August 2019

>August 2019
I am forgotten...

Attached: packshot-9eea295752b26541cac101c925d9d74a.jpg (500x713, 106K)

Not really when you faggots make the same thread making the same claim everyday.

Maybe have some replayability then!

played once and I really enjoyed it, I want irl cunny rice

What do you want us to talk about? It’s not like the Souls game where there’s tons of deep lore and build variety. It’s a fairly linear and short game. There’s nothing left to discuss other than mods that come out. It’s still a really good game, but what hasn’t been said about it?

Literally only Bloodborne has been remembered from this and last generation.

It would be if you didn't post the same thread 10 times a day.

playing it right now. beat genichiro yesterday and now im not sure where to go, lore wise... senpou temple i reached main gate and a valley idol where a giant ape awaits me. oh and i can go batman in the poison swamps on the shooters.... what do?
i dont wanna read shit up on fagtrix and ruin this for me.

kill the senpo temple boss, then kuro will tell you to get some shit, one of the shits being guarded by the monkey

I’m literally playing it right now but ok

cause dumb ass fromfanboys like you get triggered about them

I'm a little bit farther than you in the game so far. You need to go to the main hall at Senpou and a bell should be on the table that takes you to the ''''''boss'''''' of the area it's a bed of chaos style gimmick boss. Then you have to though the valleys and fight the ape boss. The only other area that is currently open to me is beating the other snake eyes sniper miniboss in the depths which is blocking the next area with a fog door but she's annoying to fight even if I were to kill all the nearby enemies first.

I'm currently staring down some spooky purple fuck in the abandoned dungeon and don't know what to do now other than use that weird consumable that lets you fight spooks and try and kick his ass. I just came here from ashina castle.

>look mom i posted it again! x1000

huh? just beat guardian ape for the first time. having a very fun time.

there should be an alley that leads to a gate with a big drop that has an old woman nearby. You need to drop down in front of the gate and mid fall grapple onto the ledge to continue on.

>The only other area that is currently open to me is beating the other snake eyes sniper miniboss in the depths which is blocking the next area with a fog door but she's annoying to fight even if I were to kill all the nearby enemies first.
you can get a stealth kill and pull her without aggroing her buddies, although I waited to get some more attack bonus before fighting her since she was so fucking tanky

that's what I've been doing but then I proceed to get cornered in the blocked tunnel and get ground down before I can double ichimonji her to death. Blocking with the umbrella helped out a bit and now I've gotten the magnet upgrade I may see if I can get some easy deflections off her. I also tried firecrackers but when you're stuck in such a small area the delay before the firecrackers go off means she can sneak a hit in and I get hitstunned when she's meant to be open for attack,

I'd recommend just skipping those fuckers, you can go around him by going back to the well you started the game in.

meanwhile I just started a new game but what am I gonna talk to you fags about?
>hey uhh can someone remind me where the flamevent is
it's in the fire in the memory
>uhh oh yeah that's right thanks
>snake eyes sure is tough huh
yeah I guess if you let her grab you
>you know what you're right

Attached: 37474817y72.jpg (2560x1920, 1.79M)

I pulled her to the other side of that little shack with the two regular gunners, then it's just a question of successfully deflecting her attacks and dodging the grapple. But I waited until a few memories after I found her, otherwise her hp/posture pool was too much for me

bro don't ever stop bro. you remind me of my bro in DC. keep dabbin on these whito*ds.
irish isn't whitegod i wish i were a jew

Is there a more pathetic fanbase than Bloodbronies?

Everyone who makes threads like this will have their guts pulled out of their bodies and then strangled with them.

Nintendies are the bottom of the barrel.

wtf why don't you play the same game over and over

Wow, Sekirofags get really butthurt by these threads. DMCfags just turn them into another DMC Thread. You should try it.

>people actually paid $60 for sekiro
lmao

Attached: 46299c4c83ec55af61c9d6c7c67237b7.jpg (1200x1600, 412K)