Start New game of Dark souls on day off

>Start New game of Dark souls on day off
>Play literally all day, logged in nearly 7 hours in one sitting.
>Get to Anor Londo
>Just Beat O&S and used all my Inventory souls to level up.
>about to sit down when I get invaded
>fuck me
>Invader teleports behind me and backstabs me with +999 Enchanted Large Club
>ded.plsno
>Spawn in the ground and glitch out and immediately die again.

I lost over 130,000 Souls in 15 seconds. I now have 0 interest in playing this character anymore, delete him and restart my game. Does this happen to anyone else? Or am I just a baby bitch.

Attached: 644AC4A8-34AC-4A01-8D95-5B4050CA93FE.jpg (1200x749, 385K)

Ive lost way more, close to a mil. 130k isnt that much. Souls are an infinite resource.

I lost 99 humanity in the Tomb of Giants once.

and this is why online has always been cancer in any game,only acceptable multiplayer is local with someone you know

Jesus, what new game level were you?

The Tomb of Giants is probably the least enjoyable part of Dark Souls. Blighttown wasn’t nearly as bad as everyone says.

Yeah, you see the videos of people who do PvP online in Dark Souls and they have a decent connection, hits actually connect etc. but I have been invaded close to a few thousand times and have had maybe 6 decent connections.

Nice larp faggot

You can't get invaded after you kill a boss in DS1.

It doesn't take that long to farm that much, maybe an hour farming big giant guards in Anor Londo start or near O&S door (1500 or 3000 souls per guard). There may be more efficient spots, this is only one I know of.
And you probably were playing with uncapped FPS.

He could have killed Gwynevere which opens up darkmoon invasions but if he didn't sit at a bonfire before doing that he's just a retard.
Odds are OP made it all up though.

>dark souls remastered opened the areas up after boss death so organizing pvp was easier

I make backup copies of my save because of cheat engine invaders. You're not deleveling my character you fuckers.

Just pull the cable bro

>delete him and restart my game.
baby bitch retard faggot

You're a baby bitch.

Why would you keep so many liquid souls on you? upgrade equipment or level up

oh, did they? that's cool

Just kill a boss that drops a soul and use it to dupe, you'll get all that back in 2 minutes

Those souls are nothing. Don't worry about it. Also, dont idle in souls games unless you're just asking for a dicking.

I think Lost Izalith being outright unfinished along with having the worst boss in the game makes it at least a big worse that Tomb of the Giants. The latter is still ass, but not the worst area in the game.

>Play literally all day, logged in nearly 7 hours
>literally all day
>nearly 7 hours
LMFAO get out of here with this normalnigger shit. You actually think that's impressive? I play 10 hours of vidya a day MINIMUM. What the fuck has happened to this place?

>What the fuck has happened to this place?
You already know the answer

All the oldfags broke their arms trying to open Dorito packets due to osteoporosis, surprised you're still here.

Anyway OP. I once rage quit DeS, but souls mean nothing to me now. I once lost about 200k souls (farmed from boss jollying) in the fucking Burg on NG because I forgot I had no poise and got stunlocked between two hollows for like half an hour on a tiny bridge. I was laughing so hard during it that I never thought to try equip something or just quit out.