ITT: Shit that would be cool to see vidya of

ITT: Shit that would be cool to see vidya of.

Attached: taured.jpg (599x825, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=uM0tk9Qsw54
store.steampowered.com/app/343710/Kholat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would love to see a game of this guy to see what happened after he jumped and before the event

Attached: dbcooper.jpg (1050x945, 126K)

fake
Taured has only been around for 250 years.

What is the principality of andorra

>Order burbon button
>Press X to forget to dictate pilot flight route
>Press Y to smash into the ground so hard all they find of you 20 years later is a bag of wrecked money.

You came to the wrong universe mother fucker.

Use google, I mean jesus fuck

A part of spain on the southern Spanish border. Nothing related to Tuared. There's a "Tuareg" people but they're African.

if I wanted to google it I would have
I'm asking you

Southern FRENCH/Spanish border. I'm not sure what country is on the southern Spanish border except sea and a bunch of laughing gibraltans.

Something real wacky based on the disappearence of Harold holt, preferably playing as him.

You would have gotten a quicker and more concise response if you took the 4 seconds it takes to google it

This is John Titor levels of bullshit

Rather than the theory he was picked up by a submarine to go join commies he actually went onto a commie vessel he discovered to fight it.

why do you think I want that? if i want to google something, I will. If I want your answer I'll ask for it

Spain/Al-Andalus is rightful Moorish clay you christian thief

Mothman related shit with an optional ending to go on Indrid Cold's wild ride.

Attached: mothman.png (2163x1024, 252K)

So you just enjoy being spoonfed.

yes
it is easier than investigating on my own

too bad the closest we'll get to this is the shitstorm that is fallout 76.

Sounds like some Suda 51/The Silver Case bullshit.

Umayyad bro?

A scp game thats like a puzzle game, kind of. You are faced with scps and have to throw dbois at it to figure out what it does and how to contain it

Attached: 1557890174775.png (392x128, 68K)

you rang?

Attached: big_bird.png (1002x677, 830K)

Typing "Principality of Andora" into google is harder than typing out the full question and trying to justify not googling it over several posts?

Something like Prey featuring pic related.

Attached: 1541497967827.png (1280x781, 789K)

being lazy is hard work

OMG he says he's from somewhere but it doesn't exist and then he disappears! So spooky, so original!

Back to /x/ with that underage garbage.

Yes, because I'm an attention-starved incel with brain damage. I'll go off myself now

Attached: 1523729790591.jpg (900x615, 149K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Attached: af85693b1bac4ca6baec015f9aa1aaa3.jpg (1360x765, 223K)

Do you eventually find out that your country assumes you drowned and then dedicated a swimming pool to you?

Attached: 1525558585022.png (800x1068, 397K)

Whats that again?

#triggered

Can't a bunch of lads just get naked and die from exposure without everyone questioning it? Jeez.

What's funny is the generic evil businessman just watching him with the crowd at his side.

Lobotomy Corp, game about poking weird abnormalities to produce energy to please your Jewish AI overlord

Attached: 1560578445105.jpg (1024x617, 92K)

He's the final boss.

Ah, yeah, i saw a few threads of it. Will have to check it out

>High levels of radiation were found on only one victim’s clothing.

This is what fucks with me the most, like how did that even happen. The rest you can maybe argue they got really sick and delirious, ate some bad food, but that just comes out nowhere.

I'd play a survival game based off that story of the brazillian(?) soccer team that got stranded in the mountains after a plane crash

There is quite literally a vidya about the Dyatlov Pass Incident
youtube.com/watch?v=uM0tk9Qsw54
store.steampowered.com/app/343710/Kholat/

Attached: 1465319525236.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Puzzle game

Attached: barry-wilmore-you-never-know-true-beauty-until-you-see-14742134.png (500x335, 93K)

no

Dyatlov, nomen omen

Not to mention all the blood in their stomach's and missing body parts like eyes, never mind the fact that their tent was all cut up and they just somehow were able to walk miles in the Russian winter with NO clothes on without dying in minutes

And also not to mention the photographs recovered and how they mysteriously caught a picture of something in the sky. Or was it a journal entry that mentioned it? I forget.

The movie is cool.

Still a pretty big fan of SCP, and would love to see a vidya based off SCP-4000, especially the focus on naming and incredible amount of rules you’d have to remember.

Attached: 2E6656C1-7FD0-4584-8D41-34624E0DB8FE.jpg (300x411, 35K)

He was a thin man and got xcom'd the second he hit the ground

would it be possible to have an atmospheric horror game where the central bogeyman is ambiguous if it's evil? I appreciated what the film went for but don't think it was all that successful besides the one creepy phonecall.

SCP is still enjoyable, it's just a lot of shit tier ones started coming up and the admins are fags. My personal favorites are the ones that just do weird but harmless things, like the camera that takes photos of your true desires or the soup bowl that deliver messages from your parents even if they're dead.