What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: 20190806_100005-min.jpg (2976x5312, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
files.osf.io/v1/resources/8a8jk/providers/osfstorage/58af3d929ad5a10200a40c05?action=download&version=1&direct
archive.is/FTRTu
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18656315
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000852
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

disappointment

>shoes inside
Why do americans do this?

The black ring is because I'm asexual

DUDE GAME
DUDE BLACK PERSON

Based black hand poster

>black people post on Yea Forums
>they type like us instead of using ebonics
>it could be a black person replying to your posts and you would never know

Attached: 1552532599596.png (530x298, 106K)

>What am I in for?
you're in jail for stealing

Hey yo, that book is still gay.

Attached: 1527110709753.png (357x524, 125K)

Hey there :)

Your first experience with a father figure

13%

why are americans so obsessed with race

hey cunt you're speaking to a mulatto MUTT this very second

how ya doin bud

A shit cinematic experience 'game'.

Because our streets aren’t narrow dirt paths (Europe) and there isn’t shit on the sidewalks(Asia)

Is that a wedding ring?

Because Brack Obomber campaigned on anti white sentiments and it kept spreading throughout his 8 year reign.

They never think things through because they are incapable of doing so.
It just doesn't occur to them their house might get dirty if they keep their shit-smeared shoes on.
Before you ask, "are Americans really this stupid?",
The answer is yes, Americans really are this stupid.

Attached: 1541612703097.jpg (384x395, 19K)

Wrong. You’re not half. You’re not mixed. You’re a nigger.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840 'Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?'
>Studies find that darker pigmented people avg. higher levels of aggression and sexual activity and lower IQ.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritable
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The avg. African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The avg. African-American IQ is 85 compared to the avg White IQ of 100. IQ tests are not racially biased. IQ hereditability is 40-80%.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

The Black-White IQ gap is mostly genetic.
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

IQ is 75% heritable among whites.
files.osf.io/v1/resources/8a8jk/providers/osfstorage/58af3d929ad5a10200a40c05?action=download&version=1&direct

IQ is about 80% heritable.
archive.is/FTRTu

IQ is higher among asians and whites than among blacks. This difference owes 50-80% to genetics.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18656315

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000852
>Mongoloids are the most K evolved, Caucasoids less, and Negroids the least.

Attached: 1417723107807.jpg (298x389, 31K)

Being shot by the cops

>implying even /pol/ isn't chuck full of mutts and blacks
I remember a /pol/ thread where some coon had a breakdown and everybody tried to cheer him up instead of calling him a nigger throughout 300 posts.

But it's not even comfortable, I don't get it.

A whole lotta BOYYYYY! But in the case of your people, it would BOIIIIIIII!

Just joshing, I'm glad more black people want to experience what it's like to become dad

>18 replies
>2 are about the game

Amazing.
The game is fine, fun to play and it doesnt drag on. Yea Forums is just seething because its popular

racial tensions are still there from the history of slavery/jim crow laws/intermingling between blacks in white neighbourhoods

and jews promoting black culture towards the youth, miscegenation, and anti-white sentiment have also worsened tensions

really, the whole place is just a shitpot of whites and non-whites being upset with eachother because of the kikes & the confederates

I'm black and probably say nigger more than any of you xD

They literally just wipe their asses with paper and go about their usual routine smearing everything on sight with their nasty marks

Cheered him up by delivering him from his wretched existence?

I havent used the N word somce 1987 when my black friend died of sickle cell

never said I wasn't a nigger you retarded faggot
but it is irrefutable that i would be technically considered a mulatto by anybody willing to get into the specifics
suck a cock cunt

Attached: pepe-glasses-e1475196933170.jpg (1067x458, 50K)

>Nigger
>XD

Shut the fuck up nigger

based nigposter

replies
are about the game
Do you really think he made this thread expecting discussion about the game?

>streets aren't covered in shit
Tell that to San Fransisco and New York City

ayo whatchu mean white boi

ThisBlack hand posting is a tradition you newfag. Its the equivalent of a roast me on reddit

Because they abolished slavery much later than most civilized countries. Which is something American racebaiters don't even seem to be aware of, considering how they copy-paste the very same idpol rhetoric to Europe and expect same results.

A pretty boring fucking game. You'll get bored after a dozen hours.
The problem is that the most interesting parts of it are after the 10 hour mark, where you can collect everything and start to open up your moveset.
the thing is: It's pointless to try unlocking your skilltree and finding your movelist before the levels start to open up and you start finding tons of collectable quests. You get almost nothing in terms of skill points and you don't get enough money or materials to upgrade anything of value.

The game makes you think that you can go through the early game and unlock everything so you spend tons of pointless busy work trying to go through tedious puzzles just to collect something that it gives you stacks of ten of just an hour after it made you do that.

All in all I would have rented it but you probably got it dirt cheap anyway

Also the point where the game starts feeling like God of War is like hour 15. Good luck staying awake until then

Disapointment.

>"The problem is that the most interesting parts of it are after the 10 hour mark, where you can collect everything and start to open up your moveset.
the thing is: It's pointless to try unlocking your skilltree and finding your movelist before the levels start to open up and you start finding tons of collectable quests. You get almost nothing in terms of skill points and you don't get enough money or materials to upgrade anything of value. The game makes you think that you can go through the early game and unlock everything so you spend tons of pointless busy work trying to go through tedious puzzles just to collect something that it gives you stacks of ten of just an hour after it made you do that."

This this this. It is exactly why i dropped it

>literally all you have to do is post a black hand and you'll create a nigger hate thread

Based retard

At least its not like the /pol/ nhts

Shocked Pikachu face

This hasn’t even begun to be a nigger hate thread. Where’s the 4 niggers getting shot in the gas station vestibule? Where is the nigger putting their pet turtle in the microwave? This is practically a nigger love thread by /pol/ standards.

Kang of War

Even when the gibsmedat/privileges are equalized, differences in IQ still occur. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean politicians will stop robbing tax payers.

Blood Diamond was a good movie.

Motion blur to puke for.

based (You)farmer

ayo howz u be figurin dat sheit?

Lucky you.