Space Station 13

Do you enjoy this game?
Which servers do you play on?
Do you have any fun stories?

Attached: Generic_clown.png (640x640, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wxejpe51_Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks like a lot of fun. How hard would it be to make something like this?

*squeek*

>heyhey people

>How hard would it be to make something like this?
Probably quite difficult since it's built on years of spaghetti code. With that said, it's reasonably easy to add features to it. Most projects to make it in another language have died because it's too much of a pain I guess.

If you mean play, it takes about a month to learn things well enough to fully enjoy things.

/tg/station has been completely fucking ruined by the catfag trannies at this point.
The same namefags every fucking round being complete fags

Ex TG admin here since 2014
Ama, also play on /vg/ station for fun

I'm thinking of starting a server. What are some fun things I can do as an admin?

How did it get this bad
youtu.be/Wxejpe51_Fc

Nah I meant make, but I can see what you mean. The sheer volume of interactions with items is insane

Ironic furry posting and adding very bad admins (forceful CJ who raped and killed gang mode)

Depends on your knowledge with the code, you can do some fun stuff with var editing and adding custom edited stuff

I used to play it almost incessantly for a while. Then I started only playing for antag, then I just quit.

Thoughts on /vg/station compared to other servers you know the admins of or have played a lot on? Compare to TG as well, obviously.

/tg/ became a pit for all the shit coders of /vg/ like Iamgoofball and Nexis that forced shit nobody wants, and then a pit for degenerates that didn't even want erp. Forcing the playerbase into getting shit they don't want is a nice way of making them go away

Attached: 1556507149079.png (287x295, 133K)

I had an overdose of the game, but i fucking love it. I come back to play AI sometime

Attached: 1405106388479.jpg (763x1100, 714K)

Started in 2011 and stopped in 2015ish. Is there any reason to come back. All these new players sound fucking awful

/vg/ is okay, others servers are shit but goon is still nice to go to once in a while. If you still have your old account, you can come play Lifeweb in the weekend

Except some of the gameplay like parkour got fucked because of people bitching and throwing money to make the game safer. The game is still worth a try but it isn't as good as it used to be

Attached: collective bitching.png (1920x1200, 1.54M)

Ian must fucking hang HONK

Attached: honk.gif (403x369, 167K)

Goon was unironically amazing about 10-6 years ago until the admins suddenly became autistic anti-fun lords and removed all the wacky shit (including clowns) from the server.
>be janitor
>admin decides to fuck around and transform janitor closet into small batcave, complete with mask and outfit
>stun people and bucklecuff them to a chair in the batcave and scream "WHERE'S RACHEL" while robusting them
>admin then turns the clown into the joker
>we have a fight on the conveyor belt in the trash room and both end up getting spaced
Uterus station days were the best.

I enjoyed it quite a bit and contributed to the codebase for quite some time. Eventually I realized that SS13 was just placating my desire to design games so I quit and stopped contributing. I now work in the actual videogames industry as a designer, but I still remember my flawed creations fondly.

Not banning iamgoofball from the codebase was a mistake, and the fact that he kept getting PR's in always baffled me. Dude was just a fuckup with no concept of design.

Attached: B5560BA724AA498088EBF82D2299D906.jpg (1280x720, 145K)