Hand it over, Reimu

Hand it over, Reimu.

Attached: Artwork_Edelgard.png (826x1128, 725K)

Would rather have byleth

KEEP SAYING IT

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-protagonist-3-2.jpg (1079x1080, 363K)

> Another Swordman/woman
No. Stop it with that shit.

No.

Attached: 1558182060419.jpg (636x888, 205K)

If Sakurai were smart he'd make his gimmick switching between all weapons like Firion in Dissidia Final Fantasy.

Oh yeah lets have another mario fist character,or another zelda sword character,that'd be just swell huh!?

God please no, I'd take Corrin over Edelgard, at least Corrin is called out on his hypocrisy, Edelgard's stupid route is unironically worse than Conquest with her facing no repercussions ever. Hell, Dimitri DEFENDS his country and gets called a monster by the family of the soldiers that invaded his home, Edelgard invades countries and is treated like a hero.

Wait, you mean we're finally getting FIRE EMBLEM represented in SMASH BROS???? Oh my god! Can't wait!

Imagien defending not!catholics.

>He thinks Edelgard’s anti-church stance was anything more than an excuse to justify her imperialism to the masses

Edelgard's war on the church is like the only justified thing she ever does and even then it's just barely justified because like 90% of the people she kills are literally just innocent people that never partook in the Church's subjugations.

It's not about it being from Fire Emblem you retard. I already sunk 100 hours in 3 House since release and all that shit.
I just don't want any more Sword character from any fucking series.

Honestly blyat would be a pretty cool character, his gimmick could be switching between weapons/magic and having long range attacks with the sword of the creator

Silence professor, you are the Imperial's property and you have to live and die under the name of my empire.

Attached: images (11).jpg (554x554, 30K)

The only people who complain are the losers. Its natural to want the things she wants and to feel the way she feels. It is human nature.
Fair enough.

And yet they chose to side with it anyway. What is she supposed to do when someone picks up a weapon and tells her to stop her march towards Fhirdiad? Just shrug and withdraw to Enbarr? And don't give me any of that "Claude did nothing wrong" shit, he was going to attack the imperial army from behind as soon as they marched into Faerghus if she didn't deal with him first.

So it still boils down to her conquering the continent in the end. Funny how all her "benevolent" plans all end with the Empire ruling all of Fodlan.

People still think Edelgard isn’t the villain?
She’s by far the most evil of the main 3 with Dimitri and Claude only defending their countries from her.

F!Byleth has some huge tiddies

Male "If he's over 39 his cock is mine" Byleth?

She said she feels bad while making a cute face in her route user, that makes everything better.

No way fag