wont stop sucking union dick.

spics and niggers

Most of her game roles are just Bulma, she really didn't do much in games.

Would you prefer the term 'dubshitter' or 'subhuman' then? Because nothing would change. You're still subhuman in my eyes.

Attached: 1556069449995.png (168x202, 42K)

Most people on Yea Forums would agree that the yuyuhakusho dub is superior

This is my Tekken waifu's VA, say something nice about her!

Attached: 330499.jpg (300x450, 24K)

>Vic will still lose
The entire trial is dedicated to proving if he was in fact guilty of the claims put against him, and if he was wrongfully terminated. Funimation most likely did not have a morality clause in their contract with him. That's the key part of the trial. In deposition portion of the trial, he said all the right things.

Post your waifu.

But he probably wouldn't voice any anime characters again.

This but unironically.

You just KNOW he took her back to his room and gave her his gospel of john audio book.

Attached: d7ghkxa-3944af44-c6d7-45f5-b338-f84f99c6ac49.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Attached: 1562824816226.png (562x436, 105K)

that...fiend!

The reason i hate dubs is its always an american doing the dub. they breath heavy trying to do a soft voice and it just sounds like shit

COME ON
COME ON
IM RIGHT HERE

I wonder what it's like to be cradled in those muscly arms...

>Because we aren't Yea Forums
what does that have to do with being a cock sucking dub faggot?

Dunno, it's possible. The cons he's been to have shown there's still a huge fanbase that will support him. Are any American dubbing operations free of Sabat's influence, though?

subs>dubs anyways, fuck dubs.

She's so cute~

Attached: lucky_chloe_by_leirix-d9ws2z2.png (566x800, 522K)

Shit image for two reasons.
One) Vic never fucked monica.
Two) The person who made this failed to use an actual chad quote from vic himself
>vic asked about having sex during cons. vic says he rarely did that.
>where asked where he reserved to do that sort of thing vic simply responds, where I choose.

>unironic dub fags itt

Attached: 1564988077448.png (172x159, 70K)

american dubs are cancer i agree, european dubs are a lil better imho

someone needs to Photoshop a monster in for this pic

Disgusting.

You're disgusting!

>european dubs

good lord...

Attached: d5bzp65-c2cf1a60-9cd9-4fb9-9265-3aae17d95f37.jpg (604x453, 63K)

fuck you, conslut

Seethe harder ironic weeb burger.

>Also Eng VAs dont get the tone or inflection right either.

That's definitely not true in certain cases. Cowboy Bebop, for instance, has an objectively superior dub versus the original Japanese. More recently, the Kill la Kill dub is almost spot on when compared to the original Japanese. It seemed like they cast specifically for similarity to the original voices. The actual tone and inflections were almost identical and emphasis was correctly used.

>he wears the gayest pants because fans made them for him
truly the Chaddest

>that fat tumblr girl on the right
Why are they allow?

I bet that thot tumblrite is one of those ironic weebs Yea Forums spoke about in this thread

Because vic loves all his fans.

Attached: zpoqpiuuubtbjyihkukuervphdythgckrrgcwjfg-740.jpg (740x555, 45K)

why hasn't she been fired yet?

I would totally wife the voice actress who plays Mako in klk. She is a cutie.

jesus christ

that's actually quite a nice image, she is as much of a person as anyone else, kind of sad how differently people are usually treated based on appearance

because Funi is compromised and the people levying the accusations are the ones making the decisions

No, it's just vic mignogna

He'll get some some roles. Viz at least kept him on to finish JoJo (I think) despite the allegations.

Based

Attached: Voices of Satoshi Across the World.png (1348x1533, 2.93M)

kek

>english
No she didn't.

>watching any childhood anime subbed
Literally no soul. Whether it's DBZ, Digimon, or Zatch Bell, you're a retard if you do this.

I bet he raped her too!

>Listening to shitty english dubs made by the lowest bidder with the least talented performers in the entire region.

>not listening to the superior latin american DBZ dub
Yikes

>270+ replies
>no mention of the Queen

you disappoint me Yea Forums

Attached: LaniMinella.jpg (300x168, 12K)

>How will he lose?
Simply being accused is all it takes to lose your career. Look at Fatty Arbuckle.

nobody would want to rape that ugly fat landwhale anyway

>watching the inferior versions
Take Kai over Z.

I’m already done with watching dubs after this controversy. I don’t care who did what, but I’m surprised by how immature this has been handled by some people.

>most dubs are shit
True

>all dubs are shit
Not true.

There's a difference between having taste and being an obsessed weeb. Which one are you, user?

Attached: 1437584564260.png (161x266, 17K)

You can tell a lot about most people by their appearance. If a fucking whale like that has zero respect for herself and her own life to the point where she lets herself get like that, why is she supposed to be entitled to anybody else's respect?

This. Same goes for preferring the shitty high school musical band OST of the jap version over the kino as fuck Bruce Faulconer OST.

>rouge and ivy
Now I hate her.

>went all the way to japan just to give the jap voice of edward elric a cowboy hat
How can one man be so based?

Attached: C83VSnXU0AEvtKy.jpg (680x511, 61K)

OMG That means he's a rapist AND fatphobic. How worse can he get

Both are obsessed weebs

I hope Vic sues her into poverty

The first time I noticed Monica Rial's voice was as Hyatt from Excel Saga, and that feels like a century ago. How long do you have to screech over Japanese cartoons before you get sick of it?

Attached: 0a4daa31fcbb374439a67def5517b171271014f3_hq.jpg (452x447, 35K)

?

It's mostly just all funimation VAs with a few bandwagoners looking to virtue signal and/or pile on since they're bitter over vic for whatever reason.

Attention seekers have mental illness attached to them. They're obsessed with fame.

>Bruce Faulconer OST
>wanting shitty rock music
Not based.

>Implying Vic "Give her the Dick* Mignognia won't be lucky if he can even get a job as a gas station attendant ever again.

She's getting herself into poverty just fine on her own. The cunt has like 5 expensive lawyers running the clock.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8CBSXlWbyh50ysNOYf5izg-9nZ4SAidG

If anyone wants to get caught up on the case or has no idea what's going on

kill yourself already ironic weeb

Kill yourself obsessed bootlicker.

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8CBSXlWbyh50ysNOYf5izg-9nZ4SAidG
I followed Nicky Rackets since the LOLsuit, but man, do I not care for all the other people who cover this on Youtube.

Go back to resetera

honestly the entire english dub industry should burn down, the amount of nepotism in the industry is sickening.

>shitty rock music
>not knowing about the alien synths and bass guitar
Watch and compare the scene where Goku goes ssj for the first time. The dub still gives me chills to this day it's that good.

hell yeah.

Unrelated about what you fags were talking about, but how long until Max gets metoo'd?

Dilate and get metoo'd tranny

I don't think it's just there, though. Remember how much Dante's VA got shit on for speaking up for Vic?

How come there are only like 9 English voice actors to choose from?

Attached: 1471061989568.jpg (1484x1200, 222K)

that's not Erica Lindbeck

Attached: 1558526797361.png (1000x1174, 2.14M)

>not every blue skinned girl voice by Ali Hillis
I really need more of that husky but youthful voice of Liara.

same with the western animation industry tbqh

But that's not Carrie Keranen.

Attached: Beer.png (900x900, 430K)

isnt she Aigis from P3 and Nanako from P4

But she sounds hot.

nice bait

I'm still pissed that someone else had to voice the sex scenes in Mezzo Forte for her.

Attached: 343314e62d125bcbb3574dad8629bf21.gif (540x411, 3.11M)

>alien synths and bass guitar
This is why dub music are mistakes.

Nepotism

*AHEM*
can I have your attention please

Attached: nick.gif (350x350, 3.23M)

>more waifus
Fuck off you ironic weeaboo

>Tfw Cold Steel is free of her because she's too "big" for it now
Thank fucking god

Even though screeching granny Goku will continue to think she's the best VA ever. I wouldn't even care but that pompous attitude makes it annoying, no fully grown adult male that is that ripped should sound like grandma got ran over by a reindeer.

Attached: 1536103193765.jpg (1146x860, 157K)

Noice

Not him but Vic's poser fucking /pol/tard fans were so obnoxious that I'm happy the one voice chump is going down.

>they wrote a piece against him
>it gets overshadowed by the shootings the same day

Attached: 1494751049513.jpg (413x395, 31K)

people literally watch anime to help them learn japanese, are you retarded?

>Even though screeching granny Goku will continue to think she's the best VA ever
Sounds like you're mad people actually like her.

Attached: DzyEXI-WkAEr_Jj.jpg (420x420, 44K)

>mutt dubs
no thanks, I don't play games that are voice acted by a literal double digit iq race

Attached: 1510693752716.jpg (1280x800, 334K)

he's american

She doesn't act like that, Sean Schemmel sure as fuck acts like he's the only goku actor on earth

I sure hope you guys don't seriously like Japanese female voices. Most of them sound like little girls on coke.

If the lawsuits are successful, and that seems likely given the absolute incompetence of his opponents, chances are he won't have to.
Hell, if round 1 continues going as well as it is, he'll probably start getting settlements off the bat so he doesn't dig up their dirty laundry.

>people literally watch anime to help them learn japanese

This is why Nips hate foreigners

>dialogue tone and inflections in dubs
I got more of that out of Wenge's role in Ping Pong despite knowing nothing he said in Chinese. Imagine being so bad that someone using an awful sounding language manages to put more character into their voice.

Here's a more recent picture.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>little girls on coke.
vs
>40 year old women trying to sound young
both are ass

Better than listening to chain smokers in America.
youtube.com/watch?v=DDl7o_5hzFg

What the fuck happened?

>vic befriended this

>praising NT

thicc

>watching Rekieta clip shows instead of the real thing.

Do they? Who actually prefers that voice outside of the nips? Don't get me wrong, I'm a sub man myself, but of you sit here and tell me granny Goku doesn't sound like shit you're just being a faggot.

I respected him until I saw his frail arms. He needs to pump some iron.

You just know

>that ancient photo of her
She's gone full triggered and wanting to talk to your manager

Vic is a nice guy, he'd befriend pretty much anyone.

>Who actually prefers that voice outside of the nips?
Me.

Looks like that fugly MSNBC dyke Maddow.

She's gone so crazy, wanted someone to print off stickers of some goddamn picture she drew and had them out at a funeral she couldn't attend

to be fair user, listening to lemonie's voice is ass but I would still watch the streams
mother fucker looks like a majypsi from mother 3
He just needs drexel as a workout coach or something

He should never befriend Tumblrites

she didn't voice chun-li anymore though. same for troy not voicing yuri in TOVDE
>b-b-but he said on twitter that he was never contacted!!!11
bullshit. also even if bandai didn't contacted him. it makes sense since they dismiss anime related VA on sight. they only work on AAA games

He just retweeted or liked something about Vic, he really doesn't care about the gossip and made his own opinion

>she didn't voice chun-li anymore
Based

>Vic fans
>/pol/ somehow
hahah, this is what Twitter retards ACTUALLY believe.

Sabat's definitely getting sued next after this first wave. He's a huge cunt.

They both are back for Catherine, I think its more companies don't want to pay their rates now that they've "made it big" and cost more

Gotcha.

Attached: R7KcVfY.jpg (1292x2372, 258K)

I hope Arby's give him the boot

I don't have a "vidya waif", but that isn't a photo of Chiwa Saito anyways

>Fun fact, Vic lied in court about where the funds of the gofundme went
You absolute retard. His specific words were that he didn't know how the funds were being used, which is true because they're going directly to BHBH and they're deciding how to use them, not him.
I can't imagine being desperate enough to think this shit would fly in court.

Attached: I came here to laugh at you.webm (940x686, 836K)

Sabat also allegedly casting couches female VAs and won't hire them if they turn him down

Because all girls in Japanese sound like toddlers from kids shows

Sabat seems too smart to end up holding the bag for this; worst case he'll throw some of his pawns to the dogs and settle out of court

THank you..

>Vic tried to fuck twins
>twins weren't interested
>"Okay, that's cool."
Vic Joseph Chad McThundercock

Attached: Broly the fuck.png (1080x1582, 1.38M)

>Lawtwitter talking points
>outright lies about someone else lying
you don't gotta like Vic or or dubs or anime, but why are all his active detractors literal shitstain scumbags?

You will do anything and say anything to make what you say true. Do you what I will do if Vic loses his case? Shrug my shoulders and go on with my day.

>bootlicker
>bootlicker
>bootlicker
what the fuck is going on

Attached: 1541566809981.gif (299x200, 2.91M)

Please call me guys
>+1 (617) 343-4730

Attached: larry_koopa__happy_tree_friends__by_thisepicninja_dcrosa7-pre.jpg (774x1032, 66K)

>dub vs sub autism again
have sex and get over people liking dub or sub

Yikes and cringepilled

I have sex and watch sub with my girlfriend because we're superior
Obviously we don't watch DBZ shit tho

I don't know whether you're asking for a source on the allegations or you think that user thinks they're right...

Fuck off faggot.

They even cast the roles based on the size difference.

Attached: Christine-Marie-Cabanos-Feet-1483361.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

Attached: 1559643068736.jpg (1920x2160, 502K)

i tried to have sex once, now i have no job and need to fund a court case in texas

I genuinely don't get those twitter retards. In the likely event he wins, they've banged on at length, in public, mostly very impolitely, about something they're absolutely wrong about and were warned repeatedly they were wrong about. Not only that, but most have blatantly not bothered reading the details of the case
Given how vindictive some of Vic's fans are, they'll be lucky if that only gets rammed down their throats at every opportunity on social media.

This ENTIRE thread is created by obsessed bootlickers. Which is why it reeks like virgin here.

Cristina Vee went full bimbo and I'm okay with it

Attached: 60508692_1221662521342700_6245987422781457879_n.jpg (640x800, 77K)

No, mine is either Scottish or has the husky, come hither overtones of an older woman.

Loved her in Excel Saga, though.

you would know the smell well, I'd wager

He'll probably not get a Funi gig. But Funi may stand to lose Dragon Ball if this keeps dragging.

I dont obsess over a bunch of ironic weebs so no i don't know

I met her at a con, she's pretty based and complimented the Catherine shirt I had, knew it was from "the pizza box collectors edition"

Attached: 10b.png (633x515, 100K)

Please call me guys
>+1 (617)-343-4730

Attached: 20190729_185517.jpg (3840x2160, 2.7M)

>supporting thots

>Abe buys large portions of Kyoani
>all the new anime is about pro-marriage and reproduction

Yea Forums fags come into the thread to shit everything up

but you care enough to lurk and shitpost in a thread "you don't care about" while waving around some imaginary superiority.

It's pathetic. HAVE SEX

damn where did all that weight come from?

Oh no it's the boogeyman again, run before he comes and bites ya!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

You seem a bit obsessed

why is there a face on that monkey's stomach? What's the story here?

Cope, ironic weeb. Your kind is not allowed here but tumblr and twitter

No, I mean why are you acting like calling people, "bootlickers" automatically dismisses or disproves anything they have to say?
Just fuck off back to that shithole /cgl/.

Attached: 1326131158824.png (291x317, 19K)

so its not abut truth but about character assasination

Alexis Tipton is the best english VA
Taneda Risa is the best japanese VA
Sub and Dub quality vary. Japanese voices tend to sound better, but they also tend to sound super samey even more so than english voice work

The bloopers for Kill la Kill were hilarious, too. All around good casting.
youtu.be/-Fd4UFoODdo

Attached: Smug Satsuki.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

Not sure, but the dub opening song is lit.
youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc

The bimbo part is fine, its the crazy that's the problem

Attached: 47290865_364011950828478_2894456708373068627_n.jpg (833x1042, 80K)

How tall is Seitz, holy fuck

>makes your dick diamonds

is2.Yea Forums.org/tg/1564791987615.gif

It always gets me when they try the
>e-even if he wins, his reputation is still in tatters!
As if there weren't a thing called damages designed to alleviate that.
It's almost as good as when they try to claim getting a PR firm would have helped, and he should have just accepted being called a kiddie fiddler and a rapist without objection.

Granny goku, and the sub for that matter, is vastly superior. This is coming from someone who's watched every run of the Toonami dub, when it aired live, since I was a kid.

Blowing businessmen

Spotted the ironic weeb

Attached: gettyimages-124937709-612x612.jpg (612x459, 47K)

>e-celeb poster can't fucking read
This is so blatant I'm going to assume it's a falseflag, holy shit.

I can see why he got Kaptin Bluddflagg's role.

Is Vic really a good boy who dindu nuffin or not? This whole thing is starting to remind me of the Cosby situation - it just seems like a bunch of cunts trying to get attention at first but then someone comes forward with something that sticks. My question is why is smearing him so important if he didn't do anything? He's just a fucking voice actor.

That's not Tara Strong, you dumb bitch.

>Alexis Tipton
I watched the Senran Kagura dub out of curiosity and I think she voices my favorite character, and sorry, but I couldn't feel her at all compared to her original voice. Then again, I always found weird how english voices sound for anime and other japanese related things and I'm not a native english speaker in the first place.

>Tumblr and Twitter
You're the one defending sjws and Tumblr counts

she got some stripper titties

Attached: 1563310069069.jpg (900x1200, 159K)

Obsessed

From what I've seen, he's a bad christian boy who cheated on his fiance/wife/whatever and tried to fuck a couple coworkers but legally and as far as what people are alleging, he dindu nuffin.

he's sleazy as fuck and cheated on his fiancee, but he's done absolutely nothing illegal.
The difference between this and the Cosby situation is that Cosby's accusers actually went to the police, and evidence came out later that vindicated the accusations.
In this case, there has, quite literally, been NO evidence that would hold up in court that he's guilty of any sexual offence. The only direct witness statement got blown the fuck out by another witness they mysteriously didn't call on.

Different user, but honestly I was cool with her as Goku from the OG Dragon Ball, and I love her as Goku Black. Though I don't necessarily hate her as adult Goku, I just prefer Sean Schemmel in that particular role.

Who does she voice in the dub?

>Tara Strong
No.

>Senran Kagura

Attached: seething.jpg (954x511, 88K)

there's literally nothing. No charges ever filed, disproved stories, and out and out lies.

Here's what he actually did:
-asked whore twins for sex
-they said no
-years later, "We were afraid and he mind raped us"

>sets to dub

he just a punished chad

Adding to this is that every picture of his "misconduct" has been disproved by the people in said photos who said he was nothing but nice and respectful

Dragonball dub is one of the few that is significantly better than the sub. That will probably change with the new guard that will undoubtedly replace some people, though.

he didn't do shit
its the shitty #metoo movement that likes to spread lies and false bullshit

He has lots of fangirls that literally want to hug him and get within his personal space. Of course he's happily to oblige. Some people find his christian self promoting shit weird.

People don't realize that despite anime hobby being full of "virgins" it's literally a degenerate den of people trying to fuck each other from the get go.

>not watching kai

That Giantbomb podcast got me to watch Kai and it was pretty ok.

>All those images of "proof" that had people pop up saying "No that is my image and he had both mine and my parents' permission to hug me/kiss my cheek"
I hope Rial and friends wind up on the streets.

Considering his ex sounds like a huge cunt, I can't really blame him for cheating.
>but he cheated on her! he's literally hitler!
She might get sympathy from me if she didn't join in on trying to ruin him with the rest of them. She's a slimy backstabbing snake who deserves to burn.

that's a good point, it's just really weird to me how much time people are spending fucking with him when there seems to be little to gain.

I used to prefer him as well, why I mentioned growing up on toonami. But as I've grown to like subs more, since they just feel more natural to most anime settings, as well as being jaded by Western acting culture. I've pretty much given up fully on dubs. I even turn on jap voices for most games that allow it, hell the fact I couldn't do that for KH3 partially ruined that game for me, outside of it being garbage.

Funi will literally lose Dragon Ball for this.

For context. Her sole fact witness' affidavit

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-06 134101.png (986x367, 208K)

He IS suing them for $1,000,000.

I'm not sure Funi as a whole will survive this.
I'd love to see their profits this last 5 months because I'll bet they're down a lot.

>all because he didn't sign an unofficial yaoi fanartof broly and someone else
i miss the time when the anime fandom had gatekeepers

The absolute fucking state of KickVicfags

Attached: laughs_in_Calcium.png (481x837, 547K)

Why is american '''culture''' so cancer?

Burch is nothing like Laura's voice though.

it's funnier every time I see it. Seeing the spin from people is comedy. "Oh uh well...he just said he doesn't remember, not that it didn't happen!"

Attached: GoalPosts.gif (568x320, 2.64M)

They'll survive in that they were purchased by a larger corporation who will at minimum rename them Sony Anime America and use them for Sony products.

And the reason was quite literally because of his policy against signing unofficial artwork and not because it was yaoi

Please, I only play japanese games with japanese voice acting in their original japanese language to avoid the incompetence of localization.

>monica's fiance can't even remember anything
wouldn't this made you look already bad and also incapable of functioning in society?

so guys, how the hell do you provide for FIVE ( 5 ) children ? (and the upcoming 6 ? )

It's because vic,

Has more fans than most VAs.

Genuinely likes his fans.

Doesn't wish he was doing something bigger than anime dub work.

Is christian.

because we're shit. People are fighting back against this garbage, though. Most of us hate this shit as much as you do.

I fucking hate Mat Mercer for what he's done to the Table top RPG community. It's nothing but normies now.

Attached: 1496714873536.jpg (540x540, 65K)

>Genuinely likes his fans
Oh boy does he. Especially the younger ones

Its minnesota. A dollar buys like half a house and a cow there.

>KH3
Man, that shit was disappointing. Riku sounded worse too. His VA probably just stopped giving a fuck.

Toei will literally revoke their license if they keep fucking up with this and not settle. Sony could literally just tell funi to knock this shit off and give whatever Vic wants to shut the hell up

gotta love how everyone on twitter is dismissing everything Nick has been saying because apparently they believe he isn't a legit lawyer despite him already having proof that he is which is ironic coming from the same people who are believing some lies by a woman

>stopped giving a fuck
I would've

Attached: 1563405005763.jpg (500x500, 147K)

The problem is that he's a genuinely nice guy and actually loves his fans.
They assumed that he'd roll over and die if they poisoned the well and turned them against him, but didn't count on his fans calling bullshit and him having a spine.

The real question is why they doubled down when it became clear they had no leg to stand on.

I heard he takes the youngest of his fangirls to a private room at cons to teach them about jesus.

>Is christian.
ah, there it is. now we know why he is being attacked

a consensual kiss on the forehead in the presence of their parents surrounded by people isn't really that odd, you dysfunctional human being

Didn't she also voice Bubsy?

based and cunnypilled

I heard a priest fucked you in the ass and you liked it so you started doing it to all the kids in your neighborhood.

I mean, I heard it so it's true.

yes so did vic weirdly

Dante, the legendary bootlicker

I love the fact that he's now in a blatant perjury trap for affirmative defence, and it was so obvious to literally anyone what was coming.

Sony will drop Funimation like a fucking rock if Toei decides to pack their shit and leave for Viz to handle their shit. DB is literally 60% of their profit. Toei tends to not like little PR disasters

>His VA probably just stopped giving a fuck.
He was voiced by the guy who played Simon Camden in 7th Heaven, he wasn't a professional VA to begin with and he's probably pushing 40 now

Yeah, but I want them ruined.

Even then, a lot of people would be out of jobs.

At least still pure

not to Lawtwitter, it wasn't. Ron is a mastermind who sidestepped deposition brilliantly and is the first person in history to realize not answering any question makes you win the case.

How christian is vic?
This christian
youtu.be/IgGT0C2KHxs

>Genuinely likes his fans.
I keep seeing news bits pop up about the other side insulting his fans and fans in general.
These people are fucking idiots.

She isn't, that's Karen Strassman.

Biggest names always join some gay-ass VA guild, and one of the clauses in their contracts are that they only work with you if you work exclusively with them. If you want a single VA that is associated with them, you therefore are required to staff entirely with those same VAs. Your alternative is having a staff composed entirely of inexperienced or unknown VAs. You remember that VA strike from a few years back?

I mean she is 43 for fuck sake, that's not too bad.

It's ironic that these retards squeal about lies and gaslighting, and then shamelessly use their fake credibility to try bullying people into buying their bullshit.
Even a layman can spot the difference between using the stonewall defence when the opposition has limited information, and using it when they have a literal book worth of it.

Stupid redditor projecting again

>Has more fans than most VAs.
I see. I always thought most VAs seemed really entitled. Figures they'd turn on one of the few good ones.

Toei's also probably pissed at Funi already for being so cozy with TFS

I sure hope they don't survive it

Reminder that Oceandub goku was going to voice Black, but Sean threw a fit about wanting the role himself so he could get double pay

>sugoi desu ne
>kawaii uguu~
>moshi moshi
>baka
>yamero
Wow user you learned so much Japanese!

I watch with subs but this is retarded.

You can see the difference in how he and monica view their respective fans in their depositions. The most obvious tell being that vic brought a cup adorn with different characters he's played to the depo that was given to him by a fan.

>I'm totally a straight Christian, I swear

>imagine actually believing this

kek. Good bait bro. here's another (You) on the house.

Man, fuck Toei.

And whoever owns YuGiOh.

Hey Shane

From monica's depo
>even though vic played a side character, and I had the lead role, his name was on the box. not mine
Paraphrasing but it's the jist of what she said. They'll butthurt he's more popular and well liked.

Vic just comes off as very touchy feely and lacks self-awareness. It comes off as creepy to some.

I've never really been a fan of Brian Drummond as Goku so whatever

>being this retarded
If you learnt any japanese (not that you will because Yea Forums is a neet filled shithole), it's easier to pick up the pronounciation of japanese words through anime. Do you not understand?

there's also rumors that he has quite a few of his own skeletons in the closet

I don't think they're particularly pissed, just disapproving.
they'll still get reamed if their Sabat shield gets taken way, which is probably why they decided to do bulk seasons to get DBZA over with.

It's dumb. Fans are why you can get work and can get better roles.
Companies see that people talk about you in a positive way and realize you can cause more sales and gain popularity for the company.

If I ever became a VA for whatever reason (sadly impossible, because I trip over my words like a motherfucker) I would conatantly shout out my fans, appreciate anything they gave me, etc.

neither was I, but I thought it was kinda neat how they got ocean dub Vegeta's VA and then the actor who played Piccolo in DB evolution to play Zamasu

Monica literally said in depo she was mad because Vic was on the box and she wasn't.

I mean, ffs what else do you need to hear? YES, people can be petty enough to pull shit like this from small things like that.

>there are people who unironically picked Japanese voices over the iconic English dub

Then again it was their first DMC aside maybe DmC.

>It comes off as creepy to some.
yeah, autists

>listening to monica's fiance
>remembering that tweet he made about having sex with her
i feel bad for monica

What was that post?

>Get dream job writing for a big video game company
>Get your sister a role in the game you wrote
>She gets more famous and successful than you
>Wife divorces you and takes your shit
No bigger fucking cuck than the Burch man.

>this man totally raped me and sexually assaulted me and mogged me and also called me a manlet.
>T-T-T-T-THIS WAS YEARS AGO I WAS JUST TOO AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT
Literally every time. Fun fact, confessions aren't evidence. That's why Projared isn't in court right now.

Attached: 1436543073306.jpg (500x482, 227K)

japanese game

Well they're certainly not after him because he assaulted anyone lol

he lives in rural minnesota and is homeschooling his kids
it can't be that expensive

I'm cynical as fuck, and from listening to the guy's depo and from his streams, I 100% believe he is contrite about his old pussyslayer ways and cheating on his bitch of a fiance.

His tears struck me as real while Monica's did not whatsoever. Maybe he's just that much of a better actor?

I'm still surprised by how much this song grew on me.
>Get SSS
>The vocals kick in
Buckets.

>bullshit. also even if bandai didn't contacted him. it makes sense since they dismiss anime related VA on sight. they only work on AAA games
He did Yuri while he was an anime VA though.

>come to a VA bootlicker thread
>thread is filled with anti sjws cheering and circlejerking over their latest fad dramafest

Y I K E S

source?

>boston police department
get fucked, faggot

In fairness, Vic is genuinely exceptional for the shit he does for his fans, and has a ton of patience for them. Given how anime fans can get I wouldn't expect him to be the standard, but a figure to aspire to.
That said, treating them as walking dollar bills like the rest do is still absolutely retarded, and clearly biting them in the ass.

Cheap, nice place to live, homeschooling, and his streams make the buxs. I think he said he scaled back his law work to stream more because it was more fun and paid better.

Good for him, the guy is entertaining as fuck. I'm a lib and I love watching him. He's right about a lot of stuff. Heck, I even like seeing Doug on even though he's a weird young Earther boomer.

clinical depression
she had to raise a quirkless son alone

so then the other side is all SJWs and you're with them? What is it like to only see in black and white?

I'd say she's twice as much of a person as anyone else.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I'm pretty sure projared died though.

Oh he's definitely a vastly better actor, but there is way more proof of him being a good dude and none of the proof of him being a rapist, pedo, etc doesn't seem to stick.
And I really don't give a shit if he whored around and cheated on his wife because that is his personal life, not mine. He at least didn't hide from it.

Exactly. It isn't hard to be even half as nice as he is.

>come into VA buzzword thread
>can't buzzword
Y I K E S

>knew your coworker was a rapist who preyed on underage girls, and your colleagues, but you kept quiet
or
>made up a bunch of bullshit and accused an innocent man of stuff that will turn him into a social pariah because you're a petty cunt
Even if vic really did do all the shit they claim, it still looks bad for them

Attached: dude.png (500x537, 430K)

Damn, she's even got the hair now

report this for race bait and off topic

He's 34.

that goes for the conventions, too. If it was an "open secret", were they all in on it for sake of their bucks?

Why does this point not get brought up more?
Hi Shane

Attached: aiportraits_1563554548.jpg (512x512, 21K)

Vic is pedo? No wonder he's acting like a good christian lmao

Attached: 1563954559502.jpg (800x800, 129K)

>Pronouncing Japanese the same as in anime
You are going to sound like an absolute retard if you ever actually try to speak the language.

announcing reports is against the rules, fren

Yes Mr. user, everyone is a bootlicker

Attached: Jay Sherman shares his opinion on [insert media release] 10-1 screenshot.png (600x480, 229K)

yes he's a pedophile. Disgusting VA. All western VAs are degenerate so no surprise

Attached: Poop_Emoji_7b204f05-eec6-4496-91b1-351acc03d2c7_grande.png (600x600, 132K)

You get used to it, and it's overall better than English Goku when you do.

Their case relies on
>20 years of fans not saying a word
>20 years of colleagues not saying a word
>20 years of convention staff and attendees not saying a word
>not only that, but actively covering up for him
if there was evidence, maybe people might change their mind

>that story where a handful of fans showed up to his house. he's a little weirded out but he let them in and gave them snacks
>when he told other VAs about it they freaked out like, omg why would you do that what if they did something?!
>his response was something like, uh they're just my fans
That's when I realized the difference in how vic sees his fans, and how other VAs see their fans. Fans show up to vic's home and he thinks it's awkward but whatever. Meanwhile, another VA would probably call the cops.

Lost it

I mean, he isn't completely wrong, but there is a distinct difference between anime talk and real talk for sure.
Like, fuck it doesn't even seem like they're speaking words sometimes.

DISGUSTING BOOTLICKER

ALL WESTERN VAs SHOULD HANG AND GET SHOT BY A GUN SHOOTING

DISGUSTING BOOTLICKER

DISGUSTING BOOTLICKER

why do you care about Western anything when you're some ESL favela dirt farmer retard?
>GET SHOT BY A GUN SHOOTING
kek

tbqh it IS anime fans we're talking about. I'd at least have the phone handy.

DISGUSTING BOOTLICKER

ALL WESTERN VAs SHOULD HANG AND GET SHOT BY A GUN SHOOTING.

>Spamming a thread far past bump limit

DISGUSTING BOOTLICKER

ALL WESTERN VAs SHOULD HANG AND GET SHOT BY A GUN SHOOTING.

oh shit, this is the same 3rd world retard who shits up the Underrail threads. Glad to know it's hard at work on other threads

Fucking falseflaggers, holy shit.

DISGUSTING BOOTLICKER

ALL WESTERN VAs SHOULD HANG AND GET SHOT BY A GUN SHOOTING,

DISGUSTING BOOTLICKER

ALL WESTERN VAs SHOULD HANG AND GET SHOT BY A GUN SHOOTING,

shut up bootlicker

Lord have mercy, not even barneyfag is this desperate

Attached: 1398310592314.jpg (640x480, 73K)

it's like a shitty version of Kimmo's old Anontalk span that caused the Captcha. Except for the fact that this retard is solving Captchas to spam his mangled Engrish.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/ Larry Koopá/

>all these triggered salty anti sjw tears

Attached: pepesmirk.jpg (245x249, 10K)