ITT: games you are 100% sure there are 0 current players

ITT: games you are 100% sure there are 0 current players

Attached: scrapland.jpg (1280x960, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RJY1jcMlSI
youtube.com/watch?v=NXiTDsxLjQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This game was sooo good, single AND multiplayer wise

Attached: 1556192953720.png (2212x1434, 1.55M)

(You)r favorite game lmao

scrapland was fucking fun.
i played it by chance in one of those gaming magazines back in the days that came with disks that had games on them.

based pole

this is now official thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_RJY1jcMlSI

are you German?

yes. i actually still have all the disks i collected from screenfun, gamestar, pc games and computer bild spiele.
i have like 10 binders or so with over 200 of those disks. dont have the actual magazines anymore though.

>the magazine I used to read was shut down 7 years ago

Attached: 1549546951739.png (1280x703, 1.35M)

Attached: HEDZ.jpg (800x1016, 256K)

Is it still good? I remember playing this as a kid.

Attached: deadspace.jpg (353x500, 47K)

I dont even know what this game is.

Attached: darkspore.jpg (580x822, 92K)

Most people don't but its a hidden gem.
youtube.com/watch?v=NXiTDsxLjQA

Depends. If youre really into the theme, its probably excellent. Otherwise its really just fun for kids.

OST is baller though.

lurk moar faggot

i miss those fucking times when game magazines were neat and meaningful, loved looking at the screenshots as a kid without any idea how gameplay is like.

that intro was surreal. Maybe ill retcon your post and try it.

Yeah I had that from computer Bild too I was a kid back then and I loved it

There's a gamefile floating around somewhere that works on win 7 and 10 so you can try that.

>implying anyone at any point has ever actually played Zax: The Alien Hunter

Attached: 1538829541265.png (800x600, 626K)

I just found my old KRASH 7 demo disk. This shit is a giant red flag to any modern standards.

>TaKe ME to YouR PC /NOW/
>Play free games
>Cricket 2005
>Worms 4
>Halflife 1
>Plus heaps more!
>KRASH 7

Thats literally the transcript. What a time.

Is that an RTS? wtf am i looking at?

Wait, did the Ender's game poster rip off Scrapland?

Attached: Enders-Game-film-poster.jpg (1229x1920, 756K)

Hazard by Pumpkin Soft

Its pretty generic.
Id sue though

The only reason anybody went to this film was because they wanted to see the ending in action.

I love Scrapland
Why did it flop so much

I went to see the film because I was hoping it would do well enough to justify filming the vastly superior novel, Speaker for the Dead. Ender's Game ended up being a passably decent movie, but it could have been so much better.

Isometric shooter, the resources at the bottom are materials you collect to refine new weapons/ammo and such at your crashed ship. It's not very good to be desu

'figure standing in front of a circular window' is a pretty common trope for covers, posters, scenes in games, films and art in general.

If you're satisfied choosing the obvious answer, congrats.

I used to read a mag that stopped appearing on the stands and I never found out why until a few years later when I found an issue in my mother's cuboard that she was going to give me but forgot to, this issue announced that they were turning into the offical Nintendo magazine, I couldn't get every issue because we rarely went into the city where I could buy it so I didn't think much of having missed that particular issue at the time.

Lawbreakers

I read speaker for the dead but I never got round to reading the rest of the series.

are you retarded?

The rest of the series goes a bit off the rails. Personally, I think the biggest problem with the Ender series is that he made the perhaps savvy but ultimately stifling decision to write the later books with younger audiences in mind. Ender's Game arguably spawned the "young adult" genre complete with dystopian world building. (Which was glaringly stripped out the movie, mind.) But Ender's Game was never meant to be a "young adult" novel. It was a novel for adults that happened to have a child protagonist, followed by a sequel where he's an adult. Think like Stephen King's The Talisman/Black House. But because EG was popular with younger audiences, we went all Big Momma's House 2 with the later books.

rest in peace my childhood, so many memories of preteen spergury. so many hours making stupid maps.

Attached: 251081-giants-citizen-kabuto-windows-front-cover[1].jpg (800x1114, 188K)

baste. This game probably has one of the funniest dialogs ever.

what's the ending? i know the general premise but i don't care about spoilers

Something about it being a real battle against the aliens instead of a training simulation.

Book and movie have somewhat different endings. The loose events are the same, but the tone is rather different. In the movie, he completes his "final exam" of sorts in the simulator that turns out to not in fact be a simulation. They used him to exterminate an entire planet. He's rather cut up about this, particularly because the aliens had been repeatedly trying to psychically contact him throughout the film. Anyway, he wanders out onto the surface of the planet where the humans have their base set up, and sees an arrangement of rocks that resembles the castle from "The Mind Game". The aliens had been manipulating it psychically to lead him to them. He heads out and finds an egg, and decides he's going to try to atone for what he did.

Attached: SacrificeTitle.jpg (1280x1024, 122K)