Why won’t anyone make a good wild west game??

Why won’t anyone make a good wild west game??

Attached: A8694596-63C6-4848-A98F-0805A89D16FC.jpg (634x706, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Q6RZJmEbw
youtube.com/watch?v=36Fl4i5GCQM
youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E
youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4
youtube.com/watch?v=HjjDOdaFZg0
youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wVHi0oiCbkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they did you'd just call it shit anyway

videogames arent allowed to have characters this cool

Red Dead?

pass the whiskey

>RDR or RDR2
best kino

red dead revolver is pure spaghetti kino it's a must play compared to the snorefest RDR sequels

There are 2 good wild west games already OP. You should play on something other than PC sometimes.

This guy knows. He really has good taste.

question should be why doesnt anyone make them in the first place

Red Dead Redemption nails the setting thematically, but i just cannot abide Rockstar gameplay. It's so boring.

I played a cell shaded FPS western game once that was pretty fun. Don't remember the name though.

Attached: Howdy pardner.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Yeah I know, already played it but I want more

I feel you, OP. It's a sad day when the trudge that is RDR2 with its slow as snails gameplay is hailed as the golden standard of western videogames.

Call of Juarez Gunslinger?

call of juarez gunslinger?

Attached: Gun_Coverart.jpg (220x272, 20K)

>western

All I want is a wild west CRPG in vein of OG Fallouts, with lots of gore and dismemberment. Could even veer into weird west, even though I'd prefer a more realistic take setting-wise.

Yes, western. Something tells me you're thinking of Cartel

Attached: 1556697642245.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

oh, sorry

Yes!

Looking back at it again...is that actually cell shaded? Either way it has this bright cartoonish look. I thought it was pretty good. Never heard about it before so it was a nice surprise.

Attached: Hi-yo Semen! Away!.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

It's cool. It's just a real shame that Cartel was so bad that it became the thing people immediately thing about when they hear Call of Juarez. It's a great series overall, minus that unfortunate mess.

It is, but the cellshading is really understated. It's more noticeable on the characters than the environments.

What kind of western is rdr2 supposed to be. Most of the game takes place in the south.

True cel-shading is more than just black outlines around objects, but yeah it's got those. Iirc you could disable them somehow, too.

>howdy pardner, remember to respect women and niggers
No, try again

Yeah, just like the Prince of Persia reboot, actually.

Red Dead Redemption is actually a top-tier video game in every regard

The past is too offensive, we must make it more palatable to our audience.

Call of Juarez gunslinger and bound in blood are pretty good wild west games

Attached: apps.25328.70730244948540944.8535fe2a-a198-4b3e-894b-eaed24d76415.jpg (1920x1080, 639K)

You sound like incel now user. This is video game not your insecurities wet dream.

Game was fun and had that spaghetti-western feel to it. And it was cheap in steam as well

Sunset riders

The MC being an unreliable drunk who constantly changes his story and having it reflect in-game was pretty nice too. Game had a lot of personality.

>set game in Wild West
>pump it full of progressive ideology
And that’s a good thing!

god I fucking loved this game

The first one, yeah.

Hard West is a Turn based game where you make a deal with the devil for a taste of revenge, pretty fun and really themed in the wild west

Attached: 6d4133e6ee954c22961f8a0a01738a81.jpg (1158x450, 119K)

Gunman Clive?

>GUN
>Outlaws
>Call of Juarez
>Red Dead series
>Hard West
>Desperados
There's plenty of good western games. Definitely need more though. RDR2 is the only big one to come out in a good five years.

Kino FPS coming out of Early access the 27th of august

Attached: HuntShowdownLogo.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

West of Loathing is cool, that is if you can stomach the reddit onions spurts every minute

Outlaws has been out for over two decades though.

Attached: f56cf6236ecdc3683ea0b724d6375430d59ecec79f81e681608328c829785d66_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639[1 (639x361, 35K)

what do you mean? rockstar has done it twice already

I hope some day there will be a western RPG, like F:NV, but historical.

"Western" is more about the style of story rather than being purely about the location. There are a number of westerns that take place in the American south or the northern frontier.

I had the chance to play that back when i had PS+ but the game did not grab me. is it any good? I only played the first two POP games. I liked the first one a lot.

*ahem*

Attached: 6b5685a0e5ff23b73b05ae218c254cc1b6e13e33.jpg (616x353, 35K)

they already did

Attached: 1547942855079.jpg (2048x2048, 338K)

>>pump it full of progressive ideology
No, that's only short sidequests. You are obsessed.

Is there more handsome man in his peak than Clint Eastwood?

Attached: For.A.Few.Dollars.More.1965.REMASTERED.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE.mkv_snapshot_01.01.58_[2019.03.30_1 (1920x824, 260K)

Shame about the lack of actual panchos though.

yeah, me

>is it any good?
It is a bit of a hard question because the game is pretty weird, but if I had to be honest I'd say no.

It's kind of cute to watch the characters interact, the parkour has a nice sense of flow and momentum, it's pretty and very well animated (the animations are weighty and it's just satisfying to see), but it's completely devoid of challenge, it has a grand total of five enemy types. And instead of using the fact that you just can't die to let you do more freeform climbing you're set on these strict routes with the only diversion being to pick 1001 collectibles for the Arabian Nights reference.
It honestly feels like some weird tech demo instead of a game, you're essentially going to be on autopilot playing it.

But it saddens me that it was dropped so hard because a sequel could have made it work. It's an interesting piece to look at.

>finally add ponchos
>they're shitty and overpriced and online only

Sounds like a definite skip for me, it's checking a lot of negative boxes. Thanks for the honest opinion user.

Based boomer.
Based game.

This was more of a spaghetti western

>no, but yes
Lmao. It’s ok to shit on me a little! How do Americans put up with this?

That's just how it is, while I find myself liking the game even though I probably shouldn't I'm not going to sell it as something it's not.

Sands of Time is pretty enjoyable if you haven't tried that yet, however.

Isn't Sands of Time the first one? Like i said, i already played it. I remember enjoying it.

Only 60 year old white boomers find the old american west interesting.

Ah, I thought you meant first one as in the 1989 game, my bad.
In which case you could give that one a shot, it got some fame back in the day for being a challenging maze you had to complete in under an hour to beat the game. It's fun, it really rewards being good at it.

Attached: Prince-of-Persia-1-1987-Areajugones-810x400.png (810x400, 62K)

I liked riding around on my horsey but there was fuck all to do. Big, empty open world.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190219044109.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

I don't want to sound like a zoomer but I'm not much into video games from before the 24bit era

>Kino.
>Walk forever.
>Find a clue.
>Walk forever
>Find a clue.
>Walk forever
>Find a clue.
>Walk forever.
>Find monster.
>Get killed by others who found monster or the monster itself because for some reason it's stupid overpowered.

ok. Also, just because a game has double barrel shotguns and revolvers doesn't mean it's western. It takes place in a swamp ffs.

Call of Juarez Gunslinger is top tier AA shooter
Does fun things with the setting (game is a story being told in a bar, sometimes details of the story change and rewrite themselves while you play) and the shooting is pretty tight and fun.

oh so by "good" you mean a game that doesn't trigger right wing incel snowflakes?
sorry you're out of luck then. no "good" western games out there

Oh boy time to do my favorite past time in the game
Is there any good Native American games?

Attached: Scalping.jpg (354x480, 53K)

Oh fuck I forgot the best western RPG of all time:
Westerado: Double Barreled
Open world indie RPG set in the old west. You have to track down your family's killer. Who he is changes every playthrough. Each quest you complete gets you another piece of the killer's identity, but it's up to you to find him. Awesome little game.

>Isn't Sands of Time the first one?

Attached: f8864e8097aa94c0c139934f3ed571da.jpg (805x957, 200K)

It's pretty playable now, really fun with a friend
Just because you are shit at it doesn't mean it's bad

what about games with western themes or cowboy gunslinger type characters but set in modern times

this land is our land or whatever it's called, but it's one of those early access crafting and survival type games

Lot of faggots in the western part of the industry today.

No problem, we can accommodate.
POP has been ported a good bunch of times receiving some graphical overhauls.
While I personally prefer sprites (and the original version has great rotoscoped animation, very fluid) Prince of Persia Classic exists, a remake that reused Sands of Time assets.

Attached: prince-of-persia-super-nintendo.jpg (600x386, 43K)

>acts like a know-it-all on westerns
>posts a fucking Spaghetti western as OP pic

Kys

based

>Americans
as far as I know people play these shitty games worldwide

Sunset Riders you dumb f$&#

there should be a mode that removes the PVP

I don't want a shitty battle royale ripoff, just let me hunt monsters with my bros

>there's fuck all to do after i've already done everything
big brain take

>control f
>new vegas
>0 results

OP asked for good not great.

A picture's worth a thousand words

thanks friend and oh, i hope there is scalping

Call of Juarez and COJ Bound in Blood are both kino.

>Don't be a fool, Marshall!

will they have more than one or two maps then? i love the concept but i really worry if they have enough content. also will there be a console release?

Great game, whatever the fuck the hardcore mode was called is really fun once you get into it.

fpbp

this. absolutely not a pvp guy. ruins the game for me

>tfw no Deadlands vidya
Could be great desu, it's a nice setting

All you have is Gun, Call of Juarez 1 and 2 and Red Dead. We need more goddamn it.

Not a western.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Q6RZJmEbw

Attached: fast draw.jpg (971x1400, 604K)

kino
I wish Rockstar made a spaghetti western. Hope that's what RDR3 is.

youtube.com/watch?v=36Fl4i5GCQM

Attached: download.jpg (257x300, 19K)

Why are Conservative actors usually such creepy weirdos?

youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E
>The actor was caught off guard
>This wasn't even in the script

Red Dead exists and thats what they do

Terrence hill

Attached: Salutations.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Fpbp

Lmao

THATS NOT HOW YOU USE SNOWFLAKE

Attached: 977d3.png (388x413, 248K)

have you not played CoJ Gunslinger?

>t. flyover faggot

t.rinità

actors are fucking weirdos, don't work in hollywood

He said good.

but red dead is legitimately not a good western game. it's just a giant copy and paste of the most common western tropes.

so franco nero?

Attached: 1118full.jpg (1118x457, 84K)

Attached: 8.webm (800x342, 2.85M)

What is this?

A huge chunk of Texas's Gulf Coast is bayou -- even if it's not strictly "classic western", it still fits the time period and area.

Attached: b52e8d014888e21ce29cfb3b377d8404.jpg (564x451, 59K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: dade.png (321x279, 162K)

bring back wild arms REEEEEEE

never ever PClard

Keep coping consolecuck. See ya next year at 4k 60 fps.

Until the japs get their hands on the genre never

fuck off

why?

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (488x550, 35K)

It would turn out like the History Channel civil war game.
The novelty wears off in about 30 seconds and you realize having way less shit to play with isn't as fun.
Which is why GTAV curbstomps RDR2

>Japan makes a wild west game
>Come up with a character who isn't best described as "beard dad"
>Take home the gold trophy

It was never about the money

red dead revolver was originally a capcom game

>Some people didn't play the last call of juarez.
I feel bad for you.

Attached: 288736868.jpg (640x340, 87K)

plebeian:
youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4

contrarian:
youtube.com/watch?v=HjjDOdaFZg0

patrician:
youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ

There were black cowboys you fucking faggot. Don't you have a mall to shoot up
?

>posts image of Sergio Leone movie
>dislikes the Red Dead games which directly imitate Leone movies
The problem is you. It's like someone asking "why aren't there any Miyazaki games!" and then bitching that Zelda and Ni no Kuni don't count.

Three games for a dead genre is pretty good. Plus, there's dozens of others. You just won't count them because they're not heavily advertised or hyped.

Attached: Harmonica2.jpg (400x168, 13K)

t. Future Walmart shooter

Based. Desperados is amazing

You need to go.

Attached: KYS_tranny~3.png (670x1024, 948K)

I'll have you know the camera usages in red dead games in nothing, nothing like Leone.

>I'll show them how to make a western game

Attached: ko ji ma.png (332x386, 168K)

What the FUCK was Micah's problem?

You need to take your meds.

First of all, some scenes are. But second of all, I was talking about them using character archetypes and plot points from his movies.

I wish i lived in the old west. it seems like such a better time.

Attached: 1558145154102.png (261x270, 101K)

>call of juarez
Gunslinger right? the third one sucked never played that one

He just wanted a gang that was all about the rooty tooty shoot n' looty without all of the faggot bleeding heart idologue shit Dutch was peddling. Also really wanted that Blackwater money.

Attached: d53f61867b.png (202x261, 109K)

i still cant believe there was no ponchos in rdr2.
also a very disappointing game

Video games are an entirely different medium. Rockstar did a great job copy pasting great western movies sure but the interactive aspect you know the part that defines video games is trash.

Do you play, harmonica?

when the italian video game industry takes off

When's Ubisoft gonna get around to Ass Creed: Wild West? They've been teasing it since 4.

>but the interactive aspect you know the part that defines video games is trash.
But that's the only reason I like the RDR games. All the side events, hunting, random duels, exploring, etc. Considering 3/4 the game is this stuff and not the main story, I'd say it's plenty interactive.

>buy RDR 2 expecting a fun wild west, dueling simulator, with prostitutes to bang, women to woo, and horses to ride
>oh hey this game ain't too b-POSTMODERN, SATIRE, YOU GET TB AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, HAVE FUN WITH JOHN WHO IS GOING TO DIE IN THE NEXT GAME WITHIN A FEW YEARS, NOTHING GOOD EVER FUCKING HAPPENED BACK THEN, ENJOY DYING ON A MOUNTAIN ALONE OR GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD, THOSE FUCKING MORAL CHOICES MAN, AM I RITE? ABSENCE OF GOD ABSENCE OF GOD ABSENCE OF GOD ABSENCE OF GOD
>"The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, coming soon to Blu ray and DVD"

Attached: 1564868376386.gif (720x846, 877K)

kys rightist magatard

is Desperados 3 out yet

All of those are so mechanically simplistic that they don't keep me engaged. This especially applies to RDR2, How many of those side events are just follow this guy around, or ride from this place to that place? Hunting is also railroaded. The game just plays itself.

I really am not a fan of the west is dying theme. Ice seen it done to death in films I don't want it in muh games.

Why do retards and fanboys keep brining up rdr? The wild west is before, during, and a little bit after the civil war. And nobody would allow blacks to go on shooting sprees without the whole country gunning for them. Let alone drink in bars like in rdr2. There's nothing kino or redpilled about rdr. It's a fun game, but that's it.

Does it have co-op?

Doesn't help that Rockstar did it twice in a row with RDR. It felt pretty redeundant and old hat in RDR2, I'm not sure why they felt the need to hammer that theme home again.

Nah, it's single player. Still worth a shot though, it's a great game.

It's one of the most popular themes in the western genre.

Shiiiet. I'll check it out, but my friend and I both love westerns and have been looking for a good co-op game.

When the FUCK is RDR2 going to come out for PC already?

Attached: 1558467887402.png (291x253, 35K)

Wild Arms was my first PS1 game ever and probably contributed a great deal for my love of Westerns as I got older. Even though the first time I played it I didn't even notice the western themes at all and still thought of westerns as "those boring old grandpa movies" this game blew my 10 year old mind.

Attached: cover-256.png (360x222, 103K)

gotta admit, when it comes to luls in the action, I put on podcasts and listened to them when I was playing red dead

>DUDE let's just copy samurai films!
Great genre you got there.

Which Samurai film was Once Upon A Time In The West ripping off?

Attached: ouatitw.jpg (986x1500, 295K)

You DO know he's a pony fucker right? Fuck off to your containment board.

Attached: Ponyfucker.jpg (236x323, 21K)

If you think RDR is "railroaded" then I don't see how you can enjoy any western AAA game.

Leone didn't do Magnificent Seven. That was John Sturges.

I was just thinking the other day how 3 of my top 10 favorite games have all had western settings.

>Wild Arms
>New Vegas
>Red Dead Redemption

What makes it such a great setting, bros?

Attached: 1540295841631.jpg (500x279, 38K)

I hate people who think these white inbred hick losers where samurai or try to portray them as such.

The dollars trilogy is literally a copy of kurosawa films. Dumbass.

Other than Fistful Of Dollars being similar to Yojimbo, give some more examples.

wtf dude

There's plenty of wild west games you faggot, it's one of the most common historical settings medivial shit, fuedal japan, and modern day stuff.

If you want ACTUAL underused, settings that's not just tribal shit and has actual civilizations or nations; then here's fucking 20,000 years of shit that almost never shows up in vidya, and even then i'm only including up to the 1500's

>1000 years of pre-classical history with the Minoans and Mycenaeans,
>5000 years in the Fertile Crescent, from bronze age city-states like Sumer, Iron age sates like Assyria, the Persian Empire and various Medieval Caliphates
>4000 years in India/South Asia, from the Indus River Valley civilization, the Vedic civilization, and then various empires and kingdoms like the Maurya, Gupta, etc,
>3500 years in East Asia, from China's Shang Dyasty , Unification under the Ming, the 3 kingdoms, subsequent reunification and splits, ancient and medieval korea, pre-fuedal japan etc
>2800 years in Mesoamerica from the early Olmec cities and the spread of civilization in the preclassic, the prominence of Teotihuacan & Golden age of the Maya and the Zapotec during the classic, the Mixtec and Toltec succeeding the Zapotec and Teotihuacan in the early postclassic, and the rise of the Aztec empire in the Toltec's stead and their rivalrly with the Purepecha empire in the late Postclassic
>1500 years in the Andes, from Moche city-states, the Nazca, etc during the early intermediate, the Tiwanku and Wari Empires during the Middle Horizon, the Sican & Chimu kingdom in the late intermediate, and the domination by the Inca empire during the late Horizon
>1500 years in Southeast asia due to influence from India, such as the Khmer & Suhkothai
>1500 in West Africa due islamic influence, such as the Malil, Songhai, etc

There's also the Mississipians in North America who had just gotten to civilization level when euro diseases wiped them out, and god knows how many semi-complex groups across all of history.

I'm not going to spoon feed you.

While I would like games to use those settings, most don't because investors and creators are too scared to experiment. It's much safer to use a setting and time period people already are familiar with.

Apology accepted, retard.

Because you know that only Fistful is a remake and don't want to embarass yourself?

Yikes.

Based history vro dropping mad knowledge

what's wrong with cowboys being portrayed like samurai? it's cool. sword duels and gun duels are both cool

>plays every Western trope straight
nothin' personal McKid

>Anglos turned Doc into a hillbilly
What the fuck were you thinking? His original deep normal voice was fucking badass.

Attached: Desperados-Wanted-Dead-or-Alive-Free-Download.jpg (300x425, 150K)

>I'm too dumb to use google.
Based idiots.

Samurai were honorable highly skilled warriors and philosophers.
Cowboys are ignorant hicks that murdered, raped, and stole.

cowboys tended to cattle

Red Steel 2 is the peak of Western themed vidya

Fucking weebs dude.

Attached: jews fear the samurai full.jpg (1265x1431, 445K)

samurai were violent mercenaries used to enforce the will of the feudal ruling class
both are romanticized to hell and back, don't kid yourself

also it's worth noting that kurosawa was influenced by westerns in the first place. his directing style was actually considered too western by some of his contemporaries

Oh yeah. Honorable skilled shit shovelers. Might as well be the jannies of their time.
Ugh no. Read a history book.
Samurai were poets as well as warriors. They trained their mind and body.

Being influenced and expanding your mind is not the same as directly copying.

WHERE ARE YA MARSHALL

Samurai were hired mercenaries. Cowboys were hired workers. What you think of as Samurai and Cowboys is based on TV. Neither one is real. And they shouldn't be. Because real Samurai and Cowboys were boring.

>The alien in the outhouse.
Too spooky.

T. Ignorant hick.
Try reading a history book before shitting up the website.

history books such as?

years in Mesoamerica from the early Olmec cities and the spread of civilization in the preclassic, the prominence of Teotihuacan & Golden age of the Maya and the Zapotec during the classic, the Mixtec and Toltec succeeding the Zapotec and Teotihuacan in the early postclassic, and the rise of the Aztec empire in the Toltec's stead and their rivalrly with the Purepecha empire in the late Postclassic
years in the Andes, from Moche city-states, the Nazca, etc during the early intermediate, the Tiwanku and Wari Empires during the Middle Horizon, the Sican & Chimu kingdom in the late intermediate, and the domination by the Inca empire during the late Horizon
>tfw no mesoamerican video games
it's literally one of the coolest fucking settings

I'm not going to spoon feed you.
The truth is out there but you have to find it for yourself.

actual question, why wont anyone make a good pirate game?

>tfw learning that after unification in Japan many Samurai went to Mexico and basically became cowboy mercenaries with swords
astounded that this hasn't been used in what would be the world's coolest genre crossover game.

is this a bit? are you trying to poison the well against samurai fans or something?

No, they didn't. They were jobless vagabonds with zero responsibility.

Is that the nazi symbol behind him? What a retard.

It's time to get fucked, nerds.

Attached: 81CJU cyBgL._SL1500_.jpg (1048x1500, 180K)

Yes. I dunno what's retarded about that though. Germany and Japan were allies, after all.

He's Clint fucking Eastwood, he can do whatever he damn wants.

Nazis wanted a world with only white people. Open a book and don't read /pol/ propaganda/shitposts.

I like samurai and cowboys, but cowboys are cooler because samurai wear sandals and sandals are for fags.

Attached: 1501039402482.jpg (254x358, 35K)

The director's cut of that film is fucking long.

Samurai Western 2 when

Attached: samuraiwestern_1.jpg (395x316, 152K)

>Fans
Haha no. You all want spoonfed like the western children you are. I sought knowledge for myself. I trained my mind and body becoming an honorary samurai.
I suggest you do it too. However we both know you lack the merit and dedication to do so.

>only western rpg series
>made in japan
>also dead
when is america going to step up and fix this? when you think about it the best western movies were made by italians and call of juarez is made by poles.

Attached: 1821104-wild_arms_3_010.jpg (1024x768, 301K)

b8

Good. You aren't an ADD riddled zoomer, right?

Extremely limited weaponset. Weapons that feel OP in a western are commonplace in modern games. The tales typically revolve around a bunch of cool criminals rather than thugs and assholes. Every character treats another with respect and any deviation leads to a serious confrontation. Not to mention that a lot old western music is fucking great on its own.
It's the feeling of everyone aimlessly having a person, a time where seeing wasn't all there was to believe, a time of self actualization, all for a small fee.

>>also dead
>he doesn't know it's coming back after Symphogear is finished

I don't know why they don't make them, but I can name two worthwhile Western games I can recommend: Desperadoes and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.

*blocks your path*

Attached: heavens_gate_1980_original_film_art_2000x.jpg (1336x2005, 272K)

Typical of the coddled westerners. If someone shows any amount of dedication and intelligence they must be faking.

The laggy controls are a legitimate complaint about RDR2, but Yea Forums chooses to complain about a perceived forced opinion on women and minorities that isn't even really there. All of the Red Dead protags are straight white males anyways.

Except violate the rules.

No as i've watched it a few times as its arguably the greatest spaghetti western of all time.

You talk like a massive fedora tipping sperg. It's honestly embarrassing. Really I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by implying you're baiting, the alternative is just sad

My points come from history. Prove them wrong with examples.

Well, at least one game made a nod to it with one of its endings. Which actually got some fans to ask for Vanillaware to make a cowboy vs Samurai game. But George said he didn't want to do that. Can't blame him, since that ending is basically the "bad end" for Kisuke.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVHi0oiCbkE

Attached: 1389846184107.jpg (4250x2500, 965K)

this made laugh so much fuck.

Attached: 1561058418386.png (500x500, 221K)

Typical. You don't even deserve pity.
Seek out your own knowledge or choose to remain an ignorant hick.

wasn't it going to be phoneshit? or did that already happen and this is something new?

Red Dead Revolver is one. So is GUN both of them are solid games in their own right.

I agree user, hopefully we get a Mesoamerican asscreed one day.

I would have thought it was a sure bet but the fact Ubisoft is going with vikings now makes me worry they are going to go with settings that don't even fit asscreed just because they are more normie.

isn't black flag considered to be good?

Attached: A bustling marketplace in the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan (1987) H. Tom Hall (1932-2010) National (900x667, 149K)

>isn't black flag considered to be good?

Mostly because of the lack of alternatives. Rogue is better, to be honest with you family.

Attached: 295395-assassin-s-creed-rogue-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 126K)

le rdr2 is unplayable meme xD

Well hello there school shooter

Sid Meiers Pirates! Is fantastic.

Sobering to see Yea Forums summed up in a single post.

Red Dead series is the undisputed representation of the Wild West. Anyone else who’d make a Wild West game would be called imitators, tryhards, shit.

There’s no point.

Jesus, look at how many leftyfags you’ve triggered.

So you got nothing. Then by default, the points I already posted remain valid. No matter how many times you call me stupid or say I'm wrong, nothing changes unless you prove me wrong.

>The game just plays itself.
Try finishing it without touching the controller then. :)

>Wild Arms
>western

It has literally nothing to do with spaghetti westerns, you dumb tard. Heck, even the xplanation for why the characters use revolvers is because it is some ancient tchnology from an ancient civilization that went extinct thousands of years ago

Attached: 1j9ywu.jpg (400x369, 77K)

Attached: 1539918780224.png (550x543, 25K)

>how to expose resetrannys

Gunman Clive is a fun little indie mega man clone. The second one is even better.

I was hoping sea of thieves wouldn’t be complete trash. Of course it was

i will forever be mad that theres no GODDAMN PONCHO in rdr2
What the actual fuck
Sounds fun, thanks for the suggestion user

>leftyfags
>as if being leftist is an insult
You should go back to

Let me guess, anti-sjw is totally an insult though?

Attached: 1557755438931.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>>as if being leftist is an insult

It is.

Attached: 1557776228703.jpg (600x458, 73K)

The Mad Max movies are westerns and so is No Country for Old Men.