youtube.com/watch?v=IBIvac4usOA
youtube.com/watch?v=OYb5A1Yvhro
youtube.com/watch?v=E3kVYbOtorc
youtube.com/watch?v=9NXYK24o2Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Suo0oU7R0FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g82MbFn81QU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Persona for SMT

The RPG spinoffs (Mario and Luigi and Paper Mario) are usually better than the mainline Mario games, not counting Sticker Star, Color Splash, Dream Team, and Paper Jam. Those were trash.

fake and gay

The spinoffs are allowed to be different and have a unique take on the franchise compared to the mainline games where there's a very predictable formula
Anyway posting tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=2Fs_fcNgDQw
youtube.com/watch?v=YP0K406LcPs
youtube.com/watch?v=2eyG-JNMInw
youtube.com/watch?v=tKMWMS7O50g
youtube.com/watch?v=useRBJNwWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=9hSrrXJkHjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=plXeYbyN-V4
youtube.com/watch?v=IBIvac4usOA
youtube.com/watch?v=OYb5A1Yvhro

Attached: 1554274351943.png (1600x1160, 2.51M)

Oh, look, ts another Paper Mario """"""fan""""""

What's wrong with Dream Team?

>PMD friend areas
the-...the SOULLLL!!! it's too much!

Attached: blinded-by-light.jpg (550x513, 31K)

Kirby

Played all these except mystery dungeon. Is it comfy?

Channel is for literal babies but the music is good

Pokemon is one of those rare things where both the thing itself and a great number of its spinoffs have the apex gameplay of their genre.

The shear number of RPG 'fans' who act like Pokemon is basically a kiddie version of their mature grown up games is an embarrassment.

It's a roguelike with ancient gameplay which is a good thing if you aren't a late 90s/early 00s superzoomer

I literally bought it just because jirachi was included in the game to transfer to my pokemon ruby

>Insane Pokemon fan since late 90s
>Play all the main games as they were released (Bar Gen III) and most of the spin offs
>Never touched the Mystery Dungeon series for some reason
What am I in for I hear these games make people cry, only game to ever bring a tear to me was Mother 3

comfy roguelite with no true death and nice story

>Pokémon mainline
>apex of turn based RPG
Kindly fuck off.

very much so. I like it better than the actual main games. you're also able to obtain all 300-something pokemon at the time of it's release without trading with others or bullshit like that
I wouldn't even call it a game. It was like some kind of weird tech-demo "experience"
At least it let you play those cool Pokémon Mini games

Attached: images0PLGLVS0.jpg (301x167, 9K)

It's a Dungeon Crawler with core pokemon battle mechanics (moves and type Matchups). I'm pretty sure every move got ported into the series. Pretty basic, but it gets you hooked.

>you're also able to obtain all 300-something pokemon at the time of it's release without trading with others or bullshit like that
Depends on how bullshit you think Wonder Mail is.

The tutorials mostly
They added the fast forward button on the next game so it's clear they knew what the people didn't like from Dream Team and also doubled down on the strong points, since Paper Jam has the best battle gameplay so far.
It's a shame everything else about Paper Jam is trash

Attached: 1544658109084.jpg (640x360, 47K)

wondermail is just basically in-game cheat codes. all you have to do is accept a wondermail mission regarding an exclusive pokemon and then it's "unlocked" for your game.

Might & Magic series

Attached: HoMM 3 navy seal copypasta.png (1347x710, 621K)

Face it, sticky shit and cum splash were awful games and you wasted your money.

>Heroes
>Gacha
>that game with colecting figures
Yeah, no. Only good M&M game was duel of champions

HoMM games are spinoffs of the original rpg series, that's what I'm referring to user

Final Fantasy 7

we can all agree that sky was the best PMD game but good god was it fucking grindy. if you ever want to level anyone other than your main two and increase their IQ, it's 50 trips through the womder resort for you

Attached: IMG_2458.jpg (600x754, 110K)

Kirby Air Ride

>no pokemon ranger
It's fun.

>cant evolve

in what

6 is the best M&M game.

>cant evolve until post game
Let me fix my mistake, I'm taking about PMDs.

Just tutorials and gyro controls. Other than that it has the best bosses and music in the entire series.

Mystery Dungeon is a trash series

Even to this day I still miss our Pokemon Pinball cartridge. No idea where that bloody thing ended up.

Spent hours at a time playing that game.
youtube.com/watch?v=E3kVYbOtorc
youtube.com/watch?v=9NXYK24o2Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Suo0oU7R0FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g82MbFn81QU

I want mystery dungeon on mobile and I might just make it myself. Can I get in trouble for blatantly stealing the gameplay?

Funny thing, mine is MIA too. God knows how someone can possibly lose such a massive Gameboy cart.

Attached: 1431159720725.jpg (467x413, 52K)

Still got mine hidden in my basement somewhere. Can anyone explain why the thing had a battery compartment? In about 18 years I never changed the battery, and I replayed the game 3 years ago

Shut up, Joe

My sister always seemed to think it was stolen, but kind of just disappeared under our noses suddenly. Ah well.

Battery was for rumble feature.

You forgot this one

Attached: pokecard.jpg (640x641, 81K)

>We never got the squeal
>Only fan translation is a buggy unreadable mess