War bad

war bad.....
dude just close the game lol......
dude you are the bad guy here.......
so deep.....

Attached: walker.png (591x640, 550K)

>dude just close the game
I did, and have never reinstalled it since.

imagine getting killed by something with a name was retarded as "willy pete"

3rd person combat was shit so I deleted it. It was Reddit-tier deep at best anyway

7 years later and brainlets still don't get it. Sad, really.

Attached: 1564843297890.png (1000x815, 676K)

>didn't finish it
>think it's "opinion" based on ignorance matter
When will we execute these things?

>NO! You had to finish eating that pile of shit to truly know it was shit!

fuck you guys, i liked.

>people still parrot the stop playing thing

7 years later and faggots' only defence of this piece of shit is "u jus dungeddit!"

>food analogy
Ah, as expected, a fattie with delusions of intellect.

>A pile of shit is food
Ah, as expected of a retard that played Spec Ops to the end.

kek

What other games pretend to be deep and fail at it?

It needs to defence when there are no viable arguments. You're not Walker, period.

>he thinks shit is food
I don’t know what else I expected.

r u guys being serious? i actually enjoyed.

>start to talk about eating shit
No u

this really. tps are the worst types of dumbing down console trash games. spec ops claims to do it ironically yet its literally the same as any other garbage tps

Why the fuck faggots gets angry when a game told them they aren’t as good people as they think? Babies gamers can’t take any criticism

Self insert cucks are still seething over this game?

>play as walker
>control walker
>make decisions as walker
>LMAO UR NOT WALKER

At least the game took a stand against all the military-bootlicking that Americans have been conditioned to perform. The game tells you that you are the bad guy, you are going in to depose a stable regime and murder civilians in some far off sand country. It's an allegory to the Iraq War.

>spec ops fan literally considers shit food
hilarious

Silence, ESL.

You see, that's the problem. You enjoyed it. SOMEONE enjoyed something, so I, to carefully groom the image of being a detached intellectual, must do the opposite.

Spec Ops is a literal pleb filter, you can always discard posts that complain about tps combat.

>It was Reddit-tier deep at best anyway
What does this even mean?

>What if like....
>War bad and like
>We're the baddies n stuff lol
IMAGINE possessing an IQ low enough to find this deep

I get it. It wasn't fun.

Kek owned

that sounds dope, I love blasting Tuskan raiders in my T-16 back home

>Dude, war crimes lmao
>White phosphorous
>Muh schizophrenia
Fuck this shit. I'll better watch Apocalypse Now again, at least it had cool scenes

>self inserting
kek

i see lol. good point, sometimes i forgot that Yea Forums is fill with retards.

Was it a bad game? I bought it used.

>>make decisions as walker
Isn't this exactly what you people are complaining about in regards to what the game is lacking? You don't make any decisions, Walker does. This isn't Mass Effect, you're playing as a character with a defined background who makes his own decisions. If Spec Ops was the way you argue it is, you would have the decision to just have the team never enter Dubai to begin with.

Cod already fucking does that.

So guys, do you turn off your games when they ask you to do this? Later I'm really considering starting doing this, because what do I even lose? It's all just a distraction anyway.

>you're Kratos
>you're Altaïr
>you're Simon Belmont
>you're Chell
>you're Snake
>you're the Prince
>you're Scorpion
>you're Rayne
>you're Chris Redfield
>you're Aya Brea
>you're Earthworm Jim
>you're Spyro
>you're Alan Wake
>you're Donkey Kong
>you're John Marston
>you're Cloud Strife
>you're Lara Croft
You're a fucking idiot

It means it's right up modern Yea Forumss alley

it wasn't Yea Forums secret club deep like mein kampf

deep

You don't get to leave Dubai, you don't get to not use the White Phosphorous. Those are Walker's decisions, you're just along for the ride. That's the whole fucking point of adding your username to the credits as a special guest, you're not Walker

>be amerimutt
>get criticized
>become even stupider to “prevent” the criticizer from being right

It’s crazy how easy it is to get mutts to do what you want.

>Is it a bad game
Even when it was released a decade ago, calling the gameplay mediocre was too high praise. It's generic garbage to the T.

The game is a great microcosm of the Iraq War. American troops were literally brainwashed to murder innocent civilians and destroy their homes and topple all stability in Iraq, all in the name of "democracy". Look at Iraq today and compare it to how it was under Saddam's regime. American troops were complicit and willing murderers. Have you ever spoken with a living 'veteran' of the Iraq War? They are so borderline retarded and deluded about what they did that they did and think they are big heroes for decimating all stability in that country. The ones who actually realize what they did offed themselves.

I started playing the game because it was a fucking shooter that late me kill muslims. I didn't play for a ''deep'' retarded story. Anytime I got the choice to kill someone, I did, no remorse.
I even went out of my wait to pop a cup in some muslim woman's head while she was holding her baby in her arms, for no reason whatsoever, I really just wanted to see wherever the game would allow me to kill random innocent NPCs or if the bullets would just immediately go through them.

God what a shitty fucking game, making you think that you really do have some sort of choice. I noticed it the most during the white phosphorus part of the game where normally you could've had an option to just try and fucking sneak through, I think someone points out that that too or you're left to think there's a way to continue the game without actually releasing the white phosphorus but no, you're REQUIRED to launch it because it's a scripted fucking event and without it you just can't continue on with your game anyway. What a fucking piece of shit, it's not even deep, they thought they were smart or deep or some shit when they made it but in reality it's just pure embarrassment.

Attached: 56558724_134969394310144_4130046577547431637_n.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>went out of my wait to pop a cup in some muslim woman's head while she was holding her baby in her arms
There's no NPC like this, good try though

>making you think that you really do have some sort of choice.
Literally never happened

A simple message aint always a bad one

Stay mad mutt. Stop invading other countries for oil no one likes you

>you're Donkey Kong
nigga that hurted

This game was pure kino.

Attached: specopstheline_12.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>Konrad in the billboard

>After all those years he still thinks it was because of oil

Attached: 1563178448333.jpg (480x480, 21K)

The shooting also felt tight and responsive and weighty. However repetitive and bare bones it was, it was still fun. It really shows just what some tight mechanics can do for a game no matter how simple.

It doesn’t matter what you think it’s for. You can gtfo regardless. Mutts are a sickening menace of the world and 9/11 was unironically a good thing. Thank you Muslims for being brave enough to stick it to those cunts.

You should be thanking our greatest ally instead

doesn't sound like you're doing well in life, might never get to either

Attached: 1550872297651.png (285x267, 148K)

Imagine being a mutt

This argument is disregarded as it is the only thing the contrarians can say is bad about the game.

>epic meme face
>is full of shit
>makes stuff up
Good one, retard.
Honestly embarrassing reading some of these posts. Imagine playing Bioshock and posting how bad it is because you never got the choice to leave Rapture.

We all know Spec Ops: The Line at this point. It's famous, infamous, underrated, overrated, and hailed as both the greatest shooter of the decade and pretentious garbage. The game has been discussed a million times.

Here's what you need to know about this game. It's going to suck to play through. The gameplay just isn't very fun, and while we can discuss how that's intentional all day, it's still something that needs to be considered when asking yourself if you want to beat this. There are a couple parts where it's frustrating, but overall it's mostly just standard.

Really, the only thing anyone cares about with Spec Ops: The Line is the story. A lot of people say that it's pretentious and its themes are hypocritical, but I don't think this is true. While the game forces you to do awful things in order to proceed, the idea of "just don't play it if you don't want to do those things" really is true. If a game makes you uncomfortable doing things, you don't need to play. If you think that people will look down on you or something like that for not beating a game, you're precisely the kind of person this game is criticizing. Yes, the game makes you commit atrocities to proceed, but it never forces you to proceed. We all make the choice to do so ourselves.

I'd like to mention that it was pleasantly surprising how well this game works even knowing the big twists ahead of time. I knew the two big twists before I beat this game properly and, while nothing will ever beat the experience of finding that out completely blind, I was shocked by how heavy the game still felt. There are a lot of small moments in here that mostly go undiscussed online, which helps a lot, and when it really counts the game gives you agency to decide path to take, even after facing the reality of your actions.

At the end of the day, Spec Ops really is a work of art. It has flaws, sure, but the story is so impactful even now that I can't help but hold it in incredibly high regard.

Attached: foxPepe.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Post your favorite vidya and I'll make it sound like shit using brainlet logic like this.

Spoken like a butthurt mutt. Games plenty fun to play. Popping headshots on mutts never gets old

Yeah the white phosphorous scene really opened my eyes. I was dropping ordinance as fast as I could, but when I had to walk through the charred remains of lifeless video game NPCs in a subpar generic shooter, dear God it was worse than I imagined. The bad graphics, the way the few surviving AI crawled and reached their hands out to me in an identical animated fashion. Really made me stop and think

>Post your favorite vidya
Minecraft
Honey Select
Alien Shooter 2

>Honey Select

Attached: 1534288134922.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Why do you think everyone is exploiting and manipulating them? From russia to china to israel, the American is born to serve.

>dude the game tells me im a bad person
>it's telling me to shut the game off
fags here self insert so hard they become schizos like walker lol

>dude trust me it gets good at the end

Fuck you, story is great. Guy so delusional about being a hero, he just can't stop fucking up
>simple orders: recon city and report back
>things turn completely messed up
>instead of following plan, decides to play big damn hero and save everyone
>it rolls down to killing US soldiers for no good reason
>instead of backing off, convinces himself they had it coming, so he's still a hero
>pushes to attack strongpoint, because 3 of them can totally do it
>end up in unwinnable battle, and to turn tide of battle carpet bomb area with WP, killing fucking everyone
>somehow still blames on on other dudes
>join forces with some shady customers, because why would you not trust CIA backed by muslim militia?
>ends up sentencing to death everyone within a city
>tells himself he can save everyone, if they capture radio tower. Because other dudes totally wouldn't already try to use it to save themself and civvies captured in city.
>it doesn't have range, oh boy, who would have thought of that!
>decide to stay in area and take edge on US forces counterattack, end up losing chopper, crashing in middle of fucking nowhere and have Lugo lynched by locals
>somehow it's the other guys' fault! Raid their HQ and kill everyone because reasons. Adams gets bagged.
>get to Konrad, and realise he achieved nothing and got tons of people killed for absolutely no reason

the story is good, the ultra pretentious fanbase is the problem

no, it's Yea Forums to everything is either a masterpiece or a garbage. Sometimes both because Yea Forums is both extremist and contrarian.

for vast majority of game, you can only follow Walker's decisions because he's the one making them
There are maybe 2 or 3 spots when it's left up to player, and only 1 of them seem like something important which I didn't notice it was a choice, because using warning shots to disperse a crowd is natural way of handing it.
did you even play it?

The argument is it's pretentous. I fail to see how you've refuted that.

Why do people still try to stir shit up about Spec Ops? It's a game that you can beat in one sitting and never reinstall it again. It has its moments, but as a game it's B-tier at best.

>you've failed to refute my opinion so therefore you're wrong

Attached: 1552096408095.jpg (225x225, 7K)

And now you know why Americans tend to hate it. It’s an active criticism of their very culture

>Spec Ops
>B-Tier
Why are you shilling for Spec Ops, faggot?

Oh please, no one but Americans fucking bought this. You think the rest of the world was super interested in yet aother yankee sandnigger shooter? I mean the main menu had the burger anthem playing.

Nobody bought this pile of shit, but the ones who did were yanks

The argument wasn’t about who bought it, my mutt fellating anglo, but who hated it.
Plenty of international people bought it and loved it, and the Americans who bought it due to the marketing of it were essentially trolled into buying something that they would’ve never bought had they known it would criticize them. Kudos to the devs for hook line and sinkering the mutts

This post has been reported to the FBI tip hotline.
Thank you and have a nice day. You will soon be on a watchlist.

Thanks mane, only spent 3 dollars on it.

Good thing I don’t live in your shitty country

I put my dick inside a girl one time. Didn't feel that good so I took it out and gave up on sex.

I'm not even from america but i'm on a watchlist.

Not a game but you user.

I played this to the end. The shooting was basic cover based 3rd person, and the story was just a shittier version of apocalypse now or heart of darkness. Overall i respect what it tried to do but fell flat on its face in the execution.

Legit one of the best vidya games of the last decade

Nah execution was still good especially the choice and branching narratives being done so seamlessly. It’s good for what it tries to be.