With everything going on in the world do any of you start to feel weird when you go on mass killing sprees in GTA now...

With everything going on in the world do any of you start to feel weird when you go on mass killing sprees in GTA now? Could playing this game as youths have desensitized the current generation?

Attached: what-is-GTA-V-roleplay-RP-summit1g-lirik.jpg (1600x900, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hsXo9_ZdcB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes when i watched the movie taxi driver i tried to kill the president and fuck a 14 year old

no im not american

Desensitized? Yes. In the same way it makes you sick when you watch a bunch of chinks dying, but then eventually it just becomes funny. It doesn't turn people into mass murderers though, that's just silly.

No. I'm densensitized. Not to some songs and movies and literature though. That's where the real degeneracy is. Jeez.

youtu.be/hsXo9_ZdcB4

america is not the world - morrissey

i iwsh it were true that english could force kids to kill americans for us by making a shitty game but really its just the equivalent of you putting your own dick in a wall socket honestly

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

based goregrind poster

if i achild watched all the 18+ movies available for 6+ hours a day for years and didnt do anything else hed probably turn into a retardd aswell

parents are to blame for being lazy apathetic cunts who also have guns

If anything, I'd say playing these games made me more squeamish when actually looking at real life violence.

It reminds me of that show years ago called 'Penn & Teller: Bullshit!' where they were talking about violent video games and how this kid was killing NPCs and shooting all these guns in them. But when he actually fired a real one, he...started crying. In a way, I kinda feel like how that kid did. Innocent to the realities of the world until you see it and it actually hits you.

No, but when i kill women in games i get a massive hard-on, slightly worried about that.

>If anything, I'd say playing these games made me more squeamish when actually looking at real life violence.

this

no, because i know better than to be swayed by the mainstream media's 24 hour news cycle. more shootings and deaths happen on a weekly basis than any of these shootings in black neighborhoods, they just don't blast it on the news so people think it doesn't happen.

multicultralism desensitized me more than anything

Imagine not being able to differentiate between fiction and reality.
Imagine being american HAHA

No, because the media is grift

>weeb cringe

>regular cringe

None of the shooters were actual gamers. Its as good as calling old women playing farmvile on facebook gamers. Fuck off weeb

weebs are literally no different from furries. kys

>deletes weeb gringe post
Sort your life out or go on a killingspree already faggot.

>World
>Mass shooting
No, the US isn't the whole world, faggot.
Reminder that if you have urges to mass shoot your local venue, you're most likely white and incel

most of the media pushed mass shooters were half jewish mutts.

>With everything going on in the world do any of you start to feel weird when you go on mass killing sprees in GTA now?
No, because it's a fucking video game and I'm not retarded

Not really, I'm perfectly capable of keeping reality and fiction separate in my mind. The people in games aren't really people, they're not sentient beings, even the most personable video game characters are just walking piles of polygons and voice clips whose "intelligence" is nothing more than a glorified flowchart.

based

Based John Hinckley Jr.

Attached: 111128034519-hinckley-foster-gallery-01-story-top.jpg (640x360, 36K)

spbp