Real shit

Attached: 37DAC9C8-51A6-4A31-BBC1-F0073D9126E6.jpg (750x992, 161K)

English translation please

who, but quite literally

"Please give welfare"

Cringe, but redpilled. He's 100% correct.

yes just look at chicago
faggots just need to get a thicker skin then we can ignore all the shootings going on

if video games don't make people violent then it doesn't make people misogynists

misogynist is just a word made up by men haters

This isn't a movie, nigger. You know how to read.

Was there another shooting?

all words are made up

the groid is right on this one

No idea who the fuck this is but that turtle line gave me a laugh so whatever, good thread.

Isnt there everyday?
But only the ones committed outside the ghetto are ever reported

I want to see this nig play mario now
Every day huh, he must be pretty good

>tfw black guys are talking common sense and coming to defense of my nerd hobby
feels ... actually really good man ;-;

>tfw played GTA for years and haven't become some master thief thats an expert at escaping law enforcement.

Attached: JUST.png (1893x1629, 921K)

based Juice

You people, of a high skin melanin content, blame the popular third person, open World, action series Grand Theft Auto by Rockstar every time a under preforming Male commits an crime. I play Mario, a family friendly plat-former series produced by Nintendo, every rotation of the earth on its axis and I haven't jumped and injured a turtle in my existence on this earth. Dating Simulations don't help people with high melanin content receive sexual intercourse. Expletive. Unintelligent people with high melanin content commit actions that is perceived as unintelligent. Refrain from communicating.

He's wrong because I played Doom and now I shoot trans people everyday

why do americans love shooting up schools
weren't mudslimes and mexicans supposed to be the violent ones?

Your sperm doesn't count as people, dog fucker.

yes black ones feel really good

You know it's a clown world when the black people are the smart ones.

school shootings are brutal but in reality they're barely a fraction of gun violence here.

Violent video games don't make people violent, same way as dating sims don't teach people how to pick up chicks

Never said that.

Because that's where the people they hate most are. Honestly high school fucking sucks.

You know it's a clown world when user says something without saying anything.

This
American high schools are legitimately a breeding ground for the worst people imagineable.

t. bullied nerds lmao