Ending fucking sucks

Ending fucking sucks

Attached: tlos.jpg (220x292, 22K)

the whole game sucks

Just like the rest of the game

Game bad

No you just didn't understand it that's why you didn't like it.

why?

JOEL BAD
ELLIE GOOD
SCIENTIST NEUTRAL

All the negative claims of TLOU are extremely hyperbolic. It's always "the story is so generic", or "the gameplay is nonexistent/shit". Everyone who shit talks it is mad about tlou 2 having lesbo ellie, or just want to strawman tlou 1 as being a "movie game with no gameplay." Like I said, extremely hyperbolic.

>implying
Never have kids user.

ending was the best part, the way Joel was made to feel pathetic, it was videogame writing on a different level

>All the negative claims of TLOU are extremely hyperbolic.
nah, it's you who are hyperbolic. I thought it was a good game but it was not 10/10, the gameplay had many issues.

This movie in general fucking sucks

The comment was aimed at the Yea Forums hate circle jerk, but I'll rephrase. None of the bad in this game comes close to taking away from the good in a significant way. That said, people saying how "its so generic" etc are definitely over exaggerating.

>JOEL BAD

Have you ever read the fox and the sour grapes fable? Well this board is an allegory of it, they just hate what they can't have
Just ignore them

I bought this 3 days ago to see what the hate and the 10/10s are about....

This game is shit

What don’t you like?

yes it's garbage that got hyped by the big onions

Hyperbole aside I wouldn't go that far. I didn't like the ending, partly just because I'm not sympathetic to the view of it but partly just because it felt really forced, like the final guys were suddenly turned into retards just so that Joel could win and there could be a sequel.

This is definitely one of the games Yea Forums has over-sperged about though, it was perfectly decent and reasonably well executed overall. I'd understand if some people just didn't like the semi-rails type of game period but that doesn't make one within it bad. Funposters aside I wonder if that's a symptom of young gamers now: that they just have literally never played a bad game in their lives and don't actually know what that looks like. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing even, but back before digital or much in the way of reviews even when you'd sometimes get new vidya just by pawing through the 3-for-$3 used bin and sometimes found total duds it certain made for a different perspective.

So I'm glad I got it on sale and played it once, but then again I don't have an urge to play it another time either whereas I could see giving one of the other big three third-person ones another spin at some point.

Attached: 1396401739983.jpg (275x200, 10K)

Really hope ND puts more effort in the multiplayer, that was really fun if fucking hard to accomplish the objectives.

>The one person with the genetic mutation that can save humanity
>Fuck letting her reproduce and carry here genes to further generations
>Lets have a bunch of amateur doctors perform elaborate brain surgery on the off chance that will do anything
>Oh and she's a dyke so no chance of children
Should of just raped her desu

It wasn't her genetic mutation though user, it was a mutation in the fungus itself that made it symbiotic with her and then defended her against infection by the regular variant. That's why they wanted to extract and study the mutated fungus specifically. Obviously if it was a mutation in her specifically there'd be zero need for surgery (nor for rape you edgelord), they'd just do DNA sequencing of her directly Even children could just be artificial insemination.

Attached: drowning.jpg (840x924, 87K)

The game is overrated but from a narrative standpoint the ending was kino.
Brilliant idea making the player take control of Ellie and that last dialogue was great as well..

/thread

I was shit talking it before TLoU2 was announced though. It's because it's a bad game. And all those points are true. Try playing through it again on the hardest difficulty. It's a fucking grind with all the walky talky sections. It has no replay value.

OP fucking sucks dicks faggot fuck

The ending is amazing though. It's a final testament to the bond these former strangers have built.
Not in a sappy "you're my new dad now" way, but in a realistic way in which you have to accept someone's flaws. The Last Of Us ends with someone accepting a lie because they care about the other person. Kino.

nice essay faggot

nah, it's not bad. it's a mediocre stealth game at best. it's the horrible zombie story that sucks

The entire game sucks. It's a glorified walking simulator with a bland story and boring characters.
Neil Druckmann is a hack who is turning Naughty Dog into a shitty company.

The ending was good. I'm not interested in the sequel, but TLOU is unironically a good game. The gunplay is pretty good for a third person shooter.

The favorite weapon.
>"I played it on grounded mode and it's STILL SHIT"
Are we that desperate to push a point?

That's literally what I did. I can always show my trophy as proof too. You're only upset because you know you have no counter argument.