Is it realy that GOOD?

is it realy that GOOD?

Attached: ncv.jpg (616x353, 35K)

It's even better with mods.

reddit seems to think so.

Attached: Reddit's favorite games.png (844x664, 70K)

Yes

Reddit and Yea Forums have mostly the same audience

what so good about fallout new vegas?

All of these are good choices, I fail to see the issue here.

Attached: 1539968328199.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

It's an actual fallout game for starters

At least it's not absolute normie trash for children like contrarians here pick - Ocarina, Mario etc.

the issue is these are all great games and we can't like them because reddit likes them. r so the fake screenshot of a nonexistant article wants you to think

holy redd*t everybody knows the best game of all time is Freelancer

Attached: Fl_box.jpg (265x375, 28K)

fallout 4 is better in everything except story and dialogue

i dont care for story and dialogue, so... maybe... i will buy F4 instead

And Borderlands is better than Fallout 4 in everything.

and gameplay and polish

>boredomlands
Hahahaa

Yeah, do so, it actually feels like a fallout post nuclear war game, not a western

You got a lot of options for what you want to make your character and has some good writing. The NCR being extremely incompetent is an in-setting problem
Most flaws of it can also be excused because Bethesda gave them literally 12 MONTHS to make a fully-fledged Fallout game on the Fallout 3 engine, and were then screwed over of their bonus because Metacritic gave them a score of 84 instead of 85, IIRC the contract was that if the game scored 85 or more on Metacritic they would be paid extra and have the rights to make another Fallout game, the game was extremely buggy at release and the Fort wasn't even in the game from what I heard
Plus, it's better than Bethesda's Fallout games

Attached: 1563266355870.jpg (660x850, 119K)

>outlandish pot-apocalyptic world
>Vegas/western themed
>lots of factions to interact with, to help or to outright destroy them
>reputation system towards factions works great overall
>great npc's, great questlines
>hours of dialogs
>fun VAT battle system (your mileage may vary, but I love it)
>cool opponents and savage wildlife
>your choices impact the endings
>amazing dlc content expanding on top of it
It just works

No, but it was better than it's rivals at the time and you could have a lot of fun screwing around with mods.

Ha, I loved AND hated this fucking guy at the same time. Felt good thwarting his plans for Vegas

>Bethesda gave them literally 12 MONTHS to make a fully-fledged Fallout game
It was eighteen months and Obsidian agreed to it. Not to mention that they already had the engine and all the assets, plus ideas from the then defunct Van Buren.
>were then screwed over of their bonus because Metacritic gave them a score of 84 instead of 85
They weren't screwed over from anything; they signed a contract and didn't meet the stipulations. That's how the real world works.
>have the rights to make another Fallout game
[citation needed]

Attached: foxPepe.jpg (320x320, 21K)

go look in the other nv dicksucking threads Yea Forums has daily for your answer

No, it's even better.

That contract was stupid. NV still cucks any Bethesda product by its quality

>

Attached: 1557288136990.jpg (539x751, 42K)

Hows the FO4 remake doing?

18 months? Thought it was 12 for some reason
>they weren't screwed over from anything
1 point difference in the score is too suspicious to not be intentional but on the other hand reviewer would have placed a lower score if that was the case
>[citation needed]
You're right, not sure where I heard that though

i bought fallout 4 now, thanks guys

Based.

No, it's the worst 3d fallout with the worst fanbase on Yea Forums.

That sucks man, only play it for the achievements and then abandon it, not even mods can fix it

ok nvm, i bought fallout 4 and new vegas
idk which one to play now...

Attached: falldick.jpg (257x130, 12K)

FUCKING B A S E D

Whichever you want, NV will still be your favorite one

The first hour of Fallout 4 is the best thing to ever come out of any Fallout game

The best thing to come out of any Fallout game is New Reno.

And the rest is complete garbage

No, its exactly the same shit as 3.

It's good. And I'm sick of this push and pull from people who clearly haven't played it in its entirety going IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD? BUT IS IT A MASTERPIECE? To people who like the game just so inevitably zoomers go U THINK DIS DA BEST GAME EVER? And shitpost. Fuck off or play it nobody cares.

Still the best 3D Fallout game, keep coping boy

It's fucking garbage. Shitty fetch quests in an ugly empty world and characters without any character development.

How much of the whole settlement building in Fallout 4 can be skipped? I really dont want anything to do with it.

No. The only good fallouts are 1 and 2.
Dumb zoomer.

>The first hour of Fallout 4 is the best thing to ever come out of any Fallout game
I thought it was so incredibly bad that I quit my free weekend test run 50 minutes in. That's not even half of what one gets to try for free before a refund normally.

Start with NV, otherwise when you'll play it you'll be turned off by the worse graphics and gunplay
>gives you a very powerful suit of armor (though the worst one) and a minigun and then tasks you to kill most infamous enemy of the series
>fun
You're still left with that very powerful suit of armor and a minigun and the only thing that will restrict the latter is 5mm ammo because fusion cores become stupid common later on, it's fun to do it but then you realize Bethesda made that specifically for the new players of the series to feel and look cool instead of providing anything substantial, much like what happened with Skyrim

There's only one part of the story that absolutely requires it and you only need build two or three things, you can ignore the rest.

i always thought NuFallout games were reddit games.

Garbage world, garbage factions, no memorable missions, bland as hell in general. What's so good about it? NV and 3 are better. 4 is the worst in the series.

Kek. I'll give you 5/10 for the effort, shill

They are. Fallout is the most mediocre shit ever and its overrated to hell and back just like bethesda.

>hands you a powersuit right at the start of the fucking game
>"fun"
You are the fucks that killed WoW.

Yes

Attached: 5456743567453.jpg (1000x1000, 296K)

>The first hour of Fallout 4 is the best thing to ever come out of any Fallout game
thats exactly the time i played before dropping the game because of boredom.

Oh look it's ranked in best to worst order

For 2010 its great. For 2019 its janky trash unplayable ugly piece of shit.
t.completed new vegas 5 times

Patrician's choice

this, sadly NV aged like milk