What will you do when it turns out to be a walking simulator with generic third person shooting and whacking with a...

What will you do when it turns out to be a walking simulator with generic third person shooting and whacking with a message about "we have to forge connections with each other"?

I mean, "we have to forge connections with each other" isn't exactly a fresh and original message these days.

Attached: Death_Stranding_cover_art.jpg (256x396, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/shiej
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! NO!!!! DELETE THIS!!! ITS A BRAND NEW GAME GENRE INVENTED FROM SCRATCH BY THE GENIUS HIDEO KOJIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!! DELETE THIS POST RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GET SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!!!

i wouldn't be surprised, because every single game made by Kojima is a walking simulator.

I would genuinely rather play Gone Home over every single Metal Gear installment, if only because it doesn't bombard me with 500 hours of cutscenes.

I'm not really reassured with how Kojimer seems to be mainly interested in hanging out with Mads and pals.

Play it? That's pretty much what I'm expecting the game to be anyway.

Cool then. But it seems many people expected something transcendental and life-changing.

I don't really see anyone sincerely saying stuff like that on Yea Forums. The few people who are legitimately interested mostly just seem to want to try out a sci-fi deliveryman game.

Pretty arrogant assumption of you.
More than likely im going to buy the game, and enjoy it very much.

>enjoying the game
How fucking dare you

>when it turns out
it was already proven to be a while back.
streamable.com/shiej
i for one will be catching the walking sim moviegame for free on youtube dot com.

I'm betting this will be a satisfying game. I remember the endless amounts of shit I heard about Sekiro. I ended up buying it on release day and it turned out most of what Yea Forums said were lies.

MGS1 was a pretty unique game for its time and did popularise the stealth genre, I don't know why it's so hard to believe that Kojimbo could make a genre-defining game for a second time.
>I mean, "we have to forge connections with each other" isn't exactly a fresh and original message these days.
The game is specifically about how modern people are accustomed to living in isolation because of technology. I don't recall many games to tackle this subject.

Attached: s4dTtBy.jpg (384x313, 83K)

>being capable of enjoying things

Attached: 1496805151566.jpg (600x480, 131K)

>streamable.com/shiej
>that running
>those dodges
>that hand to hand combat
>with literally a million tons of shit strapped to your back

My fucking sides.

>I don't know why it's so hard to believe that Kojimbo could make a genre-defining game for a second time.
Probably because he's spent 20 years producing trash.

notice how the melee combat is completely magnetic and you dont even need to look at what you're hitting. just spam X to win, literally.

Keep seething, Xcuck.

holy samefag, batman!

Despite the fact it's a new engine the melee really does look like it's straight out of MGSV, slow motion and all. I mean it's not terrible or anything, but it seems really at odd with the pace of the game.

I'd have expected it to be a bit slower, more dangerous and more about positioning and protecting your flanks as you try to deal with or move away from encounters rather than running around like a spastic, pulling of momentum defying dodges and karate chopping people.

I'll say told you so and rewatch MGS5 trailers again with a tear rolling down my cheek.

What was the point of posting that?

Kojima is a one trick pony.