thanks man, take the rest of the day

Glad you survived, buddy!

No arrow in your knee jokes today?

>Nameless NPC is most the based character in the game

How does he do it?

Surviving all routes

Should have been recruitable

Most based, I mean.
Sorry I've been awake for almost 24 hours.

Should have replaced Cyril

>He doesn't know

Attached: 3eq5wcdftpe31.jpg (960x540, 103K)

He's the reincarnation of the 3-13 archer.

Why does everyone hate Cyril?
He was one of my best units.

I want Anna and Sothis in my party.
Also Nemesis.

wait is this real? I was hoping recruitable nameless or the capture mechanic to return.

why indeed

Attached: 2019080423333800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

Annoying little shit. That's all really.

Three of the afternoon watch, and all's well. The way I like it, sir.

Attached: file.png (600x1000, 1.17M)

What game?

For edelgard route, hes just some annoying kid who suddenly has a wyvern that you have to kill in the last pre time skip chapter. For everyone else, he's an Est you have to baby like crazy to make usable, except his growths suck, and even with aptitude, he's only average.
Unless you get blessed with lucky levels, he is a waste of time.

I never had trouble leveling him up, and when I made him a wyvern rider he wrecked everything.
I'm pretty surprised to hear people say he sucks, I assumed he was like Donnel.

Its not that he sucks, he just has average growths with aptitude, which means most of his stat increases are coinflips. So with a bit of bad luck, he can be absolutely useless. With some good luck, he can be a monster. The game is easy enough that you dont have to worry, but people hate uncertainty.

Joins with awful base stats, for an est character his growth rates are not actually high at all being on par with the rest of the cast (Expect his admitelly high speed and dex) but he has some major weaknesses, in terms of wyvern riders he directly competes with Seteh on all routes Cyrill can be recruited on.

Also lack of personal skill is pretty bad won't lie.

he is a dog, not human, in that image he is right there while Rhea orders to burn a city

Not in the Eagles route, buddy. He's dead and been replaced with his twin brother.

>best character in the game is non-romanceable

this should be illegal